More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't mention it," the woman said with a wane smile. "No man is worth smoking over," she said and they both thought of the double meaning behind the words and began to laugh. "Well... I guess some leave you smoking afterward, and some are just pigs."

Rosa threw her arm around the woman, saying, "You're funny. And to think I thought I saw you crying a minute ago."

"I was, but you seem to have cheered me up. Can I buy you a drink?"

"Okay, my name's Rosa, that character at the table is Dutch, my fiancée; and that's as of today."

"Well, congratulations, Rosa. My name is Clarice, Clarice Verblanc."

They shook hands. "Glad to meet you Clarice."

"Likewise, I'm sure," Clarice responded.

"Yeah, I was tearing up a bit. I came home from work and found my husband in bed with my sister."

"My God, that must have been some scene."

"Not really. They don't know I saw 'em." The tears began to roll down her cheeks and Rosa used her napkin to dab them away.

"Thanks," Clarice said and sniffed. "I still can't believe it. My sister, that fuckin' cow . . . sorry, about the language," she paused and stopped to light her own cigarette. "I should have guessed she'd make a move on him . . ."

"Maybe it was the other way around," Rosa suggested.

"Does it really matter? I mean, there they were screwing each other's brains out . . ." Clarice was crying in earnest now, "And on my goddamn bed . . ."

She sniffed again and the tears came to a halt. "Anyway I need to get away before I did something stupid."

"Probably the best thing you could do under the circumstances," Rosa said, commiserating with her.

Rosa crushed her cigarette out in the ashtray.

"Say, why not join us? We'd love some company and I'm sure you need some right now too."

"Why not?" Clarice said and grabbing her purse with one hand, swung her skin tight jeans around, scooped up her leather jacket with the other and followed Rosa back to the table where Dutch was waiting.

Dutch saw to it that the drinks kept coming and eventually Clarice warmed to him as she had to Rosa. Soon it was as if they were old friends having the time of their lives. But Dutch noticed all the attention Rosa was paying to their new friend, rubbing her shoulder, touching her arm and squeezing her hand while emphasizing a point.

"Hey," Clarice yelled, "You guys only got engaged today. You should be dancing, not bullshitting with me." And she picked up her purse and made ready to leave.

"No!" Rosa yelled out. "Here, now you're right we should be dancing, but I want you to dance with him first."

"I couldn't," Clarice protested.

"Why not? You need to be held by a man and Dutch here is a damn good man." She giggled, and continued, "Not to mention he's hung like a stallion!"

"Rosa!" Dutch yelled in protest, "Don't give away all my secrets," he added with a faint laugh as he rose and held his hand out to Clarice, who also got up.

Dutch gave Rosa a knowing look, first making sure that Clarice couldn't see his expression and then with his arm around her waist they headed out onto the dance floor.

It took three dances before a slow tune began and Dutch gathered Clarice in his arms in a very gentlemanly manner.

"You are a good dancer, Dutch."

"Thank you. May I say you're not so bad yourself."

"Tell me, how did you come by Dutch as a nickname?"

With a straight face he replied, "It's my real name."

Her hand flew to her mouth. "Oh . . . I am so sorry."

He laughed and said, "Just kidding. I got it in the Navy. My best buddy was Dutch and we were inseparable." He frowned and continued. "There was a stupid accident and he was killed. Me too. Almost anyway. The guys gave it to me, partly because of our friendship and partly because I was with him at the time and they all wanted to remember him."

She leaned her body into his, relaxing for the first time. "That's so sad. I'm sorry I asked, but glad I did at the same time. Is that dumb or something?"

"No, not at all. It makes perfect sense. And his leg slipped between hers just as the music ended. When they'd made their way back to the table he ordered another round of drinks.

The band took a break.

Clarice looked at the couple next to her and smiled. Rosa placed her hand on Clarice's.

Clarice felt the drinks working on her and as much as she was enjoying their company, decided she had better go. But go to what? She thought.

Still she felt she had to do something. "I've really got to go." She announced. "You two have been just the ticket. I really needed someone to talk with . . . spend some time with, and the two of you . . ."

Her voice broke and she started to get up from the table, but her legs didn't provide the support she required and she staggered, and would have fallen if Dutch hadn't caught her.

"Hey, are you all right?" He asked, truly concerned.

"Do you live nearby?" Rosa inquired.

"Yeah, maybe two miles. Oh, Dutch, I'm fine. Too much to drink I guess, but I'm perfectly capable of driving . . ."

"Well we can't let you drive. Why don't we take you home and you can pick up the car tomorrow?"

"Oh I couldn't impose on you guys..." Clarice protested.

Rosa noticed it was a weak protest and pushed the point. Clarice, now leaning against Dutch took a deep breath and said, "I meant to tell you...." she pointed a finger at Dutch. "You have the nicest aftershave...."

"Thank you, Rosa bought it for me. Would you like the name?"

"Yeah, I... I'll buy some for my hus...." Reminded of why she was out drinking, Clarice burst into tears.

Rosa used the opportunity to usher her out of the lounge and toward her van, thinking they might be putting the air mattress in the back to good use tonight.

After breathing in some fresh air, Clarice lost her maudlin feelings and leaned against Dutch again. Suddenly she felt incredibly sexy and summoning up the nerve she certainly lacked while sober, said, "Is it true you're hung like a horse?"

"Naw," he said in reply, "But I am big. Wanna see it?"

She never would have said what she did next sober, but she did and the word was out of her mouth before she could stop it. "Sure," she blurted, "I'm game."

Dutch tossed Rosa the keys and opened the rear door, gave Clarice a soft pat on the ass and said, "After you and I get in we'll have the unveiling."

Clarice found that funny and giggled hysterically as she climbed in and sat down on the air mattress.

"All the comforts, eh?" She giggled, not because of the mattress, which was not uncommon in vans, but because she had just realized she liked the feel of his hand on her butt.

Would he really show her his cock, she wondered. She glanced around the parking lot had three cars in it and one of them was hers.

He didn't keep her waiting, but after unbuckling his pants, he quickly lowered them and they fell around his ankles. He wore no underwear, and his erection while not complete, was formidable enough.

"Put the light on, Rosa, give her a decent look," he said quietly and squatted in front of her.

"How are you feeling Clarice? Do they call you Clara?"

"No, Clarice. I don't like Clara at all, it was my aunt's name and I despised her for her meanness to my cat."

"So how are ya feelin'?"

"A little lightheaded and strange in that I'm in here, inches away from your ...."

"Cock?"

"Yeah... your cock."

He reached out to her and caressed her arm. Clarice found his touch so delicate that the hairs on her arm stood up.

He remained squatting in front of her and noticed Rosa, in the front seat carefully lowering the passenger seat back to enable her both a field of vision to the goings on and easy access if she should decide to join them.

Still holding her arm, he turned her palm up and licked its center, slowly moving his tongue up the inside of her wrist.

Clarice thought this was the most romantic gesture and was suddenly consumed by a desire to taste his cock.

Rosa noted Clarice's breathing was a just little faster and perhaps a little shallower; her face was flushed; and she was rubbing the back of her neck as if trying to make a decision.

As for Clarice herself, she felt herself growing hotter and found it difficult to breathe. She rubbed her neck, then dabbed at her flushed face while keeping her eyes riveted on the image of his cock as it dangled in front of her.

"You don't have an erection!" She heard herself say aloud. Then bit her lip in consternation as she realized he was laughing at her comment.

"I will, be patient."

She had a strong desire to touch it and did so, but only after glancing at Rosa who seemed to nod her assent. Clarice placed a hand under his cock and hefted it, lifting it slightly so that it was nearly poking her in the face.

"Jesus!" she murmured aloud, "it's so thick! Does he hurt you with it Rosa?"

Rosa's laugh was a low tinkle. "No, never! It has the most . . . exhilarating feeling. It fills me completely and I come every time he's in me."

With an almost hypnotic movement, Clarice guided it to her lips and drew it along her mouth, first over the upper lip and then the lower. Then she licked it and in a few short seconds Dutch's crown was lathered with her saliva.

Both Dutch and Rosa watched with fevered anticipation as Clarice delivered the first suck to the glistening head.

"Mmmm, it tastes sweet," she murmured, and then widened her mouth enough to accept him enough to swirl her tongue around the corona.

To herself Clarice thought, There is nothing like the sensation of having a cock swell to full hardness in one's mouth. Closing her eyes she reveled in the different sensations as they presented themselves to her; the soft, velvety texture of his flesh; the way in which his cock actually jumped in her mouth; the pulsating warmth it produced as it continued to grow, almost too alarming proportions.

Would she choke on him? she wondered.

She pulled back her teeth, careful not to bite him and allowed him to continue expanding between her lips. A tentative suck brought a moan from him and she realized someone was squeezing her right breast − Rosa, it had to Rosa.

No matter, she told herself, it feels great and what the hell, we're all friends here. I'm blowing her husband . . . no, her fiancée . . . he's her fiancée, I gotta keep that straight, she told herself, feeling a little dizzy from the drinks and her euphoria.

Taking care so as not to choke on his thick length, she allowed another inch or so into her mouth and then swallowed some of the excess saliva. It's actually amazing, she told herself, I can lick him even though it seems he's filled my mouth completely.

Dutch, growing tired from squatting, knelt down, causing Clarice to lower her head and raise her rear-end. Dutch hesitated a moment, then began fucking her mouth with slow easy thrusts. Clarice's eyes fluttered open and then closed as she adapted to his rhythm.

Rosa could hold back no longer, letting go of the woman's breast she clambered into the back and knelt alongside Clarice.

As if directing a movie, she had Dutch lie on his back, and before positioning Clarice, began opening her jeans.

Realizing what she was up to; Clarice released Dutch and began assisting Rosa. Soon her jeans were open and moving down to her hips. Clarice recaptured the wandering prick, inserting back in her mouth and she resumed her blowjob.

Rosa's hand quickly covered her panty-clad ass and slithered down her crack and over her pubis.

This startled Clarice and she jerked away. A moment later Clarice heard a car engine start and ducked her head as the car's headlights flashed over Rosa's van. She giggled, removed his cock from her mouth, giggled again, more clearly this time.

"I feel like a teenager," she said tittering and then shuddered as Rosa's finger lightly danced over her pubis, announcing to Clarice that the game was taking a decidedly different turn than she had expected.

Clarice moaned and halted her blowjob on Dutch. "Let me help you get them off, sweetie," she said to Rosa. She was no longer giggling.

Dutch held his erection, giving slow strokes to keep it firm and ready, watching as Clarice was eased out of her boots and then her skin-tight jeans. How the fuck do they get into those things? He asked himself and then groaned with pleasure as her mouth found him once again and the incredible warmth closed in on his prick.

Clarice managed to retain his cock while shucking her jeans off her feet. Rosa was content to lower Clarice's panties to her calves and reaching around her thighs to spread her labia with her fingers.

Clarice's sucking increased in its intensity. She moaned loudly at the initial touch of Rosa's mouth on her bush-covered folds.

"You should know... "Clarice said, half groaning, "I've never done it with a woman before."

"Well you've been missing something special, baby," Rosa said, her voice dripping with lust, and after her recent encounters with Alice and Molly, demonstrated her expertise by licking the length of Clarice's hairy cunt.

She found Clarice's clit peeking out at her and teased it with her tongue and then quickly returned to licking and sucking on her inner labia. For her part, Clarice was furiously sucking away on Dutch's mammoth hardon.

Clarice had of course experience cunnilingus before. At eighteen a boyfriend had tried it out on her and she'd found it pleasant, but unfulfilling. Her husband had also gone down on her several times, with the first time being much better than the others.

But with the first touch of Rosa's tongue upon her genitals Clarice knew this would be the best of all and partly because of that and partly because she wanted to do every nasty thing these people wanted her to get back at her miserable bastard of a husband and her slut of a sister she never protested, merely grunted her acceptance to Rosa's assault on her pussy.

Concentrating on sucking his cock, Clarice thought about his size, automatically comparing him to her husband, who was endowed with a slim, five inch member.

Jesus, I bet I could grip him with three hands if I had them, and to prove it to herself, placed both hands around him, jerking him up and down as she energetically bobbed her head sucking him off, until... a muffled whimper tore from her filled throat.

"Oh God!" For Rosa's tongue was worming its way down the crease between her inner and outer lips.

And with the completion of each lap, she drove her tongue into Clarice's juicy slit.

Clarice had never had anyone do this to her before and she was both confused and elated. Am I a lesbian? she wondered; and as Rosa's chin rubbed over her clitoris, bringing an unbelievably pleasant sensation, she no longer gave a damn one way or the other.

Through the fast enveloping fog of desire, Clarice heard a voice calling to her.

"Do you want me to stop?"

It was Rosa whispering to her. Clarice also realized that her breasts were now exposed; although her bra was still on, twisted around so that they had no choice but to spill out of their confining cups. He was tweaking her nipples and she found that even though she hated it when her husband did it, this was divinely pleasant. Each and every tweak sending a thrill right to her pelvic area.

"Should I stop?" Rosa inquired.

"No! It's just that I . . ." Clarice stammered, feeling lightheaded from the earlier drinks and naïve at her sexual inexperience while the pleasant sensations reverberated throughout her body. She was forced to lean her hand against the door panel for support.

"I like . . . what you're doing," she said, and resumed sucking on the wonderful cock hovering in front of her face.

Rosa concentrated on making her feel good, sealing her lips around Clarice's now protruding clit and gently sucking on the loose skin of the hood. Clarice gasped and began to choke. She was forced to expel his delicious member in order to regain her breath.

But Rosa continued, unrelenting in her assault on Clarice's cunt. She literally savaged the base of her swollen clit, with continued pressure, alternating only to tease her in a different manner by rolling it under her tongue.

"I can't . . . suck him, Rosa!" She complained, looking back at Rosa.

"Shall I stop?"

"God no! I'm gonna come any second now!"

And to demonstrate the truth of her claim, Clarice trembled once again and followed up by grinding her hips against Rosa's questing mouth. Rosa took this as a sign to move on, but first ordered Clarice to "Keep sucking on him!"

Which she did, Dutch's grateful groan signaled Rosa that Clarice had complied and she dipped her middle finger into Clarice's slippery cunt to the first knuckle.

"Naugh!" Clarice moaned, not letting loose of the prick rubbing against the roof of her mouth.

Rosa rubbed the pad of her finger along the inner ridges of her fiery pussy, causing Clarice to repeat her moan. Then, changing tactics, she removed her finger, licking once to sample the inner most juices while Clarice bemoaned the loss of the finger she had grown used to.

Smiling lewdly, Rosa sent two fingers into Clarice this time. Because of the angle, she couldn't get more than the first two knuckles into her, but the effect was tremendous. Clarice gyrated her hips and moaned softly while sucking on Dutch's shaft.

As Rosa's fingers plowed into Clarice's cunt, Rosa renewed her attack on the engorged clitoris, increasing both the intensity of Clarice's moans and groans along with her jerking and sucking on his cock. The saliva ran freely down Clarice's chin.

In similar fashion, Rosa's cheeks and chin were covered with Clarice's sweet, tangy juices.

Then the orgasm struck a mighty blow, overpowering Clarice who involuntarily bucked her hips into Rosa's face. She released Dutch from her mouth. It was the last conscious thing she would recall for a while.

Rosa didn't let up. Her tongue swirled round and round the woman's clit, flicking against the little pearl every few seconds, causing another tidal wave to wash over poor Clarice.

One -- two -- three- four seconds elapsed and then Clarice was back with a vengeance, Tearing herself away from Rosa's loving mouth, she pushed him down so that he was flat on his back and straddled him, facing his feet and Rosa. Then reaching behind her she gripped his turgid prick and pumped him vigorously four or five times.

Dutch groaned.

Rosa watched as Clarice steadied herself, leaning her free hand against the front seat, and placed the tip of his prick to the slightly opened slit of her cunt and lowered herself down on his pole.

Almost immediately Dutch began to stroke her flanks with his hands. Rosa moved in front of Clarice and caressed her right breast and suckled the left, while Clarice leaned forward using Dutch's knees for support as she made her breasts available to Rosa's hungry mouth and tongue.

Clarice's eyes had a wild, foreign glaze to them. Although in the darkened car no one could see well enough to discern it. She rose up several inches, then sank back down and savored the feel of his penetrating cock as it caressed the walls of her cunt. She quickly discovered that from this position she could readily direct his cock anywhere she wanted it to go. A brief smile flickered across her face and her hand reached out to cup Rosa's head and draw it tighter to her yearning tit.

Then as she rose up he followed, driving his thick prick further along her cuntal channels as she sank back down upon him.

Clarice shouted out as the sensations from his deeper penetration brought her to another, much more forceful orgasm.

So this is what they mean when they say well fucked, she thought through a sexual haze, then shuddered and took a deep, ragged breath. Dutch raised his hands to her hips and clenched his buttocks, Clarice cried out softly as his swollen cock briefly rubbed against her "G" Spot.