More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, she told herself, we'd share him -- that would be the proper thing to do. At the last, she let loose a shrill titter that she quickly covered with her napkin. Jesus, Rosa thought, now everyone will be watching, aware that something's going on and it won't take a genius to figure out what. It's every man's fantasy... well one of them' and she giggled softly as Dutch glared at her in consternation.

Marilyn was completely in charge, letting him build to a climax, then easing off, tightening her grip on the base of his cock to choke off the orgasm before it could start. Then building again, moving toward the finish, and backing off, and resuming and... her mind wondered.

She knew there were women who refused to do this. But that in today's climate they were fast becoming a minority group as younger women now tended to see a blowjob as an easy way to satisfy a man, not far removed from a goodnight kiss.

Dutch remained passive; almost expressionless as he looked at Rosa while inwardly squirming, trying to come, thwarted by Marilyn's expertise at restraining his climax.

"Is she better than me?" Rosa asked after spooning the last of her desert into her mouth and daintily licking a tiny morsel from her upper lip.

Marilyn heard her and bit his cock in warning. Rosa saw him grimace and knew what had happened.

"Never mind, honey, I'm sure she's very good at... what she does." And smiled a Cheshire-like grin at his exasperated, almost hopeless expression.

Marilyn gave the bitten flesh a soft, gentle lick and decided it was time to let him come, after all she still had Rosa to finish off and she couldn't stay under the table all day, could she?

This time she let his crescendo reach all the way to the coda, and his semen spurted and she drank it down, thinking that she could feel its energy radiating outward through her whole body all the way to her fingers and toes. She kept him in her mouth and sucked him, but more gently now, and felt him soften and shrink, and she sipped the last drop from him, wiped him dry with her napkin, tucked him back into his pants, and zipped him up.

Rosa heard the distinct sound the zipper made as it closed and wondered what she would say to Marilyn when she surfaced from under the table. But when Marilyn's hand began to glide up her thigh Rosa's startled expression told Dutch all he needed to know and he reached across the table and took Rosa's hand in his and said, "Enjoy it, I'm sure she's very good at this."

I'm wearing pantyhose, Rosa told herself, how can she? And then she felt Marilyn's breath on her crotch, and a moment later teeth were tearing at the fabric of Rosa's pantyhose. The sexual tension in Rosa's belly grew in leaps and bounds, but she did nothing to stop Marilyn. She didn't know how to, nor did she want to.

"Your ex-wife seems very casual about public sex," she said conversationally to Dutch. Suddenly her eyes went wide as Marilyn reached through the torn hose and grabbed the crotch of her thronged panties pulling them to the side then opened her mouth to its fullest and covered Rosa's entire mound.

Dutch just grinned, took a sample of the cheesecake and followed it with some coffee. Marilyn began licking Rosa's pussy, bringing her tongue from the rear of her slit up to the top, teasing her enflamed clitoris each time she reached it.

Rosa began to squirm up and away but Marilyn held her thigh tightly with one hand and kept her face buried in Rosa's crotch. Marilyn continued lapping away for several minutes, each time pressing her tongue harder against Rosa's vulva, eventually separating her labia with repetitive upstrokes, and finally forced her tongue into her pussy.

After about 5 minutes of licking like this Marilyn took the engorged clit into her mouth and rubbed it hard with her tongue. Marilyn backed off and brought her fingers into play. And when her index finger brushed the side of Rosa's clit and caused Rosa to shudder, she called out, sotto-voice, "Tell me Rosa, how do you like to be fucked?"

"Umm," Rosa managed as Marilyn's finger slid past her turgid clit and the tip dipped between the swollen lips and encountered the pool of lubrication building there.

"Slowly . . . gently," Rosa gasped softly. Dutch saw her eyes close as the sexual tension took her higher.

Two of Marilyn's fingertips were now sliding up and down her slimy slit. Rosa thought she'd die if they weren't inside her, churning away at her and wondered if Marilyn had the necessary angle to accomplish it.

Marilyn teased her, stoking the wet, swollen labia's lips but didn't go inside.

Rosa bit her lip. "Shit. Oh come on . . . please?"

Marilyn obliged and slipped the tip of her middle finger slowly into the waiting honey pot. Soon, it was in to the second knuckle and she rotated a bit and withdrew just as slowly.

And that was the start of a regular, slow, finger-fuck.

Rosa became hotter and hotter. Needing more, needing it faster. Knowing the wait would be deliciously good, but almost dying from the frustration. Marilyn slipped a second finger into Rosa's waiting pussy and Rosa began to hump against them in a slow matching rhythm.

Rosa, bit her lip again and forced herself to keep her hands on the table. She knew it wouldn't be long now. Marilyn lowered her mouth, pressing her tongue as far into Rosa's cunt as she could, Rosa came hard and Marilyn wasn't prepared for what happened as Rosa's pent up juices spurted into her mouth. Marilyn felt them hit her tongue first and suddenly her mouth was full with this strange, hot, creamy liquid. She had no choice but to swallow, easing the flow down the back of her throat and only then did the opportunity to savor the magnificent flavor of Rosa's feminine nectar.

Marilyn couldn't have enjoyed Rosa's orgasm more if it had been her own. After a long moment Marilyn called out softly, "Is anyone looking our way?"

Rosa was still in an enchanted bliss and didn't or couldn't respond. Dutch gave a furtive glance around, but answered, "I can't really tell."

"It doesn't matter," Marilyn murmured, and reached to remove an earring. She got out from under the table, holding up the earring in triumph, and refastened it to her ear before sitting down again.

"You amaze me," Dutch said.

"If anyone was watching," she said, "they saw a woman who dropped an earring and managed to find it again."

He laughed, "Unless they've been glancing over here off and on for the last ten or fifteen minutes."

"Is that how long I was down there?"

"You don't rally care if anybody knows what just happened do you?"

"No."

"You even get a kick of the idea."

"A little, I'm a naughty girl."

"I'll say you are," Rosa chimed in, with a smile that said it had been a wonderful experience.

"Would the two of you like to go back to my place and continue our threesome?"

"Rosa?" Dutch asked.

"Well, I'm thoroughly warmed up, so why not?"

***

Back at the Brownstone, Rosa removed her big earrings and unhooked her necklace, then laid them on a night table. At the same time, Marilyn was slowly unbuttoning her blouse. As she carelessly flung it aside, Dutch saw that her breasts, still contained in her bra, seemed to have gotten fuller since he had last seen them.

Then Rosa emulated Marilyn's semi-strip, gradually opening up the top part of her dress, smiling at the couple watching her.

As if to counter Rosa's performance, Marilyn unfastened her bra, shook her shoulders and let it drift to the floor. Then she kicked her little shoes off. Rosa shed her dress and stood there letting both of them see her shredded pantyhose before pulling them inside out to get them down and off.

Dutch had his shirt off and was lowering his slacks as Marilyn removed her skirt. She wore nothing beneath it and so was the first one naked. She sat down and stuck her legs up in the air. Dutch finished next, but only because Rosa stopped to gaze upon Marilyn's charms for a moment and then descended upon her left breast, gripping it lightly with both hands before lowering her mouth to the nipple to taste her old rival's nectar.

Dutch followed, and Marilyn felt a vibrating current running up and down her body. Her arms came up and encircled both her nursing lovers. Then Rosa's mouth was on Marilyn's and two vastly experienced tongues met for the first time, and during that kiss, both learned new tricks in the art of kissing.

Dutch remained on her breast, his tongue circling her aureole, his hand snaking downward across her stomach to rest on Marilyn's shaven mound. Then he sent a finger stealthily moving down between the lips of her labia.

Time passed, Marilyn kept her eyes closed, resisting the urge to find out who was doing what, and where. She preferred to guess. The finger turned into two, then three, and she knew it was now Rosa's hand working its way into her, for Dutch had just begun French kissing her while roughly squeezing a breast.

"Oh, yeah! Squeeze 'em, Dutch!" She moaned and her legs began to open, wider and wider; her hips began to churn as Rosa's fingers found their way into what was now a fairly slippery crevice.

She opened her eyes and saw Rosa's tits hanging over her at a weird angle as she ploughed her fingers into Marilyn's cunt. Marilyn reached out and started playing with the pendulous breasts, eliciting a long sigh from Rosa.

"I have a little something more to do," Dutch said, grinning then he started kissing his way down her stomach. Marilyn let go of Rosa's breasts and closed her eyes again. She felt Rosa's fingers leave her and groaned at the loss only to gasp when Dutch's face pressed against her loins. Then his tongue, his wonderful tongue, was sucking on the lips of her vagina.

"Nice!" She moaned, "Oh, so very nice!"

His tongue mooshed around hunting for her clit, and found it. Marilyn gasped again.

She had one hand on his head and the other on her nipple, pulling on it. Marilyn was having trouble accepting the waves of pleasure sweeping over her, and then, suddenly, Rosa was tonguing her asshole and the intensity of her pleasure doubled. She was coming. Her hips jerked spasmodically, but Dutch managed to hold her in place and continued to ravage her with his mouth. The tongues kept going, and Marilyn kept coming. And, an eternity later the sensation of the orgasmic waves subsided and an almost fully spent Marilyn pled with the two of them to cease.

"No more . . . God, no more!"

"We just wanted to get even with you for the restaurant." Rosa giggled and then kissed her on the lips, sucking the lower one out just a little and then letting it snap back.

"You've got nice tits," Rosa added.

"Thanks, yours are great too."

"You'll have to try them later."

"I will, have no fear of that." And Marilyn sign contentedly and stretched out.

"Fuck me Dutch," Rosa said, her throat gone dry with her need of him. "I need you inside me!"

He kissed her, his tongue flicked her teeth and he sucked her tongue into his mouth. She bit his upper lip and he moaned. She moved lower and took him in her mouth. Then she was rubbing his cock all over her face, especially her lips. Her cheeks slid over his saliva covered shaft and her eyebrows tickled his testicles as she took one and then the other into her seemingly cavernous mouth and toyed with his sacks.

From the other side of the bed, Marilyn watched with growing lust as Rosa's nimble tongue swirled around his scrotum and then licked his ass.

"I'm gonna come soon if you don't quit that," he gasped, breathing heavily.

"Okay, okay," Rosa huffed, "Put it in, go on, and put it in."

Marilyn sprang into action, grasping his erection and directing it between Rosa's spreading thighs. She noted the flesh of Rosa's cunt was cherry red. As she steered his heavy prick into Rosa, Marilyn saw her labia pulled back, and glimpsed the fiery flesh inside.

'I'm going to nibble on that in just a little while,' she told herself as Dutch sank into Rosa's grasping, clutching, foam-flecked sleeve.

He was fucking her spoon fashion. That is -- they lay front to back, spooning as it were, and he was behind her but not on her. This enabled Dutch to hammer his prick into her, deeply and quickly, using rabbit-like strokes for as long as he could sustain them.

Dutch was startled by Rosa's relaxed state. Usually she was somewhat tense, fighting with him for control, but at the moment she had conceded everything, letting him take the initiative, and total control. He found her so relaxed and so full of fluids it was almost troublesome in that it barely felt like a woman's vagina he was surging into.

But Rosa's pacific state didn't last long. As Dutch continued to pump, the goo inside her spilled out, oozing between her legs and soaking the sheets. This improved the friction on his cock and the muscles of her cunt responded accordingly. Her face was grimaced in concentrating on the varied sensations rippling through her body. From the tips of her toes, to the tips of her nipples; vibrating through her belly and jaw.

Marilyn moved in and began kissing Rosa and this helped bring Rosa's climax to the fore.

After what seemed an eternity Rosa's orgasm seemed to have passed and she came back down, but her lover was still fucking her from behind, their bodies were both slick with sweat and she knew he must be tiring. Suddenly he groaned and squeezed her breasts. Rosa felt him swelling, and then there was sudden hard pressure against my pelvis, followed by a cascade of delicious warmth surging into her cunt. She pushed back against him until he finished and then collapsed on top of her.

Both women gently stroked his back, but after a moment or so, Marilyn slid down and took his shriveled prick in her mouth and cleaned him.

Dutch was breathing hard; so was Rosa. For a while they just lay there, eyes closed, until Marilyn revived them with cold drinks and loud jazz from her stereo.

Rosa and Marilyn began to talk about how it was odd that the both of them loved the Bisexual life style and discovered they both had had similar bad experiences, with their Fathers, when very young.

"Rosa said, "Oh, yeah, I'll never forget how I cried myself to sleep the first time he took me."

"Me too," said Marilyn. I remember my asshole was bleeding, and I thought I was going to die."

"Oh, honey!" Rosa said and put her arm around Marilyn to comfort her.

A tear rolled down Marilyn's cheek. "The bastard did the same thing to both my sisters, and if he hadn't been killed in a barroom fight I think I would have killed him myself."

"And then," Rosa went on, "I finally found a decent guy and he..." she stopped to compose herself. "He killed himself racing his damn car. The only thing he left me was my daughter, Kathy, who's the apple of my eye."

"Well," Marilyn said, wiping another tear away, "we've both met this guy here," and pointed to Dutch. "He's a prince and not only a nice guy, but he knows how to treat a woman."

"You've got that right," Rosa said, smiling at her and then turning to smile at Dutch.

Marilyn shrugged her shoulders. "If I hadn't been such an asshole I'd still be married to him."

"Then I never would have met him . . . or you." Rosa said softly.

"Yeah, it's strange how things work out. I never thought I feel his cock in me again, but now . . ."

"I know," Rosa said, "now you can get a little taste once in a while."

"Thanks to your generosity," Marilyn said and kissed her on the mouth and then lay back down.

After a short recess, Marilyn picked up where she'd left off, and hefted Dutch's limp, but still formidable cock to her lips. She couldn't keep her hands off him, she kept grabbing him, grabbing his thighs, pulling him towards her; grabbing the base of his prick as he pumped her mouth; rolling his balls, running her open hand with fingers spread wide up his sweaty chest.

And Rosa had settled in, worming her way between Marilyn's legs to the "V" of her loins and went down on the woman sucking her fiancée. Marilyn pushed back against Rosa, a serpentine undulation that helped force Dutch's prick even deeper into her mouth. Dutch found her mouth hot, slippery and smooth.

Suddenly Marilyn spat his prick out of her mouth. "Oh, man, oh, oh, oh!" But continued to pump his cock with her fist.

"Oh God, oh . . . God!" Only then did he realize that Rosa was doing a superlative job of cunnilingus on her.

Marilyn's whole body grew flushed -- turning red as a boiled lobster. Her feet pounded against the mattress, but she never relinquished her hold on his cock. In fact she was squeezing him so it had turned an angry shade of purple. This however, did not bother Dutch who was entranced at his ex-wife's gyrations under the remarkable tonguing Rosa was applying.

Rosa's hands had Marilyn's ass cheeks in a death grip. Marilyn's breath was now coming in short, ragged gasps. But she continued to stroke his thickening member with renewed vigor, goading it back to its full size, readying it for another fuck.

Through the sexual haze that had descended upon him, Dutch heard Rosa growl at Marilyn, "I've been wanting to do this since you first touched him in the restaurant," and watched her squirm as Rosa's hands found her firm mounds, squeezed them, pinched the puffy nipples.

"Oh, honey, that. . . that feels so good," Marilyn moaned, writhing under the silken touch of Rosa's hands on her swollen tits --- now caressing them with a gentleness she'd never known. And she released her hold on Dutch's erection.

Marilyn's pussy was literally steaming. Rosa could feel the juices flowing out onto her leg as Marilyn humped Rosa's firm thigh; and was soon easily sliding her wet pussy along it.

Inspired by Marilyn's uncontrolled wantonness, Rosa licked down her squirming body, down her neck, across the upper slope of her mounds, licking back and forth between them, her tongue leaving a slick trail in its wake, but she was careful not to touch the nipples with her tongue.

Finally Rosa could resist no more --- opening her mouth wide --- she swooped down on Marilyn's left breast and enveloped the jutting nipple with her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, yes!" Marilyn gasped as she felt Rosa's hot mouth on her tit. The sensations caused by the clever little tongue lapping at it; swirling all around it were delectable. And doubled the pleasure as Rosa shifted her attention to the other one.

Rosa laved the panting woman's tits with her tongue, near delirious at the totally new--totally wicked!--sensation of feeling this woman's nipples in her mouth, incredibly turned on by the little moans of encouragement that Marilyn was wordlessly uttering. Rosa was convinced that if she took a moment to slip a finger inside herself, it would melt away--her pussy was that hot!

Knowing that Marilyn probably felt the same way, Rosa decided she would wait no more and began to slither down Marilyn's body, which was now heaving with anticipation as the raven haired Rosa slid down her body, licking her stomach, flicking at her belly button with her tongue, making a slow journey to her ultimate goal.

Dutch stroked his penis slowly as he watched Rosa busily devouring Marilyn. Rosa was on her knees with her ass toward the window so that he could see her open cunt and her breasts hanging down beneath her. Her head blocked any view of what she was doing, but the spasms of Marilyn's body told him all he needed to know. If their aim was to torture him through sheer excitement, they were winning the war.

He gazed at Marilyn's face. Her eyes were tightly closed but her mouth opened full and pouting as if she was trying to capture something as she came.

"Don't tease me, lover," Marilyn pleaded, entwining her fingers in Rosa's black hair. "Come on, baby, do it, do it!"

Dutch looked on with interest. The two women were getting along much better than he had imagined they might.