More Dutch & Rosa Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss lasted approximately two minutes and Kathy ground herself into him for the entire period trying to persuade him otherwise. He could smell her ardor as she grew moist in his arms.

His cock throbbed and begged for release, but he remained committed to his earlier words and when the kiss broke, one hand covered his erection, keeping it from springing out of his shorts, while the other caressed the cheeks of her ass momentarily before giving her a light slap on the rear and shooing her off to bed. He was quick to rejoin Rosa in their bed before he changed his mind.

***

The following morning both went to work and the only unusual occurrence was Kathy's brushing her hand over Dutch's groin went he went to refill his coffee. He gave her a stern look and she quickly moved away. Rosa apparently didn't witness the goings on.

Shortly after Dutch arrived at work, Rosa called.

"Honey, I need a favor, can you help me?"

"What is it baby?" he asked.

"I was going to take Molly shopping for some clothes this afternoon, but I just got off the phone with a prospective client and they want to see me around the same time I was taking Molly out. Can you take her for me?"

"You want me to pick out her clothes?"

"I know, I know, it sounds crazy, but think about it. She's not an idiot, and you know how you like your woman dressed," she giggled, "well maybe you're better at getting them undressed, but I think that between the two of you you'll manage. Will you do it for me?"

"Yeah, sure baby, for the two of you. I was going to ask for the afternoon off anyway. Can you make sure Molly's okay with this and ready for me when I come by?"

"I will. You are a dear. Kisses, baby and a lot more later. Love you," and with a smooching kiss she hung up.

Dutch looked at his morning calendar, made a note to cancel the 11 o'clock appointment with a salesman and called his secretary to push the afternoon schedule out to another day if possible.

Then he left his office and headed for his boss, Dr. van Sciver's office four doors down the corridor. As was his custom, he let himself in without knocking and was absolutely stunned at what he saw. A very attractive young brunette, perhaps in her mid-twenties had her back to him as she slipped an orange sweater over her head. She wore no bra.

She was extraordinarily sexy. Doctor Van Sciver stood in front of her, his face and eyes downcast.

"Sit on the edge of the chair," she instructed him. He did and then, after stepping out of her shoes, she straddled his lap, her breasts almost at mouth level. With what Dutch thought was an involuntary move, Van Sciver put his arms around her.

"Kiss me, if you want," she said softly.

He nuzzled her neck, being careful not to leave any mark; and worked his way down to her chest. He bit at her nipples and she moaned with pleasure.

Dutch was puzzled, something was wrong here, but he couldn't figure out just what it was. He made a conscious decision to remain quiet for another minute or so. If they caught him, well, Van Sciver had made the rules...no fucking in the hospital... but Dutch figured that if he made 'em he could break 'em too.

With one hand Van Sciver reached up and squeezed her ripe breast.

"Suck my nipples," she said to him.

He gazed admiringly at her breasts giving Dutch time to note that they weren't overly large or too small. He thought they were magnificent.

Van Sciver took one into his mouth, his lips encircling the areola as his tongue flicked the nipple.

The young woman shuddered and pressed her fingers into his shoulders. Oh, that feels so good," she breathed. She took his hand in her own and led it up to her other breast. He caressed it, running his thumb up and down over the nipple to make it hard.

"What else do you want to do to me?" she asked her voice gone husky.

"I'll do anything you want me to," was his almost laconic reply.

"Put your hand up my skirt," she said.

He slid his hand up her thigh raising her skirt along the way.

Dutch imagined it was his hand and almost felt the warm wetness he knew he'd encounter there. He could already tell she wore no underwear, and envisioned his hand interchanged with the doctor's tracing his finger along her larger lips, up and down, getting the two of them wetter and wetter.

He listened as she sighed contentedly. "I want you to lick my pussy," it came out so softly he almost missed hearing her say it.

Van Sciver sighed and stood up and she managed to keep her legs wrapped around his hips as he walked them over to his large oaken desk.

She sat there for a moment, never looking in Dutch's direction. Her tongue darted out and licked her lower lip and then she reached for the zipper at the side of her skirt, lowered it and raised her hips just enough to permit her to ease her skirt off. It dropped to her ankles and she flipped it off her foot, directly at Dutch, hitting him in the chest. Instinctively, he caught it, but then let it fall to the floor. Normally she would have seen him then, but Van Sciver had stepped in front of her and blocked the view.

Dutch only had a partial view of her now, but could readily tell she had spread her legs open, inviting Van Sciver to eat her out.

With what Dutch took for a moan, but could easily have been a sad cry, Van Sciver lowered his head and inhaled her scent. Dutch inhaled and smelt it too. It was almost too much for him to bear. He was fully erect, ready to explode if not afforded relief soon. Gritting his teeth, he looked on as Van Sciver pressed his face to her, burying his tongue in her pussy. The only sounds in the room were the ticking of Van Sciver's desk clock and his lapping up her copious juices.

He must have flicked his tongue over her clitoris, for the young brunette squealed with delight.

"Oh yes, Daddy, yes!" she cried and Dutch was stunned, this was Van Sciver's daughter!

He had never met her, but had seen several pictures of her over the years he and Van Sciver had worked together. "What was going on?" Dutch wondered and used his right hand to adjust the cock in his pants.

'What was her name?' He wondered, and then it came to him. Helen, Helen Van Sciver. 'My God,' He told himself, 'wait until I tell Rosa.'

Helen's fingers were entwined in the doctor's hair, her thighs squeezed around his head, she seemed about ready to come any second and Dutch waited apprehensively for them to discover his presence. There was no way he could leave without being seen, and he frantically thought about what he would say when discovered.

"Its time for you to fuck me, Daddy, I need your big, hard dick in my pussy now!" She moaned as he left her open thighs to stand erect again, his cock quivering in the still office air.

"On the floor," she panted, "Let's do it on the floor!" And as soon as Van Sciver lay on his back, his eyes riveted on his lovely daughter, she squatted over him, parted her labia and sank down, reaching for his impressive member and guiding into her sopping wet opening, slowly sank to her knees, easily absorbing his entire length.

'Jesus,' Dutch thought, 'she must have some loose cunt there, she swallowed him like he was only three or four inches and he's at least an eight incher.'

"Ohhhhhh, Daddy, you feel so good," she cooed and squeezed her breasts in excitement.

Van Sciver grunted as she rhythmically contracted her pussy around his dick. She was rubbing her clit and grinding her hips into him, almost frantic to get off.

Dutch looked on as the beautiful woman began to raise and lower herself on Van Sciver's dick, while with one hand she held her right breast and raised it to her mouth. She dipped her head down and licked the nipple vigorously with the tip of her tongue. She ran her tongue around the areola and then looked up at her father.

"Do you like watching me lick my own tit?" She panted, obviously very close to coming.

Van Sciver could only nod and tried to hold his orgasm in check until his daughter found her satisfaction.

Helen's hips were gyrating in small circles.

"Come for me!" she called out in a husky voice.

He groaned as she began to bounce up and down on him.

Dutch had to squeeze the base of his own prick to keep from shooting a load in his pants.

Her tits were bouncing up and down with each movement. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she yelled.

Van Sciver began to lose it; that much was evident to Dutch who couldn't blame him in the least.

"Oh, Daddy, it feels fantastic! I'm close... I think I'm going to come... I think I'm --"

She leaned way back, her palms almost flat on the floor and her arms stiffened to support her frame. It hit her hard, causing her entire body to jerk as her pelvis continued grinding into his.

Her body was flushed, glistening with sweat; and Dutch looked on as Van Sciver unleashed his load into her causing her to throw her head back and scream, "OH YES! OH, GOD, YES!"

Her orgasm subsided after several seconds and she sat up, obviously enjoying the feel of his cock as it softened inside her.

That was the moment she spied Dutch standing there with a huge bulge in his trousers and a dark stain growing from his exuding a heavy amount of precum.

"Daddy, there's a....!"

Van Sciver turned and saw Dutch standing there. "What the hell!"

"I... I can exp...." Dutch began, but Helen started to scream and cut him off.

"Quiet, Helen!" Van Sciver, said, becoming the first to gather his wits about him. "Cover yourself Helen, and then sit down." As he spoke, he was pulling up his own trousers and tucking himself in.

He glared at Dutch, "Perry... your office, now!"

A minute later, both were standing in Dutch's office. It was apparent both were embarrassed by the situation.

"Can I explain?" Dutch said lamely.

"Go on," Van Sciver said, his mind racing, trying to assimilate the possibilities that might result from their discovery by Dutch Perry.

"Jesus," Dutch began, I... I was going to ask for the afternoon off to take care of some personal business."

"And you just barged into my office?"

"No. In fact I let myself in. I mean, I knocked, but... well you were occupied and must not have heard, so I used the key. I was going to leave you a note...." he finished lamely.

Knowing Dutch for some time, Van Sciver believed him, but the problem was getting him to remain quiet about what he'd seen.

"I can guess what you're thinking Dutch," he said. "It wasn't too long ago that I suspended you for a similar occurrence."

"You could have fired me," Dutch said somberly.

"Didn't though. I need you and now it seems I need you even more. Can I rely on you to keep this to yourself?"

"Um, yes... yes of course you can, Doctor."

"I was hoping you'd say that. And now I have some explaining to do to you. Yes, that is my daughter, Helen back there. And I was screwing her ass off. I truly regret having to do it and regret even more that fact that you caught us in the act. I don't know exactly how to explain this whole damn mess, except to say that it hasn't been going on very long. In fact, this is only our third time."

Van Sciver took a moment to wipe his brow with a handkerchief before continuing. "She... Helen came to me in tears one afternoon about two weeks ago. Chet, her husband and she were experiencing marital difficulties. Well, that's what she told me. We talked and I learned that they were both virgins until their wedding night. So nothing unusual resulted until after the honeymoon. Shit! I won't belabor the point. Sexually they're not compatible. Helen has an abnormally large vagina and Chet, well Chet isn't gifted in the men's department. From what Helen tells me, he's got about a three inch hardon; which means she doesn't even feel him when he's putting it to her."

"I see," said Dutch, who was only beginning to understand the problem.

"They were all right until she happened to tell some girlfriends his size and they went nuts... telling her she should leave him for a real man; that she didn't know what she was missing, and they kept at her on the subject. She was at, or I should say, they were at the house for dinner when she broke down. We thought she was having a nervous breakdown, but when I got her alone she recovered sufficiently to tell me what was going on and begged me for help."

"Now my wife and I have had separate bedrooms since Helen was roughly fourteen. I don't cheat on her, at least I haven't until this... and I don't think my wife has either. But my heart went out to Helen. I had to help her, but I couldn't see referring her to some escort service, or friend of the family to help satisfy her needs. And, you must understand, she loves Chet, really and truly loves the guy. "

"So what happened?"

"What happened was I decided that I should be the one to show her how to reach sexual gratification. After all, I was remiss in not discovering her problem when she was a teenager."

"Did you contact her gynecologist?"

"I did and getting her to wave the confidentiality wasn't easy, let me tell you."

"I did so by telling her that Helen was on the verge of a nervous breakdown and might just ruin her marriage and that she should have provided counseling to Helen after examining her and discovering her abnormality."

"She wanted to know what I was going to do. Not about Helen, mind you, but about her not calling the problem to our attention in order to get the girl proper help. I mean, plastic surgery isn't out of the question . . ."

"Obviously you haven't availed yourselves of it as yet," Dutch pointed out.

"I know, I know!" Van Sciver blurted, "And I've been so sorry I didn't use it as the first means of addressing the problem. But my ego got in the way. I... I'm fairly well endowed and thought I might help her achieve an orgasm and that would show her she was a real woman and allow her to return to Chet's bed. I don't... Lord forgive me... I don't know what provoked me into that line of reasoning."

"What happened?"

"I took her to a motel the first time. She couldn't believe how great sex was. And I couldn't believe how much I had missed it either. No sex in almost ten years and there I was, getting a young woman off repeatedly, orgasm after orgasm. Of course she implored me to teach her more and more and more. We amazed one another. I amazed myself. Each time was better than the last."

"Until I walked in on the two of you," Dutch said somberly.

"That's right, until then. Now I realize we cannot continue. Helen will probably go home and confess everything to Chet and he in turn will file for a divorce. I've ruined everything . . ." He sobbed and sank to his knees.

"There is a way out of this," Dutch said.

Van Sciver looked up at him through tear stained eyeglasses. "What? How?"

"I could become her surrogate lover."

"What! How dare you suggest such a thing! This is my daughter we're talking about!"

"And that's why I made the suggestion. Think about it. Look at the guilt both of you carry right now, adultery and incest. At least if I get involved with Helen the incestuous element is gone. You can rest easier. I think that after Helen and I go through a brief period of adjustment, she'll be better off as well. And on the plus side, I'm not taking her away from her husband, I have my own woman to keep happy, and a few others, I might as well get that out of the way."

"Others? What the hell do you have a harem?"

"No, not exactly. Can I be candid with you?"

"Of course," Van Sciver said with some sarcasm. "We're being far more candid than I ever dreamed possible."

"There are several women in my life at the moment. My fiancée, Rosa, my ex-wife, my doctor, another couple Rosa and I are fond of and a friend we're helping out after leaving her husband."

"I might have omitted someone, and if so, I didn't mean too."

"Good grief, what are you, a fucking machine?"

"No, but some times I feel like one. The point is, perhaps if Helen is agreeable; we might meet on a weekly basis. That would serve to keep her happy for the time being. Meanwhile you can give careful consideration to her having the surgery mentioned earlier as well as looking into possible help for Chet."

Van Sciver was no fool. He was already ahead of Dutch on the matter and its possibilities.

"Let's get back in my office. I expect Helen is still there."

She was pacing the floor when they returned and immediately put as much space between Dutch and herself as was possible.

"Helen," Van Sciver began, "This was all a misunderstanding. Dutch here had a key to my office and let himself in thinking I was out. He wanted to leave me a note, saying he was taking the afternoon off." He glanced at Dutch and said, "You can, by the way. When we finish here, get the hell out of my hospital for the rest of the afternoon."

He glanced down at his shoes and then at his daughter. "We have a major problem Helen."

She shuddered in fear, thinking her worst fears were about to come true.

"But I also believe we have a workable solution. Try to relax a little, Helen, it's not the end of the world by any means. Dutch has been sworn to secrecy. We go back a way and I feel we can trust him. In fact, and I am talking out of school here, I caught him and his fiancée in the broom closet just down the hall a couple weeks back. I could have fired him on the spot, but I didn't. I suspended him for a day and let him off with a warning. Now that the tables are turned, he's showing us compassion that we do not deserve. Do you understand me, Helen?'

"Yes, I understand. So what's... what's going to happen now?'

"He's a better friend than I thought he was, Helen. Helen I'm your father and I just can't keep meeting with you like this."

"Daddy!" She cried and sank to the floor in despair.

"It's not the end of the world baby," Van Sciver said, beseechingly, and cast a look for help at Dutch.

"Helen," Dutch said softly. "Listen to me. A few years ago, my best friend was getting married to a wonderful girl. Just before the wedding he became impotent, unable to make love to her. Now they had been making love all along and she had been telling him the different ways she wanted them to do it on their wedding night. She even suggested that at the earliest opportunity she would like to try a threesome."

"Where the hell are you going with this, Dutch?" Van Sciver said, flushed with anger.

"I'm saying he asked me to help him out. I found a friend who could keep his mouth shut and we joined the couple in their wedding suite. The groom couldn't perform. We did.

(See Dr. Ruark's Problem – Chapters 1 & 2, submitted separately.)

That is the three of us. The groom had explained matters to his bride and she agreed to try to see if our... fucking her, excuse the language, please, but that's what we were doing. The two of us took her, in turn and together; and before the night ended, the groom was back to normal and it was three men and one woman. We are still best friends. My fiancée is also a close friend; in fact we're going to see them this evening."

"My god," Van Sciver gasped.

But Helen looked enthralled.

"So," she began, "you intend to replace my father, is that it?"

"Only if you're agreeable to it, Helen, you have my word I'll tell no one. No one, that is unless my fiancée learns about us and then only her."

"And how would we... accomplish this... assignation?"

"Once a week at a place mutually agreeable to both of us; perhaps your father has a place in mind."

"I do." He said. I have an apartment, a condo, actually that I use for those nights I'm caught late at the hospital and don't want to travel all the way home. Its two blocks from here; if I know when the two of you will be using it, I'll never show my face. I promise."

For the first time, Helen smiled. Dutch took a deep breath and saw Van Sciver beaming at him.