More Exhibition Fun

Story Info
Cross-dressing fun.
3k words
4.06
50.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have had a pretty easy day on the exhibition stand today which is good especially considering our night of filthy sex the night before.

The highlight of the day so far thought is that you have managed to hit it off will a 'girl' from one of the other stands. The rest of us have spent the majority of the day ribbing you for pulling! Although I know that it will be me that you will be shagging by the end of the night. However it seems that you have arranged for us to meet up with her later that evening, telling me that you have a surprise in store.

The rest of the day goes by uneventfully and we end up back at the hotel with time to shower and change before dinner. I have just gotten out of the shower and am wrapped in a towel when the door knocks and its you. You tell me to wear the new lingerie I'd brought with me for the whole evening under the clothes that I had already pulled out to wear. You watch me get dressed and then tease me pushing me up against the wall and kissing me passionately, you know how much just this turns me on but you then leave and tell me that you will meet me in the bar.

I finish getting ready and follow you down where I find everyone else including the girl from earlier is already there. You spend the most of the evening chatting to this girl, Flirting and buying her drinks and at one point disappear together.

You have been gone about 5 minutes when I get a text on my phone from you telling me to make my excuses and to meet you back up in your room. I do so but am feeling extremely pissed off that you think that you can spend the whole night chatting someone else up then expect me to come running, however by the time I get up to your room all becomes quite clear....

I knock on your door but you have put it on the latch so the knock sends it swinging open. Before me I see the girl stripped down to her lingerie with the biggest bulge in her thong i have ever seen. And you are knelt before her also in your lingerie licking and teasing her cock through the material of her thong.

I shut the door behind me and skirt round the room watching. So this was my surprise I knew at once I was going to enjoy it!

I stripped down to my lingerie and settled down into the chair in the corner of the room. By now you have moved her thong to one side and you have her cock in your hand. Tickling and teasing the end with your tongue then licking all the way down the shaft to the satin material encasing her balls.

You then take it into you mouth taking the end in and out first getting your first taste of precum and then the full length. She has a large cock it must be 10 inches and your taking it all in right back into you throat. Your sucking hard now and I can see how much it's turning you on from the bulge in you own thong.

You begin to tease her ass now and this really gets her going and she begins to thrust her cock in and out of your mouth fucking it hard. Until suddenly she tenses as her orgasm takes over and she shoots the first spurt of cum into the back of your throat. You continue to suck as she sends more and more into your mouth. There's so much that you can hardly take it all, but you do and it all gets swallowed down. You lick her clean until there's no trace of it left.

Meanwhile I have been thoroughly enjoying the show and have moved my thong to the side, massaging my clit and pushing my fingers up inside of me. I come quickly as I'm so horny now, and watch as you two now change positions and she starts to suck you.

At this point you invite me over to the bed you lay back but with you feet still on the floor and you new friend kneeling between your legs with your cock in her mouth. You tell me to straddle you face and you begin to lick. Tracing my shaved pussy with your tongue, over and around my slit and up to my throbbing clit.

All the time I am watching your she-male slut sucking your cock, taking your shaved balls into her mouth one at a time and sucking those and then moving further down licking your arse hole, lubing it up for what she knows she's going to do to it later.

She moves back up and takes the full length of your cock back into her mouth sucking hard like its a lolly pop, sending you crazy which your passing onto me with the way you are licking my pussy. Your cumming and as you do you bury your face right up into my cunt shoving you tongue inside of me. This sends me over the edge and I cum too filling you mouth with my juices as you fill hers with yours.

As we cum down from this heaven & I move my shaved pussy to one side, she moves up your body & empties her mouth into yours & embrace in a full on snog. I lie back on the bed & grab hold of her huge pantied cock & rub it back to life. You swallow the entire mouthful you have & look over to me, as I lie there rubbing this cock & pinching my nipples, making them stand out in my satin lingerie.

You lay still as I rub the cock up & down & you watch closely as my eyes glaze with pure lust & pull her to me and kiss passionately. She moves her head lower & bites on my nipples hard; I grab her hair & pull her onto me – still rubbing the huge cock. You look on as the two of us get involved very deeply, kissing rubbing in sheer sex crazed lust. She bites hard onto both nipples and I wank her cock harder in response, I look over to you in sheer heaven. You know that I like it rough & this is turning me on SO much. Your now getting very turned on & you rub your pantied cock slowly whilst taking a huge pull on some poppers.

All of a sudden, she grabs my hair & pulls my mouth to her raging cock & thrusts it to the back of my throat, I gag slightly & then she erupts into my open mouth, pulls out & covers my face & hair in sticky hot cum. It drips down to my hard nipples & over my lingerie. She falls back onto the bed & lays there panting whilst I crawl over to you, cum dripping from everywhere. You lick at my face like a hungry beggar, tasting the juices & biting at my lip, my ass is in the air & my face changes as she thrusts her cock inside my moist cunt, pushing the fabric of my thong inside of me. Where she managed to get the strength from I don't know, but she's pounding away at me like a crazed Amazon!

This is too much for you & you can't take it, so you thrust your cock into my mouth & start thrusting at me, hard, using me like the dirty slut that I am!

You then decide that I shouldn't have all of the fun & pull out of my mouth & move over the top of me & thrust into her gaping mouth. She sucks you hard, you're close and tell her your going to shoot, but she stops, pulls from my wet cunt & orders you onto the bed.

You lie on your back & she pours oil all over the front of your thong & squirts it thru to your ass, then pulls you by your stockinged legs onto her raging cock. She slides in hard & you feel her hairless balls slap against your ass, she thrusts hard in & out whilst grabbing at your hard cock and wanking it furiously. I lean over & give you both a huge pull on the poppers, this is too much for her & she lunges hard into your ass & explodes her hot juice inside of you, your cock explodes at the same time & covers us all in a hot sticky mess.

We all crash back onto the bed trying to get our breath back as there is a knock on the door. Our new friend gets up to answer it saying that she had invited someone else to join us.

At the door there is a stunning looking woman, she takes in the scene in the bedroom and immediately strips down to her satin Basque and thong.

She comes straight over to the bed and begins to lick up the cum that you have covered us with licking all of us clean until every last drop has been swallowed by her. She lingers on me and as she starts to work down my body you two start to kiss again laying together on the bed your hardening cocks rubbing together through the fabric of you thongs.

The new girl has come with supplies and when she has finished cleaning my pussy of all your hot salty cum she buries a very large dildo into my gaping hole. I scream out in pleasure as she thrusts it in and out. I'm making more mess now with juices flowing down my thighs and soaking the bedclothes. She makes me kneel and continues to pound into me and I feel something behind me, its you, and before I know it you are pushing your cock into my ass, Jesus that feels good!

I bend forward and as you grind into me I start to lick her. Her pussy tastes lovely and she is already hot and dripping, I lap at her, drinking her in. as I do this to her she has begun to suck on your girls cock so all four or us are experiencing extreme burning pleasure all at the same time. This can't last long and the orgasm rips through us all together, its almost as if we are all one person it is so intense.

The two others say they have to go & they clean up & leave.

You lay here looking at me asleep, still with the huge dildo sitting inside my wet, shaved pussy.

Your cock stirs & you rub it up & down mixing all of the juices together & pour more oil over your panties – soaking wet & oily. You take another pull on the poppers, making your cock get harder & your head going lighter, you wank yourself faster until you can't stop, spraying me with what's left in your cock – all over my face, tits & cunt!

Off to the shower now, you turn it on & step inside fully clothed in what's left of the lingerie all damp and tattered.

You need to pee & the sight of it coming out of your panties makes you horny so you grab the other toy I have left in the bathroom & rub between your ass cheeks, rubbing it into the oily goo already there & it slips inside your eager hole. You sit down gently on the side of the bath & it penetrates right up to your throat! Your cock springs to life & for the last time, wank yourself & shoot hot cum over yourself. Covered in cum, completely spent you fall asleep I the bath, dildo still in your ass.

I wake & find you there in the bathroom, dying for a pee; I can't help myself & climb into the bath, pull my thong to one side & pee over your face & body. You're so tired you don't even feel it!

As you hear the alarm go off you feel the pain in your ass & the toy slips out, you get out of the bath & walk into the room to find me gone.

Realising I'm not there, you decided I've gone to get changed & ready for the next day. So you make your way back to the bathroom & start to shower, after removing the cum covered lingerie.

You take the razor & made sure that your legs & cock area are completely smooth. You get out & smooth body lotion over your freshly shaved parts, you're starting to get a little horny again.

Into the bedroom, you search through your case & decide on the black satin thong, thigh highs & cami top that you feel you could wear under your clothes for the day.

Suddenly there's a knock on the door, thinking it would be me you just pull the dressing gown on & open the door.

To your horror, there is the porter. You ask what the problem is & he answers that there seems to be a problem with your satellite TV & have come to update it for you. You decide to let him in, luckily you have closed the case, and you grab at your trousers & shoot into the bathroom hoping he hadn't seen too much.

You look at your watch & realise that it is only 5am & wondered why he is there at that time.

Opening the door you walk into the room to see him on his knees in front of the TV with a CD movie playing, two guys with hard bulges in their panties, rubbing each other all over! Your own cock starts to get hard & rise in your thong.

You notice that his shirt has ridden up at the back & you can see the back of a white thong just above his trousers. He gets up & turns round, a little taken aback at seeing you there. "Oh sorry" you say, " I didn't mean to alarm you". the front of your gown is open & his eye's are fixed on your bulge, pushing at the black satin. "That's ok" he says, but why are you here at this hour & where did you get the film, you ask – "I couldn't find it on the satellite channels". (By this time, the 2 guys were sucking each other's hard cocks & rubbing at each others holes with oiled fingers.)

Your cock grows to an enormous size & you can feel a damp patch forming at the front. He says "looks like you like the film?" "yes" you reply & he moves away from the screen just as there is a facial shot of one of the cocks exploding into the mouth of the other guy, now you realise that it is the porter!!!

He moves over to you and rubs at your bulge - god! Just like electricity you nearly shoot your load then & there!! He pulls at his belt & his trousers hit the floor.

The sight before you is too much, white satin thong with the biggest cock you have ever seen pushing at the front, white thigh highs too, then he pulled at his jacket & shirt to reveal a tight white basque & a shaved body!

He gets on his knees & licks like a child with a sweet all over the front of your panties, his hands are all over your nylon covered legs & groping at your ass.

Then he pulls your aching cock from its confines & swallows it whole, right down his throat, licking up & down the shaft & covering your balls in his warm saliva.

You grab his head & stop him before he makes you shoot. Pulling him up, and then sinking to your knees to worship his huge tool, hidden beneath fantastic white satin. Your mouth is full of saliva & you can still taste a faint taste of your own cum from our earlier swapping, you are like a hungry beggar, making the front of his thong see-thru, gently running your teeth along his thick pole. You feel like the slut that I want you to be & knew that I would hate to be missing this!

He is completely hairless & this turns you on more! You move the thong to one side & his huge, hairless balls fall out, right into your mouth & you suck at them hungrily whilst feeling for his hole. Wow it is lubed already & your finger just slips inside, then 2 & finally 3 fucking him with your fingers & sucking like the whore I've taught you to be. You can feel his pole getting bigger & then suddenly he tenses & fills your mouth with his hot cum. there's too much for you and you gag & have to spit some out, but spurt after spurt hits the back of your throat & you swallow for all your worth. His legs buckle & he drops to his knees, panting in front of you, then moves his mouth to yours & you swap juices for a while.

You feel one of his hands on your pantied cock, the front of your thong is soaked, and the other is pinching at your nipples. Whilst your mouths are busy swapping the juices, you feel it's time & try to let him know you needn't have worried, he is an expert & lowers his mouth to your cock just as you shoot hot cum all over his face & over his white satin (now see-through) basque.

Too much, you collapse on the floor, through glazed eyes you see him take his cum covered lingerie off, put your dry red stuff on, then his clothes & he leaves as quickly as it had started.

You grab at his cum covered thong & mix your own juices with his all over your hard cock & drift off to sleep.

The next thing you hear is your phone alarm & you smile as you rub the front of your soaked panties & taste a drop of cum still there. Then you move to the bathroom & shower once more...