More Fucked Up Fairy Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinderella smiled and said, "You bet your gay ass I do!"

When Sin entered the ballroom at the palace, a hush fell. Everyone stopped in mid-sentence to admire her elegance, her beauty and grace.

"Who can that be?" people asked each other, all of the men and most of the women getting suddenly overwhelmed with a desire to fuck her like crazy. When the prince set eyes on Sinderella, he was struck by her beauty and sported a sudden, huge erection and was filled with animal-like lust for her. Walking over to her with his cock stretching his pants out, he bowed deeply and asked her to dance, which of course she did quite happily. As they danced she would none-to-innocently brush against his ever-hardening cock, eventually just gently stroking it through the thin material of his uniform pants. Needless to say, he danced with Sinderella all evening, much to the great disappointment of all the other young ladies.

Eventually the Prince asked, "Who are you, fair maiden?"

"What does it matter who I am?" she whispered, rubbing his cock lasciviously as they danced. "I just want to shove this fucking thing down my throat and swallow all your cum."

"Good enough for me," the Prince said enthusiastically. "Follow me."

The Prince grabbed her hand and they escaped through the large French doors to the garden near the ballroom. He took her to the hedge labyrinth, where there was a very private grotto hidden away there. Sitting down on the stone bench there, the Prince stroked Sin's hair and said, "So, you said something about wanting to suck my cock?"

"Mmm," she purred happily. "You are goddamn right I do!"

Sitting next to the Prince, Sin now leaned over his lap and slowly undid the buttons on his uniform pants, finally revealing his royal cock. Sin was so horny now she could feel the slick insides of her pussy throbbing, yet she stopped a moment to take in the glorious beauty of what she saw before her. The Prince's cock would have been a royal even if it was sticking out of a peasant's trousers so thick and hard and veiny it was. She gently stroked the silky soft skin of the shaft, which slid deliciously against the deeply engorged and rock-hard muscle beneath. It created a delightful contrast the Sin found irresistible, and she gently touched the shaft with her lips to better feel the dichotomy. The Prince's cock head was thick and round and his balls were simply huge, perfectly rounded, heavy, and very full. It was indeed a royal package and she intended to enjoy every moment of sucking it.

She began kissing the Prince's cock gently, tenderly, with the same awe and reverence as did his many supplicants kiss his royal signet ring. She covered its massive length and breadth with gently kisses, trailing up along the shaft to its engorged head, then back down to his perfectly shaved, large round balls. She kissed every inch of his perfect cock, worshipping and loving his royal scepter.

Sensing the Prince's impatience but not wanting to rush her play time, Sin now replaced her loving kisses with equally worshipful licks, long lazy slurps that began at his balls and trailed slowly up to his head, then terminated with a swirl and a flick. Sin would then gently suck on the head of his cock ever so slightly, and then slowly lick the shaft all the way back down to his balls.

The Prince used his position as Sin lay across his lap to reach down, lift up her dress, and finger her hot, wet cunt while she sucked his cock. He first gently slid his fingers along the length of her pussy lips, teasing her cunt much the way she now teased his cock. Slowly, languidly, he traced the outline of her pussy, eliciting from her happy little moans and sudden intakes of breath. He then traced the outer lips to her clit, which was now large, thick, and engorged, which he took great delight in gently rubbing, twisting, and massaging, all to the clear delight of this delicious cock sucker. After some time of playing with her throbbing clit, the Prince used one finger to slide into her slick, tight pussy while using others to still massage her clit. He was playing her pussy like a master musician would play a piano.

Despite being driven mad by the Prince's talented working of her clit, Sin continued this long, slow, delightfully torturous pace for some time, feeling his cock growing harder and harder with every lick. The Prince had never received such an amazing cock sucking in his entire life, despite the numerous princesses, ladies, and chamber maids that had sucked him off over the years. Yet despite that his need to cum was building within him and so he grabbed Sin's hair tightly and now plunged his entire massive cock down her throat.

Sin was at first unprepared for his arrogation of her blow job, but soon became even hornier at the thought of being used by the Prince for his pleasure and delight, of being his own personal sex tool to be used to his will for his orgasm. The Prince now took over completely, using her tightly-bound hair to lift and lower her head on his cock, adding to it with thrusts from his hips. Sin loved the sense of being face fucked, the feeling of having this massive cock crash deep into her throat reputedly, of her needs being made subservient to his desires. She loved the choking sensation she got every time his thick cock was pushed too far down her throat and the slightly dizzy feeling the contaminant loss of air was giving her. Sin was being used by the Prince as a sex slave and loved every humiliating moment of it.

The Prince had started face fucking Sin at a fairly temperate pace but soon increased until he was thrusting into her frenetically, slamming her head onto his cock, slamming it ever more deeply into her throat. She was gagging with every thrust but loving it, loving the degradation and rough use of her mouth for his pleasures. Sin could feel his cock swell suddenly and his already impressive curve bend ever further, and knew that she would soon be blessed with a mouthful of hot creamy cum.

The Price let out an unearthly shriek and thick, hot ribbons of cum soon began to shoot into Sin's mouth. He kept pumping her frantically, but the streams of cum just continued shooting and shooting into her mouth, forcing her to swallow hard just so she wouldn't lose one precious drop of his sweet sperm. Sin gulped hard as the cum squirted into her mouth and splashed on the back of her throat, gently stroking the Prince's balls as she did so, finally sucking out every last drop from his magnificent cock.

Sin licked the last little drops from the Prince's cock and licked her lips happily. "Mmm, my lord," she purred to him, "you do have a fine tasting cock!"

Still catching his breath, the Prince gasped, "I want you...as my princess..."

Filled with equal parts joy and horniness, Sin was just about to slide onto his Prince's still-rock hard cock and get the fucking she so ached for when she suddenly heard the cock tower chime. Looking up she saw that it was now midnight, and the spell that had disguised her as princess would end.

Without a word she ran away from the Prince, hiking up her dress as she did so to run faster. She made it out of the hedges and off the Prince's estate before the final chime, but not before her glass dildo slipped out of her ass.

The Prince, who was now madly in lust with her, was finally able to rush after her once he got his pants back on. Spotting the dildo he picked it up and then said to his ministers, "Go and search everywhere for the girl in whose ass this dildo fits. I will never be content until I find her...and then fuck her!"

So the ministers scoured the land and made all the women bend over and take it up the ass (What? They're from the government after all – you expected something different?!) It didn't matter about age or occupation: Women just turned 18 that very day got plugged in the ass as did grannies; all the princesses of the realm took it up the ass as did all the peasants. And while more than a few truly enjoyed the test, the dildo was either far too large or entirely too small in every ass in the land.

Then the ministers arrived at Stepmother's mansion. Sin knew why they were there, yet stood meekly to the rear and delighted as she watched first her stepmother and then her two loathsome step sisters get plugged up the ass with her magical dildo. All three of there asses had been fucked far too many times for the dildo to fit, and so it slipped out and fell to the floor with a clunk.

Finally, the ministers insisted that Sin be tested as well despite Stepmother's protests. Sin strode forward, pulled her rags away from her barely concealed ass, bent over, and...as the minister slipped it in, the magic glass dildo glowed gently and actually changed shape slightly to fit in her ass as a key does in the key hole!

So of course Sin was immediately draped in a fine ermine robe and whisked away to the Prince, where the two married that very day and spent the entire next week fucking like a bunch of rabbits hepped up on Viagra and coke. Sinderella truly enjoyed her new life as Princess of the realm, acting as gracious Lady to the common people and dirty cum slut to the Prince.

And what of her stepmother and two stepsisters? She had a dungeon prepared especially for them in the castle where they now lived, chained perpetually to the walls, and where she has more than made up for the taunts, teases, and whips inflicted upon her by them!

So in the end Sinderella lived very happily ever after...her step relations, not so much!

12