More Fun with Dice!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers

My poor cock was as hard as it could be by this time, especially considering the demands placed on it over the last eighteen hours.

"You should be aware slave, that when I say that I will own your cock, balls, ass and mouth I mean exactly that. I have no immediate plans to move beyond what we have already experienced together, but if one day I should change my mind then I expect you to comply with my wishes without question. How does that sound slave? I bet your cock is hard now isn't it?"

It certainly was although the implications of that sentence filled me half with dread and half with shameful lust.

"You know what that means don't you slave? It means that one day I might decided to cuckold you and have you clean my pussy or ass afterwards. Who knows, I might even have you clean the cock that fucked me too. Can you imagine licking your Mistress's pussy juice off another man's cock slave? Not to mention his cum? Still you're used to eating cum by now slave, you've eaten enough of your own and I doubt it will taste that different."

My head was swimming as I read this, surely she couldn't mean this. Surely this was just another test, another way to get me to prove my submission to her. But then I realised how clever this part was, because even if she had no intention at all of going through with any of this she knew that it would always be hanging over me, always in the back of my mind. And if she should change her mind one day, well I'd already agreed. Not only that, but in time I would probably have accepted it and would comply with her wishes. Despite the negative feelings the thought of my wife having another man's cock inside her stirred in me, I was now as hard as a rock. I read on...

"I know you're confused slave, but I know your cock is hard reading this. It's difficult for you to accept what you've just read isn't it. But at the same time you know that you will do ANYTHING to please me. Isn't that right slave?"

I heard myself say 'Yes Mistress' aloud, to the empty room.

"Now if you are happy to proceed, text me the word 'YES'. If you are not happy to proceed, text the word 'NO'. In this case do not read any further, I will ring you back.

My hands were shaking as I picked up the phone and typed the three letters into the keypad. I stood, staring down at the screen for several minutes, before I finally got up the courage to press 'send'. Finally, after several false starts I managed to press the button and watched as the screen changed to show that the message had been sent.

I picked up the letter again, turned over the page and continued reading.

"Well done slave, if you are reading this then you must have texted me the word 'yes' and have agreed to continue. If you have not done this, do not read any further!"

The rest of the page was blank and I turned the page again.

"Now slave, you will need three dice before you continue."

I turned back to the dresser and picked up the dice and then continued.

"The envelope has various holes cut in it, and each hole is marked with a letter. Using the list below fill in the holes as instructed."

A - Roll one dice and enter the figure into the space provided.

B - Roll three dice and enter the total figure into the space provided.

C - Roll one dice and enter the figure into the space provided.

D - Roll one dice and enter the figure into the space provided.

E - Roll three dice and enter the total figure into the space provided.

F - Sign your name and insert the date and time next to it.

"When you have completed this text the word 'DONE' to my phone. Your acceptance of my terms will then be complete, and you will be truly deserving of the name 'slave'."

I followed the instructions to the letter and a few seconds later the phone rang. As I answered it I could feel my hand trembling.

"Well done slave. I am very pleased with you. I will not speak to you again until I get home. In the meantime I want you to complete the rest of your orgasms, four more I think it was, and then, and only then, you may open the envelope."

"Thank you Mistress."

"I wouldn't thank me yet slave...I would wait until you see what's inside the envelope."

It took until late on Saturday night to complete the task Mistress had set me and when I finally came for the ninth time my cock was only half hard and was quite red. But assuming that after tomorrow I was unlikely to be coming for some time I reasoned that starting another period in the CB-3000 was best initiated with empty balls. And my balls were EMPTY!

With the taste of my cum still fresh in my mouth, I finally reached for the envelope and with trembling fingers opened the flap and pulled out the piece of paper which lay inside. I was exhausted but I needed to see exactly what my 'special reward' entailed.

I ****** *******, hereby agree to become sexually enslaved to Mistress ********* ******* for a period of not less than (a) ( 5 ) years, and not more than (b) ( 13 ) years. During this time I will at all times endeavour to please my Mistress in any and all ways requested and attend to her sexual needs immediately, whenever called upon to do so.

As a willing slave, I accept that my needs are far less important than my Mistress's and as such I agree to a mimium orgasm rate per year of (c)( 4 ) which will remain constant throughout the period of the agreement unless Mistress decides to change it. These guaranteed orgasms are to be apportioned as Mistress sees fit, the only stipulation being that at least one orgasm must be provided in each six month period. There is to be no upper limit set, but all orgasms granted over and above the minimum will be at Mistress's discretion. To facilitate this, slave will wear a chastity device at all times, the sole key for which will be in the possession of the Mistress.

Slave accepts that Mistress may use whatever means she deems necessary to determine slave's suitability for release from the chastity belt, including tasks to be completed (eg - number of orgasms provided for the Mistress, menial tasks such as washing Mistress's car, or the completion of exercise as proscribed) and at the same time acknowledges that release does not automatically guarantee sexual pleasure or relief.

Slave accepts that during the period of this agreement Mistress may decide to cuckold him or use him to service others (of either sex) in whatever way she sees fit. However, slave will not be expected to service more than (d) ( 3 ) persons during any one twenty four hour period and not more than (e) ( 11 ) persons in any one calendar month (both figures exclude the Mistress). There is no limit to the number of others (of either sex) that Mistress may be intimate with, but in the event of such an occurrence slave will be kept informed at all times and will be required to attend/watch/provide service if requested.

This agreement will be terminated on completion of the number of years stated above in (b) unless the Mistress decides to end it sooner. In any event this agreement will remain in force at least until the completion of the number of years stated above in (a). Once this agreement is terminated the Mistress will be within her rights to seek another agreement, the terms of which will be decided at the time of renewal (by the Mistress).

I enter into this agreement freely and willingly and agree to be bound by it's conditions.

(f)-----------------------------------------------------------

MALIBUMAN666
MALIBUMAN666
1,105 Followers