More Fun with Frank & Bill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on ride on it Anna," he urged me on.

I opened my willing mouth with a smile and Frank stuffed his knob into it.

I sucked heavily, at the same time trying to keep up my humping rhythm on Ron's massive cock.

Bill was now trying to muscle his way in for me to suck on him as well so at one point I had both their cocks slapping around my face as Ron pounded away at me from behind.

"Can we try and get up your arse?" Ron asked.

"Bill says its tight as fuck and that you love a good double fucking."

"OK," I said, by now I was overcome with lust and a climax wasn't too far away.

"Lie down on the bed then," I gestured to Ron from over my shoulders.

He slipped his massive length from up me, my juice dribbling out as it plopped out of me. My cunt was wide open and heavily dripping.

Ron lay on the bed and his huge cock stood straight up...

"Sit on this bitch," he intimated to me.

I did as I was asked and joined him on the bed. I squatted over him and slowly lowered myself down onto his enormous prick. I struggled to keep my balance in my heels on the bed, so Frank and Bill both supported me as I was again impaled on Ron's weapon.

After a couple of thrusts and bounces he was again deep inside me, I then eased myself on top of him.

I squatted on him and fucked up and down for a little while.

"Lets try a different position," Frank suggested.

He lay beside us on the bed and asked me to climb on him facing his feet.

I slipped Ron's cock out of me and climbed onto Frank...

I lay on top of him and he guided his cock into my wet arsehole.

Ron then moved around to my front and with a shuffle Frank and I slid to the bottom of the bed.

Ron stood in front of us and from this angle he could could get access to my cunt.

He guided the tip of his cock towards my cunny lips and slowly parted them,he then slowly and gently began to feed his monster up me.

I felt absolutely stuffed!!

The sensation was amazing ... I was in heaven, my eyes began to roll and I could barely speak.

I panted, "Oh yes, Oh fuck yes," as Ron's massive hard on slipped up my gash. A At the same time Frank was fully embedded up my ass.

"Fucking tart," Bill spat at me as he watched and slowly climbed onto the bed. He knelt at the top and fed his hard cock into my mouth.

I was now full,full of these dirty, filthy, horny old mens cocks.

My cunt and arse were being fucked and now my mouth was full too.

We stayed in this position for a while, during which time I came off heavily, leaking my white, sticky cunt juice all over Ron's huge cock. It helped further lubricate me and he was almost fully up me now..

I"'m gonna spunk," Frank said, and with this I could feel his cock and balls twitching as his hot man seed was emptied up my eager, slutty arsehole.

Ron was now fucking me a little harder too and he also gave a moan.

"Slut, you fucking dirty cunting young slut. I'm gonna fucking spunk up your cunt, I'm gonna fill it with cum.You fucking tart.Fuck."

And with this Ron's massive prick began to erupt and fill my fanny with his spunk.

It flooded up me and then leaked out, dribbling out and down onto Frank underneath me.

"Spunk me," I cried out as another orgasm began to build for me. "Spunk my young cunt."

Ron's prick twitched and splattered the last few drops out as Bill began to cum at my head.

"I'm spunking too," he cried, and with this he splattered my hair and the side of my face, his cum jetting against my ear.

My orgasm was subsiding as the last few drips and spurts of Bills spunk slimed its way down my face and hair.

"That was amazing," I said.

"You bet it was," Ron responded.

We disentangled and we all fell onto the bed in a heap.

They took turns in giving me a warm thank you snog and gentle kiss. Bill lapping at his spunk from the side of my face.

We lay for ages and cuddled, talked and watched the end of the DVD together. Then we all showered, redressed and went out that night for a lovely meal in town.

I slept with Ron that night and he had me again in the morning on waking up, this time just us two in bed together.

Ron visits Frank at least once a year and we have met again since. Mike agreeing that he is now in my old lovers club!

12