More Fun with Jane

Story Info
Another adventure with my married co-worker.
1.5k words
3.97
59.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bll9618
bll9618
12 Followers

I have written in the past about my relationship with my married co-worker, Jane. She was a hot looking woman with a fantastic body, good disposition and an insatiable sexual appetite. Our affair was about 6 months old now. We were getting together about 1 to 2 times a week at my place for some very outstanding sex. We were very careful and as far as we could tell, no one (except Jane's friend, Betty) knew what was going on with us.

Due to conflicts between our schedules and Jane's husband's work schedule, we had gone almost 2 weeks without getting together. Everything finally came together and Jane was supposed to come over to my place after work on Tuesday for some much needed sexual relief. About an hour before quitting time, I was called into my boss's office and given a project that had to be completed for a meeting first thing the next day. It would mean a late night for me and a cancellation of the evening's plans. Jane seemed very disappointed. In a call to me after she got home, she said that she really needed to get laid and her plastic cock wouldn't do. After some coaxing and planning, we agreed to try for Thursday.

I was working hard and had made a lot of progress on the report. I figured I was about an hour or so from wrapping up. I had planned on coming in early the next morning to do the final draft on what I had put together. It was about 8:30 when my phone rang. It was Jane, wanting to know if I had eaten yet. When I told her that I hadn't, she offered to bring me a sandwich. I told her yes, thinking it would be a good breaking point and something to eat would give me a chance to clear my head before going over the numbers one last time. Since the cleaning people had already left and no one else was in the office, I wasn't concerned about someone seeing her there.

Jane showed up about 30 minutes later, with a sandwich and a soda, but it was her dress that got my attention. She was wearing a tight low cut red blouse, jean skirt that was about mid-thigh and a pair of high heel ankle strapped red sandals. I stood when she came in and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. I pulled up the chair to the side of my desk and cleared some room on the desk to eat. Jane pulled the chair up further towards the corner of the desk, so that her whole body was even with me. As we talked and ate, she was constantly crossing and uncrossing her legs causing her short skirt to ride up exposing more and more thigh. Occasionally she would also lean forward giving me an unobstructed view of her fabulous cleavage. In my current deprived state it was almost more that I could take. I could feel my cock start to get hard.

I was beginning to have visions of putting Jane on the desk and licking her pussy until she screamed. I knew we were the only two people in the building and this was the days before miniaturized security cameras.

Jane must have spied my rising hard-on, because she giggled and said, 'Looks like someone has a problem.' "Well, there is no way, I am going to get any work done with you dressed like that", I replied as I pulled her into my lap.

We fell into a deep embrace and were soon exchanging deep passionate kisses as Jane sat in my lap. It wasn't long before my hand was under her blouse, unhooking the front clasp of her bra so that I could play with her huge melons. As I cupped her breasts and lightly pinched her nipples, Jane moaned for me to go easy as her tits get very sensitive when she is horny. I pulled up her blouse so I could suck her nipples.

After a few minutes of that, I reached between her legs and worked my way up to her pussy. I was surprised to find out that she was wearing panties. She rarely wore panties after leaving work. I pushed the leg band to the side, and my finger sank into a very wet and warm pussy. My finger worked in and out of her soaking twat a few times, but the position we were in did not make for easy access. I stood Jane up, reached under skirt and pulled her panties down. She stepped out of them and they fell to the floor. I had her sit on my desk and putt my head under her skirt between her legs.

She threw her legs over my shoulders as my mouth was drawn to dripping pussy. I spread her cunt lips with my fingers as my tongue latched onto her swollen clit. I rotated it in a circular direction, and then up and down as Jane moaned in delight. I sunk two fingers into her dripping pussy. I was alternating between licking her clit and sucking it between my lips.

Jane was humping back on my face and pushing the back of my head with both hands. I knew it wouldn't be long before she would orgasm. It wasn't long before my suspicion was confirmed. Jane let out a loud moan, declaring she was cumming and soaked my face with her pussy juices. I continued but lessened my tongue action on her clit as she worked through her orgasm.

Once she was done, I stood up and dropped my pants and underwear. I lightly pushed Jane down on my desk and pulled her hips to the edge of my desk. I stepped forward, putting the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I leaned forward and sunk balls deep into her with one thrust. Her pussy felt so good. Jane looked into my eyes and urged me to fuck her hard. I started slowly, but soon I was fucking her hard and deep. Jane was matching my every thrust and urging me on. Due to the enforced abstinence, I knew I would not last long, but since she had just cum, I was surprised to hear her tell me she was close to cumming. I was just about to let go of my load when I felt Jane's pussy spasm around my cock as she proclaimed she was cumming. I shot a huge load and fell forward onto Jane.

After a few minutes, I disengaged myself and sat back into my chair. I must have been a hysterical site sitting there with my pants and underwear around my ankles and my half hard cock sticking up in the air. Fortunately, we still had quite a few napkins that Jane could use to clean up with. After she was done, she kneeled in front of me and as usual licked her juices off my cock.

After she was done, she sat in my lap and we cuddled and enjoyed our post-coital bliss. I could feel my cock start to stir, but realized that Jane might have to get going to beat her husband home. I asked her what time he would be home, and she told me later than usual due to some evaluations that he had to complete, but she better get going so I could finish up. She stood up and bent over to retrieve her panties from the floor.

I couldn't help myself and I reached between her legs to feel her pussy one more time. She looked up at me, smiled as she saw my hard cock. Giggling, she turned, spread her legs and bent over my desk. I stepped behind her and pressed my cock into her waiting pussy. She was still quite wet, and my cock slipped right in.

I grabbed her hips and began a nice leisurely fuck. Jane was into it also and was enjoying every stroke. With her fucking back and urging me on, I could tell this wouldn't be long for either one of us. I was really enjoying the feel of her wet warm pussy wrapped around my cock. We must have fucked at that leisurely pace for about 10 minutes when I could feel my load start to build up. Jane let me know she was close also. Just I as let go of my second load of the night, I could feel her pussy contract around my cock. She let out a satisfied grunt as she let me know she was cumming.

We collapsed forward onto my desk and laid there for about five minutes until we both caught our breath. I disengaged myself from her soaked pussy and sat back on my chair. Jane stood up and smoothed her skirt down.

She leaned over and gave me a big kiss. "Lover, that was great, but I better get going and let you get back to work" I pulled up my pants, got up and walked her to the elevator. I gave her another big kiss as the elevator doors opened. She got in and I went back to my office to finish my report. As I settled in behind my desk, I noticed her red panties on the floor. I picked them up and put them in one of the bottom drawers.

I still have a few more adventures with Jane that I want to share with you. There are more letters to follow.

bll9618
bll9618
12 Followers