More Holiday Fun in Greece

Story Info
More fun in Greece on the side of the road.
1.8k words
4.48
12.1k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another holiday booked in Greece, a week on my own, this time in Rhodes.

Memories of my encounter with the two horny clothes store guys ensured I was very turned on for this holiday.

I also needed a break from work, it had been a crazy spring and summer, and I needed to get away and relax and recharge my batteries.

A week in the sun and the possibility of some senior fun was all I cared about as I boarded the flight and set off for the sun.

My hotel room was perfect and the pool area was fairly quiet. I spent most days potting around the hotel in and out of the pool and loungers, reading books and preparing for the next phase of my business venture.

But I kept one day aside for fun. I decided I was taking my rental car and driving from Lindos to Rhodes, around 90km, and visiting a number of places on the way to see what fun and trouble I could get into.

I woke early ready for my adventure and took a 30-minute run along the beach.

Returning to the hotel, I went to my room, showered and considered what outfits would be suitable for today.

The weather was consistent at 30-32 degrees, so two spare bikinis would suffice. I chose a white and blue polka dot, a red tiny thong bikini and decided to wear a black bikini with string sides showing a lot of skin. The bra top was particularly sexy, pushing my 36D breasts together and allowing my perky nipples to poke through the thin material.

A white and also a blue sheer sarong would keep me respectable when needed, and I brought a thin white see through veil should I need to cover up inside.

I wore flat Sandals and brought a high heel pair of sandals too, as well as water, wet wipes (you never know!) and a couple of different hats. I was ready to take on the dirty old men of Rhodes, now I just needed to find a wiling partner in crime.

Before I headed out to the car, I sprayed my Hugo Boss perfume; face, wrists, breasts and crotch. I smelt amazing. I probably tasted damn good too! I brought the bottle with me.

As I drove out of Lindos I thought about where I might head.

Small retail stores, quiet bars, maybe a small village, or even a quiet beach where I might find a willing accomplice.

My first stop was at a ceramic store, it was late morning and only one car sat in the parking area. I wondered who might own such a store?

I wandered in and started to look at the goods, soon after an elderly gentleman asked me if I needed any help.

"I'm fine thank you, just looking, but I'll let you know if I see anything I like." I replied.

As I wandered around the store keeping an eye on him, I soon met his wife, who followed me around with a sharp eye.

Perhaps he had been in trouble before! I decided to leave and got back to my car.

I stopped for a light early lunch at a beach bar and read a magazine and relaxed for a while before heading back on the road.

After a couple more stops at a pharmacy and a bee museum (really?) I had had no luck.

I was 50km from Lindos and decided to head back.

Just 10km down the road I spotted a guy on the side of the road selling honey.

He sold locally produced honey and also some creams and ointments.

So I decided to pull over and wander over to his stall.

A short weathered man in his 60's greeted me and asked if I would like to try some honey.

He was staring me up and down as I had got out of the car with just my bikini on. I wore no sarong or veil to cover me, and I was still wearing my sexy black bikini with thong panties and tight bulging bra. The thin side strings in my thing bikini bottom made the whole outfit look very much like lingerie.

"Is this honey also good for the skin?" I asked.

"Sure." He said, offering me a jar to try.

I took a scoop of his honey, a small amount and rubbed it on my arm, I smelt the honey and complimented the old man on the smell.

"Here, try this one, it is Lemon and thyme." he suggested, "take more." He offered.

I took a larger amount and rubbed some on my other arm, then I rubbed some on my tummy, then a little amount on the part of my left breast that was trying to escape from my bikini top.

He smiled, "Oh yes, very nice." The old man said.

'Would you mind helping me?" I asked him, offering my tummy for him to rub the honey on.

He took some honey and slowly and gently he rubbed it on my tummy. "Beautiful lady with lovely skin." he said.

"And here." I suggested, offering my arm.

He obliged and gently and very slowly rubbed the honey on my arm, he seemed to be enjoying it.

He smiled at me and squeezed my arm quite tight as he rubbed up and down, almost to my shoulder.

"And how about here?" I said, offering my right bikini covered breast to him.

Carefully he applied a small amount of honey to my skin, making sure he never went near my nipple area, he slowly and sexily rubbed my outer breast with the honey. He never said a word and never looked up, he just gazed at the area he was rubbing.

"Ooh, that feels nice." I said. "You have lovely strong hands, it feels much nicer when you rub it in." I said, smiling at him and turning so he could rub some into my back.

He took a little more honey and rubbed it into the small of my back, very slowly and gently, clearly enjoying what he was doing.

"Lower." I said.

"You want a little lower?" He asked, taking some more honey and applying it to the top of my bikini panties, then further down into my left butt cheek.

Soon both cheeks are getting a slow gentle rub.

Behind his stall is a small outbuilding, with nothing but an open field behind.

I take the honey jar and slowly walk behind the outbuilding, watching him as I walk away.

As I go around the wall, I give him a nod of my head that says 'follow me'

I lean with my back against the wall and wait for him to come behind the building.

As he approaches I hold out the honey jar to him, he takes it from me.

I gently rub up and down my bikini top that is covering my right breast, smiling and never taking my eyes off him, I slowly pull my bikini top back revealing my full right breast and erect nipple.

"Look what you've done" I say, referring to my very pointy erect nipple.

I pull my left bikini top back revealing my left breast, which was also sporting an erect nipple.

"More honey please." I say, suggesting he rubs the honey into my naked breasts.

He didn't need a second invitation. He scooped some honey and rubbed it into both hands, then, he grabbed both of my breasts, rubbing, squeezing and kneading them with both hands. He was also very vocal...

"Oh lady, these breasts are magnificent." He said.

Then, he put his mouth around my right breast and started to kiss and suck it.

He played with and sucked one then the other.

Squeezing and sucking each in turn, he was getting very turned on.

I ran my hands down his shirt and started to gently rub his groin, I could feel his cock was stiffening and with both hands I started to undo his belt and the button of his jeans.

"Here baby." He said as he unfastened his trousers and pulled his growing cock out for me.

I slid down the wall and grabbed his now erect cock. After gently stroking it, I put it in my mouth.

A little salty from a hot days toil in the sun, he tasted and smelt very manly.

He pulled me up and put his tongue in my mouth.

I opened my mouth and met his probing tongue with mine, he kissed me hard and I could taste coffee and cigarettes and feel his hard stubble on my skin.

His manly aroma made me very horny and I slid back down the wall to taste his cock and suck him some more.

I sucked on his cock and he grabbed it and pulling it out of my mouth, lifted his balls so that I could replace his cock with them in my mouth.

Greedily I licked and sucked on them while he gently rubbed his cock over my face and reached down to squeeze my breasts.

I stood up and turning my back to him, pulled my bikini pants to one side, so that he could put his hard cock inside me.

I asked if he had any condoms but he didn't, I told him to fuck me but not to cum inside me.

"OK baby." he said, and pushing his bare cock deep inside me he started to rhythmically fuck me.

I had my face to the wall as he fucked me, he was squeezing my ass cheeks with both hands as he grinded into me.

He squeezed my breasts and reached around to tickle my clit.

"Oh my god, I am going to cum." he said.

"Cum over my titties baby." I said, as I made to pull away from my position.

"Let me cum inside you baby" he said, continuing to fuck me, even deeper now.

It felt so good, but I didn't want him to cum like this.

He had me pinned against the wall and was fucking me deeper and harder and I was close to cumming myself.

Then he reached around and stroked my clit again as he continued to fuck me. This sent me into orbit and I started to orgasm and spasm deeply.

"Ohhh! 'I'm cumming!" I said, and not wanting him to stop I pulled his ass into me.

"Cum inside me" I said, and this worked immediately.

He twisted and jerked and let out a scream, filling me with cum and thrusting me harder as he spurted inside me.

He slowed to a gentle thrust and I pulled away from him, then kneeled down and took his cock in my hand.

I licked up and down his shaft, licking both of our cum juices from him, then put my mouth around his cock and sucked until I cleaned him completely.

"What God sent you to me today baby?" he asked as he zipped his fly and straightened his clothes.

"The honey goddess'" I replied smiling, and I took a new jar of honey back to the car with me to remember him by.

I kissed him goodbye, got back in my car and headed back to my hotel.

Wonderful x