More Igniting On Christmas Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a yip of pain and surprise, but then said, "Sooo Gooood,"

She pushed back hard, driving his shaft in even further and said, "Now fuck me hard."

He hadn't done anything quite like that before, and was glad that he was able to surprise her now and then too. He set out to fulfill her request by pushing in hard, pulling out until just the head was in, then pushing back in as far and hard as he could. He continued with that rhythm as both of their climaxes built. As he usually did in that position ever so often, he would push downward trying to hit the back of her G-spot. From her groans, it sounded like he succeeded at times.

He continued the thrusts, enjoying the building feelings her rectum was producing around his shaft. She was obviously enjoying the building euphoria his fucking was producing. He kept up the pace as he lasted and lasted, it was taking a while to build, but he had three climaxes already that evening so that was no surprise. Finally, he knew he was reaching the point of no stopping.

He let out a "Gruumm,naaaa" with almost every thrust inward. Her head was up and she letting out loud moans. He knew that if he could see her face, she would be grimacing in extreme pleasure.

Twice during the ass fucking, he leaned over her so he could reach under his wife and rub her clit. He also tried to keep a fast rhythm going albeit with short strokes, but it was hard to do both at the same time. It was easier to hit her G-spot though. He spanked her twice more, four blows each time. Once with both hands, each cheek separately, then at the same time again. He knew she wanted it but at the same time at the back of his mind, he sometimes had the fear he would misinterpret her mood one day, and do it hard when she wanted it easy. If he did it, the way he started out when she wasn't ready for it he would be in the doghouse for a week. So far, he had been correct each time, which gave him confidence.

As he neared his climax, he stopped attempting to do both, and straightened up so he could drive it in with long strokes. He let out an extra hard and deep moan and she almost screamed then said, "Yes, so close...God Good, soggooodsogoodsoogoood." Her head went down then was thrown back up as she let out a scream of ecstasy; she shoved backwards as he was driving in, causing even more of her butt to envelop his hardness. She loved that feeling of pleasure exploding in her pussy and into her mind. She screamed again, harder as it redoubled into a stronger orgasm, before the first part was done. Her muscles clenched, and her legs almost collapsed under her.

Halfway through her orgasm, her moan turned scream sent him over the edge. He let out a moose yell as his sperm shot up his shaft. When it burst forth from the tip, his yell got higher and louder. A second immediately followed the first and as it shot into her, he yelled again. A third and fourth shot out, accompanied by loud moans. His moans died down during the fifth shot but after the sixth one, his ecstasy jumped again to what the second shot had produced. He finally relaxed, feeling his manhood shot two more globs into her.

He was surprised by how much sperm he had filled her up with; even now, he could feel the last bit oozing out of the tip of his shaft. He stood there on his knees for a moment, savoring the feeling of his softening shaft inside her. After a moment, she turned her head with a look of puzzlement.

"I was just enjoying the feeling of your sexy butt around my shaft."

She smiled at him, since she liked the feeling of him inside her even after they were done. He pulled out and immediately got off the bed, hurrying into the bathroom where he cleaned himself, making sure all the brown and white was off, and that every bit of his shaft and balls were clean. Once done, he went back to the bedroom and found her lying on her back, ready to cuddle with him. He got on the bed next to her, and placed his arms around her. She snuggled in next to him sighing in contentment.

He kissed her ear and whispered how much he loved her, and how much he enjoyed her body, how much he enjoyed being with her not only loving her like tonight but doing things with her. Her contentment and satisfaction always grew when he did that.

After a while, she sighed and said, "I almost blew it again tonight."

"Oh?" was all he said.

"It wasn't the same as last time, I thought it was you at first."

"Oh Really?"

"Um, yes. It was while you were gone, and I was waiting in the hallway; someone came up behind me and snuggled up close. I could feel his hard shaft against my butt. I really thought it was you. He licked my ear and neck, I said I liked that, and he did it more. Then I said we needed to go in the bathroom so we could, um, fuck. He started to walk with me, his shaft still against my butt. Halfway there, I realized something was wrong, his cologne was different then yours. I stopped and after a few seconds said he had better be my husband or I would slap him hard enough to be heard outside, and that nothing would be able to cover up the bruise."

"Just like you told me later?"

"Yes, at first I thought it was him again."

"Which is why you tensed up, then sighed when I answered?"

"Yes, but mistaking him for you wasn't the worst of it. I should have realized it wasn't you sooner, but remember I said I stood there for a few seconds. I had a little fight with myself," she said with her head down, "I was so horny, that part of me didn't care whose shaft it was. I needed to be fucked then. I'm sorry to say I was tempted to give in."

"I assume you didn't."

"No, I didn't but I wanted to for a few seconds... I'm sorry for even being tempted."

"You said no this time, but will you the next time if it happens again?"

"No," she said sounded indignant, "I would never do that."

"Good, but I have something to tell you."

"You were tempted too?"

"Yes, but not as badly as you. It was one of the reasons I was so long getting back to you. It wasn't just because my boss took so long. Remember that female salesman, Brittany, I told you I kissed."

"Yes."

"She was there tonight," again she nodded for she knew that, "I tried to avoid her but she managed to trap me in that game room. That was how I knew we could use it. I saw her heading for me, just as I was leaving the room everyone was in, so I ducked down the hallway and into the playroom, but she must have seen me go in. A few seconds after I entered, she came in and blocked the doorway. We talked some, she tried to get me over by the wall, telling me she wanted to show me a game. I knew by the way she said it, what type of game she meant. I shook my head, but she kept trying. During the conversation, she touched my front three times. I lost my hardon while talking and taking care of business, but as soon as I headed back to you, I started thinking about what was waiting for me. That caused me to get hard real fast.

"She may have thought I was excited because of her, or maybe she thought my agitation was because I was about to give in to her. I must say that in the back of my mind the thought to have a quickie with her, did occur. She was dressed erotically and the second time she touched me, she rubbed me for a couple of seconds, getting me to groan. I thought that I could do her fast, go to you, and do you too. However, I decided your outfit looked sexier than hers."

"I saw her outfit, gold with white. It was tight in all the right places. It was a lot sexier than that green sweater red tights I wore."

"Except that you were wearing yours, that is what made yours sexier. I wanted you not her."

She smiled brightly and said, "I feel the same about you. That is why I chased the other guy away, even as horny as I was."

He smiled too and continued his tale, "I finally convinced her I wasn't interested and left. At one point, she said that no one usually came into the game room during these parties, and that we could have fun. Over by the wall in case, someone did come in. I wanted to ask if she knew that from personal experience, but thought she would consider that some type of hint I was going to give in."

"She probably would have."

"Now after hearing your story, I wonder if she was trying to keep me away from you and Johnny. I saw them together twice during the evening, at one point I wondered if they were comparing notes or some such."

"I'm not sure it was Johnny. I never saw the person's face. I know it wasn't Richard because Johnny is taller. He's your height, which is one reason I thought it was you when he first pressed against me... I should have realized sooner it wasn't you." She finished while shaking her head.

"But you did and even as horny as you were, you still stopped him, I'm glad you did."

She hugged him and said, "So am I."

After a minute she said, "You know as soft as the person's kisses on my neck were, it could have been a woman."

He raised his eyebrows in disbelief, and she told him about the rumor that someone wears a strapon in case they find someone to screw. He raised his eyebrows again.

She quickly said, "I don't know who it would be, maybe someone did it once, or maybe there really is a Bi among the wives. I know I would sooner give in to Johnny or even Richard, than another woman."

She hugged him again and smiled in satisfaction, as he began to lazily play with one of her nipples. He whispered that she turned him on so much with her body, and her love. She repeated the same back to him. As they lay like that, both fell asleep in each other's arms, relaxed in their love for the other and knowing the other loved them.

The End

End Notes: Hopefully there will be another adventure with these two just before next year. Please comment if you want another one and if you liked this one.

12