More Lessons with Kelli Ch. 01

Story Info
A birthday to remember.
6.5k words
4.45
35.3k
16
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 08/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writers Note: I had written the first three chapters of our story a while ago but it took some time for me to convince Kelli, who is a very private person except to a few, to let me put it on here. I had planned on ending the story after the last chapter but there has been a lot of things happening in our lives over the last year and since Kelli has had a lot of fun reading the comments and the emails, she encouraged me to keep on writing. If this is the first of our story that you are reading, I would suggest going back and catch up on the first three, but if not, Kelli is a post-op transsexual that I met and fell in love with before she had the operation that made her a woman and at the time I occasionally did some crossdressing which I have been doing more of. We had been living together for over a year at the time when this all starts.

*

My birthday was coming up in a few weeks and I could tell that Kelli had something planned for it. The previous one was nice but when the two of you live and love each other everyday to the fullest, the special days weren't all that important. I did get her gifts and flowers for her birthday and Valentines Day, but then I get her flowers whenever the mood moved me. She had said that her younger sister, whose name is Ann, was coming down for a visit that weekend and I assumed that Jenna would be going out with us as well, since the two of them had gotten to be pretty close.

Ann is the wild child of Kelli's family. She is a beautiful girl with light brown hair that comes to her shoulders. She is bisexual and has a number guys and gals that she plays with but there isn't anyone serious in her life and according to Kelli, there never has been. Ann is also a ball-buster, although Kelli prefers the term brat, who has to have pretty much everything her way and is very vocal when she doesn't get it. Most times I am polite and put up with her attitude, but there have been a few times that I really felt like letting her have it with both barrels as the saying goes.

Jenna, like Kelli, is a post-op transsexual but you never would never known that to look at her. She is a big gal, a little over six feet tall and unlike Kelli, who had went with a more average set of boobs, had gotten a pair of double D-cup implants that she had no problem showing off to the world. She rarely wears a bra when we all go out dancing together and always has on either a tight dress or top. Jenna and Kelli met on one of the transgendered boards on the Internet and they became friends before Kelli and I started going together. Jenna is a lot of fun but despite having been a man for twenty-six years before starting her sex change, still had problems with dating guys that weren't real jerks in one fashion or another. The last one had been around for a number of months, but then he lost his job, began drinking a lot and well you know how that story goes. They had fights but none of them were too bad until the one night when he hit her and she told us a few weeks later what happened next.

Jenna said, "I proceeded to wipe up the floor with his ass, then I hog-tied him, and went and got a picture of me from before. I shoved it in his face and said, by the way asshole, my name used to be Pete, my cock was two inches longer than yours and I never once hit a woman. Oh yeah and in case you didn't notice, I have a black belt! Then I called the cops, dumped his shit out in the parking lot of my apartment and I haven't seen him at all except in court."

But I liked Jenna and while I respected what she could do to me if I ever pissed her off, we got along as both friends and equals.

The weekend of my birthday we went out and as always, I was dressed as a woman. Kelli had gotten me a very nice dress to wear and had done my hair and makeup extra special since I was the birthday girl. My fingernails and toenails were painted to match my lipstick for that night. She always picked out my lingerie ahead of time and my color for the night was pink. The cups of my bra were very thin which showed off my D size fake boobs and nipples, even under the rest of the clothes, and my panties were trimmed with lots of lace. Kelli has a thing for full slips and is always watching the one online auction site for vintage ones in both of our sizes. Mine was from the 1950's and had lace cups and a wide band of lace around the hem. Something else that she watches for, are the older stockings that have the seams up the back. These are sized by shoe size and are very hard to find in my size but somehow she managed to get me a few pair of them. I have an assortment of garter belts as well in various colors but the pink one that I put on before my panties matched the rest of my outfit. I also have a few pairs of pantyhose that I wear, depending on the dress I have on, but I prefer stockings. I have to admit, after adding my earrings, necklace, a few bracelets, I looked pretty damn good. Even though Kelli and I weren't officially married we wear wedding bands and have matching engagement rings and I wear mine when I go out dressed in my finest. My name when I am dressed up is Elaine, I know, not very sexy but I am older and it works for me.

We always have a lot of fun at the club that we have been going to for the past few months and Jenna works there a few nights a week as a waitress and a bartender. Kelli and I don't drink much when we are out, and she never gets drunk any other time. Early on in our relationship she told me that she did enough of that her first year in college and that she always had killer hangovers. All four of us dance with each other and the girls dance with guys, and so do I when am asked. I have slow danced a couple of times with the one guy who is a regular there. He is older like me and has dropped a few hints as we danced, but I am pretty sure that he doesn't know what he would be getting into or should I say, what would be getting into him, not that I would take it that far. But it is still fun and I keep enough distance between us just in case my cock decides to get erect, but that still doesn't stop him from playing with my ass. He has kissed me a few times but I limit that to just a peck on the lips. I have let him get in a couple of light breast squeezes as well and the girls always tease me afterwards about getting lucky.

But that night Ann decided to take it a little farther and said, "Hey Elaine, I bet you fifty dollars that you don't have the balls to touch his cock the next time you dance."

I looked at Kelli as she rolled her eyes and I replied back to Ann, "We will see, but you had better have your money ready."

I heard Kelli laughing and I did the same. So later that evening I went out for another slow dance as the girls sat and watched. I knew if I did this, that I had to make sure that it was a one-time thing. I didn't let him take me too far out on the dance floor so that the girls could see us and I got a little closer to him than usual and of course, his hand was right on my ass.

I softly asked, "I get the impression that despite fact that I am married, that you would like to have sex with me?"

He smiled as he replied, "Yes Elaine, I would. I could make you a very happy woman tonight."

"But I must warn you about my husband," I answered.

He asked, "He isn't here, is he?"

I replied, "No but he does keep track of me and well he is a very big man with a huge cock. I was a virgin on my wedding night and I will tell you, I had four kids and that didn't hurt nearly as bad as the first time he rammed that monster into me." His eyes got real big as I went on, "I did have an affair a couple of years ago and he found out about it. He came to the motel that we were at and started banging on the door and screaming my name. After I got up and let him in, he slammed the door closed, jumped on the bed, grabbed my friend and tied his hands together." I paused for a second and added, "He pulled his cock out, fucked my friend in the ass for a good ten minutes and he was crying and begging him to stop the whole time. After my husband was done, he told him that if he ever went near me again, that he would lock him up some place and fuck him every day for a month. My husband made me get dressed and we left with him still tied up on the bed and I heard a few days later he had quit his job and moved out of the state." I moved my hand from around his neck and placed it right over his cock and started squeezing it through his pants as I finished with, "So if you want to have sex with me that would be lovely. But just so you know what could happen," and I kissed him lightly.

His eyes got even larger as he quickly pulled my hand off of his pants and replied, "I am so sorry but I just remembered that I have to be someplace else tonight."

He walked away very fast and after paying his bill at the bar, left the club even faster without looking at me.

I smiled as I walked back over to the table and said to Ann, "You owe me, pay up."

She asked, "What was all the talking about? Did you tell who you are?"

With an even bigger smile I shook my head no and told them what happened. They all started laughing and Kelli was laughing hard that she could hardly breathe.

Jenna reached across the table and after giving me a high five, said, "Atta girl!" then added, "So that is why he bolted out of here like he had a firecracker up his ass."

I replied, "More like a piece of dynamite the size of a horse cock!" which got another round of laugher.

Kelli finally got herself under control and said, "Just when I think that I have you completely figured out, you go and do something like this."

"I'm just full of surprises, aren't I?" I replied as we snuck in a quick kiss.

When it was time to leave, Ann got into Jenna's car and Kelli told me that she was coming back to our house tonight. I figured that they were going to light up the bedroom that Ann used while we were in our room making our own special fireworks. After getting there, we had another round of drinks in the living room, and they headed up to their room as we went into ours. We had gotten in the habit of shutting the bedroom down when ever her sister was around since Kelli tends to be rather loud in her expressions of passion. Kelli went into the bathroom to get changed and I stripped down to my bra before putting on my nightgown. Most nights we slept in the nude but whenever I went out as a woman, I would go to bed that evening as one. I put on my slinky pink nightgown, got into bed, then Kelli joined me wearing a lacy nightie that was light green. But I could tell that something was up from the look in her eyes.

Kelli kissed me and I asked, "So tell me what is going on?"

With another kiss she replied, "I love you very much and I would never ask you to do anything that you wouldn't want to do."

I answered, "I know that."

With a big smile she said, "I would like to make tonight very special for you. If you want to, and only if you want to, there are two very horny ladies outside the door that want to join us in bed."

My eyes got real wide as I smiled and replied, "I love you totally and I really don't have to be with anyone else."

She laughed and answered, "I know and that is what makes this all more special."

I looked at her, then kissed her and said, "What the hell, you only live once."

Kelli called out, "The party is on girls. Come on in."

The door opened and in walked Ann and Jenna. Despite all of my sexual experieces that I had over the years, the one thing that had never happened was a three-way with two women and here I now was with three. They were both wearing sheer short nightgowns that hid neither their breasts nor their shaved cunts.

As they jumped on the bed, Ann pulled me to the one side and said, "This is going to be fun."

I looked back over at Kelli, we reached across and held hands for a second and then I faced her sister. We started kissing and I heard Kelli and Jenna doing the same. Ann always walked around the house barely dressed in the mornings when she was visiting us, so I had seen her D sized tits and cunt before but it's not the same as being this close and personal. Taking the lead, I moved my hand under her nightie and took hold of her breast.

I explored both of them gently for a while and she started playing with mine through the bra.

Ann said with a giggle, "You should get real boobs, just think of all the fun you would have."

I answered, "It has been discussed," and she giggled again.

I played with and sucked both her breasts for a while and she got pretty worked up. I have been with a couple of women over the years that could climax just from breast play but Ann wasn't one of them. Then I slowly traced my hand down to the top of her slit and by then her hand was already around my cock. I pushed in and gently moved my fingernail, then lightly rubbed it with my finger tip before moving around the outside.

Ann asked, "You sure are a fucking tease, aren't you?"

For some people it is all about the destination but me, I prefer the journey so I just ignored it. I moved in deeper and lightly explored her cunt. She was soaking wet but I knew that her and Jenna had been making out over the evening. My finger went in easily but I didn't get too deep. I liked taking my time and wasn't like we had to catch a bus or anything like that.

But Ann, while she was getting worked up, was also getting impatient and said, "Can't we move this along a little faster?"

So I decided to show her who was the boss and after I slid my finger deep into her cunt, I put my thumb on her clit. I worked both of them lightly for a couple seconds then without warning. I slid my finger out of her, pressed down hard on her clit with two fingers and worked it very fast. Ann went zero to orgasm in oh, five seconds, and it was a wicked one. She screamed, but I didn't stop and a few seconds later she yelled again, her body twisting on the bed. Since I had her where I wanted her, I went for number three with the same results before I slowed down and went back to a more gentle touch. I looked over at Kelli and Jenna who had taken a break to watch the fireworks, Kelli was smiling and Jenna was laughing a little. Ann, in the meantime, had her hands flat on the bed as she lay there breathing like she had just ran a marathon.

I asked her, "Fast enough for you?"

She answered in a sort of snippy way, "Not bad for a start," but by the way she rolled her eyes afterward, I knew that I had gotten her attention.

After playing and exploring for a bit longer, I put my face in between her legs and started eating her. She was very wet, but it tasted nice. I took my time and brought her to a couple of orgasms. My hands were up on her breasts and occasionally she would put her hands on my head. But I wasn't done with teaching her a lesson about bed manners. By this time Jenna was eating Kelli and she had already climaxed a couple of times herself. I got Kelli's eye and nodded my head ever so slightly. She touched Jenna's head, pointed over to us and Jenna stopped and turned her head to watch. I brought Ann right to the edge of another climax and then backed off. I kept licking but stayed away from her clit, then I did it a second time and she was really on edge.

I heard her say, "I think you kind of forgot something," but I didn't respond.

I gently licked some more, brought her right to the edge again and this time she was in full-blown panic mode. Ann tried to reach in with her hands to finish it herself but I grabbed them and held them at her side. I slowly licked her clit just hard enough to keep her hanging for while, then I started licking hard and fast. She pushed herself tight against my face and climaxed with another long and loud scream. I heard her panting and almost immediately came again even louder, but I wasn't done and went for a third one before I slowed down. Her breathing sounded like low growls as she settled down.

Jenna said, "I like that. I am going to have to remember that one!" and Ann gave her a dirty look.

Kelli added, "I warned you she was tricky," and Ann just shook her head.

I licked some more until she was close to the edge again and her eyes got real wide, but then I moved up, pulled my nightgown up, and placed my cock at her cunt. I leaned forward and as I started to slowly push in, I moved closer to her and we kissed.

Ann said in her best cocky voice, "You think that you are so smart, don't you?"

I just smiled as I thought to myself, "You are going to get it good." as I began screwing her.

I went slow for a while to get the feel of things in there, then I pushed against her and started grinding my hips against her cunt and she had another orgasm although not as violent as the last one when I was eating her. I settled into a rhythm of slow fucking for while and then bringing her to a climax. I had hoped that with my cock inside of her, that she would lighten up a little and be there at least a little more emotionally but that didn't happen. But I had been around long enough to know that sometimes a fuck is nothing more than a fuck and that there wasn't anything that I could about it. I could tell from the look on her face that Ann was getting impatient with my way of doing things, so the next time around, I got her close but didn't let her off. She looked at me and I thought that she knew what I was up to, but she didn't say anything.

But after the second one she said, "Oh no, not this again," and she started pushing back against me, but my groin was too far away from her clit to have any affect.

Now if she had said stop, I would have stopped, and had she said something as simple as please, I would have finished it off nicely right then and there. But Ann decided to turn this into a test of who was in charge and I had the best of her so far. Plus all the squirming and humping that she was doing was just making her hornier but it wasn't enough to do the job. I moved just enough to push her right to the edge a third time, held her there and even though she didn't say anything, I knew from the look that she was seriously pissed off. Kelli had been eating Jenna but she had stopped and they both watched us. I held her there as long as I could, then I pulled my cock back, started pumping fast right at the mouth of her cunt. I slammed all the way in three times and I came on the third one and not even a second later Ann almost came and it was the harder than the first ones had been.

There are some women that only know that a man has climaxed because his cock gets soft. Others feel the wetness and maybe the throbbing, but it doesn't do anything special for them. But there are those women, that for some primal reason, when they feel a man's cock go off inside of them, it sends them over the edge big time and Ann, who already was winding up for a hard one, just exploded. Every muscle in her body got tight including her cunt and she let out a loud howl. She flung her arms off of my back, slammed them on the bed and grabbed the sheet hard with her hands. I kept pounding and after a few loud pants, Ann screamed again. My cock was getting soft but I was still inside and close to her clit and I ground my groin against her groin very hard and she went off for a third loud climax. I stopped and stayed against her as she came down from it. Her eyes were closed but then she opened them, looked right into my eyes and for a few seconds, I really thought that I saw something there.

But she closed them again, and when they opened a second later she said, "Not too bad for an old fart."

I leaned down, kissed her lightly, and replied, "You are welcome."

As I straightened up, Jenna said, "I call clean up!"

I moved back from Ann, and turned facing Jenna, who after a kiss, bent down and sucked my cock clean.

She got up on her knees, we kissed again, then she pulled my head next to her head and whispered, "Don't let her get to you, I have never seen her cum so hard." I laughed a little and Jenna added, "We are going to have a very nice time together, trust me."

12