More Lessons with Kelli Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she moved down between Ann's legs and I went and lay down next to Kelli.

We kissed and she also whispered, "I know she is a piece of work but happy birthday."

"Thank you," I replied in a whisper, "There is something not right with her."

Kelli laughed and answered, "She has always been like that, I don't know what it is, but that is Ann."

I asked, "How was it with Jenna?"

She replied, "It was so nice. Trust me, you will really like being with her."

"It can't get any worse," I said.

Kelli laughed again and we heard Ann yelling, "Oh no, you aren't doing that!" She moved away from Jenna, who obviously had taken a page out of my pussy-eating handbook, and rubbed her clit until she climaxed. Jenna looked over at me and winked, then all of us, except for Ann laughed and she said, "You guys think that you are so cute, well just you wait!"

I muttered, "Promises, promises," as I got off of the bed and headed to the bathroom.

Now I don't like taking pills or medications of any kind and even a headache has to reach at least an eight on the earthquake scale before I will even take something for that. But I had gotten some of those special pills, since I am not as young as I once was. Kelli and I made love just about every night, and while most nights I didn't need them, they were handy to have. I stayed there for a few minutes doing the usual and fixing my hair a little, then I walked back to the bedroom to find all of the girls sitting up on the bed. Ann was on the far side, Jenna and Kelli were closest to me and there was an empty spot in the center.

Ann pointed there and said, "On your knees."

I looked at Kelli and she rolled her eyes and shook her head.

But I did as asked and after flipping my nightgown up over my back Ann called out, "Spanks for the birthday girl!" and started slapping my ass and Jenna joined in on the other side.

While Jenna wasn't exactly being light handed, Ann was going to town on the other side. But I have been spanked by both hand and hairbrush, as well as being paddled, and caned, so this wasn't all that bad.

I heard Jenna say, "Come on Kelli, you have to do a few," and Jenna stopped and a second later I felt a few very light spanks on that side.

Ann said, "Ah come on Kelli, you can do better than that," as she turned up the heat on my ass.

But after a couple more light ones, Jenna started back up.

This went on for a little while, then Kelli said, "Okay ladies, that is enough!" but Ann counted out five more pretty sharp ones.

I started to turn around, but Ann. "Don't move Elaine, we're not done yet."

I looked back and she was putting on Kelli's strap-on. I turned my head towards Kelli and she was just shaking her head.

She said to Ann, "Now take it easy."

Ann asked, "Don't you have a bigger one? This one is tiny."

Kelli replied, "No, I don't."

I looked back as Ann finished wiping it down with lube, but she couldn't be bothered to put any on my ass. I lowered my chest to the bed, and I felt the bed behind me move a little, then the head of the strap-on was at my asshole, and with one push she buried it. I am used to this one, Kelli makes love to me several times a month with it, but it is always slow and gentle.

But Ann was anything but gentle and after a minute or so, Kelli said, "Time's up," but Ann kept on going until Kelli growled at her.

She pulled out, slapped my ass again and after taking the strap-on off, handed it to Jenna. I was wondering how bad this was going to be, but Jenna having owned a cock for most of her life and having been on the receiving end of more than a few of them, was slow going in and while she was working it pretty good, the stokes were smooth and it felt good. Kelli, seeing that I was enjoying it, let her go a little longer than Ann before I felt it slide out.

Ann said, "Your turn Kelli!" I flipped over on my back, lifted my legs, and Ann added, "She sure has you trained."

I could see from the expression on Kelli's face that she was getting annoyed with Ann as she buckled the strap-on around her waist but she didn't say anything and gently slid inside like she always did. We made love for a couple of minutes with a few more snide comments from Ann and finished with a long kiss. By then the pill was starting to work, but Ann and Jenna decided that they needed a bathroom break first. Kelli took off the strap-on, which she handed to Jenna and told her to leave it by the sink. I rolled on my side and she joined me there. We didn't say much but by this time in our relationship we had mastered the art of talking with our eyes.

With a loud, "We're back!" from Ann, they got into the bed.

We kissed and I pulled her head close and whispered, "Have fun."

Kelli whispered back, "I will try but I know that I am going to hell for this."

I laughed and replied, "You will have plenty of company because I will be there waiting for you," and she laughed as well.

I moved over and Jenna got between them and me. While I was planning on focusing on Jenna I still wanted to watch things over there a little.

Jenna and I kissed and I heard Ann say, "Relax sis, this is going to be fun."

I looked over and they starting kissing and I settled in with Jenna for a long kiss. Jenna can be a ball buster like Ann but right from the start she was focused and passionate. I played and sucked on her breasts for a while as her hand gently stroked my now hard cock. My hand found her cunt and I played with her gently. After a few minutes of light play, I went to her clit and using just enough pressure, bought her to a climax. When it had passed, Jenna looked into my eyes for a few seconds, and with a little smile, nodded her head up and down, before pulling me back into a kiss. The rest of our lovemaking was just like that and it was pretty much how I made love to Kelli. I am average in length but thick and I completely fill Kelli when I am all the way in, but since Jenna is taller, I had a little more working room. I alternated between slow periods and fast ones. It took me a little while to get the right moves down to make her climax while I was in there but once I had that figured out, I took full advantage of it.

I occasionally looked over at what Ann and Kelli were doing, but since the bed is only a queen size, they weren't that far away from us. I watched Kelli's face as Ann got between her legs and she looked over at me briefly before closing her eyes as Ann's tongue made it's first pass up her cunt and clit. After they traded places, I again watched as Kelli slowly moved her own face forward and began eating her sister's pussy. But Jenna understood and most of the time I was focused only on her. Finally, after getting her near another climax, I picked up speed and she climaxed first, then my sperm filled her cunt.

After a long kiss she softly said, "That was very nice. Happy birthday Elaine."

I answered, "Thank you and I had a really good time too."

Jenna replied, "I am so jealous, Kelli is such a lucky girl."

With a smile I said, "No, I am the lucky one in this bed."

She laughed and replied, "You are both good for each other and that is all that matters." We kissed again and as I moved back, Jenna said, "Ann, get over here."

I moved over next to Kelli as Ann got between Jenna's legs.

We kissed for a little, then she bent down and cleaned my cock off and afterwards, I whispered to her, "It was nice being with Jenna. Thank for this."

She whispered back, "You are welcome and I'm glad that you had a good time."

"How was it with Ann?" I asked.

Kelli sighed and answered, "I really enjoyed it. I can't believe that I am saying this, but she really tasted nice. I just wish that she wasn't, well you know."

I replied, "Well it is not like you got her pregnant," which got a loud laugh out of Kelli.

Ann, who was still eating Jenna, asked, "What the hell is so funny over there?"

We both answered, "Nothing," then got up and made one last bathroom visit.

By the time that we came back out, Ann had moved up next to Jenna and they were making out a little. Kelli and I always made love by candlelight and before we got back into the bed, we went around and blew out all of them, except for the one on the nightstand on the side of the bed to where the girls were laying. Kelli told them to make sure that they blew that one out before going to sleep. After pulling up the covers, we snuggled close and after quietly exchanging the words of love, we fell asleep. It was well after one in the morning and I figured that we were going to sleep in late, but I heard the alarm go off and looked over and it was only nine. We rarely set the alarm on Sundays, so I was a little confused at first.

Kelli rolled over to face me and said, "Good morning, my sleepy love."

I asked, "What's with the alarm?"

She replied, "Jenna has to work this afternoon, so I am going down to get breakfast ready, but you can stay and sleep some more."

"No," I answered, "I will go down with you after I hit the bathroom."

With a laugh Kelli said, "I got up and went an hour ago and you didn't move an inch."

I just shook my head and after a trip in there and getting our robes we went downstairs. But before we left the room Kelli said that we should wake the girls up who either hadn't heard or had ignored the alarm. Kelli crawled back on the bed and shook Ann a little. Since Jenna's foot was hanging out from under the covers I decided to tickle the bottom of her foot.

Jenna sat up fast, pulled her foot back and said, "No! No! No!" and looked like she was going to beat the crap out of me.

I laughed and replied, "I am going to have to remember that," and she growled at me before she dropped back on the bed.

Kelli wasn't have much luck with Ann, so she got off and we pulled the covers completely off, then went to the windows and opened the curtains. There was were more growls and curses as we left the room and I was well into my first cup off coffee when they finally joined us, both of them nude.

Ann looked at both of us and said, "Geez, I didn't realize that this was going to be a formal dinner."

Jenna replied, "Shut up already Ann," and we laughed, well everyone but her.

After breakfast was done, Jenna took a shower and left. She had said goodbye to Ann with a long kiss, but since Kelli and I were still our robes, we just walked her to the front door. Kelli and her hugged and Kelli thanked her for coming. Then it was my turn and we also had a long hug and kiss.

When it was done, Jenna said to me, "I know that this will never happen, but if Kelli ever decides to cut you loose, I had been be your first and only phone call!"

We laughed and I replied, "I am here for the duration but thank you."

Kelli and I had discussed, while she was getting breakfast ready, whether or not we were going to head back to bed with Ann again, but Ann brought the subject up as we were eating, so we went. I took another pill while Jenna was getting ready to leave and I was ready to go. Ann wasn't quite as cocky as she had been with me the night before but she wasn't much better either. We got naked and ate each other for a while and then I screwed Ann first without cumming. I moved over to Kelli and made love to her and I was going to finish inside of her, but she looked at me and nodded towards Ann.

I got back inside of on her and she said, "One for the road!"

I brought her to an orgasm and left my load inside as well. She climaxed pretty hard but it wasn't as violent as the previous night's had been.

I figured that I would get at least one shot in as I got off of her and said, "I hope you took your pill today, because I am not shooting blanks."

Ann replied, "I'm too much of a bitch to get pregnant, but, thanks for asking."

I had a comeback ready, but Kelli gently pushed me to the side and crawled between Ann's legs to lick her clean of my sperm. Ann went back to her room and Kelli and I took a nice long shower together. I got dressed as a woman again with a casual blouse and skirt, but I usually did that on Sundays. Ann finished getting dressed before we did and was already downstairs.

We walked outside with Ann and as she was walking down the steps said, "Wait till I tell mom how naughty you were this weekend!" Kelli's mouth and eyes both opened wide, and Ann added, "Ha! Ha! Ha! Just kidding!" But as she got into her car, she turned, stuck her tongue out at us and said, "Maybe," and made a kiss with her mouth.

As she drove off, I turned to Kelli who had this very serious and pissed off look on her face, which I had never seen before.

I said, "She needs a long and very hard spanking."

Kelli put her hands on her hips, and with her face still the same replied, "But only if I can help!" and we both laughed.

12