More Lessons with Kelli Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked, "And exactly who is going to tell her?"

Jenna replied, "Not me."

We talked and laughed for a while and during this Kelli started playing with my cock and Jenna did the same to Tim. I was done for the night but it still felt good and Jenna's skilled fingers worked their magic with Tim and soon he was hard again.

Kelli whispered in my ear, "Have fun my love," and I turned my head for a kiss.

Tim and I moved close together and our lips met in a long kiss. He played with my breasts and I took over stroking his cock. Feeling that big knob at the end did cause me to have some second thoughts about what I was going to do but I was committed to at least trying. He had been pretty gentle with Kelli and I felt that I could trust him. Jenna was still close to Tim and Kelli had moved back next to me.

We stayed like that for a while, then after a long kiss, Tim said, "Whenever you are ready."

"No time like the present," I replied.

I rolled over on my back, pulled my legs up, and Kelli lubed my ass and then Tim's cock. After he got up close and put his cock in position, he leaned down a little and I felt him against my asshole, which started to spread as he slowly moved forward and there was some burning as the knob went in. He waited some and then slowly pushed in until I felt his balls hit my ass.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I nodded my head yes and he slowly moved back until he was almost all the way out and then back in again. After a couple of strokes, the discomfort was gone and the feeling was in a word, great. He placed his arms under legs, leaned forward some more and I put my arms on his back. We looked eye to eye for a while as he kept slowing screwing me, then he got closer and we kissed. I looked over at Kelli and she was smiling, not that laughing at somebody kind of smile, but one of love.

Tim went slowly for a couple of minutes, then he asked, "Can I go faster?"

I replied, "Yes."

He picked up the pace a little and my breathing got faster, and his cock felt great as he did. While I could feel all of it, it was that big knob traveling in and out that was providing the most pleasure.

After a couple of minutes more he asked, "Should I cum?"

"Whenever you think I am ready," I replied.

He smiled and kept that pace for another minute or so, then started going faster, but he was being gentle as he did it. It felt so good that I started humping back against him and he pushed in deep. Tim made a low growl, his cock throbbed in my ass and it got all warm and wet inside. He kept on pushing until he had dumped his entire load into me, then went in all the way and stopped. We looked at each other for a few long seconds before we kissed and stayed like that until his cock went down. He pulled out, got off of me, and as I set my feet back on the bed, I could feel the cum running out of my asshole.

Kelli said, "It's your turn to sleep on the wet spot dear," and we all laughed.

Tim gave me another one of those deep looks then headed to the bathroom and again Jenna went with him. Kelli cleaned up the bed and my ass with a couple of tissues and we rolled over facing each other.

After a long kiss she said, "You really liked that, didn't you?"

I replied, "It felt great, it hurt a little at the start but once he was inside, it felt good and he was so gentle."

She answered, "Yes he is gentle."

Just then Tim and Jenna came back to the bed and Jenna said, "Oh, look at the lovebirds," sounding a little like Ann.

I replied, "Sounds to me like you took one too many Ann pills today," and Kelli laughed.

Jenna answered, "It's a dirty job but somebody has to do it!" and we rolled over so that we were facing them and Tim and I were again in the center of the bed.

He asked, "So what is the deal with Ann, is she?" and he stopped as tried to think of the right thing to say.

I said, "She is a natural woman, although the first time I ate her pussy, I looked for a ball sack because she has a set of brass ones!"

Everybody laughed and Kelli said, "Elaine is being silly. What she is trying to say is that my sister is a spoiled brat."

Tim replied, "Sounds to me like she needs a good spanking."

Kelli and I just exploded with laughter and after I caught my breath I said, "Believe me, it has been discussed."

Kelli added, "And more than a few times!"

Jenna said, "I will be seriously pissed if I don't get an invitation to that party!"

I said to Tim, "Ann is a good looking girl, she has a great body, and comes to bed like it is going to be her last time, but it's only with her body and never with her heart."

Jenna replied, "Yes, I know."

Tim answered, "I have known a couple of girls like that, but that is usually more of guy thing."

I looked at him for a couple of seconds and then we both said, "Ball sack!" and laughed.

Kelli and I made a bathroom trip, then we were soon asleep and the next morning we got out of bed before they did and went downstairs to get breakfast ready.

She asked me, "So are you going to do it again?"

I replied, "Yes, but you can have him first."

After a long kiss I went back upstairs and woke them up. The breakfast conversation was light and fun and afterwards we went back to bed. Tim paired up with Kelli and I had Jenna. There was a long session of pussy eating followed by an equally long session of screwing and like the night before, Tim and I cleaned off each others cocks, before we traded places and cleaned up the sperm filled cunts of our loves. Then Tim and I got into a side by side sixty-nine and after he was rock hard again, he motioned to me to get on my knees and Kelli lay to the side with her head facing mine.

Jenna got behind me and said, "This time I have a cunt row seat!" which got a long laugh.

Tim entered me slowly and like before, was very gentle. At some point Jenna reached under me and was playing with my cock, which even though it wasn't hard, added to the to the sensations that his cock was giving me. Kelli and I kissed almost nonstop, one of her hands was on my breast and mine was down in her pussy. He took his time and the feelings as he moved in and out were even better than the first time and I got totally lost in the pleasure. This time he started cumming as he was going inside and I felt not only the throbbing but his cum shot as well. Afterwards they went back to the other bedroom and Kelli and I took shower together. My ass was feeling a little funky but I thought about all of the women that I had introduced to that pleasure including Kelli before her transition and well it wasn't that bad. After getting into our bras, panties and slips, we both put on blouses and casual skirts. They were finished before we were and were already waiting for us downstairs.

Tim looked at my outfit and asked, "You are serious about this, aren't you?"

I lifted my breasts and answered, "Kind of hard not to be with a set of these," which got a laugh from everyone then I asked him, "Are you going to love me and leave me or do I at least get a goodbye kiss?"

He laughed and we hugged and kissed while Jenna and Kelli did the same. Then we traded partners and I had Jenna in my embrace. They left and we took it easy for the rest of the day, but we did go upstairs and change the bed sheets. As we were doing that, I said that maybe we should get a bigger bed and Kelli agreed with me. Our bedroom is the master bedroom of the house and it is big, even the closet would be considered huge by a lot of folks but our collection of clothes had already spilled over into the closet of one of the other bedrooms.

I said to her, "What we should do, is get one of those big round beds." Kelli just looked at me and I went on, "And while we are at it, we could put a sex swing over in this corner, a spanking horse and maybe a flogging cross over on that side," as I pointed over to where I was talking about, "Plus a couple of large screen televisions on the walls with cameras so that everybody could watch what is going on."

Still with this serious look on her face she asked, "But where are we going to put the fifty-five gallon drum of lubricant?"

I answered, "We can just get a thirty gallon one and build it into one of the nightstands with a nice beer tap for a dispenser."

"But you do know what the problem is with doing all of this is?" she asked.

I laughed and replied, "Yes, we would never get rid of Ann!"

She laughed as well and answered, "Isn't that the truth."

On Monday we went bed shopping and the new king size one was delivered on Saturday. When Kelli had furnished the house, she had only done two of the four bedrooms, the third one was our exercise room or torture chamber as I liked to call it, and the last one was empty other than the closet. She ordered a couple of nightstands and a dresser for in there and had the delivery guys move our old bed into that room. That night we went out for supper and to listen to some music for a while before heading home.

Going up the stairs Kelli said, "You should take a pill tonight."

Which I did and we proceeded to spend the next hour and a half checking out just about every inch of the new mattress before christening it with a wet spot in the center.

After we had finished and were lying there, Kelli started laughing and I asked, "What is so funny?"

She replied, "You are such a bad influence on a nice girl like me."

I answered, "I know that."

Kelli shook her head and said, "I was checking out those sex swings this week."

"Did you order one?" I asked.

"Not yet!" she answered as we kissed and called it a night.