More Lessons with Kelli Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That feels so damn good," she said in low voice then added, "Keep doing it."

Which I did for a while longer and then tried something different. I slid my cock back until it was almost out, then pushed faster for a few strokes but not too deep, then slowly buried it all the way. I did this a number of times as well before going back to the grinding motion.

Jenna and Kelli were back in a sixty-nine with Kelli on top and Jenna's head was down by Beth's ass so that she could watch.

I heard Jenna say, "Look at Elaine work that pussy," which got a round of laughter.

I looked at Beth whose face was red with embarrassment and after I leaned down and kissed her, "Just ignore those two, they are just jealous."

Jenna called out, "But not for long!"

I shook my head and got back to business. Sometimes when I leaned down for a kiss I could feel her already hard cock against me. A little after that while I was doing the shallow stokes inside her ass, Beth nodded her head and I went faster until I couldn't hold back any longer and pushed in as my sperm started pumping out. Like the first time I was inside of her, she let out a loud moan of pleasure and squeezed her ass tightly but I kept on pushing until I stopped cumming. We kissed until my cock slid out on it's own and I headed to the bathroom to wash and take one of my pills to get ready for Jenna. I was just about to leave the bathroom I heard laughter coming from the bed.

I walked back over to the bed and I asked, "So what is so funny?"

Jenna answered, "I was telling Kelli that we should tie you two to the bed tonight just in case you decide to elope!"

Kelli and her were in the center of the bed, Beth was lying behind Jenna and I snuggled in close to Kelli as I replied, "You are the one that wanted to turn up the heat."

She answered back, "Yeah but it was worth every second of it. Now tell me about that bed." Kelli and I laughed and then I told her, and Jenna said, "You know, if you do all of that, you will need a tow truck to drag Ann's ass out of here and probably mine!"

We laughed again and I replied, "Yes, we discussed that too."

In this childlike voice Kelli said, "I am such a sweet and innocent girl and Elaine is doing her best to corrupt me."

After another round of laughter, Jenna replied, "Like I would believe that for a second."

I pointed down at Kelli and said, "But guess who was checking out sex swings online the next week!"

"Not me," Kelli replied using the same voice.

Jenna said, "I have spent some quality time in one of those," then Beth sat up a little and looked at her and she added, "What? I told you the first time that we were in bed that me and the word virgin parted company a long time ago!"

Beth shook her head and laughed, then she leaned down and kissed Jenna as I did the same with Kelli for a while.

I whispered to her, "Have fun my love."

She whispered, "You too my love," and after another long kiss, Jenna and her traded places on the bed and Jenna got on her side facing me.

Jenna and I played for a while, kissing and talking, mostly about the previous scenes between Beth and myself. Kelli and Beth were doing the same but I figured since he ready to go again that it wasn't going to stay that way for long. We got into a side-by-side sixty-nine until my cock, from both the effects of the pill and Jenna's skilled mouth, was erect as well. Jenna got on her back, I dived in for more pussy eating and Beth had flipped around and had her face buried between Kelli's legs. The lube was sitting in the middle of the bed and after I was done eating her, Jenna got up on her knees, I wiped my cock down, and slowly slid into her cunt. I made love to her from behind for a while, before we got face to face with me on top. I had watched as Kelli had carefully lowered herself onto Beth's lubed cock and rode her for about the same amount of time and then they switched and were in the same position as us.

In a whisper Jenna said after one of my looks over at them, "I know how much you two love each other and I think that is really great that both of you can fuck someone else and not get all hung up about."

Also in a whisper I replied, "Neither of us is fucking anybody at present and we never have."

She laughed a little and answered, "I'm sorry, that is a bad habit. Both of you give one hundred percent no matter who you are with and I think that it is beautiful."

"That is just the way that we are," I replied as I kept slowly moving my dick in and out of her.

Jenna asked, "I do have a favor to ask of you. Can I get on that spanking list?"

I laughed and said, "I'm really not into that any more. Kelli asked me to spank her not too long after we first started up and I just couldn't do it."

She sighed and replied, "I understand that and I can't get Tim, oops, Beth, to do me either."

"There are worse things in life," I answered and added, "You could always spank yourself."

Jenna rolled her eyes and said, "That is about as much fun as tickling myself," then in a very sweet sounding voice asked, "Pretty please with sugar on top?"

I smiled and replied, "I will think about it," then I asked her, "Ready?"

"Go for it," she answered.

I went faster and worked my groin against her clit and soon she climaxed. I wasn't in any hurry to cum and we made love like this for a long time. Kelli and Beth finished up before we did and they rolled on their sides and watched us go at it.

At the end, I whispered to Jenna, "Ready to get knocked up?"

She laughed and replied, "Give it your best shot!" and I did.

Beth and I met in the center of the bed to suck the sperm off of each other's cocks, then buried our faces deep inside the warm sticky mess of our loved one's pussies. After the cleanup, we all took a break and talked and laughed some more, but it wasn't too long before Beth was ready to go again. I started things off by sucking her cock as she lay on her back and I was thinking about finishing it that way, but it was just too tempting to get on my knees and offer my ass to her again. I thought that she would go pretty quick seeing as how close my mouth had gotten her to the edge, but it turned into a long and sweet ride before she filled me again with her hot seed. There was a last round of bathroom trips and we all settled in for a much-needed rest.

Kelli arranged to go into work at noon and Jenna and Beth had to leave by then as well, so we had time to sleep in a little. I woke up to see Beth both enter and return from the bathroom with a full erection.

I said, "I see you have a little problem there."

She replied as she got back in the bed, "It went down after I pissed, but I started thinking about last night and here it is again."

Kelli said in a very sleepy voice, "Go ahead and have some fun," so I picked up where I left things the night before and started sucking her cock. But after a few minutes Kelli said, "Don't finish until I get back," as she headed for the bathroom.

When she returned, Kelli knelt down along side of me and together we drove Beth close to madness as we licked and sucked her right to the edge and held her there for a long time before I brought her over the top. I caught the first shot of sperm and Kelli was waiting for the rest of it. Jenna slept though it the whole time, which we had a good laugh about, then Kelli and I went down to make breakfast and were soon joined by them.

There was only enough time for one quick session after that, and so I got on Jenna, Beth got on Kelli and that is how it started and finished. The only thing different was that instead of laying down next to Kelli so that their heads were at the same end of the bed, Jenna turned around so that we were looking at the business end of what they were doing. It was fun watching and about halfway through I felt fingers running up and down my ass crack and I looked back to see that was Kelli. She began gently playing with my balls and it felt so good that I told Jenna to do the same to Beth. Afterwards Kelli and Jenna did the clean up on each other while Beth and I got into a sixty-nine to take care of our end of the deal. She was hard again by the time I was done but we ran out of time so we showered and got ready to leave. Beth was surprised to see me come down the stairs in jeans, a sweater big enough to somewhat hide my breasts, and work boots. I wasn't wearing makeup, my hair was pulled back into a simple ponytail, and I had in a couple of small gold ball earrings.

Beth said, "Aren't we the stud today."

I signed and replied, "Only nine more days after this one."

Kelli added, "Elaine is really looking forward to it," and I was.

Over breakfast we had talked to them about the new store and moving day fell on the following Saturday which was our usual play date with them and of course Ann. They both offered to see if they could do to arrange to have Saturday off to help, which was great because it was going to be a long day otherwise. We parted with the usual hugs and deep kisses.

"Nine more days," I thought as I drove to the store, "Nine more days."

12