More Lessons with Kelli Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over and saw that Ann, Kelli, and Jenna had gotten into a three-way sixty-nine. As Beth lubed me, I pulled a pillow down under my head, wrapped my arms around it, closed my eyes, and waited for her cock to enter my ass. I felt the first gentle push and my asshole swallowed her knob. I opened my eyes and saw that Ann had stopped playing with the other girls, and after moving over closer to us, was lying on her side watching us. At first her eyes were at my ass as Beth's cock slowly disappeared between my cheeks, then her gaze turned to my face. I smiled at her, she smiled back and I closed my eyes again as Beth began to work her magic with her cock.

At first it was just long and slow strokes, but when she started rotating her hips a little, that just felt super great and I reached back with my hands and she grabbed them with her hands. I opened my eyes to see Ann still staring at my face and Kelli was lying behind her, playing lightly with her breast. The bed moved on the other side and we were joined by Jenna, who played with Beth's balls and my cock. It was felt so good and my eyes closed again as I savored every stoke. Finally I felt her slide out and that was my cue to change positions. I pulled my legs up high, Beth entered me again and took my legs in her arms, as my arms wrapped around her back. There was a long deep kiss and her cock resumed its love dance in my ass. Jenna lay down facing us and she played with my breasts and alternated kissing both of us. Sometimes her hand would go behind Beth to squeeze her ass and push her to go faster. I kept glancing at Ann and her eyes never left my face. Then Beth started to move in a way that signaled that she was ready to go, and I pushed my ass up to meet ever stroke and squeezed her cock as she went in with my ass. She came and let out a moan and I did the same as she emptied her balls inside of me. We kissed hard and then looked at each other with those now familiar lover's eyes.

I heard Ann softly say, "Wow."

Kelli replied, "They are pretty intense together and it is so beautiful."

Again Ann said, "Wow," as she shook her head in amazement.

Afterwards, Beth and Jenna went to the bathroom together, while Kelli cleaned up my ass and the bed. She then headed to the closet to get our nightgowns. We had decided after the last time that we had them on, that while the corsets were fun to play it, they weren't the most comfortable things to sleep in.

Ann watched her go over there and when she saw what Kelli had in her hand, she asked, "Kelli, may I please borrow one of your nightgowns tonight?"

Kelli replied, "Of course you may," after leaving ours on the side of the bed, went back to the closet and returned with a sleeveless teal green one that was trimmed with ivory lace.

Beth and Jenna came back to the bedroom, and as I got out of bed Jenna said, "Oh sure, make me sleep on the wet spot."

I laughed and answered, "Which one? There are only four to choose from."

"That's true," she replied as she lowered her ass on the one where Beth and I had made love.

Kelli said to Ann, "You can use the bathroom next."

But she replied, "Thank you but you two can go first."

So we went in and after getting undressed and cleaned up, we put our nightgowns on and went back to the bedroom. Ann went to the bathroom and I went around the room and blew out the candles except for the one on our nightstand. Kelli turned on the lamp, blew that one out and set the alarm. Beth and Jenna had to switch days with other people so that they could help us out today and they had to be on the road by nine in the morning. They had told Kelli that they would get breakfast on the way but she said that she would make it for them. I pulled the covers back on the bed and over those two, and got in with a space in the center for Ann. But I thought for a few seconds and looked at Kelli who was sitting on the side of the bed and I moved to the center. Ann came out of the bathroom and in the nightgown with her hair down, she looked so beautiful and she was even smiling a little as she walked to the bed. She got close and I patted the bed along side of me.

Ann looked at me and asked, "Are you sure?"

I replied "Yes I am," and after looking at Kelli who gave a nod off approval, she got in and snuggled up close with her back to me. Kelli turned off the lamp, got in close to Ann, then I pulled up the covers over all of us, reached over Ann until I found Kelli's hand and said, "Good night my love."

She said the same back to me, and then Ann said, "Good night and I love you both."

I kissed her on the neck as Kelli replied, "Always and forever sis."

I moved my hand back and gently placed it on Ann's breast, then I watched as she placed her arm over Kelli and I was sure that she was doing the same. Sleep came fast and easy that night and if Ann moved at all, I didn't notice it and I didn't move until the alarm went off. I sat up a little and looked at Ann, who was already awake, then Kelli reached up and switched it off.

I said, "Good morning love."

She replied, "Good morning love. If you two want to sleep in a while longer, I will make breakfast for them now and some for us later."

Ann answered, "I will get up with you."

I replied, "I might as well too," and I rolled on my back away from Ann.

Kelli went to the bathroom and as I sat up and my body reminded me immediately of all the exercise that I had gotten yesterday.

Ann saw the expression on my face and asked, "Are you okay?"

"Just a little stiff this morning," was my reply, but stiff was nowhere near what I was feeling.

Kelli came out of the bathroom, went to the closet and after putting on her robe, came back over with my robe and one for Ann. I told Ann to use the bathroom first and after sitting up and giving me a gentle kiss, she went in and after she came out I grabbed my robe and headed in. I used the toilet, brushed my hair, and after putting my robe on, got out a couple of extra strength pain reliever pills along with one my other pills. I dropped the pills in the side pocket of the robe and Ann was in her robe when I came back out.

I went over the side of the bed where Beth and Jenna were sleeping and since Beth was closest to me, I gave her a couple of shakes and said, "Wake up girls."

Beth asked, "Gee mom, do I have to go to school today?" and Jenna giggled a little.

I answered, "If you are late one more time you are going to be grounded for a month."

Beth replied, "Mom, that isn't very nice."

Jenna said, "Okay you two. Knock it off. We will be down in a few minutes."

Just to be sure, I pulled the covers off then Ann took my hand, and we went downstairs and into the kitchen still holding hands. Kelli already had both coffee makers going. Beth and Jenna are big coffee drinkers and so am I, and since coffee makers are cheap, we went and got a second one after the first night they spent with us. They finally joined us at the breakfast bar still in their corsets and Beth of course had a hard-on.

I gave her a big smile and asked, "For me?"

Beth smiled and Jenna replied, "I told her that I would take care of it in the shower."

We talked all through breakfast but nothing was said about what had happened with Ann. She was laughing and talking with us but she was a totally different woman sitting there than before we went to bed. Beth and Jenna went up to shower and get changed while the three of us stayed in the kitchen and I waited a while before taking my last pill, figuring that the three of us would head back to bed after they left.

They came downstairs and Beth had gotten into her man clothes so I asked, "Now who is the stud today?"

There was the round of hugs and goodbye kisses, and as Ann hugged Beth, I heard her softly say, "I am so sorry about the way I acted last night and it won't happen again."

Beth answered, "That is cool. I will be looking forward to the next time."

After they left, we were still in the front hallway, and I said, "I am ready to go make some more love."

Ann replied, "Thank you. But why don't you and Kelli go up, I am good."

Kelli went over to her, put her arms around her neck and after a gentle kiss replied, "If you don't want to join us, that is fine and we certainly won't force you. But Elaine and I would consider it an honor to have you come make love with us this morning."

Ann looked over at me for a second, I nodded my head yes, then she looked back at Kelli and replied, "No one has ever asked me so nicely and I would be a fool to say no," and they had another kiss.

We all went back to the bedroom took off our robes and nightgowns, and what followed was an hour of pleasure that had a passion that was beyond belief. Ann showed the same heart as she had to me the previous night to both of us as we made love to her. I alternated pleasuring between both ladies with my mouth and cock, but when I was inside one of them, the other was right there with their fingers between us adding to the intensity of the lovemaking. At the end I only brought Ann to the edge one time but held there for a long time until unloading my sperm into her cunt and her orgasm was every bit as powerful as it had been the night before. Afterwards her face had the afterglow of love but there was no crying this time, just smiles and kisses.

Ann went back to her room to get showered and dressed while we did the same in our room. She was ready before we were and stopped by the room to tell us that she would be down in the living room. Kelli and I both put on casual dresses and went downstairs. We walked into the living room and Ann was seated in the chair that she always sat in. Usually she would be sitting there with her left foot on the floor and her right leg draped over the arm, and it didn't matter if she was wearing pants, a mini-skirt with a thong buried in her crack, or that short robe with nothing underneath. But today, she had both feet on the floor and was leaning forward a little with her hands clasped together and her forearms resting on her legs. She was looking down at the floor as we walked in, then turned to face us as she heard us walk in and she had a very sad look on her face.

Kelli and I sat down on the couch opposite from her and Ann said very softly, "I want to apologize to both of you."

Kelli replied, "That isn't necessary."

Ann asked, "Please Kelli may I finish?" and Kelli nodded yes and she said, "You have welcomed me into your home, your lives, and even your bed. You have treated me with kindness, respect, and love, and I have repaid you for all of this by acting like a total shithead, and especially to you Elaine." She paused and after another breath finished with, "I am truly very sorry for my conduct and I ask both of you to please forgive me."

I looked at Kelli for a second and answered, "Thank you Ann. I really appreciate you saying that, but as far as I am concerned, the past is in the past."

Kelli added, "Sis, you have always accepted me for who I am without question or hesitation and believe me, you do not know how much that has meant to me and it still does. You are who you are, and I love you and have accepted you as well."

Ann drew in another long breath and in a voice that sounded on the verge of tears, she answered, "That is the problem. I hate who I am!"

With that, Ann opened up and talked for a very long time. Many people who have problems in their lives find it difficult to look at what is going on objectively. Ann however had, and she was honest and at times brutal in her assessment of the mess that she had made of her life. I could tell was that this had been building up in her for a very long time. But like a lot of people with similar problems, it had taken the right push to finally get her to confront it.

She talked about all the flings and one-night stands and how things had gotten to the point that she didn't enjoy having sex any more but yet she still did it. She talked about her job and how that had been the only thing that kept her from completely self-destructing. Ann,like Kelli, has a trust fund from her grandmother and didn't have to work, but she liked her job and was good at it, although she did admit to being a bitch there sometimes. I could hear the sadness in her voice as she said that, other than a few people that she worked with and some friends from high school and college, everyone else in her life was there just to party and fuck. I listened to every word she said and as she talked it evident to me that deep down inside, that she was very lonely and that scared her more than anything. Neither Kelli nor I said much during this and but I was glad that Ann had the courage to talk so honestly with us.

At the end, she finished with, "I don't know what to do, I really, really, don't know what to do?. Can you help me? Can you please, please, help me?" and she started to cry a little.

Kelli looked at me for while and then I answered, "Ann, nobody can tell you what to do with your life, ultimately that is going to be up to you. I can give you some advice but it will be up to you to decide what to do with it."

She replied, "Okay."

"The first thing that you need to do," I started with, "Is to stop fucking."

Ann rolled her eyes a little and then answered, "I know what you mean."

Kelli said, "We aren't saying don't make love. Last night and this morning, you saw how truly beautiful it can be, but save it for the people who are special in your life and not everyone that comes around."

Ann nodded her head yes and I added, "You are going to have to make a complete break with all the party people and it will be hard. Some might understand but most of them won't. But if you truly want to make a new start, it is going to have to be with people who see you for more than just a piece of ass."

The three of us talked for while and it was evident that Ann was listening to everything that both of us had to offer. I mentioned her drinking and she agreed that it was a major problem for her. Ann had been crying on and off the whole time and during one of those periods, she admitted that what had really set her off this weekend was that she was jealous of Jenna for having met Beth, even though she was happy for her at the same time.

She said, "I know it is stupid and petty. Jenna deserves to finally have a good guy in her life, well even if he does wear panties," and she laughed a little, but started crying again as she added, "I am so fucked up." Then she went back to how badly she acted towards us and me and finished with, "I am really surprised Elaine, that you didn't just haul me over your knee and give me a good spanking."

I answered, "It has been discussed."

Kelli added, "And more than a few times."

And just for a moment, the cockiness was back as Ann replied, "Oh well, I have been spanked before, it's no big deal," then she stopped and looked right in my eyes. Five, ten, then fifteen seconds passed and her tone and voice softened as she said, "Oh, you mean that kind of spanking." I slowly nodded my head yes and she asked, "And I would be sitting on a bag of ice for the next two days, right?"

I answered, "I am not that brutal, but you will be sore the next morning and there will be a lot of tears along the way."

She shuddered a little and replied, "Thank you for offering that, but I think I will try and work things out by myself."

I smiled and we went on talking. I told her that there were going to be a lot of lonely nights but that she could always count on us and that she was welcome here anytime. Kelli even offered to get her a key but Ann thanked her and declined. Kelli then talked to her about getting back to writing, which she later told me that Ann used to love to write poems and stories when she was younger and had even thought of trying it as career. The conversation moved to relationships and I said that I knew that she would find the right person and it might be a guy or it might be another woman. But Ann admitted that while she had said many times that she was never going to have kids, that deep down inside, she really did want to have a family someday, although the prospect of being a mother scared her a bit.

I said, "Even though I have only met her a couple times, I think you have a very good mother and she would be more than willing to help you with that."

The sadness was back as she replied, "I know and I owe her a big apology as well for some of the things I have done."

"Ann," I answered, "Forget the apologies. You really need to put all of this behind you and the sooner you move forward, the easier things will be for you. I really think the best apology that you could give your mother would be to show her that you finally are the kind of woman that she tried to raise her daughter to be."

Kelli added, "I am with Elaine on this. Mom just wants you to be happy and have a good life."

"There is someone special out there for you, I said, "You will just have to listen with your heart to find them."

Ann took in a long breath and with a sad face said, "I have to tell you something Elaine. From the very first time that I met you, I could not understand what Kelli saw in you. Even after the birthday weekend I was thinking, so what if you were a good fuck, she should really find someone her own age." She sighed a little and very softly went on, "I didn't fall asleep last night for a long time and as I lay there next to you, I realized how safe and loved I felt and it was so damn good. Then I realized that this is what Kelli feel's every night with you and now I understand. I really do understand." Tears once again started to flow from her eyes as she finished with, "You are so lucky Kelli and I really hope that one day, I can feel that safe and loved by someone."

I felt Kelli's head against my shoulder and looked down and saw that she was crying a little and to be honest, Ann's words were so moving that I was getting close as well.

I replied, "You will Ann, I know that you will."

She said, "Well I guess I should get going. Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me."

Kelli replied, "If you want to stay the night, that is fine with us."

Ann shook her head no and answered, "I have a lot to think about and the drive will do me good."

We all got up, Kelli hugged her, and then I did the same, before she went upstairs to get her things. We didn't talk at all as we waited for her to come back downstairs and as we walked her to her car. After another round of kisses and hugs, she got into her car and drove off.

I heard Kelli let out a deep breath and I said, "I really think that she will be okay."

She turned and kissed me and answered, "So do I," and we went back into the house, and other than cleaning up the bed, we spent a quiet lazy Sunday afternoon and evening together.

12