More Murder Misstery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, for one thing, in less than forty-eight hours you have completely changed your appearance, in a dramatic and exciting way. I love that in a woman!"

"That's me, dramatic and exciting. I love this place," I said, taking in the smart furnishings and the well-heeled customers.

"It suits you. You look fabulous in that dress."

"Thanks," I said, blushing again. He had deep brown eyes, and a penetrating stare which seemed to go right through me. "I tried to find a new one today, but can you believe the boutiques of Paris didn't have a dress I liked?"

"That says more about you than the boutiques of Paris, Maddy."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

He squeezed my hand. "That you are a unique and discriminating person." The wine list arrived, and he ordered decisively before resuming our conversation. "That is one of the many things I find fascinating about you."

"To tell you the truth, I wasn't even sure you would remember me."

He chuckled softly. "To the contrary, how could I forget you?" The waiter returned with our wine, and Jacques waited until it was served before continuing. "As a doctor, I am trained in observation. Let's add up what I have noticed so far: You are undeniably beautiful, with a very athletic physique, which I find attractive in a woman. Also you have a flair for style, take your hair for example, although you obviously must rely on wigs." I started to choke on my wine. "Then there is the charming way you have of doing the little things that come naturally to most women. For example, when we said goodbye in Zurich, you forgot your purse. Very unusual." I could feel the tears starting to run down my cheeks, wondering why he was subjecting me to this humiliation. Jacques saw them too, and he removed the silk handkerchief from his breast pocket and gently wiped them away. "My darling Maddy," he whispered, "please don't be upset. Nobody in the world except a doctor trained in my specialty could possibly detect your secret."

I tried to get up to leave. He gently but firmly sat me back down and spoke before I could protest. "Maddy, I have treated hundreds of men who wished to become women. Some of them have gone on to careers in the theatre, broadcasting, even modeling. I can say without exaggeration that you are the most innately feminine man I have ever met." His words cut me like a knife, and the tears started again. "What fascinates me about you is your obvious unwillingness to accept this. It's almost as if you are becoming a woman against your will, even though you must know, deep down, that it is your destiny."

The waiter returned to take our orders. Perhaps he thought we were having a lovers' quarrel, they way Jacque kept wiping the tears from my eyes, and he stood patiently while Jacques ordered for both of us. My head was spinning so fast that I couldn't think about food, where I was or what I was doing. When we were alone again, Jacques pressed on. "By whatever chance, you have discovered this about yourself, and it terrifies you. Maddy, I don't have to know why you are dressed as a woman. If you want me to help you fulfill you destiny, it is within my power to do so. Now, let's enjoy our wine and dinner and talk about other things."

I excused myself to go to the ladies room. My mascara was a mess, and I needed a few minutes alone to think. Okay, so Jacques had made me as a woman. After all, he was used to working with transsexuals. The same thing would have come out during a five minute consultation in his office. Instead, it happened to me while I was wearing a little black dress in a romantic restaurant! The end result was the same: I needed his help, and he seemed more than willing to provide it. Looking at myself in the mirror, at the beautiful woman I was in the process of becoming, I knew the real reason I was so upset: Jacques had confirmed my innermost fears about myself. Through a bizarre set of circumstances, I had unleashed my inner woman, and she was slowly but surely taking over my existence.

When I returned to our table, Jacques was patiently waiting for me, along with our entrees. "You look lovely," he reassured me.

"Thank you. I'm so sorry for the way I reacted." I lifted my fork and tasted my filet of sole. It was delicious.

"Nonsense," he said between bites. "If you think you are emotional now, wait until I put you on hormones."

I put down my fork and took his hand. "You are amazing. How did you know that's what I wanted?"

He chuckled softly again. "It is my profession. I can write you a prescription tonight. After we finish our dinners, of course. Then there is the little matter of your physical examination, which I am technically required to perform."

"Oh. Where do I go for that?"

"Your room at the Plaza Athenee will be perfectly satisfactory."

After coffee and dessert, Jacques escorted me through the hotel lobby and up to my suite. He seemed impressed, and said so. "As I observed, you have a flair for style."

I sat down nervously on the sofa. "Do you really have to examine me?"

"Relax, Maddy. There are many ways to examine the human body."

I had no idea where this might be going, but I was curious to find out. I liked him, he seemed genuinely interested in helping, and I was intrigued by his interest in me. I unstrapped my heels and stretched out on the sofa, propping my glittering legs up on a pillow. "What did you have in mind?"

He sat down beside me on the sofa and gently stroked my legs through my nylons. I felt the same intense excitement I'd experienced when Tracy did that to me, only now I was with a man....he leaned down and brushed his lips against mine, softly at first, then again with surprising passion. After a moment's hesitation, I responded the same way, drowning in a whirlpool of conflicting emotions. Then he had my dress off my shoulders and he was slowly but surely pulling it down, down...I gasped when he tugged my pantyhose and panties to my knees, and we both stared as my penis sprang to attention. "Ooh la la!" Jacques exclaimed. He took it into his hands and stroked it tenderly. "Maddy," he whispered, "depending on what I prescribe, this may no longer be possible. Are you sure you want that?"

"No," I whimpered.

"I can put you on hormones which will enable you to develop luscious breasts, and for a time you may not be able to experience erections like this, but once your breasts have blossomed, it should be possible again. Is that what you really want?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Very well. Now you see why a physical examination was necessary." He gave me a few expert tugs and I erupted onto my hairless chest, splattering my brassiere with gobs of hot semen. The waves of guilty pleasure quickly passed, and I felt embarrassed and ashamed while he wrote out my prescription, his manner suddenly quite clinical. I took the prescription from him, still lying half naked on the sofa, bewildered by his change in manner. "You see, Maddy, you are not the only one who has to deal with conflicting emotions," he sighed. "I am happily married, yet I find myself hopelessly drawn towards a woman like you. Perhaps when your body has changed to match your psyche, I will find the courage to fulfill my destiny also. Until then, au revoir." I lay there sobbing while he let himself out of my suite.

I was up early the next morning, determined to wash away my memories of the night before under a hot shower. After dressing quickly in a skirt, sweater and tights, with very little makeup, I practiced twisting my long brown hair into a ponytail. The resulting look was that of a casual young woman on the go, her inner demons hidden somewhere deep below.

A croissant and coffee at Le Relais brought back unpleasant memories. I couldn't believe that I'd kissed a guy, and let him touch me down there. Then again, I had to admit to myself that the kiss was no different than kissing a girl, and it actually seemed natural to me when I was dressed this way. I reached into my purse for my prescription for female hormones. Once I started taking them, I'd be past the point of no return. Although if I was honest with myself, I had to admit that I was past that point already.

I asked the concierge to point me towards the nearest drug store. There I waited while Dr. Jacques Bochy's prescription was filled. He'd written it to give me a good supply to start with, and I confirmed with the pharmacist that it was refillable anywhere in Europe. As soon as I was back in my suite, I gulped down the first pill and packed my new Vuitton suitcase. Then I was off in a taxi to Charles de Gaulle, where an airplane was waiting to take me to the sunshine.

* * *

Six months later, I woke as always to the sound of a distant rooster. I'd come to envy him, as my manhood slowly slipped away, and this morning was no exception. While he was getting his rocks off in the henhouse, I went through my now-familiar routines in the bathroom: shampooing my shoulder-length hair, shaving my legs in the tub, and putting on my makeup. After drying and brushing out my hair, I tucked my dwindling manhood into a pair of panties and fastened a bra around my burgeoning breasts. A glance out the window promised another warm, sunny day, so I put on the sundress I'd brought with me from Amsterdam, and padded barefoot into the kitchen of my villa in the hills of Provence.

I gazed out the kitchen window at the distant ribbon of Mediterranean Sea, just visible through the thick canopy of trees. If I'd intended to stay any longer, I would have asked the landlord to trim them back, but today was to be my last day in this little paradise, so I left them for the next tenant to deal with. When I moved in back in February, I'd made a list of ambitious projects to occupy my time here, and I looked at it sadly after I made my morning coffee. The only things I'd managed to grow weren't in the garden: a full head of lustrous brown hair, and a proud pair of large, lovely breasts.

Even with my new figure, my weight was down ten pounds, and my expanding hips made my girlish waist look even smaller. Thanks to the hormones prescribed by Jacques, my skin was much softer and smoother, and after several sessions with an electrologist in Nice, my beard was a distant memory. My legs were tanned to a golden bronze, and I couldn't remember that last time I'd worn stockings. With a sigh, I slipped into a pair of canvas espadrilles -- much cuter on my feet than sandals -- and made my way into a small office with the computer I'd purchased in Nice shortly after I moved in.

As always, I began by searching the Internet for news about the international manhunt for me. The Wolf murder was old news by now, and as far as I could tell, the authorities were still floundering in their attempts to pick up my trail. I wondered if they were still monitoring Tracy's emails? Despite all the publicity, she stubbornly believed in my innocence, although my family had long ago disowned me.

Other than my daily trips to the market in Provence, my email correspondence with Tracy was my only form of human interaction. I longed to see her again, to show her what I'd become. She seemed fascinated by my veiled accounts of my transformation, and I remembered how turned on she'd been the first time she dressed me in her clothes. The sex we had that day was the best in my life, and I sadly tried to remember that last time I'd had an erection. I desperately longed to be with Tracy again, only not as sisters....I sent her a brief email confirming our upcoming plans, then I logged off and removed the hard drive from my computer.

It didn't take long to pack my worldly possessions into my Vuitton suitcase. I'd weeded out most of my winter clothes by now, assembling a stylish wardrobe of summery outfits during occasional shopping forays on the Riviera. With my emerging curves, I was able to wear shorts and capris with confidence, but for some reason I felt more comfortable in skirts and dresses these days. After a long last look around the villa, I left the keys on the kitchen counter, closed the door behind me, and tossed my suitcase into the trunk of my bright red BMW convertible.

The drive to Monte Carlo was spectacular, on winding two-lane roads which hugged the rugged coastline. My little car handled them with ease, and I was able to enjoy the view with the wind in my hair. When I was sure no other cars were in sight, I tossed the hard drive deep into a glade. A pretty girl in the red convertible attracts plenty of attention from other drivers and pedestrians, something I'd never get used to.

After I crossed the border into Monaco, I pulled over to the side of the road to consult my Michelin guide. The hotel I was looking for was in the heart of Monte Carlo, and with the summer traffic, I was very late by the time I left my car with the valet and made my way into the lobby. The elegant Belle Époque hotel oozed with old money and glamour. Newly rich and newly female, I felt very out of place.

I tried to ignore the hungry leers from the men surrounding me on the elevator. At least none of them tried to pinch my ass through my sundress! When I got to the right floor, I took a moment in front of a gilded mirror to brush my hair and freshen my lipstick before I tapped on the appointed door.

"Maddy!" Jacques beamed when he opened the door. "Mon Dieu, fantastique!"

"Sorry I'm late. You look nice." And he did, in his French blue shirt and paisley ascot. He couldn't take his eyes off my chest, which made me very self-conscious. Better get used to it! "Is that professional interest?" I teased him as I took in my luxurious surroundings.

"But of course," he smiled. "You are one of my medical triumphs."

Jacques' suite had a spectacular view of the marina. I walked over to the balcony and stared, mesmerized by the armada of enormous yachts lolling in the turquoise water. "Wow," was all I could say.

"Wow," he said back as he placed his hands on my bronzed shoulders. I broke free and sat down on an opulent loveseat, swooshing my dress over my knees with practiced grace. I reached into my purse waited for Jacques to light my offered cigarette.

"It was so nice of you to meet me here," I said through a veil of smoke.

"Paris has been abandoned to the tourists, as always in August. I am vacationing en famille, so it was convenient for me to meet you on the Cote d'Azur, but I would have gone halfway around the world to see you again, Maddy."

"You're very sweet." After months of self-absorption, I had become much more confident and familiar with my femininity. "How can I ever repay the man who turned me into a woman?"

"I'm sure we can think of something," he replied smoothly. "Champagne?" he asked, popping open a bottle of Piper. I waited for the bubbles to subside before taking a dainty sip. "How are you feeling in your new body?" he probed.

"I'm getting used to it, except for one thing."

He sat down next to me and took my hand. "What is that, my Cheri?"

"Remember when you asked me whether I wanted to...have erections again someday?"

He sat up straight, and when he replied, his manner was aloof, professional. "Is that what you really want?"

"Jacques, I owe you more than you will ever know." He started to interrupt, but I held up my hand. "It's not the hormones. It's what you said to me that night. For the first time in my life, someone asked me what I really wanted. I've had a lot of time to think about it, and I think I know. Only it may not be what you expect."

He studied me curiously after he refilled our champagne glasses. "There are two possibilities," he said at length. "Do you know what they are?"

"The first is that I decide to go all the way with this, become your mistress, and live a life of great beauty in France."

"Don't think that fantasy hasn't occurred to me, every day and night, since we parted in Paris. But that's not what you want, is it?"

"No, Jacques, it isn't."

"Is it another man, or a woman?"

"A woman, someone who knew me from before. In fact, she's the one who first got me into this, and she loves me this way. I want to be able to love her back, Jacques. Can you help me?"

"Of course," he said with a forced smile. "In a way, I'm relieved. My behavior towards you has been unforgivable." I tried to cut him off. "I should never have allowed myself to become involved with a patient. It's just that you are so damned beautiful...and vulnerable too, at least you were that night we met. But not any more." I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "You are the most wonderful man."

He pulled a pad out of his pocket and started writing a prescription. "You'll forgive me if we dispense with the physical examination this time," he said dryly. "I am putting you on a much lower dosage of estrogen, a maintenance formula, which will enable you to regain a sufficient level of potency, although most of your problems are in your head. There is no reason why you can't father a child, if you wish." I started to stammer my thanks, but he cut me off. "Take this and go, quickly, before I change my mind and beg you to stay."

I put the prescription in my purse and ran out the door, without looking back. Tears were streaming down my face as I drove towards Nice. I'd just thrown away my chance to be the pampered mistress of a prominent physician in Paris, who loved me, and who understood me better than anyone else in the world. I wiped away my tears and reminded myself that there was one other person who knew me even better, and who loved me even more. If what Jacques told me was true, I might even be able to love her again.

After I returned my BMW to the leasing office in Nice, I asked if someone could give me a lift to the airport. Three different guys volunteered to take the pretty girl for a drive.

By now I'd moved some of my Swiss funds into a French bank account in the name of Madison Monroe. Using one of my new credit cards, I'd booked a seat in business class on the evening British Airways flight to London. My forged passport worked flawlessly once again, and after I checked my suitcase and went through passport control, I killed an hour in the Executive Club prowling the Internet. My encrypted email messages to Tracy linked to a chat room that we used to exchange vital information, and I wanted to make sure there was no last-minute change in plans. Before I logged off, I checked the weather in London. To my dismay, I learned that it was going to be unseasonably cold, with frequent showers.

The flight to Heathrow was uneventful. I was watching my weight to keep my girlish figure, although I indulged in a split of wine with dinner to calm my nerves. I knew I was taking a terrible risk by leaving my lair, and I felt very vulnerable and exposed in my skimpy little dress. It was cool on the plane, so I wrapped myself up in an airline blanket and fell into a restless sleep.

If I thought it was cool on the plane, it was downright cold when we got to London. Rain lashed my window while we taxied to our gate, and as soon I'd passed through customs and immigration and gotten into the taxi rank, I knew that my suitcase full of summer skirts and dresses would be tragic in the English weather. I'm sure the other passengers waiting for their taxis enjoyed the spectacle of the half naked woman pawing through her suitcase for something to put on. I found a thin cardigan sweater, the warmest thing I owned, and draped it over my shivering shoulders.

My hotel was in Knightsbridge. I turned in as soon as I got to my room, and I slept until mid-morning. The skies were blessedly clear, although BBC forecast chilly weather and intermittent showers, so I dressed hastily in capris and my sweater, then I placed a quick call to my bank in Zurich before I walked the few short blocks to Brompton Road. Thanks to the miracle of compound interest, my balance had increased by over $100,000, and I transferred most if it into my French account.