More Naked than Lady Godiva Ch. 04

Story Info
Kip and the girls have fun at the end of summer!
4.2k words
4.65
18.7k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers

Pam and I went to Gorgia's house the last Saturday of July. She introduced us to her girlfriend Jordan. They were sunbathing when we got there. Jordan could have been Gorgia's twin sister except her hair was almost black instead of brown. Her body was identical to Gorgia's. It was very easy to tell, because she was just as naked and had the same piercings as Gorgia. I wanted to stay and visit, but dad had told me I needed to hurry back and check the cattle. Pam's mouth was agape as she stared at Jordan and Gorgia. We soon left to drive to the ranch.

Pam asked a lot of questions on the way back. I had to fix a hole in the fence that afternoon so the cows didn't get out. Pam helped me fix the fence and then begged me to go swimming again. I told Pam about Gorgia coming in August to the ranch and invited her to join us.

It was the second week of August and my parents were going on a long week end get-away to some mountain retreat. I had been outside all summer and had quite a tan. I wore shorts and halter tops with boots all summer except when I sun bathed at the pond in the altogether. I bragged about how dark my tan was, but my legs showed where the bottom of my shorts and the top of my boots came. It was kind of funny, I was always teasing daddy about his farmer tan. I guess this was my farmer tan.

My parents were leaving right after lunch, so I would be alone until the following day when Pam and Jill came around noon. Gorgia couldn't come until the next day about mid-morning.

I had to check the cattle that afternoon and then I'd ride and check them in the early mornings. Usually, I checked them once a day. Going to the pond and swimming later, came to my mind, but then I remembered that I had the place to myself. I could shuck the clothes and enjoy myself at home.

On my afternoon ride I took my halter top off and tied it to my saddle letting my ladies enjoy the fresh mountain air. I rode back to the barn and did my chores topless. As I was walking to the house carrying my top, I decided to drop my shorts and carry them also. At the door, I laid my clothes on a bench and took my boots off. Just inside the kitchen to the left is the laundry where I tossed my clothes in the dirty laundry.

The clothes would have to be washed later that night while I was relaxing. Sneeking in mom's room I checked out her night stand, finding she had a 'Rabbit' vibrator and flipping it on but it hardly did anything. It sounded like the batteries were about dead. Jackpot—I noticed it had a plug on the side looking farther in mom's drawer and I found the charger. I plugged it in to charger and looked deeper in mom's drawer. There weren't any more toys or sex items, so I went out on the back porch and watched the sunset still naked. After eating supper, I watched TV for a bit, but nothing of interest was on. Later, I walked out on the back deck and sat, watching the stars and the moon. It excited me being out there naked and seeing the planes fly over dreaming the passengers could see me from above made me very horny.

The toy was charged when I checked it. I took it to my bedroom and enjoyed a long naughty night playing with it on my pussy. The 'Rabbit' was fun; it had a shaft that I slid in and out of my pussy, but it also had ears that vibrated and I placed it so my clit was between them. Oh my, did they make me want to scream. Being all alone, I decided to scream as much as I could. I learned that if you scream when you cum, it'll make your orgasm even more intense. I slept all night after I tried to wear my pussy out.

I was up early the next morning and checked the cows. The cool morning air on my bare nipples was very arousing. I thought about riding bottomless but didn't. I wondered what that saddle would feel like on my bare pussy. That leather would probably feel really nice. I decided maybe when Gorgia arrived, I'd give it a try.

Pam and Jill showed up at the ranch just before noon, and I had my top and bottom on. All of us had about two inches of hair back on our heads. Mom still didn't have any hair on her head. I know she promised dad to keep it bare for three months, but it's been almost four now.

I asked them what they wanted to do, and Pam said she knew we all talked about it being a naked weekend, so she thought we should just do that. Soon we were naked and noticed none of us had any hair on our lady bits.

Before I left that morning, I plugged the vibe in, so it would be charged and ready by this evening. We decided to lie out on the deck and enjoy the afternoon sun and the fresh mountain air on our naked bodies. We barbequed some steaks and ears of corn Pam brought coleslaw and Jill brought a peach cobbler her mother made. I told the girls about sitting out last night and watching the stars. We played truth or dare, mostly truths, as we were already naked and there was not much chance of any one seeing us.

Actually we all knew about each other's sex lives already, so that didn't work either. Jill asked about what I knew about my mother's sex life, and we all seemed to talk about our mothers. Jill's mom had been widowed for almost four years and was having a relationship with a man that lost his wife a couple years ago. Jill didn't seem to have any juicy stories about her.

Pam's mother had divorced her father last year. We learned that he had an affair with her aunt and was now living with her. Pam told us that it made it bad for her grandparents because the two sisters would not come to family gatherings any more. Pam confided in us that her mother got a tattoo on her back right above her butt. She said her mom called it a tramp stamp. Pam swore us to silence telling us her mom also got her breasts enhanced. I of course had to ask her what she knew about that. Pam said her mom told her that her dad liked big ones and hers were tiny. She did it just to piss him off with some of the money she got from the divorce settlement. Knowing he paid for them and was never going to get to play with them excited her mom and the fact that her sister had small ones also.

Later that night we moved our chat from the deck and the fresh night air caressing our naked bodies to my parent's large shower to enjoy some horse play and getting our bodies super clean. Then we went to my parent's room. They, of course, noticed the vibe setting on mom's night stand charging.

Upon walking into the room to sleep in the king size bed, Pam noticed the vibe first and asked. "Does your mom always leave that out on her night stand?"

"I borrowed it last night from my mom's night stand drawer and drained the battery on it."

"Can I use it?" Pam exclaimed.

"Can we watch?" I asked right back.

"Okay, but can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

I had confided to Pam what Gorgia had showed me and done to me. "What was it like having Gorgia licking your pussy? I mean, I've had sex, but I have never had anyone lick my pussy."

"Your boyfriend doesn't lick your pussy?"

"No, he never has," Pam confirmed.

"Mine has, and I loved it," Jill added, hugging her body and giving a look of wanting more.

Never having played with either of their pussies, I hoped Pam and Jill might let me lick theirs.

"Pam, if you want, I'd like to do it and show you how great it is."

"You would? What do I do?"

"Lie back on the bed and spread your legs," I ordered.

"No, I mean, do I need to play with yours as you do mine?" Pam confusingly asked.

"No, you just lay back and enjoy, and see if I can give you as much pleasure as I've had when it was done to me."

Pam scooted onto the bed and had her legs spread very wide in an unladylike position as she watched me move between her thighs. I let the tip my tongue touch the skin above her clit and then down along the inner lips of her pussy right into her opening, causing Pam to jump.

"Omigod," Pam squealed. "That's better than my boyfriend's cock."

Jill was right beside me, engrossed in watching my tongue trace along Pam's lips and into her pussy.

Pam couldn't contain herself and closed her legs around my head and reached down and pulled my face tighter to her pussy. I discovered that Pam tasted completely different than Gorgia did. Maybe it was because we were freshly showered, or because she was younger, I'm not sure but she tasted sweeter and more intoxicating. I wanted more of her juices as I licked her pussy and felt her orgasm coming on.

Pam's clit had swollen so that it pushed her labia apart. The hood had retracted enough so the little pearl at the end of it was visible. I touched the tip of my tongue to it, causing Pam to make a noise like a cat in heat. Her aroused pussy was giving off the sexiest smell, and it was lubricating like a leaky water hose.

"Don't stop... I'm almost there," Pam said, panting, with her tummy and leg muscles quivering.

Jill nudged me and I moved to the side and let her taste Pam's sweetness. Pam was cumming very hard as Jill licked up her juices.

Jill swung around towards me and soon tasted my juices. I managed to have her straddle my face and I was in a sixty-nine with her. Our pussies were so excited we were both cumming soon. Jill tasted different than Pam, both tasted better than I remember Gorgia tasting. I liked Gorgia's juices, but I really liked the freshness of Pam and Jill. I slipped two fingers in Jill's pussy and located that elusive spot Gorgia had showed me.

With my two fingers touching and caressing her G-spot and my thumb and tongue working her clit, Jill started hyperventilating and moving with erratic movements. Jill released a sweet clear liquid like Gorgia had done when she cum. Jill was soon trying to pull away from me and protect her over stimulation. I knew exactly how she felt. She just went past the point where your body wants more and just wants to relax and be left alone.

We all cuddled up on the bed in each other's arms and went to sleep with the lights still on in the bedroom. The next morning I had the most erotic dream I had ever had. As my eyes started to focus as I saw Pam playing with my pussy. When her tongue touched my clit, I was again about to cum. Jill had her legs near my head and I knew her mouth was working on Pam's treasure. We switched after a little while and I now had Pam's pussy in my face and Jill was attacking my clit. I heard a knock on the front door.

I untangled myself from the naked bodies and found my robe to answer the door. It was Gorgia. She was early and Jordan was with her. They followed me into the kitchen where I started the coffee pot. Pam and Jill came to the kitchen with towels wrapped around their naked bodies

Gorgia looked at me with a smile, "Did we interrupt anything, I hope?" She giggled.

As Gorgia talked, I noticed Jordan was sliding her sleeveless shirt over her head. "What?" she asked, looking at all of us. "Gorgia told me this was a naked weekend I'm just getting ready."

Pam dropped her towel and grabbed Jill's towel, pulling it from her body while they both stared at Jordan's pierced nipples. I let my robe slip from my shoulders as Jordan slid her shorts to the floor. Jill's eyes traveled to Jordan's pussy as her pierced clit hood came into view. Underwear was not part of Jordan's wardrobe that day.

Jill's curiosity got the better of her, having never seen piercings of nipples or clit before. "Did that hurt?" she enthusiastically asked.

Jordan, seeing Jill's eyes watching her pussy, reached down and pulled the ring on her clit hood to show it to Jill.

The four of us stood naked before Gorgia who hadn't moved to remove anything yet. Gorgia soon was dropping her shirt on the kitchen floor and wiggling out of her tight shorts with her thong sliding down with them. She was standing there with just her bra on as she reached behind her back and unfastened it. Soon we were all in compliance of the dress code that I had mentioned to Gorgia when we planned this. Jill was marveling at Gorgia's piercings which matched Jordan's. We all helped to make breakfast and then we all went to the barn and did my chores still naked.

I saddled my horse, and Jill saddled hers; we both put boots on. I told Pam she could ride one of the four-wheelers and asked Gorgia and Jordan what they wanted to do. Jordan told us she had an allergy to horses like Pam did and would rather ride a four-wheeler also. Gorgia shocked me when she told me she had Native American blood in her ancestry and she wanted to ride bareback if it was possible. I put a bridle on her horse and she led it out by the fence where she climbed the fence and got on her horse while I held it for her.

As she threw her leg over the horse and slipped down her pussy made contact with the horse's backbone. "Oh my, that stiff hair is rather uncomfortable on my naked pussy."

"Maybe you better put a saddle on him for me," she said, as she slipped back on the fence. I took her horse back into the barn and put a saddle on him.

I asked her if she wanted some boots to wear as she had about the same size feet as me.

She thought she would be fine barefooted. Of course then Pam and Jordan started teasing Jill and I about our boots. We took the boots off and left them at home. This was a first for me, riding my horse naked. I soon found how nice leather from the saddle felt on my very naked pussy. Pam and Jordan experienced how the soft Naugahyde vinyl (that feels like leather) on the four-wheeler seat felt on their naked pussies. The vibrations from the four-wheelers must have worked like a giant vibrator on those naked pussies that were sliding on the seats.

We all rode out into the pasture and through the cows as I checked them for problems before riding to the pond. We had a lot of fun playing in the pond.

About an hour after we had become exhausted and were relaxing on the sand bar a pickup truck pulled up near the bank just above the sand bar. We girls were all trying to cover our very naked bodies with our hands as Bill stepped from the truck. He had shorts and a t-shirt on as he walked toward the bank and onto the sand bar.

I moved as fast as I could into his arms and was hugging him as the others all watched from the pond where they all rushed to hide their naked bodies. Bill had driven up on five very naked girls. He had a major excitement in his shorts.

I was quickly pulling them down so I could have his monster cock in me. I was so excited that when he slid in my pussy, I screamed. It felt so good, and filled me so full I wanted more, but after a few thrusts I was cumming and then trying to enjoy it, but my pussy wasn't cooperating. I soon had to pull my pussy from his gorgeous cock. Jill having recognized Bill was right there to take his cock in her mouth and my juices. Bill was soon buried in Jill's tight pussy and she was screaming in ecstasy.

Jordan, Pam and Gorgia gathered around Jill as she was soon slipping her sensitive pussy from Bill's monster. Bill was still going strong as Gorgia dropped onto her knees looking over her shoulder and said, "Alright big boy I've heard about your massive cock, let's see what you got."

Bill was sliding his mammoth cock into her pussy from behind. Gorgia's breasts were bouncing all around as you could hear Bill's body slapping her. Jordan crawled under her in a sixty-nine and was soon fingering Gorgia's pussy as Bill's balls hit Gorgia's clit. Between Bill filling her pussy full of cock and Jordan fingering her clit. His cock slipped in and out of her pussy. Gorgia was cumming as Bill shot a huge load in her pussy. Jordan was sucking his cock as it slipped from Gorgia's pussy. Bill was still very erect and Jordan got on all fours as he moved behind her. His cock was soon buried in her pussy.

"Oh my God, that is the best fucking cock I ever had in my pussy," Jordan exclaimed.

I thought Gorgia would move under her and lick her pussy as he thrust into her. Pam moved in before Gorgia had a chance and was in a sixty-nine position under Jordan. That brought even more screams from Jordan. I moved to watch Jordan suck on Pam's clit. I moved forward, and using my tongue, helped her until she pulled her mouth away and let me take over.

"Oh my God, she has my clit ring with the tip of her finger through it as he shoves that fucking club in my pussy. She has my clit pressed against his shaft and her finger is holding it there as he slides in and out of me. I'm going to cum so hard." Jordan was gasping between breaths.

Bill was unleashing a huge dose of cum in the depths of Jordan's pussy as she screamed from her major orgasm. I was sucking Pam's clit when Jordan started screaming, and soon Pam was joining her in an orgasm of her own.

Bill rolled from Jordan's pussy onto his back and I soon was lying with him. He was breathing hard as he relaxed from his major orgasm. We all lay on the sand and enjoyed the afternoon sun on our bodies.

I watched Bill as his eyes opened looking into mine. "What are you doing here? I thought you were already at school with football practice going on." I asked.

"I have the weekend off, and don't have to be back until noon on Monday." He said with a grin. "I missed that tight pussy of yours and decided to see if I could have some fun with it. I knew your folks were gone, because they are at the mountain retreat with my folks this weekend. I wanted to come back and see if I could have another shot with your pussy and those kegels you did last time. I really enjoyed that and haven't been able to get you out of my mind."

"Make a deal with you, I will work on your cock with my kegels, if you will do me from behind like you did Gorgia and Jordan and someone licks my clit. That was so hot to watch and I so want to try it."

Jill moved to get under me before I even ask for a volunteer. I sucked on Bill's cock bringing life back to it. When he was once again fully erect, he moved behind me and slipped his wonderful cock into my pussy. I started working my muscles as he slipped in and out of my pussy. Jill's fingers were attacking my clit and teasing it. I was losing all concentration that I needed to keep my pussy muscles massaging his gigantic phallus that he had embedded in my tight receptacle. Oh my God, having that wonderful cock stretching my insides and Jill's dexterous fingers lashing my clit was making it so difficult for me to use my kegel muscles.

Pam moved to Jill's open legs and soon was working her own expert tongue on Jill's sensitive pussy. Looking in front of me between gulps for air, I saw Jordan in a sixty-nine with Gorgia. Oh yeah, I forgot, I was supposed to be working the muscles in my pussy as Bill slid that club in and out of me. Shit, Jill was pinching my clit and pressing it against his shaft as he moved that wonderful cock in my pussy. How the fuck could I think and do anything while screaming from the next orgasm that was rocking my world? I finally remembered what to do and Bill emptied a huge load of sex juice in my pussy.

As Bill pulled his cock from my saturated pussy I slid my hand down working it over my sensitive pussy to keep Jill from sucking on it. Jill moved into a sixty-nine with Pam and I rolled on my side and cuddled with Bill who was now lying on his stomach relaxing. All of us were so worn out when we could move we tied the horses at the back of Bill's truck and we all rode in the truck as we led the horses the three miles back to the ranch house.

When we got back to the house, no one had enough energy to do much so we had a snack and went to sleep. I slept in the king bed with Bill and Jill. Pam slept in my room with Jordan and Gorgia. Sleep was all any one did because all their pussies were happy.

The next morning I was awakened by the sounds of sex. I opened my eyes to see Jill in a cowgirl position impaled on Bill's cock. She was enthusiastically bouncing up and down making Bill a very happy guy, I'm sure. What a way to wake up. Bill was using his large hands to fondle Jill's nipples and breasts. When her orgasm passed, she slumped forward on his chest and let out a long sigh. She looked at me and mouthed, "So good."

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
80 Followers
12