More Naked than Lady Godiva

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaqi1978
jaqi1978
79 Followers

'God Hun, if I knew you were going to fuck her like that I would have never let hair grow there. You may have to take it easy though, she has been very well used, and I think she needs a break,' as mom's fingers felt her naked mound and traced along her freshly shaved lips. 'It feels so different I think I really like it. It's so soft and it seems to be a lot more sensitive, my fingers feel so nice touching it.'

Dad dressed and came to find me in the barn brushing my horse. "Daddy, I know you don't like the idea of me doing this, but it's really important to me."

"No Babe, its fine, your mom and I have been talking about it and she has convinced me that it is a good thing."

At the time, I gave my dad a huge hug wondering what mom did to convince him.

Dad fed and watered the horses before returning to the house. I had gone to the house and found mom in the kitchen with her robe on looking like she had just gone ten rounds with Mike Tyson and finished with nice relaxing shower. It seemed like mom wore her robe more around the house than she used to do. I was pretty sure that was all she was wearing too.

Aunt Patti said mom confided that earlier on Wednesday after lunch, dad joined her for an afternoon of fun. After mom cleaned off the table from having lunch, dad showed up with her razor and the shaving foam.

'I thought maybe I better touch up my art work,' he said.

'Out here in the dining room?' mom asked.

'Yes, right here on the dining room table.'

'Okay,' she said, as she dropped the robe she was wearing, leaving her as naked as the day she was born. She slipped onto the table spreading her legs wide and touching her naked pussy. She was letting her fingers touch the lips as he watched with his excitement growing.

'Could you flip around though?'

'What? Are you going to shave my ass first?'

'No, I want you to lie backwards on the table. I want to shave your pussy as you suck my cock.'

'Okay, I like sucking your cock. Make my pussy squeaky clean. I don't want any of them pesky hares as in Bugs Bunny showing up on your dinner plate,' mom giggled at her own joke as she switched around in position.

Dad had removed his clothes as he moved closer to her on the table. She had her head off the end of the table as he slipped his cock in her mouth. He was able to hump her mouth as she took his cock into her throat. She had him close in minutes and he was trying to pull his cock from her mouth, but she had her arms locked around him, pulling him deeper in her mouth and throat. He soon shot his first load down her throat as she never missed a beat and kept on sucking, actually it was milking the cum from his cock.

Dad with his cock still in mom's mouth started shaving mom's pussy to make sure it was silky smooth. He toyed with her clit as he worked her pussy and she was soon cumming with an explosive orgasm of her own.

End of Chapter 1

Will Becky be showing off her barren treasure? What crazy things will Kip get into? If you like my writing and stories please comment and let me know.

jaqi1978
jaqi1978
79 Followers
12