More of Mom's Lessons

Story Info
Mother daughter lessons.
1.3k words
3.84
79.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers

It was the summer of 1980, the year when I graduated from high school, the year I turned eighteen. I thought I had my life in order, I had already been admitted to music school at Ohio State, and I was working a part time job at Arbys, mostly weekends, for spending money. I'm 5'5, 116 pounds, 36C, and my mom has let me dye my hair blond since I was twelve. Looking back to that summer, my days were open, there wasn't a lot for me to do, still living at home with the parents, waiting to start college.

One thing I did was wash my mom's car. I didn't have my own car yet, but mom let me use her Toyota Celica so long as I kept it clean and put gas in it. Every couple of days, if the weather was nice and hot, I'd put my white bikini on and I'd wash the car on the blacktop driveway. Sure, the neighbors watched me, and there were a lot of old men walking their dogs too. I'd keep my tan up, the car would stay clean, and that made a lot more sense than laying out on a towel in the backyard.

One of the neighbors, a guy four or five years older than I was, around twenty three, he'd happen by to talk whenever I washed the car. He lived in an upstairs apartment on the corner and could see me from his window. I guess I caught his attention. He was well built, friendly, handsome enough, and I wanted him to ask me out. I knew he was dropping by just to look at me in my tiny bikini and I imagined the things I could do to get to go out with him. We'd talk, we'd flirt, I enjoyed the look on his face as he stared at my tits. His name was Todd. Maybe he was shy about asking me out, maybe he thought I was too young. The gal he was dating was 'Wow, beautiful' - she worked as a dancer at a Grove City club on Route 62.

Todd always wore the same thing, shorts, no shirt, and sandals. After a few visits, we began playing 'get me wet' water games. When I expected him to be there, I kept my bikini top very loosely tied. That way, my boobs could come out and I could tease Todd when I wanted to. The cold water from the garden hose made my nipples rock hard, and, whenever Todd showed up, I gave him the full show. He dared me to go topless, which I did, then he dared me to go naked, which I didn't. Not in the front yard of my parents' home. I had lost my virginity earlier that year and, looking back, I wanted to fuck Todd like crazy, it was an older guy thing.

One hot August day my mom was home, and Todd was there. We were playing around with the hose, laughing, flirting. After I had really soaked Todd, and myself too, my mom came out in her bikini to 'help us' with the car wash. Dressed in that bikini, mom got a lot of attention – including Todd's. She and Todd scrubbed the car with big soapy towels while I hosed everything and everyone off. We all got wet, really wet. My mom was showing a lot of skin, and I was too. Then my mom invited Todd into our house. We were standing around the kitchen, dripping wet. To my surprise, she offered Todd a beer, he was over twenty one. I wasn't. My mom and Todd sat in the kitchen drinking beer while I stood around in my wet bikini wondering what was going on.

"Todd," my mom said, "let's get you out of those wet shorts, we can put them in the dryer. Go in the bath and change, there's a robe in there that you can put on."

"Where's the bath?"

Mom led Todd down the hall to the bathroom, and, after a minute, I followed them. She had closed the door, a little, but through the space I could still see my mom and Todd together. At the time, my mom was only thirty six, she was tall and had a slim figure. As I looked in, my mom slowly took her bikini off, in front of Todd, and hung it to dry on the shower head. I watched as Todd studied my mom's body and as my mom showed it off. I admit that she did have a nice all over tan from sunbathing nude with the neighbor, she could have passed for late twenties.

She didn't miss a beat. She acted as if it was totally routine to be completely exposed in front of Todd. Then it was Todd's turn to strip, and strip he did. Through the open door, I could see his penis. It wasn't huge or even erect, but it was bigger than my brother's. All my mom said to Todd was "bring me your shorts and underwear. You don't need to wear the robe either, stay naked with me."

Mom went to the kitchen and I heard her pop the top on a couple of more beers. I'd slipped into my bedroom, which was next to the bath, but I left the door open because it was my mom's rule. I'd taken my bikini off when I saw Todd walk by, nude but for sandals, holding his wet shorts and underwear. I was laying across my bed, legs open, and Todd could have caught a glance of me nude, but I don't think he bothered. Then I heard them in the kitchen, my mom and Todd. Nude, drinking beer, in our kitchen.

"Sheryl," my mom called out, "take Todd's wet shorts down to the dryer. And put our wet suits in there too."

I put on a huge tee shirt that I often slept in, nothing else. After gathering my suit and my mom's, I walked into the kitchen to get Todd's wet things.

"Aren't you the prude," my mom said between sips of her beer. "Todd's been by here helping you for weeks. He deserves a thank you...you should at the least show him your body."

I didn't respond to her. Instead, I grabbed Todd's wet stuff and our wet stuff and I went down the stairs to put it in the dryer. As I walked, I could hear them talking.

"That little bitch needs to be put in her place," my mom said. "The way she teases you, Todd, she needs to learn to deliver. I don't know why you keep coming back over here."

"Well...being here with you...nude...you have a great body for someone's mother...I've been watching you sunbathe all summer..."

I stood still listening at the bottom of the stairs. Todd had given my mom the compliment she'd been waiting for. His talk turned to soft moans and mumblings, which went on for a few minutes, and my mom wasn't speaking at all. So I made a lot of commotion as I climbed the stairs. When I re entered the kitchen, mom was getting up from the tile floor, and her knees were red. Todd's penis was erect and shining. She took a swig of her beer and she shouted at me.

"The little tease is back, Todd. It's time she pays up, right?"

"Sure Barbara. Doing the both of you would be...fantastic."

So it's 'Barbara' now, I thought to myself. My naked drunk mom had been giving my twenty three year old friend a blow job in our kitchen, and now they want me to join in, as if it was a card game. I didn't say a word. Instead, I went to my bedroom, and put on panties, shorts, a fresh top, socks and tennis shoes. Dressed, I walked past my mom and Todd in our kitchen, where they were still nude, drinking beer.

My old ten speed was in the garage. We had a long, long ride.

SLC-Ohio
SLC-Ohio
64 Followers