More of What Friends Are For Ch. 01

Story Info
Laura wants more.
4.6k words
4.59
55k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd like to thank the many readers who took time to send me feedback on "What are friends for?" The response was far more than I ever dreamed and unanimously in favor of a sequel, so here it is.

I hope everyone likes it at least as well as the original. Please let me know your thoughts either way.

Regards,

Nasty

Now on to the story:

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

* * * * *

It was Wednesday morning. I was trying to decide how long to wait before calling John. Just as I decided that I'd wait until Friday and if I hadn't heard from him by then I'd call, the phone rang. Sure enough it was him.

"Scott, how about lunch?" he was brisk, even for him. Not a good sign I didn't think.

I already had a lunch appointment, but I replied, "Sure, when and where?"

"How about noon at that same deli?"

"Okay"

"Okay, I'll see you then" and the phone went dead. Still not a good sign.

I called my lunch appointment and rescheduled. I really didn't know what to expect. The morning seemed to drag by. I was a few minutes early when I got to the restaurant. The always punctual John already had a table. He'd managed a booth with some privacy.

He stood as I reached him, smiled and shook my hand, "Hi Scott, how are you?" Pretty normal so far.

"Good, you?"

"Okay", then silence.

I'd decided since he'd called me I'd let him start. I was sure he would. I wanted to inquire after Laura, but thought better of it.

He looked up and had a hard look in his eyes, "Scott, what the Hell did you do to my . . ."

I'd expected that might very well be how he wanted this to go. No way in Hell!

"Hold it right there! You begged me to do this and what was the number one condition under which I reluctantly agreed, huh?" I was talking louder than I intended.

John replied more evenly, "Okay, I'm sorry, I know I agreed, but Jesus Scott!"

"Look John, I'll tell you this much, then we are done talking about it, forever! I did exactly what Laura wanted, exactly what she and I agreed, exactly what you and I agreed, period!"

I took a drink of water, I needed to calm down.

"So, how is she doing?" I asked having regained my control.

John looked up again and took a deep breath, he too was more calm, "She's still pretty sore everywhere. The bruises still show, but they're fading and the welts are gone."

"That sounds normal, but how is she DOING?" I asked still calm.

"Better than me actually, but she has been too sore for me to touch her since Sunday night" he replied with a sadness in his voice.

Sunday night huh, that held some promise, "What happened Sunday night?"

"Jesus Scott, what kind of a question is that?" he said raising his voice again.

Remaining calm I replied, "It's one about your sex life, which you two put me smack in the middle of, that's what kind. And it's important for you, that you tell me, okay!"

When he remained silent I went on, I owed him some help I felt, "Did you do what I suggested?"

After a hesitation, "Yes"

"And?"

"And what, I did what you suggested"

"John, where you rough on her?"

"Yes, damn it, enough so I could tell it was hurting, but she didn't say anything! Happy?" I could see his anger, but he was controlling it.

Softer, "John, I'm asking for a very good reason, and now I'm going to ask something real personal, but it's terribly important. How did you feel about it and how did she react?"

He looked at me with a bit of surprise on his face, took a deep breath and started, "Well, like you said, I was pissed at both of you. When she and I were fucking, and it was fucking not lovemaking, I was probably rougher with her than I'd ever been" he paused, but I sensed he had decided to tell me all, "When I could tell it was hurting her, well it actually turned me on. I guess the revenge factor or something. But what surprised me most was that she came as hard as she ever does."

I wanted to turn handsprings, but tried to contain my enthusiasm.

"John, from what you just told me, I think there may be a good chance that your marriage is not only going to survive, but flourish. You are going to have to trust me though and it's going to get weird, even more so than to this point.

"I have an idea, but it will depend on if I'm right about Laura. I suspect that she's going to want a repeat of last weekend. Now don't go thinking it has anything to me, it doesn't. It's about the fact that after going without something she actually needs and likes for so long, she's had a taste of it again and I'm pretty sure she's going to want more

"Even though I was pretty rough on her, she knows she can trust me and she knows you trust me too. At least I hope you still do."

"Oh Hell Scott, I still trust you. Shit, I damn near forced you to do this and you tried to tell me I didn't know what I was getting into. I can't help being pissed at both you and Laura, but it's really me I'm pissed at. It's my own damn fault!" he admitted.

"Well don't be too hard on yourself. Look I said I had an idea, want to hear about it?"

"Of course" he replied.

"Well, I think Laura is going to keep having a need for some pretty rough stuff, whether it's with me or someone else, or YOU!"

"What!" he almost choked, "I told you I just can't do it"

"What you told me was it turned you on last Sunday night to know you were hurting your wife when you were fucking her!" I pointed out.

"Look" I continued "the best thing for your marriage is that the two of you find a middle ground that works for you both. Maybe you can't give it to Laura the way I did, but maybe you don't have to. Maybe you just need to give her enough to keep her satisfied, not fulfill her wildest fantasy. Hell rarely do any of us get to do that.!

"Now here is my plan. When Laura wants more"

John cut me off, "IF Laura wants more!"

"Okay, IF Laura wants more, here is what we'll do. That is if you agree of course."

John knew Laura would want more, he just didn't want to admit it. I gave him an overview of my idea. I didn't want to scare him off up front and besides, it was going to need quite a bit of refining. He listened almost dumbstruck, but I could see in his face it held a certain fascination for him.

We parted agreeing that we'd go about life normally. I wouldn't avoid Laura, but I wouldn't go out of my way to be where she was either. He and I would do our normal guy things and we'd wait for her to approach him again.

I was convinced it wouldn't be long. I really thought this was going to work for them and I have to be honest, my plan included me having at least one more session with that wild bitch, a though which pleased me greatly. There was even an outside possibility that I could get to do that periodically on an ongoing basis, if everything went perfect. Another idea that made me smile.

John and I got together for a beer a couple of times and took in a ball game one weekend. I'd seen Laura, but only to say hello once when I picked John up to go somewhere.

It had been just over three weeks since that unbelievable event that I got the expected call from Laura.

"Hi Scott, how are you?" she asked, somewhat coyly.

"I'm fine, how are you?" I countered.

"Good, really, good" big pause.

"How do you feel?" I asked sincerely.

"Oh, I'm fine. Fully recovered. You were quite the master, I ached and hurt, but nothing injured and within a week I was back to normal" she said very matter of factly.

"That's good. That was my intent"

"I know. I mostly called to say thank you. I know that's awkward for both of us, but I needed what you gave me. Badly" she finished.

"Yeah, I know. Well it sounds strange, even to me, but 'you're welcome' is the only response that comes to mind!" I replied.

She laughed, "Yeah it does sound strange, but it's appropriate. Scott?"

Uh oh, thought, "Yes?"

"I need more!"

Silence from both of us.

Ultimately it was me who spoke first, "Have you discussed this with John?"

"No, not yet. I will. I knew that would be one of your first questions, but I need to know if your willing before I approach him. It will be very hard for him, and if you said no, well, I think it would finish us! So I need to know your answer first!" she said, obviously baring her sole.

"Laura, I'd be lying if I said I hadn't been expecting this call. I have. You have to go through John, but if he asks me to do it, well then, the answer is yes. You must know how much I enjoyed the first time. There is no way I'd say no about a repeat!" I knew there was a smile in my voice.

"I'm really glad to hear that" she said, obviously as excited as I was, "I'm sure you'll hear from John soon!"

The phone went dead. I was both excited and nervous! It was quite a rush, I'd wanted this to happen, but I was still apprehensive. The burden was almost overwhelming. My plan could either salvage their marriage or ruin it! I couldn't be sure which it would turn out to be.

The next morning I heard from John, "You were right. I guess I knew you would be. We need to talk about Laura. How about lunch again today, same time and place?"

He sounded quite calm, even cheerful. I suspected that he had warmed to my idea somewhat.

"I really can't today. Full schedule. How about a beer after work instead. Besides we might both need one to talk about this" was my reply.

"Okay, that works too"

We arranged the details and hung up.

I did have a full day, but that didn't keep me from running things over in mind again and again. After all, it's not that taxing selling beer!

We arrived at almost exactly the same time, found a corner table and ordered a couple of beers.

John seemed to be pretty much himself as we shot the shit about nothing for a few minutes. Finally I broached the reason for our meeting.

"John, this has to be one of the strangest things I've ever got myself into!" I laughed quietly.

"No shit, I know what you mean. If anyone would ever have suggested we'd be involved in something like this I would have called them crazy not long ago, but now . . ." he replied.

"I assume Laura approached you about, well about more of the same?" I asked.

"Yup, just like you figured"

"What did she tell you?" I was trying to discern if she told him she'd already talked to me.

"Look, I know you're in a bit of an awkward situation, don't worry about. She told me she called you, but you told her she had to talk to me. I appreciated that, really I do" he seemed sincere.

"Well, I didn't want to keep it from you, but I didn't want to rat her out if she hadn't told you either. Thanks for letting me know" I said, relieved.

I wasn't going to tell him she asked if I would and I'd agreed, unless Laura had already told him.

"So what did she say?" I inquired.

"Well, she told me that after your, uh, your, last time together she realized she'd really missed that part of her life and that if she and I are going to get along she needs a safe outlet to be happy. She keeps trying to reassure me that it's not about me, but I know it is, to some extent at least. Anyway, last night she asked me if I could be okay with it again and if so would I ask you again.

"I told her I'd have to think about it. Then this morning I told her I'd talk to you today. And here we are" he explained. She hadn't told him she'd already asked me!

"Have you thought some more about our conversation on this?"

"Shit Scott, the better question is 'have I thought about anything else?'"

"Well?"

"I really have thought about what you said. I'm convinced that if I can't fulfill her needs, sooner or later, best friend or not, our marriage isn't going to survive."

"I think you're probably right man. I hate to say it, but I do" I said earnestly.

"Besides, after that Sunday night, and thinking about what you said, I think I might enjoy myself more than I had ever thought possible in the past" he said pensively.

"I think you need to give it a try and see. And don't forget what I told you, the two of you may have to meet in the middle and find something that works for both of you. It doesn't have to be perfect or meet either of your needs 100%. If Laura loves you like she says, and I absolutely believe she does, then I think this will work, as long as you can enjoy it and not just find it a repugnant task you do for her sake. And if you'll let me help like we discussed, I think you probably can!" I explained.

"Well, I'm convinced I have to try. After all, how bad can it be?" she said with a mischievous grin, the likes of which I don't think I'd ever seen on John's face before.

"There is one other thing though" he continued, far more serious again.

"What's that?" I asked, quite unsure of what he was talking about.

With a completely different, rather sheepish grin he replied, "Well, maybe I can learn the rough stuff from you and even enjoy it, but I can't grow my cock to match yours. Especially based on what Laura said!"

"God Damn her!" I barked, only have kidding.

John laughed out loud and I couldn't help but join him.

"Fuck! Okay look, that may be true, but I doubt that part of it will matter much if you can handle the rest. She probably didn't find the reality to meet the expectation anyway. Most women don't, trust me" I said, trying to be encouraging, but meaning it too.

"I was mostly kidding you. She did say something about your size, but we really haven't talked about that weekend. We both agreed it would only make matters worse. And she didn't comment on how she felt about that aspect, really!" he said easily.

I was a little pissed and since he'd jerked my chain I thought I'd jerk back a little too.

"Well, if she did find that part important, Hell, what are friends for?" I chuckled.

"You fucking bastard!" he said with an easy laugh.

"Look, seriously, I doubt that's going to be an issue. Let's go ahead with our plan and just see how it works out. If you're game that is?" I said, trying to get off the size issue.

I felt guilty as Hell, but I hoped it really was going to matter and I could stay involved with this insane arrangement. Oh, don't misunderstand, I liked Laura just fine, very much in fact, but I am deeply into my no serious relationships lifestyle. I just found her to be the best damn fuck I'd ever experience and if there was a way to keep doing it, I would. At least for a while!

"I don't see any alternative. If I don't even try and then lose her, I'd blame myself forever. Let's do it" he said with obvious enthusiasm.

"Okay, here is what you need to know for now . ." I started.

I went on to give him directions to the cabin. We agreed that he'd give us about an hour head start, then follow us. I carefully described the turnoff and road into the place, instructing him to park just inside the gate that is about a quarter mile from the cabin. That way Laura wouldn't hear the car. We set it up so he'd walk to the cabin and arrive just before noon. He was walk through the door at exactly 1:00. We scripted the first scene, if you will, and I told him we'd just have to play it by ear after that. I explained the basic rules of how things worked, described safe words and as best I could, got a feel for what he'd be okay with and what he might think was over the line. I got him to agree to try and push himself, explaining he could always scale back to a greater comfort level for him as the two of them went forward. I felt like I'd covered it all.

We set it up so that I'd meet Laura for a drink the following evening, Tuesday, just like the last time, to establish the ground rules. That would give me three days to get everything ready. I planned a little more advance work than last time.

I got caught in traffic so was a few minutes late. Laura was already there when I arrived. She waved as I looked around. As I got to the table she got up and gave me a hug and a very warm kiss, after all, we were 'old friends' now. I unabashedly looked her up and down. She was not dressed quite as outrageously as the last time we'd met like this, but she was wearing one of her trademark sexy-sluttish outfits.

Evidently being more comfortable than the time before, she had ordered a Chardonnay. The waiter showed up and I had my standard beer.

"You look great, as always" I told her.

"You are full of shit, as always" she laughed in reply.

Softly I said, "You look like a girl who is on the make and you know it. And you really do look great!"

She actually blushed slightly and more graciously said, "Thank you, and I am on the make!"

"Good!" I laughed. She laughed too. Yup, old friends.

"John says we're on for this weekend again?" she said, expressed as a question.

"I'm ready if you are" I was working hard not to mess up and somehow tip the fact that John was going to be joining us.

"I definitely am," she said "but could we talk about it a little?"

"Of course, you know that" I replied straightforwardly.

"Last time was extremely exciting, and you did exactly what we agreed to, but it was a little more than I really had in mind. Don't misunderstand, I wouldn't change a thing and I'm truly glad I experienced it, but it was too much for a regular event. Okay?" she asked with some obvious difficulty.

"Look Laura, I think you know my attitude is complete mutual agreement. I was extra hard on you because you asked for it. I have no problems toning it down. I'm positive we will both still have a very good time" I said genuinely meaning it.

"Well, not too much. Maybe just a little more sex and a little less pain" she chuckled.

I couldn't help myself, I laughed loudly, then said, "You total slut!"

"Yeah" she said blushing again.

More seriously, "Okay, I assume you want safe words this time?"

"I won't make the mistake of saying no to that again. I really would have used them last time"

"Tell me when, so I'll be able to judge things a little better" I asked.

"Well, for sure down at the tree when you caned me, and probably when you used the crop on my, uhyour cunt" she blushed deeply this time.

"Any other times?" I prompted.

"Nope, just those two"

"Do you know the 'slowdown', 'stop' approach?" I went on.

She shook her head indicating she did not.

"Well, you get two words, like Yellow and Red. The first means 'slowdown' in other words your telling your partner that your close to a limit and to ease up some, but don't stop. The second one, of course means stop, stop completely and totally, release any restraints, remove any toys, total all stop!"

"Sounds good, yeah that would be just right, one more thing?"

"Tell me the one more thing, then I have to explain a little further" I replied.

"No gag this time, Okay?" she was asking pretty tentatively. Evidently afraid she was pushing too far. She wasn't.

"No problem, at least not up there. You can yell as loud as you want. It could be a problem in an apartment though!" I said laughing.

She laughed too.

"Okay, now for the further explanation. So that the sub doesn't abuse the safe word I have some additional rules. If you use the 'stop' word, fine, but that means the session is over for good. In our case that would mean, 'pack up and go home'. The 'slowdown' has no restrictions except if I decide you are overusing it, you lose it. Then you only have stop left. In your case, after last time I'm confident you wouldn't overuse it, but the rule is there just the same. Understand"

12