More of What Friends Are For Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isn't that a little on the elaborate side?" she asked lightly.

"Laura, if you don't have guidelines and safeguards, you aren't talking about consensual play, but violence and abuse. I want no part of that. Now do you understand it?" I said very seriously.

"Yup, that's all clear. You really are into this, aren't you?" she said a little surprised.

"From time to time I've been in pretty deep, yes. But it had actually been a long while until you and John approached me. I must say I'm very happy that you did."

She smiled at that.

We agreed to 9:30 again on Saturday morning, finished our drink and I walked her to her car. Before she got in I received another hug and an even better kiss.

As soon as I got home I jumped on the computer. I went to a couple of search engines and browsed a small number of adult toy sites. I ordered a few items paying extra for overnight delivery, meaning I'd have them Thursday by noon. First thing on Wednesday, I cleared my schedule for Thursday afternoon and all day Friday, I had plans!

I had to put in an extra long day Wednesday, but still had time on the way home to stop at an adult 'book' store I knew, that sold a Hell of a lot other than books. I was up and at it early again on Thursday, but by noon I'd taken care of everything I'd needed to for the whole week. I got home by 1:00, grabbed my bag full of clothes and toys, the packages I'd bought the night before and picked up the FedEx package off the front step and put it all in the truck. After stocking up at the store I was on the road headed to the cabin before 3:00. Because I hit rush hour traffic it was almost 6:00 by the time I got there.

I unloaded the truck, opened the place up so it could air out, put the stuff that needed to be kept cold in the cooler, popped a beer and went out to sit on the porch and watch the sunset on a lovely evening. It had been several weeks since I'd brought Laura here and I hadn't been back since, seeing as how we were between hunting and fishing seasons. I knew I'd still enjoy coming here for that, but I also knew I'd never think about this place the same way.

I had all day on Friday to get stuff ready, so I just enjoyed the evening with a nice meal and a few brews and hit the sack early.

Probably from the excitement, I woke up earlier than usual on Friday. I made coffee and breakfast and then got to work. It took me most of the day to do everything I had in mind, but when I was finished I was completely satisfied that everything was ready for the weekend.

I headed home, again running into the afternoon traffic and since it was Friday it ended up taking longer to get home even than it had to go up the day before. I was going to spend a lot of time going back and forth to the cabin in one week, but it was certainly going to be worth it.

I had a nice dinner and was in bed early again on Friday. I wanted to be well rested for the weekend.

Saturday morning I was at John and Laura's at 9:30 sharp again. John was out in the driveway by the time I was out of the truck. I could see he was even more excited than I was.

"Laura will be out in right away. What time do you have?" he blurted.

We quickly synced our watches before Laura arrived.

"Is everything cool?" I asked, worried about his abnormal fidgeting.

"Yeah, yeah!" he continued nervously.

"Calm down for Chris sake or she know something's up" I hissed as Laura came out the door.

To his credit, he changed instantly. They went through their kiss and 'I Love You' routine and we were ready to go.

Laura noticed the lack of 'stuff' when she put her bag in back, "Traveling a little light aren't you?"

"I was up to the cabin checking on things earlier in the week. I took my stuff up then" I said as nonchalantly as I could.

"Hmm, that doesn't sound good" she chuckled.

Since she was more or less on to me I replied, "Well, I did arrange a surprise or two for you."

"Oh shit!" she muttered while laughing.

We were on our way.

To be continued...

* * * * *

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12