More of What Friends Are For Ch. 04

Story Info
Laura is the evening entertainment, putting on quite a show
4.4k words
4.7
48.8k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

"Are you really going to let me cum now?" she asked anxiously.

"Yes I am, and more than once. You're going to love it!" I replied as we returned to the main room.

"I just bet!" she snorted. Smart girl.

As we entered the room and she saw all the stuff laying around she stopped. I looked at her and her eyes were wide as if she'd seen a ghost. Some of it she could recognize, some she could probably figure out, and some she could have no idea about.

"Come on, over here" I said as I guided her into position.

To start with I positioned her on the base, a key component, and attached a pair of ankle collars . It was a flat board about 3 feet by 1 foot and had two little pedals that each looked like a miniature gas pedal for a car. The pedals were about 18" apart. Each one was actually an electrical switch. When you stood on them flatfooted they made contact. Because of the way the ankle collars were attached to the board, the only way you could open the switch was to stand on your tiptoes and lift your heels off the switch. You had to lift the heel about two inches, so you were really up on your toes.

Next was actually the technically the simplest part of the whole deal, but it was the most critical as well. The special cuffs I'd bought were designed to allow you to suspend a person's full weight by their wrists, without cutting off the circulation or putting sever strain on any one place. They distributed the weight over the about half of the forearm and even had a formed handle that could be gripped. I carefully put these on Laura and adjusted the Velcro straps until they fit perfectly. I attached the ropes to the rings on the end and tossed them over a beam.

When I pulled them tight it almost, but not quite lifted her off the ground. I stood up one of the adjustable stands and used it to measure how far off the ground her pussy was. I stood back a couple of steps and told her to bend her knees.

She looked at me strangely, but tried to comply. Rather than her body lowering however, her feet raised off the ground slightly and she was suspended from the cuffs.

"Perfect!" I exclaimed.

"Hurt?" I asked seriously.

"It's uncomfortable, but no worse than that" she was experienced enough to know to give me a completely honest answer.

"Good!" If this part was wrong I could seriously injure her. I would NOT let that happen.

Now I was ready for the serious stuff. I plugged a wire harness into the black box. It had three leads, each with a spring loaded clip on the end. I attached the clips to Laura, one to each nipple and the third to her clit.

She was clearly surprised that the clips didn't hurt, but just firmly gripped her. Their purpose wasn't to inflict pain, at least not that way.

"Now's when the fun starts!" I said and I took one of the adjustable stands and mounted a silver bullet-shaped probe about six inches long and an inche in diameter. It had an electric cord coming out which I also plugged into the black box. I moved around behind Laura and poured some lube on the probe. By now everyone had figured out where it was going.

"Relax now!" I said and I slid it into her ass. Once it was all the way in I adjusted the stand so it would hold it deep inside her. Even when she went up on her toes it would still be well up her ass.

"Okay only one more step and we're ready to start"

With that I took a very large vibrating dildo that had a little appendage on the side to stimulate her clit directly. I mounted it on the other stand and started to push it up her cunt.

"My God John, she's so fucking wet this thing just slips right in" I laughed. "She must really be wanting to cum after all!"

I pushed it as deep in her pussy as it would go and adjusted the appendage so it would contact her clit even when she raised up a couple of inches. If I'd pushed it any further and I'd have been lifting her off the ground. I attached the cord from it to the black box and I was done.

"Okay John, pull up a chair and lets start the show!" I said as I took the control panel from the box and lead it over to the arm chair where I proceeded to sit down.

"Now Laura, let me explain how this all works. You are going to be in full control of getting to cum. It's simple really, you have two positions. The one you're in now, flat-footed, also know as the non-pleasure mode, though you may think of it in harsher terms, and the pleasure mode which is up on your tiptoes.

I flipped a switch on the control panel and Laura's eyes went wide again, but nothing happened.

"Relax, I said you're in control" I chuckled "Now raise up on your tiptoes and stay there until I tell you. You'll see what I mean."

She did and we could hear a very soft hum. The vibrator was switched on.

"Okay that's enough for now, back down" I instructed after about 15 seconds.

She did. And I turned the switch on the panel back off.

"Did that feel nice?" I asked.

"Umm hmm" she purred.

"Well it gets even better. That's a three speed vibrator, you just felt low. After 30 seconds it goes to medium, after a minute it goes to high and then stays there. By the way, you have to have both heels off the ground in order to be in 'pleasure' mode.

"If that was all there was to it, you'd be a very happy girl, but as I'm sure you've figured out, there is more.

"Every time you come down off your toes you are in non-pleasure mode. As soon as the pedals are depressed, those leads on you tits, clit and the probe up your ass, will deliver an electric shock. Trust me, it isn't too bad. Lets have you feel that now. Ready?" I asked.

She took a deep breath and then nodded.

"Okay, three, . . two, . . . one . . . go!" I counted down and pushed a button on go.

She let out a little grunt.

"See, not too bad. But, there is always a catch, isn't there? The catch here is that if you keep the pedals down, 15 seconds after the first shock there is another one. And every 15 seconds after that another one still. Plus each successive one is stronger and longer than the one before. Unlike the vibrator, this doesn't only have three levels, it has six. After the sixth one you just keep getting that one every 15 seconds, but believe me, you don't even want to feel that one once."

The lowest shock was barely a tingle, probably it was sexually stimulating even if not quite pleasant. By the fourth one, she would be feeling real pain and I had told her the truth about the highest level. It wouldn't damage her, but she really didn't want to feel that one.

"Okay, should be clear now how the game works. Two more things to tell you and we'll start. First, the game goes until you cum three times. After that you can stop whenever you want, or keep going as long as you want"

I was quite sure there was no way she'd be able to continue after the third one. I was a little worried that she might not even be able to get to three. Laura is in great shape, but you try standing on tiptoes for a while and see how your calves feel. The one thing that would help her, if she figured it out, was that she could actually use the wrist cuffs to her advantage and take some weight off her legs with her arms. Otherwise there would be no way she could complete this task.

"Second, since the only way to modify this whole rig is to reprogram it, something I can't do easily, you have to give up your 'slowdown' safe word. You can keep your 'stop' safe word, but if you use it, John won't get the rest of his training; you will lose the rest of this lovely weekend; and I will be summarily pissed off at you!"

"Okay, here we go." I said as I flipped one switch.

"Take a couple of deep breaths and then up you go."

She did as told and soon we could hear the quiet little buzzing sound. As soon as she had lifted her heels, I'd flipped the switch for the shocks. The thing was on automatic now.

"Some sound advice Laura, don't come down the first time until you cum at least once. Your legs will get pretty tired soon enough" I said, telling her the truth.

Just about the time I said that, we could hear the vibrator turn up to medium.

"Mmmm, oh" she moaned and started trying to hump the dildo, but the way everything was rigged she couldn't get much motion on it. She was going to have to get off from the vibrations alone, which naturally meant it would take longer. Without the clit stimulator I doubted she'd ever get there.

"Pretty entertaining huh John. Look at the slut trying to fuck that dildo." I laughed.

Watching her wiggle around and listening to her moans was a real show and quite the turn on, for me at least. Her large tits wobbling to and fro where quite a sight too!

"I'm flabbergasted Scott. This device in unbelievable and you're right, this is an incredible sight!"

About then the vibrator kicked into high and so did Laura

"OH FUCK, OH YEAH!" she was yelling and she was jerking around more than I would have thought possible.

It was apparent she had quickly figured out that her arms were of great value, but she was working so hard to fuck what I'd started to think of as a 'dick on a stick', that she was going to tire rather quickly.

Laura was so horny and so full of sexual tension, that I didn't expect it would take long for her to reach her first orgasm. I was right. According to the readout on the control panel it had been just over four and a half minutes when she started to scream she was cumming.

"YESSSS! OH FUCK YESSS!!!!!" she screamed.

But Laura forgot, not unexpectedly, that as soon as she stopped standing on tiptoes that the vibrator would stop and she'd receive the first shock. So as soon as she started cumming she slumped flat-footed. Because the vibrator stopped immediately her orgasm wasn't nearly as intense as if the stimulation had continued. She quickly bounced back up on her toes, but of course the vibrator was now on low and the whole thing slipped away leaving Laura quite unfulfilled.

She'd also been shocked on her clit, up her ass, and on both nipples. In the sensitive state she was after cumming, it was rather more unpleasant than it had been the first time.

She was breathing heavily and trying to recover when the second shock hit her.

"OWW" she cried out jumping a bit.

Now I told you Laura is pretty bright, and I could see the gears in her pretty little head starting to turn. She knew she had to figure out some kind of system about the two timing issues, that she couldn't stay on her toes non-stop until she came three times and that she couldn't stand flat-footed very long if she didn't want to suffer terribly.

She waited about a little bit and then raised up on tiptoes for only a few seconds and gently lowered back down.

I knew what she'd tried to do, and the expression on her face told me she didn't understand why she hadn't been shocked at all when she came down this time. I also knew in about five seconds she was going to get a big surprise.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

"OWWW FUCK!" she screamed, not expecting it at all.

"Hmm, I guess I forgot to tell you that it takes a full thirty seconds to reset the shock sequence. If you go up and back down in less than thirty seconds, the original cycle just keeps going."

"Bastard" she muttered.

I guess she decided to test the strength of the next shock level because I saw her relax her muscles as much as she could and just before the fourth shock hit, she tensed up again. She had a pretty good mental clock evidently. I quickly looked around to see if there was any clock visible to her. There wasn't.

"Watch this" I leaned over to John and spoke softly.

"AHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGG! OH FUCK OH FUCK!" she screamed.

She panted for a few seconds and glaring at me spit out, "There's two levels higher than that?"

"Yup, that's exactly right!" I said smugly.

I could tell by her expression she'd made a decision. She waited about 10 seconds and up on her toes she went, using her arms to help. She was softly biting her lower lip and had her eyes shut tightly.

When the vibrator switched to medium she lowered herself down, bracing for the shock.

"UHG!" she grunted.

She'd put together the fact that if she waited until the vibe switched to medium, the 30 seconds was up and the shock cycle would reset.

It was clear she counting off the seconds. She was relaxing as much as possible and breathing deeply. She obviously realized she wouldn't get through this without regrouping. Just before the second shock she tense in anticipation.

"OHH OWW!" she cried, but immediately relaxed again.

I wondered how many shocks she planned on enduring before going back up on her toes.

She tensed, the third came.

"FUUUCCCKKK! OHHHHH FUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!"

She relaxed again.

Same routine on the fourth shock.

"GGGGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! FUUUUCCCCKKKK! GOD DAMMMMIT!" she was screaming.

Still she relaxed as quickly as she could. Surely she wasn't going to take the fifth shock I wondered. I looked over at John. He was starting to look concerned.

"John, I promise, this won't hurt her, and believe me she can take this. You are going to see her cum like never before by the time we're done here. Trust me!" I said softly.

He looked at me somewhat skeptically but just shrugged his consent.

Just when I thought she really was going to experience number five, she went up on her toes.

She had a definite plan. Once the vibrator hit medium she came back down. She endured the same four shocks again, but was screaming much sooner and louder than before.

Just before the fifth would have hit she went back up. Somehow I could tell she was planning to stay up this time. I turned out to be correct.

So she'd planned it out, two one minute breaks separated by two 30 second periods on her toes. Probably a good plan. I figured she could stay up long enough to cum again. How she was going to manage the third one, I wasn't sure.

At thirty seconds the medium speed kicked in and she stayed up there, a little smile coming to her lips as a moan escaped. I knew that between the muscle fatigue and the pain of the shocks her sexual excitement level had dropped to zero. It would take longer for her to cum this time, I just wasn't sure how much longer.

When the high speed kicked in she started gently nodding her head and the little purring moans she'd been doing became a constant "Mmm hmm, Mmm hmm, Mmm hmm." She was working hard at giving in to the vibrations, but I knew she had a ways to go yet.

She was pumping her hips back and forth as best she could too. It was an awesome, sexy sight.

I glanced over at John again and he didn't even notice. His stare was fixed on his wife, and while it might have still been a little worried, I could see he had a hard on again. Of course I did too!

At the three minute mark she got more vocal, "OHH YEAHH, FUUCCK, OH FUCK YESSSS!"

She was ramping up faster than I expected. Even from half way across the room where John and I sat you could see the cunt juice running down the insides of her thighs. You could smell the sex in the air. I could also see that her arm and leg muscles were starting to quiver a bit.

At just after four and a half minutes she started to cum "IIMMMMM CCUUMMMMING! OH FUCK, SO GOOODDD!"

What amazed me was the bitch managed to stay up on her toes until her climax passed before she slumped. The horny little slut wasn't going to pass up a good hard cum a second time!

"My God, did you see that John. The slut just wouldn't let the vibrator shut off until she was done. I don't believe what I just saw!"

John didn't speak, he didn't move, he just stared in slack jawed amazement. He was breathing was heavy.

Laura was suspended only by her arms. Her head was hanging forward and her legs were just jelly. I was beginning to wonder if she would be able to complete her third orgasm. I started to doubt it. I'd have to watch carefully and decide in the next couple of minutes.

When the second shock hit she wasn't prepared, but it did seem to bring her focus back!

"YELLOW, YELLOW, YELLOW!" she screamed.

I thought I was about to get my answer, but I wasn't sure yet.

"Did you forget, no slowdown word for this?" I said with what I was sure was maddening calmness for her.

"FUCK! Oh God Scott, please, PLEASE! I CAN'T finish this! Please STOP!"

"You know how to stop this if you want" I said still in a very calm voice.

"PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS. DON'T MAKE ME USE MY SAFE WORD, PLEASE!!!" she begged.

I didn't want her to use her safe word either. It would end a weekend that still held much to come. But I still thought she could, and I hoped would, take more.

"Nope, only one way to stop this baby!" I smirked.

"MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKER!" she screamed at me, but she didn't say 'Red' and I saw her take a real deep breath and brace for the next shock.

"AHH FUCK!" when it hit.

I knew they were getting harder to take, I wondered if she'd go back to her same plan as before. Just before the fourth one hit I got my answer. On her toes she went. That meant only 45 seconds rest at a time.

I had to admire the steel of this woman. She was going to try. I still wasn't sure she'd make it, but I was confident she wouldn't use her safe word for a while longer. I decided that if I could see she was going to fail I'd stop it before she had to.

When the speed change came she stood down. She rested and braced for the shocks and after 43 seconds she went back up. She had an amazing ability to track the time.

Somewhat to my surprise she came down again after 30 seconds. Evidently she didn't feel ready to stay up long enough to cum yet.

What happened next surprised me even more. I could see that she was gritting hard as the fourth shock approached. She was going to take it and get even more rest, I assumed at a minute she'd go for it all.

I turned out to be correct. I also could see this was going to be very difficult for her, if not impossible. At 30 seconds when the medium speed started, she barely reacted. I'd say she was still at near zero on the sexual stimulation scale. Even when high kicked in she was just starting to show signs of satisfaction. She had a very long way to go indeed.

Pretty soon though, John and I were treated to a fine show. She was moaning and starting to smile and her body was moving in that marvelous sensual sway that she possessed.

By five minutes the sounds of pleasure were getting loud, "OH YEAH, MMM HMM, UH HUH, OH YEAH!"

But her legs and arms were starting to tremble.

At six minutes she was getting close. Her face was screwed up trying to will herself over the edge, but her calves were shaking and about to fail her too. I saw her pull even harder with her arms, but they also were on the verge of giving out.

I picked up the control panel and threw a switch. It wouldn't shut off the shock, but it would keep the vibrator running no matter what.

She'd managed to stay up for six and a half minutes, but it was clear her muscles would give out any second.

Then it happened. She started to shake all over and screamed as her orgasm swept over her. She didn't even attempt to stay on her toes and probably wasn't even conscious of the fact that the vibrator was still on full force even though her feet were on the floor. The relatively mild shock was probably lost in the throws of her cumming and possibly even intensified it.

12