More of What Friends Are For Ch. 05

Story Info
Scott's master plan continues to unfold.
4.2k words
4.68
33.8k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following totally fictitious writings and are intended for the sole readership of those of LEGAL AGE. The ADULT ONLY material contained within is also for personal use only where local standards permit scenes of violence and sex. Please do not read further if any of these subjects offend, or if you are not of legal age.

This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone violence of any sort.

The following is under Copyright and is for your sole enjoyment. Your cooperation in not using the material in any other application without the express permission of the author is requested. Thank you.

* * * * *

I went on to enlighten him about that and a few other S/m things.

The sun was low in the sky by the time Laura came shuffling out on the porch. She looked pretty ragged, still sexy as could be, but ragged nonetheless.

"Never had an experience quite like that before I bet, huh?" I asked evenly.

"And I never will again" she said, making it clear that, one, she was relatively pissed at me, and two, I'd better ease up quite a bit or the weekend would come to a premature end.

That was exactly what I expected, and what I intended to do as well.

"I'm going to go fix us a little bite, then Laura, I have one final thing in mind for today. I think you're really going to enjoy too. After that I think we should just have a nice meal, a little wine, and get some sleep. Tomorrow is another day!" I said in a cheery voice designed to irritate her a little more.

"I'll just bet! You're idea of 'enjoy' is pretty fucking twisted you know that!" she really was angry at me. Good.

"No, really. I'm so sure you'll like it that once I tell you what it is, if you don't want to, just say so and we won't, okay" and I headed for the kitchen

Over my shoulder I added, "Why don't you two talk and come in when you're ready."

I figured they were ready for a little private conversation.

It was quite a while before John came in, not surprisingly, alone.

"Scott, can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked, a little timidly.

"Of course! Shoot" I replied.

"I want you to ease up on Laura, okay?" he went on, much less hesitantly.

Rather than respond directly I asked, "She's pretty pissed at me?"

"I'll say" he replied.

"Did she tell you she was glad you decided to participate with us?" was my follow up.

"Something like that yeah" John said with a curious look.

"But that in the future it can't be nearly this rough?"

"How'd you know?" he asked in return.

Again ignoring his question I asked, "What you say?"

"I told her I was glad that I came too, but I wouldn't be comfortable going forward at anything near this intense" he told me.

"She seemed to like that answer I assume?" I asked.

"Yes she did, now Scott, what fuck is going on here?" he demanded.

"John, what was the reason I agreed to all of this in the first place, huh?"

I went on not waiting for an answer, "Because I wanted you to two stay together. We cooked up this weekend so you could be the solution to her need, not me. I'd say that's the way it's turning out, wouldn't you?"

"I'll be a son of a bitch! You planned for this to happen exactly like this, didn't you?" he marveled.

I couldn't help get a smug grin on my face, "Yup, sure did" then added solemnly, "Thank God it worked!"

"By the way, it was already my intent to lighten way up for the rest of the weekend, but trust me, do not tell Laura that. Go out there and tell her you insisted that I ease off and I agreed, got it?" I asked with a smile.

John smiled back, nodded his head and softly said, "Thanks"

He went and got her.

I didn't need to say that I knew she was pissed, and I wasn't going to mince words.

"Laura, do you want to continue?" I asked evenly.

"As long as you've agreed to John's conditions" she said levelly herself.

I chuckled inwardly at her referring to them as 'John's conditions'.

"I have, and you know I keep my commitments on these issues"

I also wanted to maintain control and push her buttons some more too.

"Do you want to eliminate the rough stuff totally and stick to straight sex?" I asked her.

I had her! She hesitated, and blushed deeply.

"No, not as long as you ease up some" she said softly.

"Okay, then I'm still in charge as agreed. I have some more to teach John and I think it will be important for you both that I do. You have all your safe words back. Any questions?" I asked, all business.

"Well, did you mean what you said about me being able to decide yes or no on our final activity today? I mean I'm really, really sore!" she asked quietly.

"Absolutely I meant it. And by the way, there are some Advil over there on the counter. They'll help the soreness a little at least. Take three."

She went and got them.

I set out the food and we all had a light snack in silence.

"Okay, ready kids?" I asked jovially.

"What is this thing I'm going to like so much?" Laura asked curiously, lightening up somewhat.

"Well my beautiful, sexy little slut. John and I both got damn horny watching you earlier. I think we both need some relief, so you get to be the meat in a fuck sandwich!" I said proudly.

She couldn't help herself. She started to grin.

John looked a little puzzled. I'm sure he had a good idea what I was talking about, he isn't stupid, but I was damn sure he'd never done anything like this before.

"One question. Which side are you?" Laura asked me.

"Front" I said with a laugh.

"Let's do it" she squealed, grabbing my hand and pulling me toward the bedroom.

"Grab the lube and follow us big guy!" I called to John.

John wasted no time and was there in a flash.

"Uh, how exactly do we do this?" he asked shyly.

"Simple my friend. I lie on my back and your lovely little wife climbs aboard my pole and fucks me silly while you fuck her up the ass!" I explained as I climbed on the bed.

I had definitely been right about Laura enjoying this. She wasted no time climbing on top of me and starting to work my thick cock up her cunt. She felt so tight and good I was going to have to concentrate to keep from cumming too fast. She deserved to cum good and hard and I didn't want to spoil it for her. John was on his own.

"Oh fuck that's tight! I'm more sore than I realized, but damn it hurts good!" she said with a big smile.

Once I was balls deep Laura nearly yelled, "Come on John, shove that cock of yours up my ass!"

John did not need to be asked twice!

Soon Laura was fucking me for all she was worth and John was plowing her ass as hard as he could. I pretty much just got to lay there and enjoy it.

With my huge cock stretching her cunt and John filling her ass, the membrane that separated our cocks was stretched pretty thin. I could clearly feel John's cock moving in and out of her as she slid up and down my pole. When your cock is buried in the cunt of a woman like Laura, worrying about bi-sexual issues is far from your mind. In fact the sensation was very enjoyable. But I couldn't help remember how weird I thought it was the first time I'd done this and I imagined John was having similar thoughts at that very moment.

"OH YEAH BABY, FUCK MY ASS, FUCK IT GOOD AND HARD!" Laura was yelling.

The encouragement must have worked, because I could feel John start to pound her asshole even harder.

I knew I couldn't take much more before I'd bust my nut, but I was really trying to hold off until Laura came. I need not have worried. Just as I knew I could delay only a little longer I felt John start cumming. That did it. Feeling his cock spasming and pumping cum triggered my blast, which in turn put Laura over the edge.

The sensation of two cocks throbbing and pumping cum was too much for her and she screamed out in climax.

"OH FUCK YES, I'M CUMMMMMMMING! YESSSSSS!"

We buckled into a pile of flesh and sweat and cum!

After a couple of minutes as we tried to untangle ourselves the three of us just burst out laughing.

Once we did manage, Laura said rather dreamily, "You were right Scott. I did enjoy that. I enjoyed it a lot!"

"You weren't the only one baby!" I replied.

"Damn strait on that!" piped John.

We decided showers were in order. I offered to let John and Laura go together first while I started dinner. While puttering around in the kitchen I could hear their laughter and squealing and finally an unintelligible, but very loud exclamation from Laura. They apparently were enjoying each other.

I had things all organized, the potatoes were baking, the salad crisping and the steaks coming up to room temp.

I went into the bedroom where the two of them were toweling each other off with a lot more than getting dry in mind.

I chuckled and said, "You two leave any hot water for me?"

Not to be outdone John quickly replied, "Plenty! It was pretty warm in the shower even with the water set to cool!"

I laughed. Laura blushed. I'd never known a woman who was such a wonton slut that blushed as much as she did. I thought it 'cute'.

When I was showered and dry I realized that none of us had worn any clothes since we got back from the lake. It had become totally normal for us. It was starting to cool down thought so I jumped into some sweats and a tee shirt.

When I came out I saw that John had done similarly. Thankfully Laura had only slipped on a pair of those skin tight Lycra biking shorts. The ones that while covering up her skin, left her lovely ass and twat quite exposed. You could see her bush even, which gave me an idea. Much to my pleasure, she had left her lovely breast exposed. I suspected in part that was due to the treatment we'd given them all day, but also she was just an old fashioned exhibitionist as well as a slut!

I decided to build a fire so that she didn't change her mind.

I lit the BBQ and opened the wine.

"Red or white?" I called out.

Laura took white, John and I red.

We sat down and sipped wine and visited. Other than our dress you wouldn't have thought it was anything other than three good friends getting together on any old Saturday night for dinner.

Dinner was wonderful. We had a great time talking and never even eluded to the weekends activities.

It was still pretty early, but we were all tired, Laura especially so.

"Why don't you two take the bedroom, I'll sleep out here on the couch" I offered.

John was not at all reluctant to take me up on it, Laura seemed a little disappointed.

"Oh Scott, that just doesn't seem right" she returned.

"No, really it's fine. This big old couch is actually very comfortable. I usually sleep here when I have any guests. I insist." I said.

While the thought of more time with Laura was appealing, she was after all John's wife. Besides, I expected that little other than sleeping was going to happen in the next eight hours.

That turned out to be dead wrong. Sometime in the middle of the night I woke to the unmistakable grunts, groans and pleasure sounds of serious fucking. The way that old bed of mine was creaking, I could tell John was giving it to her good.

Laura's long, loud climax soon confirmed what I already knew.

It had gone silent again except for the night noises you always here at a mountain cabin. The things you simply never hear in the city.

I was just nodding back off when I sensed movement. I opened my eyes to see Laura's silhouette gracefully crossing the room. I was laying under the sleeping bag, rather than in it. She turned it back and laid down next to me, pulling it back over both of us.

She didn't say a word, but just snuggled up real close and wrapped her arms around me. I was very happy to reciprocate. We just laid there holding each other. Feeling her body against mine was fabulous and it was starting to have an effect.

"I can't believe the change in John. You're amazing. I never dreamed it possible. You've made quite a top out of him!" she spoke softly.

"Regrets?" was my one word reply.

"None" she said without hesitation, "you've saved our marriage."

"That was my intent. I'm glad it seems to be working" I said sincerely.

"It's working. Thank you!" and she punctuated it with a very erotic kiss.

"As I'm sure you heard, he just fucked the Hell out of me and then told me it seemed ungrateful for you to have to hear that and be out here all alone. In fact, he told me to get my ass out here and be sure you were happy, and if I didn't do a exceptional job I will be punished in the morning! You really have turned him around!" she giggled.

"Well then, I'd suggest you'd better do something extraordinary because I'm a pretty tough critic and I imagine he's quite serious about the punishment." I replied, trying to sound stern, but failing.

She giggled again, "I think I know what you like best of all the things we've done together."

And being exactly correct, she slid off the couch and onto her knees where she proceeded to move her mouth to my crotch. She toyed with my cock while she gave my balls a very painstaking tongue bath, something she had NOT done before. If felt out of this world.

She was going very slowly, making it last. She was very gently stroking my cock as she licked my balls. Ever so gently she took one completely inside her mouth. I moaned loudly as she sucked on it. She proceeded to do the same to the other one. All the while gently stroking my cock and rubbing her palm all around the head.

I was moaning with pleasure and had started to thrust my hips, wanting even more. She didn't disappoint me either. She slipped her lips over the head of my cock and engulfed the whole thing. Working just on the head for the moment she licked and sucked.

Finally she started to bob up and down. I wanted to grab her head and jam my whole prick down her throat, but I resisted. I was glad I did. She was still going very slow, to make the sensations last. But on each bob she was taking more and more of my monster cock. Soon she had all but about the final inch down her throat. Far more than she'd been able to do before, and with no sign of gagging at all. It felt so astonishing that I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

When she started to gently squeeze my sack it was too much. I started to cum like a prize bull. I yelled out as my whole body stiffened and I felt glob after glob of cum being ejected from the tip of my cock.

Laura sucked and swallowed like a true pro! I came harder and longer than I could ever remember. As best I could tell in the dark, she hadn't spilled a drop. She was softly sucking and licking me as I started to soften and didn't let my cock out of her mouth until I was almost fully soft.

She crawled back up on the couch and I pulled her tight and kissed her hard, still trying to catch my breath.

"That was unquestionably the most fantastic blow job I've ever even dreamed of. I promise to tell you husband what you did in the morning!"

"Now, I think it only fair that I reciprocate!" I said.

"Scott," she said shyly "John just filled me with quite a load."

I laughed, "I've never had that aversion to eating a woman after I fuck her that some guys do! Admittedly I've never eaten a woman after another guy fucked her, at least not that I know of, but I don't see how it would be much different. Now lie back and enjoy!"

Without further objection she did exactly that. In no time at all I had used my best techniques to bring her screaming with orgasm. She was very sensitive and tried to pull away, but I held her tight and kept licking her, though much more gently, until she started urging me on again and then I attacked her clit with a vengeance until she came even harder!

It was my turn to crawl back on the couch and her turn to grab me and kiss me almost violently while she tried to breath normally.

We laid there for quite a while in complete silence, each just basking in the feelings.

At last I reluctantly said, "I think it's time for you to go back to your husband."

Without comment she did. I was probably asleep before she was back in the bed. I slept soundly until morning. In fact Laura was up and had the coffee made when I woke.

I crawled out of bed and staggered over to get a cup. We just beamed at each other without speaking.

Just then John came in and the little devil inside me awoke.

"So," asked John, "did my little slut do as I told her last night? Sounded like she did."

"Well, she tried, but to tell you the truth John, she sucked!" I said trying not to laugh.

"WHAT!" yelled Laura in shock.

"I said you sucked, in fact John she really, really sucked. Sorry!" I added.

Laura couldn't suppress a grin. She knew exactly what I'd done. I'd told the literal truth, but implied her performance had been substandard. I think part of her wanted to see what John would do. I certainly did. Besides, she knew protesting would do no good and probably end up making it harder on her.

I was pretty sure, having overheard us, that John knew I was not being completely straight, but I think he wanted an excuse to punish Laura.

"Laura, I warned you! Now go fetch that ping pong paddle and bring it here" he said sternly.

I was proud of the lad, this was working out quite nicely.

Laura returned and handed John the paddle. John sat in one of the straight backed chairs from the dining table and indicated she should lie over his lap.

She did so without resistance.

John began, and not as gently as I expected, in fact he was laying into her pretty good. Not nearly as I had with the crop, nor I would have with that paddle, but he was letting her have it.

She was squirming and squealing, but he had a good grip around her rib cage and wasn't letting up. Her ass was turning a nice bright pink. By the time he stopped I'm sure her ass smarted plenty, but I could also tell her cunt was quite wet.

I walked over to her and unceremoniously stuck two fingers in her cunt, wiggled them around and withdrew them.

Showing them to John I said, "Nice job, the little slut liked that as you can see from her drippy cunt!"

John laughed and yet again Laura's face matched the color of her ass.

We had a quick, light breakfast.

"Let's go in the bedroom. John I want to show you something and then I have a little present I want to give you" I said.

Laura clearly didn't like the sounds of that.

I positioned her on the bed just as I had the time she and I had been here alone. Hands tied to the headboard, ankle cuffs tied to ropes and tossed over two beams, pulling her legs up and wide apart until her ass was just barely off the mattress.

"NO, not the crop, please not that!" Laura begged.

"Laura, the crop would not be in keeping with John's rule to ease up, so no crop. Now be quiet and will I explain to John!" I said taunting her.

"John, I know I said you and I weren't ever going to talk about what Laura and I did the time we were here alone, but that seems rather irrelevant at this point, so let me tell you what Laura's talking about" I said.

I went on to explain how I'd alternated between cropping her cunt and licking her pussy, but not letting her cum. Just getting her as close as possible before going back to cropping her. I ended by telling him how pain administered directly on the clit would push her over the edge if she was turned on enough.

"Laura just loves to have her pussy eaten, you know!" I said.

"Yeah I think I heard the results of that last night!" laughed John.

"But I think she might like it even better if two guys took turns!" I continued.

"Oh no! Please, not that, please! I'm much too horny for that!" she pleaded.

None of us had cum since the middle of the night, but since John and I could whenever we felt like it and Laura was completely at our mercy, this would be harder for her.

Laura had instantly figured out what I had in mind. John looked puzzled.

12