More of What Friends Are For Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh John, we won't let her cum! It will be sort of a game. When you have to stop to keep her from cumming it's my turn. We'll go back and forth until we get tired! Taking turns like that should allow us to keep her on edge so long she'd do anything to cum!" I laughed.

"Oh God no!" Laura whispered.

"I have an idea!" I exclaimed, again pretending I'd just thought of it.

Laura kept her bush neatly trimmed, but it the hair was too long for what I had planned.

"I just hate it when you choke on a pubic hair. Lets trim her up a little before we start!" I chuckled.

"NO! Please Scott, don't do this!" she asked, knowing it was fruitless.

I just went for my scissors without responding. I got back and trimmed all her hair as short as I could using scissors, then I took a pocket comb and cleaned up all the trimmings. In spite of herself, she was getting excited as I kept lightly dragging the comb over her clit as I cleaned up. Satisfied with my handiwork I dove right in and started eating her sweet pussy.

I quickly had here squirming and moaning so I slowed way down and almost totally avoided her clit. Kept her close for quite a while, but neither as close nor for as long as I easily could have. I wanted John to get to his turn, so I stopped.

John let her calm down for a few minutes at my direction, then he dove in. I could tell right away, that while Laura was certainly being pleasure, her reactions indicated his skills were somewhat lacking.

To his credit, John must have realized that she reacted far more to the tongue lashing I'd given her than during his turn, because he was watching very intently. Since I knew he was being so observant, I used all my various tricks and pushed her much closer and for longer this time.

When it was his turn again I could see he really was a quick study. Her reactions were much greater and I was sure it was more than just she was getting hornier and hornier.

"Oh God, make me cum. PLEASE! FUCK ME, Something, ANYTHING!" she was really getting desperate.

I very much wanted to accommodate her and was wishing I'd had her suck us both off earlier, but too late for that now, and I didn't want to spoil my present to Scott.

Once Scott had to stop and I'd let her rest a little, I dove in again. This time I purposely didn't push her as much, stopping rather soon.

"GOD DAMNIT! MAKE ME CUM!" she was screaming when I did stop.

"Scott, try to keep at her until I get back, but whatever you do, don't let her cum!" I said as I grabbed something out of my bag.

To be continued...

* * * * *

Feedback is encouraged and appreciated. All comments with a valid email address will receive a reply.

12