More Oral After the Exam Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then my eyes fluttered open. The ladies were detangling their bodies, another moment and they were picking themselves up off the floor. Shannon walked over to the web cam and picked it up. Jessica curtsied and blew me a kiss

The screen went black.

And I went to bed.

*****

While pondering Jessica's unanswered text: "R U in ur office?" I heard her knock.

I was sitting in my office, incapacitated, and staring out the window watching snow swirl in the glow of lamplights. The events of the past few days tumbled through my mind. The moment felt ripe for a grand gesture.

But what was the answer? I was torn. So much had transpired. I wanted Jessica. No, I ached for her. She was every fantasy I could imagine. Even more though, she was fun. When I was around her I couldn't imagine being anywhere else; Jessica became my entire world. Perhaps that was the biggest gift I could ever be given.

But I was terrified. The sex was too dangerous. Just the basic act of being with her (and only her) was inappropriate. But we never, ever, stopped at that line of just one-on-one vanilla sex.

We always played in the deep end. I needed to stop it. Now.

Sex with students, sex in public, sex with bondage, sex with threesomes, foursomes, and more-somes. Sex, sex, sex.

I had gone to the precipice too many times. My life was spinning out of control. Fuck, I had gotten caught with my dick in the candy jar, twice (both Taryn's pussy and Shannon's mouth were like candy). I had to pull back.

Breaking my plan to Jessica would be difficult; she might not understand. Our entire relationship was built upon sex. She was very important to me and I meant it when I had told her I loved her. I wasn't sure though, if that was enough. If someone talked I could lose my education, my job, and my future career.

My life could easily be doomed. I had to say something. Avoidance would never be a satisfactory long-term answer.

And Jessica deserved answers.

That was my second epiphany.

So I resolved at that moment to tell Jessica my thoughts. I would level with her and propose lowering the risks. I didn't want her to go, we just needed to cool things down for a while.

We could date, but sex would take a hiatus. With a short break I hoped I could clear my head. All of the bullshit could empty out. Maybe then we could find a relationship with some sanity, stability, and depth.

Yes that had to be the answer. She would understand. I would tell her right now.

I got up from my chair and crossed the room. I opened the door, ready to have a heart-to-heart with Jessica...

Only to find Jen Endicott glaring back at me.

She pushed on my chest making me fall back into my chair in surprise. Kicking the door closed she threw her sleek, black trench coat over the desk. She stood in a violet corset, lacy thong, garter belt, and stockings. Her stiletto heels clicked against the floor.

I timidly held up my hand like I was gazing directly into the sun.

I shrunk into my chair, stuttering incoherently. I knew the gestures were pathetic. But there it was; I was caught off guard.

Towering over me my advisor snarled, "Shut up worm. I don't give a shit about your teenage bitches. You're going to give me your cock."

And so I did.