More Problems With Porn

Story Info
Porn leads another couple astray.
8.9k words
4.42
254.5k
163
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

October 2001

"I got one," said Eric holding up the video cassette.

"Cool," said Doreen, "I hope it's nasty." The twenty year old was lying naked on top the covers of their bed on her stomach watching the little tv in their apartment. It was a sexy pose. Doreen's back tapered down to a thin waist, then two perfectly formed hills rose up, a beautiful, round ass that drew stares whenever she wore her tight jeans.

Eric pushed the video in, wishing they had money and could upgrade to a dvd player. He started stripping as his wife rolled onto her back. Her green eyes stared at him excitedly, long, curly brown hair framed her pretty face, one strand falling over her shoulder to curl around her dark red nipple.

Doreen had made Eric the happiest man on earth when they had started dating at sixteen. They waited a year before losing their virginity to each other and hadn't wasted a minute since having sex. Even now, Doreen was lying on her back watching him strip off his clothes. She had one hand rubbing her pubic hair and her legs were slightly parted showing off her pussy lips. She wasn't the least bit ashamed of her body, though she wished her pert little breasts were bigger then a B-cup. Eric on the other hand, wasn't much to speak of. He had short blackish-brown hair, a skinny out of shape body, and his face was pock marked from a bad acne problem he'd had in his early teens. Acne still covered his back and occasionaly his chest and arms. He'd of been considered cute, but for the scars.

What made Eric stand out and get Doreen's attention was his confidence. Despite his modest looks, he loved life and strolled around school like he owned the building. He knew what he wanted out of life and Doreen was it. She agreed to go out with him the second time he asked.

The couple snuggled up to each other on the bed as Eric pressed play on the remote. The porn he had rented started and Doreen's hand started toying with his prick, it turned rock hard in a second. After the two had lost their virginity, they both discovered that they really liked sex. Doreen went on the pill and they had fucked like rabbits ever since. They fucked in his car, in her car, on his car, in the park, in the kitchen, on the floor, in the bathroom, in a pool, and in the basement of the church three hours before they got married last year. Doreen loved sex in every position, anywhere, anytime, and she even liked sucking Erik's six and a half inch dick. She never swallowed, but she let him cum in her mouth. She had wanted to take him in the ass, but it had hurt more then she thought it would and they had given up.

The first six months of their marriage they fucked every day, sometimes twice as Eric often had a big morning stiffy. In recent months their sex life went from ten times a week to five and Doreen had started to get a little worried he was growing bored with her. Eric had mentioned finding and watching one of his father's porns and seeing another at his stag party. She asked him to rent one in the hopes of putting the spark back in the marriage. Two days a week without sex was becoming unbearable.

The movie wasn't very plot intensive. It featured a male and two female real estate salesmen as well as the male boss. The couples took turns fucking around with each other as well as clients to seal the deal.

"This is really getting me hot," said Doreen halfway through the flick. The sight of all those nude bodies fucking and sucking had her pussy gushing.

"Get on all fours," said Eric.

Doreen did as she was told facing the screen as Eric inserted his prick in her slick pussy. "Take it easy lover, I want you to fuck me while we watch the movie. Eric slow fucked her through the scene. "Quick honey, pull out, I have an idea," she said excitedly. "Let's do whatever the next couple does on the screen."

"Sounds cool." Eric pulled out and they both kneeled on the bed watching the scene. A female agent was letting a client feel her breasts through her blouse. He started unbuttoning it and she said, "Not until you sign on the dotted line." The man was sitting in a chair.

"Go sit in the chair honey," ordered Doreen.

Eric got off the bed and moved to the chair. The woman on screen was pulling the man's dick out and Doreen was proud that his was slightly smaller then Eric's. She began licking around the head of Eric's dick just like the woman was now doing to the man on the tv. Doreen then switched to bobbing her head over his dick, sometimes taking the whole thing in her mouth.

The couple onscreen swtched positions and so did Doreen and Eric. Soon, she was sitting in the chair with Eric's nice tongue worming it's way between her pussy lips. She had a small but satisfying orgasm watching the characters do the same thing on the tv.

The movie ended with the woman on her back, legs spread as her client kneeled between them with her legs thrown over his arms bucking his hips. Eric was sweating and Doreen could tell he wanted to cut loose. He kept slowing down his thrusts unable to keep up with the porn stud. "Here it cums baby," said the stud. Eric picked up the pace a bit, pulling out just seconds after the stud did. They both shot their loads across the women's bellys. The woman on screen started purring and rubbing the man's sperm into her belly and so did Doreen. "That was great," groaned Eric.

"Yeah it was. I think I like porn," said Doreen. "Let's get another one."

*****************

December 2001, 27 movies later

Eric pulled out and started stroking his dick over Doreen's chest. She squeezed her tits together just as he came on them. "Ooo yeah," she moaned rubbing his cum around her nipples.

"Alright," said Eric, "lets see what we look like."

Eric walked over to the video camera pointed at their bed and rewound it. The results were disappointing. "Oh man, your ass is in the way," said Doreen trying to watch herself get fucked.

"The blow job scene wasn't too bad," he replied.

"Shit, it missed the cum shot and the focus is off. We need a cameraman."

You wouldn't mind?" asked Eric surprised.

"Not really. I think it would be pretty cool to have someone watch us fucking."

Eric stared at his wife. He wasn't that surprised, she was always a tv nut, staring at daytime and nighttime soaps like a voyeur peering into someone's private life. Her wanting them to make a porno and now to have someone stare at them was just another step for her. The idea turned Eric on, but he wasn't sure letting another guy watch and film them was such a good idea. Several movie scenes they had been acting out over the past few months had involved two guys. There they were fucking away doggy style when a second man appeared and fed his cock into the woman's mouth. Doreen had moaned starting to fuck him back harder as if she wanted another man present. One time she was riding away on his prick when another man apeared on screen and stuck his into the woman's ass. Eric had been holding her ass cheeks while she rode him and he took the opportunity to push one finger into Doreen's ass hole as the stud pushed his cock in the slut's ass. Her resulting orgasm had surprised both of them with it's intensity. Eric didn't want another man to ever touch his hot wife. She may be turning into a nympho, but she was his nympho.

"You know that training seminar I have to go to in New York in March?"

"Sure," said Doreen. It had miffed her because it fell right on her twentyfirst birthday and he couldn't get out of it.

"Why don't you come with me? I'll search the internet to see if I can find someone to film us there."

"Really? You promise?" Doreen was staring at him wide-eyed with excitement, then she turned sad. "I wish I looked more like a porn star."

"What do you mean?"

"I wish I had bigger boobs."

"Your tits are perfect and you looked into it. A boob job will cost us $3000 bucks and that's all the money we have saved for a house."

"I know, I just wish I had tits big enough to wrap around your dick. Wouldn't you like to titty fuck breasts like those sluts had in the movie last night?"

Eric felt his dick stir again at the thought.

*****************

March 2002

"Fuck, fuck me, I love them."

"Touch'em baby, I'm so hot for you."

Eric grabbed and squeezed Doreen's breasts. He had no idea why she had gone for such big ones, her chest now measuring 42DD. They looked too big on her, but they drove him crazy. Plus, her dark nipples looked bigger now and were swollen a lot, looking like two red suction cups had been stuck on her boobs. Between her hot ass and her big tits, he was walking around with a constant hardon. Doreen liked them too. Her tops were all low cut and tight and she had bought a skimpy string bikini even though warm weather in Ohio was still many months off. She often modeled her bikini or new lingerie for him and the video camera. Her boobs and new wardrobe had wiped out their savings, but it was proof that money can buy you happines when it's used for a boob job.

One thing led to another and soon Eric was squirting cum into his wife's pussy as she bounced up and down in his lap. His face was buried in her breasts as she screamed, "Fuck me, fuck your porn slut."

"Shit," he said as she dismounted. "We need to control ourselves."

"I know," she replied. "Only one week till we make a movie in New York. We'll hold out till then."

"Well cover up that hot bod so I can control myself." They had decided to abstain so that Eric could shoot a big load on her tits when they made a movie, but hadn't been too succesful.

"Lets look at the website again, I can't wait."

Eric fired up the old computer and pulled up John's email. He had started searching for a man to film them in January when Doreen was getting her breasts done. Eric had made some queries here and there, posted some pics of the new, improved Doreen, and gotten many responses. He lked the one he got from John J Hammer the best, it included a link to a webpage.

The E&I website specialized in getting wives to loosen up and try new things. They owned a strip bar which featured weekly wife amateur nights. The pics all showed well-dressed white business men sitting around a classy joint while some gorgeous women danced nude on stage. They owned sex shops specializing in marital aids and couples relationship videos. They also offered to have photographers take top quality sexy pictures of wives for the husbands.

Jack Hammer and Eric had exchanged emails as well as pics of Doreen. Jack even said he'd film them for free which made Eric suspicious. Eric did a search for E&I coming up with dozens of sites not conected to Jack's. There were voyeur sites, magazines, videos for sale, and heavy interracial stuff, most of which were paysites, so he never explored them to deeply. Jack looked on the up and up so he accepted Jack's offer. Eric found out the catch in the next email from Jack. It read, "Would you be interested in making a real porn?"

Eric showed it to Doreen and she seemed real interested. Neither had any close family they'd be worried about catching them and it was doubtful anyone they knew would watch them.

Eric emailed back, "We might be interested, but we will only sleep with each other. Would that be acceptable?"

"Yes," came the reply, "and if your wife looks anything like those pictures you sent me, we will be willing to pay you $1000 dollars for one hot sex scene. We will need a good cum shot and you should refrain from sex as much as possible to build up as much sperm as you can."

The money closed the deal as it would help rebuild their house fund. The hard part was refraining from sex. They tried to quit for a month, but ended up breaking down about once a week. Doreen was hornier then hell at the thought of being an actual porn star and took to masturbating. Eric just tried to think of something other then sex, but it was hard with a horny stacked wife constantly around.

*****************

Eric finished registering for his seminar and returned to his room to collect his wife. They ate at a deli and walked the several blocks to John Hammer's adult book store. They both entered and Eric walked up to the counter where a giant black man was working. "Excuse me, I'm looking for John J Hammer," said Eric.

The black man looked up at him, then past him at where Doreen was staring wide-eyed at some magazines. "Eric and Doreen, I presume? I'm Jack Hammer."

Eric found his head rising up as the black man came out from behind the counter to shake his hand. Jack was probably 6'6", but not lean like a basketball player. He was beefy like a boxer and it was all muscle. He was very black, kept his hair short in a flat top. He also wore his shirt open to show off his chest and a gold hammer necklace. Doreen came up and shook his hand also, his meaty hand completely enveloped her own. Neither had expected a black man, but then Eric never notified people he emailed that he was white either.

"So nice to meet both of you. I'm a recruiter for E&I video, a prestigious XXX movie maker based here in New York. We've made a place for you in a movie we're working on now, though the plot and title aren't quite worked out. It doesn't matter, all you two have to do is show up tomorrow, have sex on film, and I will give you one thousand dollars in cash."

Sounds too good to be true," said Eric. Jack seemed well spoken for a black man

"There are some catches," said Jack. "Come into my office and you two can sign the contract."

"Contract?"

"Just a technicality. It states that you will engage in intercourse at our direction as well as perform oral sex and provide a cum shot. Otherwise, all the time and money we put into this production are wasted. You need to sign in order to get paid the money. You have abstained from sex for awhile haven't you? "

"Yeah and it hasn't been easy." Eric sat in the chair and looked at the contract. "May I have some water?"

"Help yourself," said Jack, the edge of his mouth curling up into a slight smile. "I know wandering around the city can dehydrate you."

A large water cooler sat in Jack's office beside his desk, it's presence making Eric thirsty. Both Eric and Doreen helped themselves to a cup full. Eric then purused the contract. It looked ok to him, but he had never understood legaleez and the print was small. He picked up a pen and signed it.

"Doreen needs to sign too," said Jack. "What time are you available tomorrow?"

Eric handed his wife the pen and she wrote in her name. "Not until at least six. My seminar ends at five." "That's fine. We run a nice, sanitary, clean operation. Be here tommorrow as soon as you can and we'll ride down to the studio."

They shook hands again and left the office. Eric and Doreen started walking around the store. "Come with me, I want to show you something," she whispered.

Doreen pulled her husband towards the front of the store to look at the prominent displays and he was immediately embarrassed. It was the interracial section which was almost as embarrassing as being caught staing at the gay section. "Honey?" he questioned then he noticed what she was talking about. The black men were huge. Their cocks seemed to be ten to fourteen inches long. "That can't be real," he said.

"They look real," replied Doreen though she had her doubts. Black men popped up in their porns once in awhile, but they hadn't been anything special nor did she find them particularily exciting. The ones on the covers of these magazines were all giant muscle men with huge cocks, not one average looking man among them. Not one black woman to be found on the covers either, the women were all white with the occassional asian. "Jesus, look at the dildos."

Eric looked up at the wall lined with dildoes of all sizes. They alternated black and white, the white resembling his own, the black ones all giants with names like the "black pussy pleaser" or the "King cock." "Lets look at the normal section."

The normal section was hard to find as more then half the store was devoted to interracial items from dildoes, movies, dozens of magazines, and letters of dirty stories. After staring at all the giant black men, the white men in the magazines looked inadequate.

That night, Doreen was tossing and turning as soon as they went to bed. "Eight."

"What's that dear?" asked Eric.

"Eight fucking days since I had your dick in me. I'm horny as hell. I can't help it baby, do me."

"No, we promised we'd wait." Doreen was already grabbing and squeezing his dick. Eric was surprised, but he had absolutely no desire for sex and after eight days he should have a constant hardon. "Tomorrow dear."

"Urgh," groaned Doreen frustrated. "Please honey, eat me then."

Eric spent about fifteen minutes between his wife's legs, but she failed to orgasm as his heart wasn't in it.

******************

A black man as big as Jack held the limo door open for the young couple from Ohio and Jack Hammer. They drove a short distance from midtown to lower Manhatten. "This is it," said Jack pulling up to an old warehouse near the docks.

"So this is where you make a stag film?" said Eric looking unimpressed with the building.

"This is also the headquarters of E&I Modeling. They do regular photoshoots as well as porn photos and movies, though those are done in the back so as not to scare off our more prudish clientel. The inside has recently undergone complete remodeling."

The inside was more impressive and somewhat busy. Several huge black men were walking down the halls towering over many young white girls. Jack lead them down a hall to a reception area where a haggard, but attractive blonde secretary sat sorting folders of pictures at a desk. She smiled at the group. "I'll inform Mr Jones, you have arrived." She got up and strolled through the office door behind her. She returned a few minutes later and held the door for them.

They strolled through into a well furnished office where another large black man stood up from behind a nice oak desk and shook their hands. "Welcome, I'm Tyrone Jones, I direct most of the videos filmed here." Tyrone was very black like Jack, but unlike Jack, Tyrone was very ugly and looked like a street thug. He had the typical negroid features of a broad, flat nose and big lips. Still, he had a powerful presence and seemed to dominate the room and Doreen couldn't help finding him exciting. Jack had the same quality. "Carol," yelled Tyrone to his secretary, "get our guests some water. So, you two ready to make a porn?"

*****************

Latrell was huge and handsome. He was well dressed and had a deep voice. He was head camera man and Jack would run another camera. Eric forgot about the black men dwarfing him when he saw the other female star. Terri Spalding was a classic American beauty with high cheek bones, shoulder-length blonde hair, and peircing blue eyes. Her body was as impressive as her face. She had long legs, a thin waist, full hips and breasts. She used the stage name Terri O'cherry. She had the body of a porn star, but looked like a spoiled, classy rich girl of around nineteen. She wore a robe.

"Here's our star now," said Tyrone. Another dark black skinned man had strolled into the room. He was model material, like a black Fabio. Long kinky hair fell down his back tied up in a band. He was wearing a tank top that showed off huge arms and was tight around a muscular chest. His face was as hard and chiseled as his chest. He was followed by a pretty young girl named Suzie who handled makeup. "Lamar Jefferson, these are our new actors."

Lamar ignored Eric and strolled up to Doreen smiling at her and looking at her breasts. "I can't wait to work with you." Doreen just stared up at him wide-eyed and blushed.

"Here's the story," said Tyrone. "The movie is about wife swapping. Eric's wife has informed him she wants to try black cock and won't take no for an answer."