More Problems With Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold it," interupted Eric. "Doreen and I will only sleep with each other. Tyrone looked down at him and Eric felt one of his legs start to shake with fear.

"Don't interupt the director Eric," said Tyrone. "I understand your situation. Doreen will be playing Lamar's wife so that when you swap you'll be with your wife."

"But I want to fuck Lamar," complained Terri, "not this white boy."

"You can in another scene," said Tyrone.

"Mr Jones," asked Eric trying to be respectful, "is this an interracial video?"

"Yes, as are all of our videos. Los Angeles dominates the standard porn industry while New York controls the interracial market. Suzie, take Eric and Terri to the makeup room. I'm just going to do some background story with Doreen and Lamar."

*****************

"I'm glad I convinced Terri to try your black cock Lamar," read Doreen. She was lying on the big king-sized bed wearing a robe. Lamar was lying next to her wearing only boxers. His body was magnificent and she kept glancing at his chest despite trying to read the cue cards.

"You realize baby, once she goes black she'll be my slut just like you?"

"I know, but there's enough cock in your pants to share."

"You got that right baby. You just be sure to keep her wimp husband busy."

"CUT" Tyrone got off his chair and walked over to the bed. "I'm not feeling that you two are married. You need to be more intimate. Doreen take your robe off and let Lamar play with your tits, then reach in his boxers and pull out his cock."

"I don't think Eric would approve. Where is he?"

"He's in makeup. Look, just touching it isn't cheating."

"I don't know..."

"Wait here." Tyrone strolled into the next room where Terri and Eric were sitting in make up chairs. "Heads up Suzi, I'll need them in thirty minutes." Tyrone walked back to the set. "Eric says, he has no objections if all you're doing is touching it."

"Really? Well ok then." Doreen stood up and removed her robe. She was wearing a pink bra and panties. The bra was tight to support her big tits and the panties were a thong. All four black men in the room went bug-eyed when they saw her body. She was pleased with their reactions.

"Action"

Doreen sat down beside Lamar. The black man wasted no time in unhooking her bra. "Dems some beautiful big tittties." He grabbed the one closest to him.

"Thanks," said Doreen breathing heavily. The week without sex was having a profound effect on her that started just after arriving in New York. She was horny, incredibly horny, the horniest she had ever been. Seeing Lamar's big black hands on her breasts was very exciting, more so then having Eric play with them. Lamar had also teased her nipples to full erection. Tyrone was waving a cue card at her to get her attention. She followed it's instructions and touched Lamar's hard chest. A shiver went down her spine as she ran her hands down to his boxers. She was a little envious of Terri getting to fuck this black stud. Her hand slipped under his boxers and across his pubic hair. It went deeper until she grabbed the root of his...cucumber?

Confused, Doreen grabbed the thick thing in her hand and squeezed feeling it swell a little.

"No way," she said her thoughts out loud. A huge cock shaped bulge ran down his boxer's leg moving up as she pulled it out. "Oh my god, holy shit, it's huge!"

"CUT. Doreen, you're married to that cock, don't act like it's the biggest one you've ever seen."

"But it is the biggest one I've ever seen." Lamar's cock was closing on a foot long and still growing. Her hand was still gripping the base, holding the shaft upright.

"Stay in character. You've been fucking that black cock for years. Your so hooked on that big black cock, that you want to share it with your married friend who's only had a small white one. We're gonna keep rolling."

Doreen read what the card said. "Stroke it, I can't wait for Terri to get her pussy stuffed with this."

"Cut," Tyrone rubbed his eyes a little frustrated. "Store it is an instruction, not a line."

"Oh, sorry." Terri started stroking it, her tiny white hand sliding up Lamar's dark black cock to the fat knobby head, then back down. "I can't wait for Terri to get her pussy stuffed with this." Lamar's cock had stopped growing at around fourteen inches and it was as hard a steel. The cock was streamlined and bulging with veins. She saw a bulge beneath his shaft under the boxers promising a mighty pair of testicals to go with his huge cock.

"OH MY GOD!"

The crew turned to look at Eric standing in the doorway aghast at the black monster his wife was stroking as if fascinated with it.

"CUT. We'll work with what we have. Move the cameras to the other bedroom. Eric, Terri go get in that bed. Suzie keep Lamar ready."

Doreen watched Eric approaching her, but Jack and Latrell pushed the cameras in his way and Tyrone grabbed Eric by the arm and steered him to the next set. She felt a hand on her wrist. It was Suzy the makeup girl. Suzy pulled Doreen's hand off Lamar's cock as her own hands replaced Doreen's who was reluctant to release it. The pretty young girl took the tip of Lamar's cock in her mouth and started licking it. She paused long enough to say, "Want some? You aint sucked cock unless you've sucked black cock." Doreen shook her head. "Good, I didn't want to share."

*****************

Eric was suddenly uncomfortable as Terri reached in his briefs, her palm completely cupping his penis. "I want to feel Lamar's cock inside me so bad. I hope it's as big as Doreen says it is." She pulled it, tugging on it to make it hard. It remained small and limp in her hands despite the fact that she was so beautiful. Three pairs of black eyes were staring at his penis, criticizing it, laughing at it. Were theirs as big as Lamar's? It didn't grow with his embarrassment, it shrank.

"CUT. You need to get hard Eric."

"I can't, I don't know what's wrong with it."

"Don't forget you signed a contract promising several sex scenes and a cum shot with Doreen."

"I'm sorry. I guess I'm just nervous. I'll do better with my wife."

"Try to relax," said Tyrone. "Go get another drink of water."

****************

"Thank you for setting this up," said Terri.

Doreen smiled at her. I felt weird laying naked beside another nude woman. They were both stroking each other, gently running one hand down along the others side from shoulder to hip. "Here come our husbands."

Eric kind of stumbled into the room like he was pushed from behind. He was naked and Doreen assumed he was cold because his genitalia had sunk up into his scrotum. Lamar followed him, his cock rock hard and glistening from Suzie's oral ministrations. The makeup girl had been so into blowing Lamar that Jack had to pull her off the black stud.

Doreen felt sorry for her husband. Lamar dwarfed over the smaller white man and was probably twice as wide as Eric. The black man had muscles on muscles with not an ounce of fat compared with Eric's skinny out-of-shape, pimple scarred chest and there was no comparing their penises.

"Terri, if this is the biggest you've ever had, you're gonna love black cock," said Lamar.

"Yes, I think I will," replied Terri as Lamar strolled over beside the bed and Terri began sucking his cock.

Eric shuffled over to Doreen and stood beside the bed. Doreen read her line. "This is gonna be a piece of cake after sucking off my husband's big black cock." Doreen sucked Eric's entire penis into her mouth staring out the sides of her eyes at Terri and Lamar.

"Jack, Latrell, " ordered Tyrone, "get closeups of their dicks. We'll splice them together to make comparison shots. Ladies, pull back and lick the heads so the camera gets them at full erection."

Doreen pulled back, her husband's normally proud penis falling out of her mouth little bigger then a Vienna sausage. She glanced over at Terri twirling her tongue around a black cock-head which alone was bigger then one of Eric's testicals. "Eric," slurpered Terri, "what's wrong? Aren't you enjoying this?"

No, he wasn't. Eric wanted to go home. He had absolutely no sex drive. This had been a big mistake. He looked over at his cue card which Tyrone was rewriting. He read it. "I didn't know t was going to be that big. I can't compete with that." The humiliation wasn't helping his sex drive either.

"He can't even get it up around a real man," laughed Lamar. "Come mount me bitch."

Lamar laid back in the bed and Terri quickly kneeled over his crotch. He held his massive cock up and both Doreen and Eric watched as Terri's pussy lips parted for the invading head.

"So big," moaned Terri. "So much better then my husband. Jesus, not even halfway and your in deeper then my worthless husband. I think I like black cock. Oh oh sooo big. I think I love black cock. Ah ah oh. I'm only letting black cock near my pussy from now on. Yes, yes, I'm cumming, CUMMING."

Eric and Doreen both watched surprise as Terri gave an academy award winning performance. Then they noticed fluid dripping down Lamar's shaft, matting his pubic hair, and soaking his crotch. Terri hadn't faked it. She had a real orgasm.

Eric noticed Tyrone trying to get his attention. The director was pointing at a cue card. "I've never seen my wife cum before."

"That's because your little white dick can't make me cum," said Terri climbing off Lamars cock.

"What have I done. I can't compete with that monster. Lamar, you can have both women"

Lamar reached out and grabbed Doreen by the neck and pulled her head down towards his cock. Eric realized what he had just said. "Hold it, you can't fuck my wife." "Yes he can," called Tyrone. "It's in the contract. If you can't provide several sex scenes and a cum shot, I can substtute you for someone who can. Fuck, you can't even provide an erection."

"This is bull shit. No one but me gets to fuck my wi..." Eric suddenly felt scared as Tyrone had appeared to tower over him. The black man had a way of cowering him by his presence alone. All four black men in the room had that aura of power about them. "Let me see the contract."

"Take a break," said Tyrone. "Eric and I are gonna discuss this in my office. Terri, please keep Lamar hard and ready."

"My pleasure boss," said the girl.

********************

"Let me see it," said Eric. He was sitting at Tyrone's desk. The black man's computer monitor had a porn running on it of a white girl giving another black monster cock a blow job.

"Where is it?"

Tyrone set another glass of water in front of Eric. "Try to relax and drink this." Eric picked it up and gulped down some mouthfuls. He had drank enough Xcite the last two days to remain impotent for months. "Look at article five, section three."

Eric flipped to the fourth page of illegible legaleez. There it was in black and white. E&I Video reserves the right to substitute male actors do to inadequate performances. No pay shall be provided. Furthermore, E&I Video may hold said actors accountable for production expenses. Eric wiped his brow. The porn on the computer now had two women sharing the black cock they were sucking on. "What does this part mean?"

"Oh, it means you owe us five thousand dollars."

"No."

"Yes. My time, cameras, film, Latrell, Terri, Jack, and especially Lamar don't come cheap. Don't worry though, provided Doreen gives us a good performance with Lamar we'll overlook your inadequacies as well as the money you owes us."

"No. No way. I'll go to the police. Get a lawyer. Besides, Doreen would never cheat on me."

"Are you so sure?" Tyrone moved the monitor so that it was facing Eric. A big-titted slut was getting fucked doggy style by the black man.

"No!" screamed Eric watching Doreen on the screen.

****************** Doreen was barely aware of Eric leaving the room or of Suzie sticking a glass of water in her hand, but she drank it to cool off. Lamar's cock had a way of insinuating it's way into her brain. Terri worshipped the big monster. She was sucking on it like crazy and Lamar had to keep forcing her to slow down. "Oh god I love this cock," said Terri kissing all over the head. "Come on Doreen, you got to try this."

"I...Eric..."

"Will begone awhile. Sucking ain't cheating. Just try it, I'll warn you if I see Eric coming."

"Yes, I think I would like to try it, just for a minute."

"You suck on the head, I'll do his balls," said Terri."

Doreen brought her face closer to his crotch where his cock scent was even stronger. She breathed deeply liking the smell. Terri was now licking two testicals that looked as big as the duckpin bowling balls she held once a week. Doreen didn't want to miss her chance. She leaned forward and kissed Lamar's black cock head.

Latrell put down the donut he was eating and motioned to Jack. The two black men took their positions behind the cameras and began filming again.

Doreen wrapped her lips around the head, amazed at the size and impressed that Terri had been able to take it down her throat. She wasn't about to let the other girl show her up and she began bobbing her head over Lamar's cock until the head pushed into her throat. She gagged, but fought it, swallowing more, breathing through her nose, concentrating on pleasing the black man. She had managed to swallow half when she felt pressure on her shoulder. She fought it, but the pressure grew as Terri pushed her off. Terri then swallowed it taking more down her experienced throat. Doreen bent down and licked Lamar's balls.

Doreen moved back up to the shaft and pushed Terri off. They both started nibbling the base of his shaft, their faces almost touching, working their way up to the head until to Doreen's surprise they were kissing, Terri's tongue slipping into her mouth. Doreen tongued her back until Terri drew back and held Lamar's cock out to her. Doreen smiled at Terri's generosity and took Lamar in her mouth again. "That's it Doreen suck that back cock. There's enough there for both of us. Don't you love it?"

"I do love it." Doreen held Lamar's cock out for Terri.

"Don't tell me, tell him," said Terri swallowing it.

"I love your cock," said Doreen looking up at Lamar. "I didn't know they got that big."

"You haven't seen a black man's cock then," said Lamar.

"Some, in movies, but they weren't any bigger then my husband."

"Losers must have some white blood in their veins," said Lamar thinking that E&I needed to go recruit those black porn stars out West before they gave blacks a bad name. He pulled his cock out of Terri's mouth and smacked it against Doreen's cheek until she swallowed it.

"Since this is your first time, I'm going to let you have the honor of swallowing the first load," said Terri holding Doreen's curly brown hair up so that Jack could get a closeup. "Just save some for me."

Lamar was laying on his back while the girl's laid on each side. He grabbed Doreen's head and began taking over. He bucked his hips making the bed bounce a bit, shoving three-quarters of his cock down her throat as he forced her head down into his thrusting cock.

Doreen felt like she was an object being used to get him off and she loved the feeling. His cock seemed to grow almost choking her and it even seemed harder if that were possible. It spasmed, leaping in her throat, hot liquid filling her belly. Lamar pushed her head back so she could taste him. Hot semen immediately filled her mouth until her cheeks bulged out and it dribbled down her chin. She gulped it down surprised that she liked the taste. Eric had cum in her mouth before, but she never swallowed.

Terri pushed her back and Lamar's cock popped free, a jet of cum shooting up between the two girls. Terri quickly clamped her mouth over the tip, purring as she swallowed her own wad.

The two girl's fought over his cock again, each trying to swallow the most semen. Doreen won out and ended up milking the last of his sperm out into her mouth. Then, Terri was kissing her again and she kissed back, but Terri's tongue was licking her chin, lapping up the sperm she had wasted. "Isn't black cock the best?" asked Terri.

Doreen nodded still surprised that she had enjoyed sucking another man's dick.

"Eric ain't back yet, why don't you try it in your pussy? I bet your horny as hell giving your first blow job to a black man."

Doreen was horny, hornier then she'd ever been in her life. The swollen nipples on her big chest were hard to the point they ached and her thighs were wet with her arousal. "I would, if he hadn't cum already."

Terri and Lamar both laughed. Lamar's spent cock had fallen over his thigh, plump, swollen and probably still over ten inches long. The black man just grabbed the end and gave it a couple tugs. The cock turned as big and hard as it had the first time she saw it except now it still glistened with the girl's saliva.

Doreen had been awed by it's size, then it's stamina, and now the amazing recovery rate this black god seemed te possess. She stared, awed by the monster cock until Terri started pulling her forwards placing her on all fours. Lamar was sitting up, then coming around behind her. He kneeled between her legs, cock poised at her crotch. Doreen found herself staring at Terri's full breasts until the girl pulled her head up, staring her in the eyes. "You're

so lucky."

Doreen was still a little dazed by recent events, but she agreed with Terri. She felt lucky. Lamar's big hands were now on her hips, adjusting them and then something hard and hot was pushing at her pussy lips. Lamar's cock head pushed into her stretching her labia wide, rubbing her swollen clit, and triggering her first orgasm with another man. Her cum helped coat the big cock even more and Lamar began rotating his hips pushing a little more in with each time. Doreen was still staring at Terri's face. "It's so big," she moaned.

"I know," responded Terri smiling.

"It's so big, so hard. It's so good." Doreen could feel another orgasm starting, this one building up where the first had been quick, catching her by surprise. Terri quit cupping her chin and placed her hands on Doreen's shoulders. The blonde began pushing back as Lamar was pushing forward. Lamar was already as deep as Eric had ever been, but the extra girth was enough to make this the best fuck of her life. The orgasm exploded, bigger then anything Eric had ever given her. "Oh god, fuck meeee."

Terri was still pushing her shoulders. "Black men need their egos stroked," she whispered in Doreen's ear. "Never forget to tell them what you are feeling."

"I love it," gasped Doreen. "This is the best fuck of my life. Your cock's so much better then my husband's. My pussy's never felt so stuf... cumming again!"

Lamar was fucking her hard now and Doreen was constantly screaming and moaning. The black man's powerful thrusts were pushing her down into the bed. Terri laid down spreading her legs under Doreen's head. As Doreen's face was forced down, she ended up burying it in Terri's pussy. Terri's arms quickly wrapped around Doreen's head holding her in place. Doreen never really ate Terri out, but her tongue did flicker out a couple times accidently.

********************

"DOREEN," screamed Eric running into the room. "STOP..."

Tyrone grabbed him from behind putting his powerful arm across Eric's neck. "It's too late white boy. Your wife's gone and fucked a black man. She'll never be happy with your little worm again."

"No," said Eric crying. He had never backed down from anything in his life, but his impotence, Tyrone's domineering presence, and the constant humiliation he had undergone cowered him. Tyrone released his grip and pushed Eric down into a chair. Eric slouched in the chair knowing he was no match for any of these black men, either as a lover or a fighter. As he realized this, he came to appreciate the three fucking right in front of him. Then Tyrone blocked his view, the black man was stripping off his clothes.