More Problems With Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****************

Doreen hardened her tongue, sticking it out so that each thrust of Lamar's cock pushed her tongue into Terri's pussy like she was fucking it.

Doreen looked up over Terri's mound, across her belly and between her breasts to see if she was enjoying it. Instead, Doreen was surprised to see Terri sucking on Tyrone's cock. Tyrone was ugly with big lips and a broad nose. His body was dark black, every bit as muscular as Lamar. His cock was beautiful though, shorter then Lamar's, but plump and still close to a foot long.

Doreen quit staring as a strong orgasm hit her so hard she saw stars. Lamar's cock was erupting in her pussy sending waves of his seed straight into her womb. Her orgasm lasted as long as his, the powerful blasts of his cum prolonging her pleasure until he groaned and pulled it out.

"Sorry Terri, but I want a piece of the new girl before she gets too loose," said Tyrone pulling his cock out of Terri's mouth. Terri mewled in disappointment following Tyrone's cock unitl she almost fell off the bed. She ended up crawling over to Lamar and licking his spent, wet cock while he rested on his back.

Tyrone laid beside Lamar pushing Doreen back and pulling her on top of him. He pulled her up onto his big cock which easily disappeared in her cum soaked pussy. "Damn bitch," he said pushing her back so that she was riding him. He kneaded her breasts, "this is the nicest set of tits, I ever seen and I seen plenty. Gimme the name of your surgeon before you go." Doreen came as she rode Tyrone, these black men seemed to have a way of drawing the orgasms out of her.

"Fuck man, that ass is looking good," said Latrell locking the camera pointed at the bed. "You cover man." He stripped leaving Jack as the only camera man.

Doreen was blissfully riding Tyrone's cock when she noticed Latrell coming up behind her. The black man was naked and sported a twelve inch cock that was a little skinnier then the other black men but still thicker then her husband's. Latrell was a giant, taller then six and a half feet and very handsome. Doreen saw where he was headed and blanched in fear. "Oh my god no, you're too big. I couldn't even take my husband there."

"Shuddup slut, it only hurts the first time," said Latrell. He had pulled a small bottle of k-y out of his pocket before stripping as if he carried it around in case of an emergency like a boy scout carries a pack of matches. He was already coating his cock with it as he kneeled behind her ass.

Despite her fear, Doreen moaned as Tyrone leaned up and took one nipple into his mouth. Latrell's hands grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. His cock head pushed against her virgin sphincter. At first it refused to yeild then it pushed inwards, stretching open for a cock head as big as a golf ball. Doreen gritted her teeth as she thought her asshole would rip open. She struggled a bit, but both black men had firm grips on her body holding her in place. Just when she felt her skin would rip, it quit stretching as Latrell pushed his cock head all the way in.

It hurt again, but not as bad as the head pushed deeper. Latrell pulled back a bit. "You know how it's easier to take the pain of removing a bandaid by just ripping it off?" he asked.

"Yes," she moaned confused by his question.

Latrell thrust his cock forward nearly sinking all twelve inches into her ass. Doreen automatically bucked to escape the anal invader, but was helpless as the big head ploud deep into her ass. She was thankful for the k-y jelly and she was really thankful that it was Latrell and not Lamar who was noticably thicker. Her crotch felt like a turkey on thanksgiving, totally stuffed so full she could feel both cocks pressing against each other seperated by only a small piece of skin. Surprisingly, the pain was fading, turning into a dull ache and then it was gone entirely. They both started fucking her and soon she was cumming again.

******************

Eric felt a hand on his neck and he was jerked out of the chair by Jack Hammer. "Pay attention white boy," growled the black man. "I'm gonna show you how to work this thing."

Eric's hands were still shaking as he pointed the camera at Jack stripping off his clothes. Jack was African black and sported a cock to rival Lamar's. He climbed on the bed over Tyrone's head, his big balls almost dangling in the director's face much to Tyrone's displeasure. Doreen was now sandwhiched between Tyrone and Latrell as Jack pulled her head forward shoving his cock into her mouth.

Eric filmed his wife having each orifice stuffed. Eric pointed the camera up as Latrell got an intense look on his face, then down as the black man pulled out and shot a foot long wad of semen across Doreen's back and more on her ass cheeks. Latrell finished cumming and pulled back grabbing the camera from Eric and zooming in for a closeup of Doreen's ass.

The closeup showed sperm welling up from an overstretched sphincter and pouring down her crack. Latrell had shot a wad in her ass, then pulled out to get a cum shot. The closeup also showed sperm running down Tyrone's pumping shaft and coating his balls. Tyrone had cum also, but had continued pumping having nowhere to go trapped under Doreen and Jack.

Latrell forced Eric to man the other camera and fifteen minutes later Jack was spraying sperm all over Doreen's face and hair just as another wave of fresh sperm poured down Tyrone's cock as he came again. By now Lamar had hardened from Terri's blow job and she was riding his cock.

The film ran out of tape before the black men ran out of cum. Eric quit filming and sat down, slumping in the directors chair. The room reeked of cock, the smell helping to relieve the humiliation of seeing Doreen's black cock ravaged body. It was only natural for him to yeild up his wife to such dominant males. He felt like the runt of the liter staying out of the way of the bigger animals. He had witnessed a lot the last few hours. The black men had quit ignoring Terri, plugging all three of her holes while Doreen rested. Each black man came at least four times, Lamar six, his last orgasm still shooting more sperm then Eric came in a year.

Every orifice on both girls' bodies was stuffed several times by different black men. Doreen even took and appeared to enjoy Lamar's thicker cock up her ass.

Four massive black and two petite white bodies were laying in a heep in the bed when Tyrone pulled himself out and off the bed. He stood up and for once his cock wasn't hard. It was still ten inches long, thick, and plump, but it wasn't hard. It dangled straight down between his legs, occassionaly dripping sperm to the floor. He yelled, "CUT, that's a wrap."

******************

The elevator door opened one floor beneath Eric and Terri's room and to Eric's horror, his supervisor walked in carrying a soda and some snacks he had gotten from the machine. He stared silently as they rode up to their floor.

Doreen stank of sperm and sweat. Her face had flakes of dried cum on it and more cum had matted down her hair. She was leaning exhausted against Eric's shoulder barely able to move. The look of shock and disgust on his supervisor's face mirrored the look the taxi driver had on his face as he opened the cab door for Doreen outside the E&I Modeling building. Eric's boss left the elevator first without saying a word, quickly walking to his room. Eric helped Doreen limp to their own.

*****************

Doreen was still asleep when Eric left for his seminar. He sat all day at a table with his boss who wouldn't look him in the eye. When he returned to his room during lunch, Doreen was gone and she still wasn't there when his seminar ended. She finally stumbled in close to midnight limping and looking well-fucked again. "What happened?" asked Eric.

"I went back to the modeling agency to review my movie. It was so hot Eric, watching me get banged by those big black cocks. Here, they gave me a copy." Doreen pulled out a video as well as a stack of papers and placed them on the stand beside the bed. "They needed to rewrite and reshoot some scenes since we went off the script yesterday. Their now calling the movie, Doreen and Terri's Black Gangbang."

Eric picked up the stack of papers. It was the contract. "We got to do something to stop them from distributing that tape," he said.

"Why?" asked Doreen.

"We can't risk someone seeing you with those black men. It was just supposed to be us fucking." Eric wouldn't admit it, but not only was he worried of someone seeing Terri, he was worried someone would see his small shrunken dick on screen. Once his head had cleared and the black men were out of sight, Eric's confidence had returned, but he was ashamed by the way the black men had cowered him. "There's got to be a way out of this contract. Wait a minute, where's my signature, this one only has yours?"

"That's my contract. They're paying me $3000 dollars a movie to star in ten more movies over the next year. Honey, that's $30,000 for a few days work and they'll fly me back her when production starts."

Eric looked at her in horror.

"I'm gonna be a real porn star." Doreen was smiling happily as she said it.

THE END