More Strip Poker with Kelly Monaco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

With both of us ready, she lowered her body farther and I felt my cock squeeze between her fingers and wedge into her dripping wet pussy. A big smile creased her face, and I'm sure I looked happy too, because I could already feel Kelly's internal muscles starting to massage me. She stayed in that position for a few seconds before imbedding almost two more inches of my cock in one of the most lovely places it has ever been.

"Mmmmmm, that feels good, George," she murmured. "I'm glad you decided this is what you wanted us to do."

I was glad too, but I don't think either of us ever considered doing anything else, considering how much we love to fuck each other. She continued lowering her gorgeous body in small increments until my dark brown pubic hair and her black bush were mingling. Thrills of joy were sweeping through me, because her pussy felt so hot and wet and her well-trained muscles were doing such great things for my cock. She stayed in that position for a minute, her body swaying so her lovely breasts would swing so enticingly in front of me.

Kelly started moving up and down, and I placed my hands gently on her hips to guide her if needed. She only stayed in this position, The Cowgirl, for those few slow strokes, before leaning toward me and placing her hands on my chest. I could see she was straightening out her legs so they would be beside mine, and I raised my arms to welcome her to lie atop me in the more intimate full-body Female Superior position.

She moved her hands so they were on either side of my body and eased them forward until her forearms were under my shoulders. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her face down to mine so we could share a long kiss. When Kelly finally started moving, she slid forward, removing her pussy from around my cock until just the head remained in her. She stopped then, paused and started sliding back so my shaft would burrow back into her pussy. As she moved, my hands caressed her back and sides and even her ass and, when she had almost impaled herself again, I pushed down on her hips and thrust up and forward until our bodies came together with a satisfying "smack."

We lay like that for almost a minute, and I felt waves of pleasure sweeping over my body from where her pussy was massaging my cock so skillfully. I looked at her face, and it was obvious she was having as much fun as I was. She started moving forward again, and this stroke was just like the first, even to the wet sound at the end, which was accompanied by two moans of bliss.

She continued moving back and forth like that, with neither of us talking. The only sounds were the soft squeaking of the bed, the wet sounds of our bodies meeting and our expressions of mutual joy. Her first strokes were straight back and forth but, as the fucking continued, her small, sexy body started rocking from side to side on top of me, and I could tell she was starting to get close to cumming. I was too, but I wanted Kelly to reach her climax before I did.

She wanted the same thing, and the time arrived when she was almost ready to cum. "I have to get back up into the Cowgirl," she whispered to me.

"Okay. It is your choice." Technically, it was mine, but neither of us gave any thought to that.

With my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy, Kelly put her hands on my chest again, this time to push herself up. Bending one leg at a time, she moved her knees up to beside my hips and pushed herself the rest of the way, so she was straddling me again, with my cock still all the way inside her pussy. She was so wet, I could see her juices running down my body and soaking into my hair or the sheet, and I thought it was a terrible waste of something so delicious.

When she was in the position she wanted, Kelly flexed her thigh muscles and raised her body, pulling her pussy away from around my cock until she paused and lowered her body to impale herself again. She repeated that stroke a few times, and I thrust my cock up into her pussy, as hard and as deep as I could. Having completed the adjustment, she took over and started setting the pace.

Once again, Kelly rose from where my cock was embedded in her, paused when just the head was still inside, and came back down to stuff herself. This time, though, she leaned back when she raised her body, so my shaft and the base of her clit massaged each other, both going up and on the down stroke. I felt a huge burst of pleasure both times, and I knew by her face she did too.

"Hang onto me, George. I don't want to fall off you."

I didn't want her to either, so I reached up and held her hips, to keep her atop me and to guide her, because her body was swaying from side to side as if she had lost her sense of balance. Holding her like that was good for other reasons too. The next time she raised her body and lowered it to imbed my cock in her pussy, I pushed down on her hips, so my shaft was buried all the way inside her. She gasped in delight and started the next stroke.

We fucked like this for only a few more minutes, and her movements became more and more unstable, and her sobs and whimpers of joy became louder. Her eyes were closed in bliss and, with every stroke she made, her body was yawing from side to side. In between her sounds of joy, she urged me to keep fucking her and to fuck her harder.

There was nothing wanted more than to do just that. Kelly was on the verge of her climax, and I wasn't far away myself, and I wanted her to cum first. After another dozen strokes, I got my wish, and I'm sure it was what she wanted too.

"Oh, my god," she cried out joyfully, and her movements became even more erratic than they had been. Because she is actually a rather petite woman, except for her big breasts, I was able to hold onto her waist above her hips, allowing her free movements but keeping her from falling back or to the side. She still bounced up and down, but seemed to have lost most of the other control of her body. Both of her arms flapped rather ineffectively at her sides, besides her body swaying above me. It would have been extremely erotic, but I was more concerned in her safety and mine too, because I didn't want either of us falling off the bed.

When she climaxed, Kelly cried out ecstatically, and all her muscles spasmed. After her orgasm, she completely relaxed, and I let her fall slowly on top of me until our bodies were pressed together. With neither of us in any danger, I kept pounding my cock up into her until my own climax overwhelmed me, and I shot a big burst of semen into my condom. I kept fucking her and ejaculated twice more, but I knew I was done then. Feeling just as relaxed as she and sexually satisfied, I lay on my back holding Kelly's gorgeous body against mine.

We lay like that until my cock softened and slipped out of her wet pussy. Kelly rolled off me and lay on her side facing me, and we spoke of how great the card game had been, and how really wonderful the love-making that followed had been. We both had other things we had to do that day, so I eventually got up and went to the bathroom where I cleaned myself up a bit and disposed of the condom. When I returned to the bedroom, Kelly was still lying on the bed and smiling at me.

I went back to the other room and gathered up my clothing so I could return to Kelly's bedroom and put it on. She remained naked and watched me. When I was ready, I walked back to the other room, with her following, and we both stopped when we got to the front door of the apartment. I turned to her, and we embraced warmly and kissed, but this time we kept our tongues inside our own mouths. This was a gesture of affection, not of lust, although there would be more strip poker games, followed by more hot sex in our future. As I turned the knob on the door and prepared to leave, she stopped me.

"You know, George, I had a great time. You really know how to eat a pussy and make a girl cum, and your fucking is good too. It's too bad you're such a lousy poker player, though. It was all I could do to avoid beating you so I would be able to make the game end up in a tie."

*

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions I hope you had as much fun as Kelly Monaco and I did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers
12