More Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She had better get used to it," added Paul, " she is going to get more fucking now than she has ever had."

"That's for certain," replied Dave.

The two men shook hands and hugged each other, and then looking at me Dave said,

"She is defiantly ours now, she is becoming more compliant as each minute passes. You heard her telling us to use and abuse her to mould her, well that's just what we will do."

Paul nodded and chuckled. "I want a blowjob from you each morning before I leave the house is that clear, he said to me.

"Yes very clear of course I will do as you tell me," I assured him, those butterflies coming back as I accepted his first real instruction.

"And," Dave added, "you will be naked every morning and will not get dressed until after we have left the house do you understand.

"Yes sir I understand completely," I replied as I lowered my eyes respectfully.

Dave hugged and kissed me he stroked my back tenderly.

"Are you happy love, really happy," he asked.

I did not hesitate to reply I looked at him and smiled happily,

"Oh Dave I have never been happier," I told him, "I have my wonderful husband and my very special son to love me and I love you both very much what more could I ask for. And before you ask yes I am very happy to be your whore, your slut and plaything, I promise you that I am very happy indeed with the way things have turned out."

12