More Surprises at the Resort

Story Info
Blackmailed into submission.
3.4k words
4.36
95.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tina420
Tina420
78 Followers

Hi. My name is Tina. I am 41 years old and have been married to my current husband since I was 28. I have 2 boys from a previous marriage ages 21 and 17. This is my second story ever to be put on line. I will say now that I am sorry if my choices offend some of you. Just to paint an accurate picture, I am 5'2" tall and weigh 135 pounds- not fat really but not skinny. I still wear a 2 piece to swim and I look great in jeans. I am a brunette and yes, I color it a bit now.

My hair is generally worn straight and it goes just past my shoulders but I will wear it up or in a pony on occasion. My eyes are brown. I am Italian but more fair skinned than you might think. I have D cup boobs (which usually get me into these kinds of situations) but they have seen some wear with 2 kids and gravity. I had liposuction done 6 years ago. I have a flat tummy and good shaped thighs and butt – although I have added about 10 pounds since. I need to work on that.

I work full time in an office and my husband is in sales with a good income and lots of travel. I go whenever I can get off work and when he goes someplace good now that the boys are older. He goes on fishing and hunting trips with his friends a few times a year. I go with my friends a few times a year for a long weekend and one trip to Mexico for a week – just the girls for a week of shopping, drinking, sun, and more shopping and drinking. We have made it an annual even now and go to wherever we can find a good deal on an all-inclusive resort. Let me say here that I am no prude. I enjoy many sexual activities but being a mom and a bit older, I don't usually talk about them with people and there are a few fantasies I keep to myself. I do enjoy reading the explicit stories on line and imagining myself there but some of them go a bit too far. Also after 13 years of marriage, our bedroom activity has slowed a bit but not too much.

In my first story, I explained my discovery of my submissive side and the guys we met in Mexico. This story explains the rest of the week I had after that first drunk and wild night. The next day, I slept well past noon with my head and body aching from rough fun and way too many margaritas.

I finally made my way to the chairs at the pool at 1:30 PM where my girlfriend was waiting with a big cheesy grin. She knew I had fun last night but she did not know everything. We ordered some food and chatted but I was not about to tell her the details. She only knew I was very bad and went to a guy's room –and returned to our room at 5:00 AM.

Later that afternoon, I was feeling better and the free margaritas began to flow. That's what you do at an all-inclusive resort. Eat, drink, sleep, and start over the next day. Suddenly, I saw a shadow and turned to see the guy approaching that I spent the last night with. I had mixed feelings. He was a beautiful young man and very sexy but I felt a little scared and betrayed by his actions the night before. I decided to put that night behind me and move on with my life. I could live with myself for having only one night of drunk passion.

"Good Morning Sunshine" he said as he pulled up a chaise lounge chair and sat facing us. I said hello distantly and looked away. He asked, "What's the matter? Aren't you happy to see me?"

I replied, "It was very fun last night, and disturbing at the same time. Thank you for everything but I need to put that behind me now and move on. I am a married woman and need to remember that. You understand I hope,"

He said he did and with a long face he walked away slowly. My fiend asked what happened and I said I really did not want to discuss it so we ordered more drinks and laid back in the sun. About 10 minutes later, I felt a shadow again and looked up. He was standing above me, blocking the sun and grinning from ear to ear.

He said, "I have something to show you." He handed me my drivers license and said, "this must have fallen out of your purse. I wrote down your home address in case I ever get to the Chicago area."

I snatched it from him and said, "please don't joke around. You know I am married and we cannot see each other any more. Please don't ever call or show up in Chicago."

He sat down then, still smiling and pulled some papers out of his pocket and unfolded them. He said, "I printed these on the hotel computer this morning. Sorry for the poor quality but at home I can print them on photo paper." He handed them to me and I was paralyzed when I saw 2 photos of me laying naked with my legs apart and smiling on his bed from last night. I did not remember a camera but I was so lost in passion, I probably missed a lot more than that. I sat there, speechless and he then said, "it would be a shame for the wrong person to ever see these." And then said, "so what time will you be over tonight? 7:00 or 8:00? We have a big night planned." I was still stunned when he said, "Oh I have your passport too. I picked it this morning but it is in a drawer somewhere. I'll find it and give it back to you when you come over."

I finally regained enough composure to speak and said, "I will be there at 8:00 if you promise to never tell my husband a thing."

He laughed out loud and said, "Of course I won't tell him. See you tonight sweety." He turned and walked away, looking over his shoulder saying, "wear something sexy for me."

Alice just stared at me. I said, "I have no choice. What have I gotten myself into?" She apologized too for taunting me into this last night. I said, "Don't worry. I did this to myself. It's not your fault." I ordered another drink and laid back in my chair to contemplate my mess.

I showered and dressed sexy for an early dinner with Alice. I told her I was sorry but she was on her own that night. She joked and said that maybe she could find a nice muscle man to play with too. I said, "Don't joke about that. You don't know what they are like."

"They?" She said, "who is they?"

I broke down and told that both of the guys were in the room last night and that I really did not want to talk more. She just smiled, understanding. We finished dinner and I headed for cottage 1022. At 8:00 sharp I knocked on the door, wearing a strapless blue dress and high heels. My hair was up in a more formal style. I wanted to look my best. I did not wear any jewelry so I would not have to worry about losing anything.

John opened the door wearing a Hawaiian shirt, baggy shorts and sandals. His muscles showed through even the baggiest clothes. He was smiling as he asked me in where I saw his friend Mike sitting at the small table filled with liquor bottles, mixers, and an ice bucket. Can I offer you a drink?" he asked.

I said, "yes and make it strong."

They both laughed and John said not to worry. "We won't hurt you."

I asked for my passport back and he said he would find it later. He then sat down in the only other chair by Mike, leaving me standing. As Mike mixed my drink, they both stared at me with elevator eyes, looking up and down the length of my body.

John said, "let your hair down Tina. You look like you are going to a ball." I reached up slowly and unpinned my hair, letting fall to my shoulders. I shook my head a few times to give my hair a wild look.

"Is this better? I asked. They both smiled and nodded as Mike handed me a big glass of mostly tequila and I think some lime and orange juice. I slammed about half of it and set the glass on the table.

As I stepped back, John said, "take your dress off Tina." Well that didn't take long, I thought to myself. I reached back and unhooked my clasp and pulled my zipper down. Ever so slowly, I pulled my dress down exposing by breasts, my belly and my tiny thong. As my dress hit the floor, I just kicked it aside as the two men just stared at my chest.

"Now your thong," he said. I did as I was told. Somehow, I enjoyed taking orders and doing as he wished, even if I was feeling tremendously guilty for being here and scared what might be coming next. Last night, I was loaded beyond belief. Tonight, I was buzzed but I knew exactly what I was doing. My logical side still had some control telling me to grab my dress and run. But I knew I could not. I knew I had to see this through. He had my address and photos of me. I was going to comply.

I stood there nude I front of two leering men – beautiful, young, well built men. I felt ashamed but excited at the same time. "Turn around slowly," one of them said. I slowly turned letting them view my entire nudity. I felt it happening again, I was already slipping into a dream state, not paying attention to them but focusing on my own desires and fantasies. I did not even notice who spoke to me.

"Kick off your shoes," one said. "They are very sexy but you won't be needing them." I bent over and unfastened both straps to step out. John got up and walked toward me, cupping my breasts in his hands and kissing me. "Now lay on the bed," he instructed. I complied and situated myself in the middle with my head on a pillow and my arms at my sides. Mike got up and walked over. Both men were still completely clothed, looking down at my naked body on one of their beds. Mike opened a travel bag and pulled out a large coil of white rope.

I snapped back to reality and bolted upright. John pushed me back down and held me pinned with a big hand on my chest applying pressure. He said, "Don't worry. We won't hurt you. This is just a game we like to play." I objected but they were insistent. I knew I was not going to win. Mike cut several lengths of rope and began tying my wrists and ankles. He pulled my wrists tightly to the upper corners of the bed. I don't know what he tied them to but he was reaching under the bed. He pulled my feet very hard pulling my body against my wrist restraints.

He and John then each took a rope attached to my ankles and spread my legs as far as they would go---and then a little more than that until I whimpered. They tied them off and stood to admire their handy work. I had never been tied before and I was so exposed, so vulnerable, so helpless. I knew they were going to take their pleasure with me but this was unexpected and scary.

I begged them not to hurt me and they just laughed and toasted each other before downing their cocktails. I watched as they both took off their clothes. Their bodies were fabulous and the hard penises were more beautiful than last night. Where my husband has a hard one that is only kind of hard and sticks out and down. Both of these guys were big and they pointed straight up. They were beyond hard. But I was still scared and helpless. John took out a camera and started snapping photos. I knew I was in for more trouble but there was noting I could do now.

Both men came over to the bed and began touching me—mostly my boobs—rubbing, kneading, pulling on my nipples, each with two hands on my boobs and massaging. It was nice and scary at the same time. I closed my eyes as hands roved over my boobs, my neck my face, my belly, my legs, and then my crotch. They were gentle but firm. I felt fingers entering me as I slowly moved into my haze again. I would enjoy this if I must.

Then John crawled up above my face with knees planted on either side of my face. I snapped out of it again as he forced his hard penis down toward my mouth. I had sex last night but tonight we are going farther. I am not a big fan of giving oral but I wanted it then. I wanted to please him. I wanted him in my mouth. I even wanted him to finish right there in my mouth. I knew that but I did not say it.

"Suck my cock," he said to me as he forced it deep in my mouth. My husband would NERVER ever say that to me. He began pumping slowly in and out, pulling it out so I could lick him and catch my breath every minute or so. He rubbed it all over my face, slapped me with it, hung his hairy ball package in my mouth, made me lick him and suck him for a long time. At the same time, I could not see, but Mike was fingering me, spreading me open, and even inserting something in me—not his penis but something that size and hard and cold. It hurt a little at first but I liked it. I liked being impaled, violated, molested, as John continued to abuse my mouth.

I was back in full swing—I was loving it all—I was loving being used by two lovely muscle men. I never thought of my husband. This was all mine. I was not even paying attention when John spoke to me. I saw his lips move but could not hear.

He grasped my head and hair and pulled my head up toward him as he forced his weight down. He grunted loudly as his hard penis exploded in my mouth. I tasted the salty musk of his cream and began to gag for air. He held me there for more than a minute as he pumped and drained everything into my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow. He finally pulled out and I gasped for air. He slapped my face several times with his wet, sticky member and laughed.

"It's your turn Bro." he said to Mike as he climbed off, still dripping on my face. I felt like a piece of meat right the. Just thier toy. Just their plaything. I was not even human. I was just a thing to them. A pleasure thing. He made another drink and grabbed his camera as Mike positioned himself over my face for the same thing. I sucked and licked his hard penis just as I did Johns as John took pictures up close and far away. I did not care any more but I knew that they would be trouble.

Soon, Mike too, began to convulse as he shot a large amount of sperm into my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could as he groaned with pleasure. It was nasty to taste. It was nasty to feel. I never let my husband do that but here I was, tied and spread with two men I met just yesterday, swallowing gallons of their sperm. Well it seemed like gallons. I had only ever tasted sperm once before in my life and it was just a taste. I spit it out. Now I was swallowing it. I felt dirty and nasty. I liked it.

Mike crawled off me and also had a drink. They laughed and high-fived before coming back over to me. The mumbled to each other and then each went to the foot of the bed and loosened my ankle ropes. "We are going to fuck you now. You need to be able to pull your knees up. You like that don't you?" Mike was speaking and I could only nod.

After almost a minute, I managed one syllable, "Yes" I said.

My wrists were still bound tight but my legs were loose. Tied but not stretched to the limit. John climbed on the bed and positioned himself between my open legs. I could see that he was rock hard – either still hard or hard again. I am not sure. He lunged forward, penetrating me fully in one motion. I was ready since Mike had been shoving something in me before but it still hurt for a moment. Soon he was on me—pounding grinding, fucking me with all his strength. I was tied and helpless, feeling submissive, feeling weak, feeling guilty, but orgasming just the same. I had two orgasms before he stopped abruptly. He quickly crawled toward me and shot sperm on my face.

This was another new experience for me. This was so far beyond my Midwestern, soccer mom, missionary sex life, I did not know what to say. He just laughed and said I looked like a whore with cum on my face.

I felt like a whore but I also enjoyed it. If this is being a whore, I want it again and again. But rather than wiping it off, he just got off the bed and left me there in his mess. Mike climbed on and began pounding too. He penetrated me deeply and pushed hard, over and over. He fucked me and called me names. He called me a whore and a slut. He grabbed at my boobs and my throat, squeezing too hard sometimes but letting go so I could breath. I was scared and loving it at the same time. I could not believe what was happening to me. At home I am a wife and mom. I shop at the store, I volunteer.

I work in an office where I dress professionally. I never cuss and we never talk about sex. Here I was tied to bed in Mexico, being sexually abused by two young, huge men.... And wanting more.

Soon he grunted and exploded deep inside me—I felt his body shake with orgasm as he filled me again with his sperm, but this time in my vagina...deep in my vagina.

He rolled off and sat for a minute. John walked over and began to untie me. I was a mess. I had sperm on my face, down my neck and all over my crotch. My makeup was all over my face and my hair looked like a birds nest. They laughed as they drank their cocktails and told me to look in the mirror. I went into the bathroom and closed the door to pee and take a shower. After about 30 minutes, I came out of the bathroom clean, refreshed and nude.

They were both there but the room was picked up. I asked for my dress and shoes.

John laughed, "You don't need them."

"Oh but I do." I said. I did what you said, I want my dress, my undies, my shoes, and my passport."

"Relax" he said. "You will get them back. It's only 11:00. You are not done. Not by a long shot. We have more plans for you tonight and none of them involve your clothes or your passport. Now come over here and have a drink. You're going to need it." He smiled and pulled out Mikes travel bag and opened it.

Beside the rope, there were several large dildos, leather things, things with wires coming out of them, a whip, and devices I could not recognize. He said, "Sorry we got carried away before and just fucked you. We are going to tie you again but this time, we are going to have different fun." He roared with an evil laugh. "and then we will fuck you again."

Tina420
Tina420
78 Followers