More Than "5 Minutes"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rolling onto her side she looks up at Hank who is holding his cock in his hand and says, "I am pretty spent, but you had someplace you wanted to put that load?"

A sheepish grin spreads across his face from ear to ear. It looks so out of place on a big strong guy like him, but as he pulls his hand away from his cock she smiles. In the excitement of the moment his voyeurism had taken over depositing his load into his palm. White cream covers it, tipping his hand for us to see he says, "I guess that isn't going to happen now."

Judy says, "Oops, was a little hot wasn't it? Sticking her hand out to me I pull her back to a sitting position on the edge of the bed and hand her the water bottle again. As she takes another sip I tell the guys, "I guess this is it for the night then. Hank why don't you clean up and then you guys can get dressed. I think I have some cuddle time with this beautiful lady before we pass out.

12