More Than a Cookout

Story Info
Cookout with the guys is more than expected.
1.5k words
3.93
67.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story of a fantasy that recently, and unexpectedly, came to pass for me. I hope it will be the first of many. I have never done or written anything like this, but here goes...

I have always been the kind of person who is up for trying anything. I've tried hooking up with other girls and even with a couple, but I have never found a guy who could match my imaginative curiosity and interest in trying new things, until now. My new boyfriend and I have playfully joked about threesomes, foursomes and other things. He is by far the most experimental guy I have ever dated, but I still thought it was all talk until one Sunday afternoon cookout with the guys turned into so much more.

I had a crazy day and was on my way to my boyfriend's house. He was having some guys over to grill out and watch the football game. I had planned to go over after the guys left, but I ended up being free earlier than I expected, so I called my boyfriend and he said to come on over. That was fine with me, as I was ready to relax, have a good time and get a little wild with him.

I decided to wear something sexy. I dressed in a short black skirt, heels and white shirt that I left unbuttoned to the point where there was little left to the imagination. I arrived around 2:00 or so and met his three friends, Ryan, Todd and Sam for the first time. Everyone was chilling, watching the game and drinking. They seemed cool and I decided to have a drink. I did not know at that time that the guys had already seen the desktop of my boyfriend's computer - a shot of my tits - and loved it! We were talking, drinking and smoking to take the edge off and just having a good time.

A while after the game had ended the guys decided to get going as it was starting to get late and everyone had to work the next day. As they were leaving my boyfriend and I were sitting out on the patio where the guys could still see us on the way to their car. I sat on his lap and we started kissing. He unbuttoned the rest of my shirt, pulled out my tits and started rubbing and kissing them.

Ryan yelled "Hey, can't you guys wait until we leave?"

My boyfriend said, "No way, look at these, would you wait?"

We all laughed. They lingered a bit, obviously liking the view of my still exposed tits.

After the guys left my boyfriend and I were ready to play and were feeling very nice from the drinks, so we decided to take it to his bedroom.

He started kissing me, then took my shirt and bra off as he licked and sucked my tits. He moved between my legs, pushed my skirt up, took my panties off and began licking me. I was starting to moan when his phone rang. I only heard my boyfriend's side of the conversation...

"Hello?"

"Yea, you guys went the wrong way on the highway, turn around and come right back by this way."

He then laughed and said "Ok, feel free to stop back in for another look."

Then he hung up and came back into the bedroom. We kissed as he kneeled by my head and held his cock out for me to suck while he rubbed my tits and pussy. He moved down and began to lick me again while I continued to suck and lick him.

He kept licking and teasing me, but was not letting me cum. He stopped and said "Should I call the guys and see where they are or if they are stopping back by?"

I did not believe they were really going to come back, but said "sure."

As I said that, and to my disbelief, I heard the door swing open and the guys say "Hello?"

My boyfriend yelled, "We are in here," and went back to licking me.

I could not believe he was serious about this kind of adventure. I surprised myself when I suddenly realized how much I was ready for it.

Ryan walked in and stopped as he took in the scene of me lying on the bed on my back naked, rubbing my tits while my boyfriend licked me. He stripped his clothes off while watching us. I was looking at his cock as he crawled over to me on the bed. He knelt next to my head with his cock dangling near my face and started caressing my tits and thighs.

As I moved my head and started sucking his cock while cupping his balls in my hand he moaned and said "Oh yea, this is hot."

My boyfriend came onto the bed and knelt on the other side of me and I took turns sucking and rubbing each of their cocks. As I sucked one I had the other in my hand, stroking it.

Ryan said, "Can I fuck her from behind while she sucks you?

My boyfriend said, "Yea, go for it."

I was eager for this position, as I love being entered from behind. I rolled over and Ryan stood at the foot of the bed and fucked me from behind while I sucked my boyfriend's cock.

"Let me fuck her for a bit, switch with me" my boyfriend said.

They switched positions and my boyfriend entered me from behind. Ryan moved in front of me on the bed and I again began rubbing and sucking his hard cock while my boyfriend fucked me.

As my boyfriend fucked me and watched me suck and jerk Ryan off, Ryan moaned and said, "Fuck yea, I am going to cum!"

As he exploded in my mouth I choked on the first shot of his cum (I only swallow for my boyfriend). I kept jerking him off as he kept cumming on my face and hair until he was spent and I was covered.

As I took his cock back into my mouth to lick it clean he moaned and said, "That was fucking awesome!"

"That was a lot of cum!" I said, as we laughed and relaxed.

Ryan got a towel and wiped his cum off my face as my boyfriend played with my tits.

Todd, who had come into the room and was watching for the past few minutes said, "this is pretty cool."

I was again lying on my back on the bed. My boyfriend was kneeling next to me. Do you like this?" I asked. "Yea, you are doing great!" he replied. "Are you having fun?" "Oh yea!" I said.

I leaned towards him and began to suck and rub his still hard cock again as he played with my tits, rubbing them and pulling my hard nipples.

I felt someone else on the bed on the other side of me as I sucked my boyfriends cock. It was Todd. I then felt his fingers wrap around my throat and realized I liked feeling that, it made me feel controlled.

With his other hand he began rubbing my pussy, and then inserted one finger and then another. With my boyfriend's hard cock in my mouth, him playing with my tits, and Todd holding me by the throat while fingering me, I was in heaven.

My boyfriend said "Don't forget about Todd" as he turned my head to the other side.

Before I could react, Todd forced his cock into my mouth saying "Oh yea, that feels great, suck me!"

"I want both your cocks in my mouth at once" I said, as I held one cock in each hand.

Todd and my boyfriend come closer together and put both their cocks in my mouth and sucked them both at the same time. It was awesome and so different than anything I had tried before.

After I sucked both cocks together Todd and my boyfriend sat on either side of my face and I switched back and forth, my mouth on one cock while rubbing the other and then reversed. It tasted so good and I was exited to be trying something new.

After I sucked them for a while, Todd said, "I think I am too drunk to cum, but that feels great."

I kept sucking him and my boyfriend. At some point Ryan had come back in and was between my legs rubbing me as Todd and my boyfriend rubbed their hands all over my tits.

Todd was too drunk, and Ryan was spent, so after a bit the guys said they had to get going for real this time, said goodbye and left.

I finished sucking my boyfriend's cock and jerked him off all over my face before we fell into bed exhausted.

It is a great feeling to have finally found someone to match my crazy explorative nature. He says we have many adventures to come. Now I believe him. As a matter of fact, it looks like the guys are coming back for some more football in a few weeks, and he has assured me that the game won't be the only thing they'll be focusing on. Perhaps I'll write a follow-up story...