More than a Ghost Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,693 Followers

An asthmatic being squeezed through a straw two miles long.

The sudden taste of Eden's forbidden fruit, you realize it is nectar, it is sweet as pineapple, and it dribbles down your chin.

You are a bad, bad invisible man and you like it.

If Amber suspected that an intruder had begun to lick her delicate snatch she did not seem overly disturbed. Rather, she had worked herself into such a fit that after a shuddering and vacuous intake of breath her instinct was to immediately slam her legs together and wriggle fiendishly against my tongue. I ended up with a great portion of Amber's vagina inside my mouth—which was delightful, especially since the girl tasted, for all her sweat, fresh as fruit. It was a little sour. It did not gush but it was viscous and copiously lathered about her inner thighs. Since she was dizzily writhing up and down my face I decided to grab her pliant ass cheeks. "Ah!" I finally heard her say.

Her little feet went up and flailed wildly in the air. Then her heel came down on my shoulder. "What—?" she gasped. The toes of her other foot came down softer on my other. "What—" she huffed again. But just then a spasm wracked her taut stomach and she pressed her palms into the mattress around her ears and pushed her body up to form a stuttering bridge. "Oh God," she groaned. Hm. Amber had gymnastics training.

"Good God," Amber went on. I peeked above her undulating belly and squeezed her soft flesh. That soft flesh beautifully overlaid a hard musculature underneath and the barest of down salted her abdominals like translucent snow. I reached up further and squeezed her quivering breast. Amber immediately lifted her head from her mattress and stared into my eyes.

Not quite, but it was disturbingly close. She was more accurately staring through my eyes (the mechanics of how I could see while photons denied my existence is not a matter to be discussed here) while her elbows shakily braced her upper body to a semi-sitting position. Words did not escape her mouth but she dropped her lower lip and it trembled while her eyes grew wider and wider still in a way that no woman would ever want her man to see. It was the open, vacant stare of someone lost in thought and yet terribly preoccupied. It was the glazed expression of having your privates tended to and not having a good goddamn thing to do with yourself but watch. She was staring at her pussy with an ember of satiation. Hungrily. Frightened.

She wasn't staring at me. She was staring at her pussy as if she wanted to interrogate it, to demand from it why it had chosen to fill her with this. This feeling. Her toes kneaded themselves into the flesh of my shoulders but that did not seem to concern her.

Her breasts juddered as she leaned forward and pulsed her hips rhythmically against my lips. I kissed her slippery pussy. She shut her eyes. "Unh!" she grunted. Her eyes snapped open. She breathed sharply a few times. I wedged my tongue as deeply inside of her as I could. Amber's eyes went wide. "HA-ah-ah!" Her red lips nearly tossed the sound to me. She bit her lip, wiped the sweat from her forehead and shoved her pussy up into my mouth. "UNN! H-UHN! Yes. Ah—" She slumped back on the bed. "Oh God... What's happening?"

Her hands snaked down her naked breasts and the film of moisture over her stomach and found my head. She drew her fingers through my hair but obviously there was nothing there—or obviously there was, but not apparently. She actually reached behind my skull and squeezed me against her loins. Her thighs lovingly pressed against my ears and she wiggled like she was swimming.

I kissed her. I sucked at her. I welded my tongue into the strong flesh of her labial folds. Her body rose with every stroke and fell with each sudden lap. And trembled! How her body perspired with my nose digging into her clitoris. No longer did she toss restlessly but now wrapped her pale arms into her covers and groaned into the folded heap. It was a kind of sex she had suddenly convinced her body was real. Reality had bent itself around her and met her on the other side of that anxious "Please".

My member was as stiff as a birch rod and I needed that release too. But this had already gone too far. What were my intentions when I snuck into this strange, beautiful girl's bedroom? Eating her pussy? A surreptitious wank? No, I had to clear my head; I had to go. Perhaps she'd cum somewhere along her gyrations and undulations and exhalations. I had to go. I had to go. I had to go—

I rose up and suddenly felt her catch me with her sweating calf. She fell back and lifted the long, glistening leg. "Don't—" She stared at the ceiling and gasped for air. "I know you're there..." she rasped. I watched the way her breasts rippled against her soft body.

But it didn't matter what she wanted! I had to go!

I shifted away from her leg and it dropped suddenly against her mattress. Amber sprang up from the bed and bounced weakly to her feet. Before I knew it she'd slammed into me, having misjudged how far I'd gone. I almost teetered against her window but I had to lean in to keep Amber from slipping back to the ground. Reflexively, I put my arms around her. Her hands came up to scratch at my chest. She stared at the hard, invisible surface her fingers could not penetrate. She looked up into where she assumed my face was. "Please..." she suddenly said and she was murderously serious.

I stood over her, tall and naked and nearly immaterial except for the throbbing that reminded me I was a man. Amber pulled my arms from around her and grasped my wrists. She was stronger than I realized. She pulled my hand to her face and inhaled deeply. Her eyes flashed and she looked quickly up into the blank air again. "I can smell you," she said. "I know that smell..." She took a step back, my wrist still clutched in her hand. She wiped her hair out of her eyes and threw herself backward onto the bed—taking me with her.

I fell forward. My penis slapped against her stomach. Amber's eyes flashed again and she let go. She stretched full length across the mattress, her arms wound into her sheets and her long, lean body reached to its fertile limits. Beneath her skin her heart thumped so hard.

"Say something," she said, still trying to find me. I pushed into her mattress and tried to raise myself. But she said, "Please..."

Tears stood out in her eyes. "I don't..." Her lip began to tremble. "I don't know how to..." She fought to say it, "I don't know how to... on my own..."

She reached down my body until she found my member. She wrapped her fingers around it and gasped. "Are you a ghost?" she whispered as she felt my back and shoulders with her other hand. She was willing to experiment, willing to fuck the phenomenon. I don't know which of us started the kiss but it was Amber that first stuck out her tongue. I sucked on it hungrily, a dollop of saliva dripping from my lips. It hid in the corner of her mouth but she didn't see it. Her right thigh glided over my hip and instinctively pulled me in. Her left calf pressed against my ass. I put my hand on her breast and Amber's eyes rolled up into her head. "You have to..." she groaned. "Do it..."

I had to go—

"Do it. Take it..." She gazed at the ceiling, the bright ceiling, the wind from the open window blustering over us. She wrapped both legs around my hips and forced her vagina against my cock. Her entire body shook. I raised her pelvis with my left hand to brush her body against what she was looking for. "It's there..." she whispered. "I can feel it. Oh God..."

Her lips parted. "Oh God, please..." She opened her legs until her knees were parallel with the bed. Definitely gymnastics.

She drove herself over the head of my cock, piercing her thin hymen. Amber's eyes widened to white circles. My wife was next door. "Do me," she demanded. "Hurt me until I can't see. I'll be... I'll be quiet..." Her eyes opened and burned into me. "Oh God what are you?" A scientist, I wanted to tell her. I pulled out of her body and slid myself back in as gently as I could but Amber didn't want it that way. She forced her body to take me up to the hilt, groaned with her whole diaphragm, and slipped out from under me. Then she impaled herself again. Amber was fucking herself on my dick.

"Y-yes..." It was a greedy, broken note. Amber's thin body drove back against the mattress. "Ah..." Desperate fingernails raked over my shoulders. Her vaginal walls were streaming. I couldn't remember the last time I had been embraced so tightly; her pussy gripped me and ground against me. "I can smell you," she said again. She ran her hand over my shoulders and to my neck and forced my hand down onto her breasts. "I won't tell," she whispered, still piercing herself with my dick. "Kiss me," she begged. I slipped her pink nipple into my mouth and she lost control of her thighs for a moment.

Amber's toe slid down the back of my thigh as she suddenly drifted back and moaned. Evidently we were working through the pain of her lost virginity.

Amber craned her neck so that she could stare through my right shoulder and watch her vagina. I watched her face contort with wonderful lust and fascination and I realized that the fluids inside of her were definitely coating me. Amber could watch something enter her vagina—what's more, she could watch the residue of what came out of her. She was entranced. The expression she wore was one of helpless confusion. But she was being fucked. And Amber, judging by the way her pussy was flushing my swollen shaft with her warm fluids, was very glad to be fucked.

She fell back against the bed and squeezed my shoulders. "Are you a ghost?" she grunted huskily. "Are you fucking me? Are you possessing me?" She guided my hands to her ass and made me squeeze her. "Harder," she demanded. "God! Fuck me!" I complied, pulling her ass to me as I tried with all of my might to push deeper inside the girl.

"Are you going to cum in me?" Her eyelids fluttered and I felt another jet of juice slide over my shaft and stick to my balls. I'd never been so turned on by a woman's nipples—Amber's were sticking straight out like little raw cones. I took one in my mouth and playfully bit it. Amber slapped at my face.

Evidently she hadn't meant to slap at my face. But she did it again, this time with a manic pleasure. "Bad boogey man." At the word I thrust up hard into Amber's pelvis. Her whole body bucked up with my hips and she crashed back to the comforter. "Anh! Oh, I'm sorry!" I fucked her harder. She wrapped her wrists around my neck and let her head loll back to her doorway. The tension in her stomach slackened and she'd left off meeting my thrusts. Now she was willing to let me do all the work. I couldn't even focus on not cumming.

Amber moaned. "I've cum so many times... I think I've cum so many times... I've never... God, I've never..." I pulled out nearly to the tip of my head and squeezed back in. Amber's breasts expanded as she dragged the musky air into her lungs. "Yeah," she said as low as her register would go. "Yeah..."

Amber squeezed me between her thighs and tried to fix her gaze on whatever was above her, inside of her. She laughed lightly to herself, the sweat outstanding on her forehead. "I thought I could go all night," she muttered. "But I think... I think I'm going to pass out."

She locked her arms tighter around my neck. "How do you make it stop?" she whispered into me.

I had to cum. I'd been ready to pop since I'd felt Amber's toes clutch at my legs. But I wasn't going to make it outside. I realized my semen would materialize. I couldn't cum in her room—that would raise too many questions. Even if Amber thought she was dreaming, there was a mess to clean up. Even if Amber didn't think she was dreaming, the sperm would be all too real. I could cum on her but that left me with the same problem. Suddenly Amber reached behind my neck and drew my face to her mouth. After licking my ear, she whispered: "Cum inside me, Mr. Beal."

In two seconds I came explosively inside Amber's vagina.

I reached down and clutched Amber's ass cheeks in my palms and pushed her thin hips up onto my dick. She had been coming repeatedly since I'd entered her but now she came obediently, feeling my penis burrow deeper inside her. She took it. She took it and smiled. And slept.

I pulled out of her and didn't have time to think. I went to her bathroom and found a small hand towel. I wet it gently and returned, wiping her vagina softly, not wanting her to be harmed, not knowing if I was trying to cover evidence or clean her. I turned off her light and let her wiggle her way inside her covers. Did she really know it was me? I looked down. I was still invisible. Yet she'd smelled me. It had taken everything in my power not to cry out.

Amber seemed to bask in the drowsy light of what she'd done, or dreamed we'd done. And then she reached out for me but I of course had already slipped from beside her and backed away. Not finding me, she didn't seem surprised.

I was more than a ghost now. I dropped myself from Amber's window and felt the soft breeze hit my skin. I walked back to my house in a daze and clambered down to my basement. I flicked on one of the small low watt lamps by the mice cages and sought out eight-six-one. I opened the latch and gathered him into my palm. He didn't mind floating in mid-air. In fact, he seemed right at home.

I was invisible and alive for the first time in such a long time.

The mouse and I stared at each other until I realized it was morning. At first light, the sun reflected off my skin, the shadows of the lab stretching over my arms and chest. I was back. And I was starving.

Mister_Shy
Mister_Shy
2,693 Followers