More! Than a Hero Ch. 03

Story Info
He discover's a secret, decides to share Maela.
2.1k words
8.5k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
juturuna
juturuna
5 Followers

There was no telling what would happen next with Brendon snooping around like some creep. Since he knew, me and Maela just kept low for a while. Brendon continued on luckily without teasing me or anything, which was what had me on alert. But it was about a week and a half already and it was going to be our first off day. We had a whirlwind of a performance in Chicago, and afterwards we drove off to our hotel where we would be staying for the night.

Everyone grabbed their clothes and headed in to check in and get to their rooms. Usually Brendon would share a room with Ryan, but unfortunately, tonight he would be with me since we both knew Jon and Ryan liked to stay out a little later than us two. The poorest excuse I had heard ever. Just when I thought I could maybe have some alone time!

"God I'm tired!" Brendon said plopping his clothes down in the floor. "You Spence?"

"A little." I mumbled as I walked out of the now steamy bathroom in my boxers and an old shirt, ruffling my hands through my wet brown hair. I hopped on the bed and grabbed my cellphone to find that Maela had sent me a message. I anxiously read it.

"Hey, my room mate is practically dead asleep now. (I tried poking him and he just snored louder) I saw you were with Brendon...any chance you can sneak out or something?"

I frowned and replied "I'll try. If I can't then we still have all of tomorrow."

I looked at the T.V. to see nothing but the local news channel blabbing on. I turned to see Brendon stripping out of his shirt. I caught a glimpse of his slightly muscular abs and strong arms. I always had a thing for fantasizing about other guys, sometimes just Brendon. But sadly, my fantasies never came true. Usually we would all change in the same dressing room, which was as far as I could ever get to seeing him nude.

"I'm going to take a shower." He said making his way towards the bathroom and shutting the door behind him. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about what would happen next. I could picture him standing under the hot water, soaking wet and all sudsy. How I longed to be in there with him, helping to wash every inch of his very sexy body. Then kissing those lips of his, slowly moving south where I would take hold of his sweet cock and wrap my lips around it.

I started dozing off happily when I heard someone whisper my name. I didn't bother to do anything, I murmured thinking it was probably Brendon. Seconds later I could feel someone's had rubbing my cheek softly, I sensed someone's face was getting closer. My thoughts changed as I pictured it to be Maela. I still pretended to be fully asleep as the stranger's lips pressed against mine for a moment. My eyes fluttered open, I was shocked to see brendon standing there next to my bed. His cheeks were red.

"BRENDON!?" I yelped.

I sat up in confusion as the guy I had known for a few years, the same one I had fantasies about earlier, sat down on his bed which was next to mine. He looked down to the floor, I was sure he was just as nervous and embarrassed as I was. "Spencer...I kind of have a confession to make."

"What could that possibly be?" I said looking at the guy across from me.

"Well...for a while now I've just been having these thoughts. Maybe they're just temporary or something. But they've been about Maela, and well, you too. I mean she's pretty cute, and you're not so bad looking yourself." He sighed. "But I understand if you don't..."

I cut him off "Really?"

"Yea." He shyly replied. "...and seeing that nice tent of yours in your boxers" he said pointing to my growing hard on, "I just couldn't help myself."

"Why didn't you wake me up before you kissed me then?" I laughed and threw one of my pillows at him. He laughed nervously, and then he jumped up and pounced on me sending me backwards. He rested on top of me and we kissed. I parted my lips, he slipped his tongue in and explored mine, sending shivers up and down my body. His lips felt soft and so good when they were on mine. He ran his hands through my hair as I caressed his back and stopped to grab his nice ass. I was in heaven. Suddenly my cell phone buzzed. I broke off the kiss and he stood up. I reached over for it and read the message. It was from Maela.

"So are we on?"

I hesitated for a moment realizing how I had completely forgotten about her. But I grinned and replied.

"Come to my room, and hurry!" I hit send and threw it down next to me.

"What was it?" He asked sitting next to me.

"Just a message from someone." I said looking at him. "So you like Maela too huh?"

He looked at me. "Yea, I imagine she's quite a kink?"

"You'll see."

Just then I heard a knock at the door. I stood up and went to answer. I opened the door to see Maela standing there smiling. She looked very sexy in her simple strapless green top and black pleated miniskirt. And it was only apparent that she was naturally beautiful, seeing as she didn't have any makeup on. I took her hand and led her in. "I've got a surprise for you." we walked in to see Brendon still sitting on the bed. She blushed and looked at me. "You two are going to fuck each other in front of me or something?" she giggled.

Brendon chuckled. "That could be a possibility." He stood up and walked our way. "Allow me to properly introduce myself. I'm Brendon."

"I know. I'm sure you know me already?" She said as they shook hands. Brendon and I looked at each other, I winked and mouthed the words "Have your way."

He then pulled her close, propped her against the wall and kissed her. I bit my lip as I watched the two make out madly, feeling a little guilty for not really warning her about the plans. It may have taken her by surprise, but at least she wasn't stopping him. After feeling my cock twitch in my boxers, I quickly pulled her out of his grasp and had my turn with her, assaulting her lips with a deep kiss as Brendon got behind her and slowly slid her skirt down. To our surprise she didn't seem to have any panties on. I grabbed the sides of her top and slid it off of her and to my expectation she didn't seem to have a bra on either. I admired her hot little body as she stood there naked.

"Brendon, stand next to Spencer." she said. He obeyed without hesitation. She got down to her knees and slid my boxers down. "Damn Spence!" Brendon's eyes were wide as he stared down at my large, throbbing cock. I smiled, feeling a tad bit guilty for living in the moment. She then turned and slid his underwear off of him. He looked to be about six inches and pretty thick. She licked her lips and took one cock in each hand and started with Brendon. She licked his swollen purple-ish head and skipped to his balls, taking them into her mouth and sucking them. Brendon let out a deep groan. She licked up the underside of his cock, returning to the head again giving it one nice long suck before turning back to me. She had been stroking my cock slowly almost driving me over the edge. She repeated the same on me as she did on Brendon. She then returned to him and began to hungrily slide his cock into her mouth. While she continued to stroke me, she sucked him for a while.

"Oh Maela you're so fucking good!" Brendon moaned.

"Mmmph." was all she could say as she continued to deep throat him and stroke me.

She moved on to me. Slowly licking up the small drops of precum, then I tilted my head back and closed my eyes welcoming the familiar feeling of her warm mouth. She went on to deep throat me giving me the same equal treatment again. Brendon leaned over and pulled my face towards him and kissed me once again. With all that was going on, I couldn't hold back much longer. I could feel strings of my warm sticky cream spurting down her throat. I moaned into Brendon's mouth a few times before breaking off the kiss. I looked down to see Maela still on her knees with a load cum dripping off of her lips and onto her sweet tits. I realized that Brendon had yet to cum, so I pulled her up and directed her to the bed telling her to get on all fours. Brendon stood in front of her, while I got behind her on my knees. I slid my finger from her sweet little clit to her puckered pink star as she started on Brendon's cock. She was very warm and wet. I just wanted to bury my cock deep in her pussy, but I wanted to tease her too. So I rimmed her opening with my finger stopping to play with her hot button occasionally. Before I knew it, both she and Brendon were moaning almost in sync as they both came hard. I looked over to see her hungrily licking up the warm sticky cum of his that was dripping from his cock. I pulled her up and kissed her, tasting the sweet cum that still lingered on her lips.

I looked back at Brendon as he was catching his breath. Maela lied down between us, but remained insatiable. "Now which one of you is going to fuck me first?" she said. Me and Brendon looked at each other, he pulled her up and kissed her once more as I positioned myself behind her. I licked my finger and applied it to her sweet little asshole making sure to get it as wet as possible. She squeaked in shock but allowed me to continue. Then I did the same with my hardening cock. I then grabbed her away and lay down with her sweet ass above my cock. She gently lowered herself down almost screaming out in pain, but I sensed that she didn't want to stop. While she was positioned away from me, I looked to see Brendon whom was calmly telling her to relax and so on while teasing and playing with her dripping wet pussy. I didn't move much at all, letting her get used to being so filled up once again. Her ass was very tight, I knew that I proudly took her anal virginity. Brendon on the other hand was positioning himself in front getting ready to stick his nice cock in her pussy. While I had other thoughts in mind, I happily went along.

He rammed himself into her sending her off. She wiggled and squirmed but I kept a hold on her waist as I began to pull and push myself in and out of her ass. Brendon started picking up his own pace, pounding her little pussy as hard as he could. Maela was screaming and panting. I picked up my pace as she started screaming louder and louder. We both were basically fucking the brains out of this girl. She was gripping the sheets so hard I thought she would rip them. "God, you're tight!" I mumbled feeling myself getting ready to blow my second load into her for tonight. She finally gave into her orgasm, writhing and pulsing with both of us in her. I followed, blowing a load of cum up her ass leaving her screaming both of our names out. Brendon stopped, leaving me to guess that he had come too. She lifted herself off of me and attempted to stand up. She wobbled a bit and ended up lying down next to me. She seemed to exhausted for words, but managed to ask me "Do we have any plans for tomorrow?" Me and Brendon laughed and he laid down on the other side of her.

"We'll have to see if you're going to be up for any!" I laughed.

I still never got the chance to have my own taste of Brendon's sweet cock. I grabbed the extra blankets from the end of the bed and tossed them over to the two before getting up to switch off the lights. We all snuggled up together under the blankets and fell asleep, dreaming about tomorrow's next round of excitement.

***What happens the next day??? Be on the lookout for the last chapter!***

juturuna
juturuna
5 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Game of Cat and Mouse Will she fall prey to the illusion that stole her sister?in Mind Control
Two Girl Workout Predicament Ch. 01 Two hot girls bound in work out equipment, forced to orgasm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Fairy and The Troll A writers imagination gets the better of an online troll.in NonHuman
In The Name of Love Ch. 01 What will a newlywed do in dire circumstances.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Possession in the Dark Paralyzed and helpless to a dark stranger.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories