More Than a Hookup Pt. 03

Story Info
Another meeting arranged, more intimacy shared.
4.5k words
4.67
9.5k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/19/2023
Created 02/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyLibido
LadyLibido
38 Followers

It hadn't even been a day since the encounter and she was already trying to figure out what time frame would be best for her. It wasn't like she had a schedule of any kind to work around, she went where she was needed and could be working in sporadic bursts. Vazaroust was indeed very popular, she would have to make any plans in advance in order to secure any time for herself. But could she really just blindly choose a time and just hope she wouldn't be needed for something?

This was why Munin insisted on her getting some relief, wasn't it? She had been doing this for... A very long time. Outpost to outpost, from one fight to the next, she did a lot to keep things orderly, to help people out, but she never really slowed down, did she. Just trying to schedule a day to get fucked was the thing that made her stop and think about it, funny that.

She eventually settled on whatever she could find that was the soonest, which was unfortunately five days out, Just contemplating what was in store for the future was already getting her revved up. She couldn't tell if her drive was better or worse because of all of this. She offered to pay extra to take any cancelled spot before hers.

At least the week was busy, Ketna found her hands full with a new problem that cropped up. Nothing too complicated, dealing with some malicious counterfeit implants. It was more tedious than it was dangerous, those sorts of things were like roaches, you spot one, there's likely a dozen more scattered, hidden in the walls and neighboring buildings. Luckily for her, they hadn't distributed or sold any of the goods by the time she tracked them down, meant she didn't have to do the work of tracking down each victim, and all the subsequent paperwork, giving her ample time for recreation when her appointment day rolled around.

While she had not been able to secure an earlier date, she was at least permitted to drop by an hour earlier, which she eagerly took advantage of. The day had been cleared and her own anticipation had made the wait frustrating enough. There was no hesitation or overthinking the situation when she arrived at his apartment floor.

Clients would be sent a room code they could key in at the appointed time, it skipped the formality of door knocking and greeting. Ketna let herself in, stowing her things in the offered cubbies she recalled from before. Without the performance from last time, she took to stripping herself on her own.

"Eager to have a go at it again, I see." Vazaroust called from down the room.

Ketna huffed but admitted. "Yes. Yes I am"

"Glad to hear it, early appointments mean I either get to wrap up early, or get some extra pay. Any idea which of the two you'll be contributing to?"

She hadn't given consideration to the prospect that arriving an hour early meant she could add an hour to her appointment. She finished her undressing, walking out into the main room she answered his question.

"I'll have to get back to you on that."

"Fair enough." Vazaroust noted her voice while she crossed the room. "Still have the mask on?"

"Yes. Usually I wear a full head covering, you caught me on a day when I had a half mask."

"Ah." He didn't want to state it, but he was disappointed. "Let me know whenever you're ready to begin."

"Before that, there's a few things about this helmet you should know."

Vazaroust said nothing pausing in his tracks to listen intently to what she was about to say, intrigued as to why she'd point that out before the session.

"I uh," her voice faulted now that she had put herself on the spot. She tapped the back of the helm, despite the good that would do. "I made this to have some sensory deprivation controls. There's a switch for sight and a switch for sound, there's some protrusion near the switch to indicate which control it is. If it's one bump it's sight, if it's two it's sound."

Vaz was endlessly entertained by the notion Ketna had gone out of her way to construct something in a near week from their last session. Not surprising, really, she did make a full body restraint rig. Her thoughtful planning and nervous delivery had this charming juxtaposition he couldn't help but be amused by. He approached her to investigate the helmet for himself, finding her hand placed on the back, which was pushing down the securing strap on the helmet itself. Following her fingers he felt the switches in question, they would have been otherwise hidden behind the strap had Ketna not pushed it out of the way for him. Vaz took the opportunity to flip the first one. Ketna was surprised in a way but not really, she felt that rush as he took authority of the situation, tense with excitement and anticipation.

Vaz licked the crook of her neck, tracing a finger from the nape of her neck and down her spine. "Should we test it out?"

Ketna swallowed, hot and on edge. "Yes"

"Good" he stepped away from her, leaving her standing there, effectively blindfolded.

Ketna remained standing in the spot where he left her, expecting him to provide some direction or instruction. She listened for his steps and clicks as he walked around the room. She could hear him, interacting with.. Something. The sounds of metal and plastics being set up and placed back down, she could tell if he was deliberating or being intentionally misleading. His footsteps were drawing closer to where she stood. An arm wrapped around her and hoisted her up around the middle, she was dropped around the crook of his arm facing downward. This wasn't exactly anything she was expecting.

Vazaroust always found sighted creatures to be unusually dependent on their visual capabilities. They all relied on that singular sense so much, they became so helpless without it. But this, this was his domain. He knew how to use their reliance on sight against them, how to misdirect. What he gathered, he set to the side leaving his hands free to position himself back into a seated position on the cushions, the woman along with him, whom he placed in his lap as he sat back down, settling in for what was next.

"I believed you requested the introduction of restraints or toys, so let's do a little of both."

Ketna had already suspected as much, she did request that, after all, but now without being able to see what he chose, it made the wait that much more suspenseful. He lifted her back off the cushion while directing one of her hands behind her, she followed suit with the other suspecting he was about to restrain the both of them, and he was.

Carefully moving the two arms together behind her back, a solid parallel cuff fastened the arms together behind her back. Once done he guided her back down into a lying position. It was smooth where it met her back, so it wasn't uncomfortable laying back upon her arms. This left her little mobility with her arms but this was fine considering the circumstances.

Fingers traced down her torso, over her sternum to her navel, and back up again to her neck. They lingered there for a moment sliding back and forth, then swept under the head to lift it ever slightly. With his other hand, he wrapped a collar around the neck. Ketna heard it clink, the ring responsible for the noise touching at the sides of the metal base that held it there. It rested on the base of the neck once Vazaroust had finished fastening the collar from behind.

Contact left her body again, prompting Ketna to listen out for the changes in movement around her, she had a feeling she knew what was to happen next. Hands grasped at her thigh, giving them a gentle squeeze before spreading them apart. One at a time, around each thigh just above the knee he fastened soft, firm straps attached to a spreader bar. Once each leg had been secured to the metal bar, it was pulled, guiding her legs with it until it was hooked up to the ring on her collar.

Restricted, secured and exposed, only left with sound and touch to inform her of what was to happen next. A hand caressed her thigh, touching lightly upon it, stroking up gently and letting go. She felt his weight lift itself from the cushions he had been beside and leave the space entirely. Followed by footsteps, the sound of which moved further away. She expected to hear him stop by one of the shelves but he just kept walking. Was he seriously leaving the room?

Her ears tracked the steps for as long as she could, he really left her there alone entirely. Was he getting something not available in the room? If that were the case, what could it possibly be. She heard no distinct movement, nothing obvious being moved. No, he wasn't retrieving anything, he was leaving her there as part of the process.

The limited input, the restricted movement, this was all drive up her anticipation and leave her on edge. And it was working. She remained there for some time, she wasn't sure how long, all she could really occupy herself with were her thoughts. It could be anything but the thing she kept coming back to was the visualization of what Vazaroust might do to her upon his return which she could only surmise that's exactly what he hoped her mind would travel off to. The general white noise of silence was finally broken by the return of a certain familiar sound of footsteps.

He took his time, strolling leisurely back to where she lay. He didn't sit back down immediately, instead he leaned over her, positioning an arm under her and scooping her up easily from the ground. From there he cradled her in his arms before seating himself, resting her sideways upon his lap as he did.

Hands grazed over her thighs, touching gently to the flesh, over the outer and inner thigh. A stroke up, then down, but he didn't make any effort to move between her legs. When she felt his touch again, it was at her midsection, reaching below her legs. Again soft and gentle strokes against her skin were made with no attempt to make contact with her erogenous zones. First she was made to wait and now he was continuing to tease her, it was maddening and she knew he was doing it on purpose.

The hand withdrew.

She heard the buzzing for only a fraction of a second, it didn't prepare her for the vibrating contact made directly at her clit. Even though she had used one on herself, it was nothing like this. She yelped loudly, her startled lurch almost threw her off his lap. She could hear his rumbling chuckle at her reaction.

And then he pulled it away.

Again it was placed back between her legs, she was more prepared for the sensation that rode through her, not reacting as dramatically as she did the first time. The pleasant sensations rose through her, she started to moan softly, her hips rocked back and forth trying to find the best way to stimulate herself. Vaz held the vibrator to her just long enough to get her close, and then pulled it away.

This time when he pulled away he would massage the root of her clit through the mons, further exacerbating her state. When her body cooled down, he did it again, placing the vibrator to her clit, gently pressing it into her flesh and leaving it there just long enough for her to get worked up, pulling it away when she felt herself on the cusp of something, then again massaging the mons when it was pulled away. Each time he did this, the amount of time it took to ramp up decreased, she was getting more sensitive with every attempt to the point where he had only held it to her for a couple seconds before pulling it away. A third, and a fourth time.

She whimpered with the last denial, she was so close she could almost reach it and it was kept from her again. She tried to press her hips into his fingers to amplify the gentle rubbing on her mons but it wasn't enough to get her off.

"Would you like to cum?"

"Yes, dammit." She blurted out.

She heard Vaz laugh above her, then felt the pull on her mons, the vibrator was off when it first lay flush to her exposed clit. She rocked her hips in his lap, against the vibe, and he chuckled again at her desperation and finally gave her what she wanted. What she felt was so sharp and intense she was unprepared, she practically yelped at the contact. The teasing had done its job, and when the vibe was flicked on in direct contact it sent her over within seconds. She didn't just feel it in her loins, but her hips, it's practically radiated from her center to the rest of her body. She had used vibes on her own but this was indescribable, and unlike doing it herself, she was unable to stop it.

The vibe never moved, it kept her at that plateau right into the next climax. She cried out again, less shock but more loud and gasping. She bucked and strained the restraints that nearly buckled in her throws, not exactly something her courtesan was expecting. He took hold of thigh to keep her in place, but also applied more pressure to the vibe at her clit, turning up the intensity.

She had not even ridden out the last orgasm and she was being forced right into the next, she had no idea that was even possible, not that she could process much anything at all with this new high. Everything was blanked out, electric white in her head. Her only being, her only existence was every nerve alight with the intense pleasure between her legs. The world around her hardly existed until the vibrations slowed down.

She was still dazed, experiencing aftershocks through her body when she noted her legs were no longer being held back by the collar, but laid down, hanging over Vaz's lap. The spreader bar was still there, but the metal link that connected it to the collar had been snapped amidst her throws. Vazaroust had a hand on her head, feeling for the switch, permitting her to see again.

"You warned me you were strong but that was a little unexpected."

She was breathing heavily, still not really in a state to respond. Vaz removed the collar from her neck, then the bar from her legs, being gentle, not moving her too abruptly. He left her arms where they were, for now.

"Will have to use something stronger next time." He stated out loud but it seemed to be directed at himself more so than her.

Finally she had cooled off enough to speak.

"Fuck, sorry about that."

"It's alright, you're not the first client to accidentally break my equipment, won't be the last."

Ketna attempted to lift herself up from Vazaroust's lap, he rested a hand on her shoulder, preventing her from rising any further.

"Oh this doesn't mean I'm done with you just yet."

The hand at her back slid further around, past her hips to grasp hold of her thigh. His other hand slid between her legs, touching her between her lower lips. Already so wet from the several orgasms just before, his two fingers slid into her passage easily. Ketna eased into his chest, pulled toward it by the arm wrapped around her, she relented to whatever it was he would do, however much he wanted, she wanted it as well.

Fingers started slow, pressing upward and into the more sensitive areas of her internal walls. When he felt Ketna's body relax, he made his motions more aggressive speeding up and generating more pressure. Ketna's body tensed again for the pleasure returning inside, even after everything before, she still wanted more. The grip on her leg tightened, followed by the sensation of a thumb sliding over her clit. She responded just about how he had expected, that arc and twist she did where her body couldn't decide if it wanted more or less. His grip on her thigh was the only thing keeping her in place, and he was determined to keep her still.

Being brought to orgasm in his lap with the use of a vibrator was a close and pleasant experience, but being fingered in his lap was different, something about it more intimate than before, despite there being little change in the actual setting. He had only stopped for a moment to let her ride out the wave, moving inside once he felt the contractions began to fade. When he felt her tense again, his thumb grazed back over her most sensitive place, delicate circular strokes that set her right over just as quickly as the vibe had before. He didn't stop this time, experimenting with her body and sensitive limits, something that would be useful for later play.

Ketna all the while was lost again in wave after wave of body rocking orgasm. The time he stopped enough to cool down let her regain her senses just long enough to lose them again. Then she was on a ride of constant contact, both lost and so very aware it was his hand that brought her to this state. At some point she could no longer register the contact the rest of her body made to his lap, she could only process what he was doing between her legs and that she could do nothing to stop it, not that she wanted to.

But it wouldn't be possible to live as that and soon the touches eased, contact slowing and easing away. Fingers withdrew, rubbing briefly between the lips then cupping the mound, her leg in the other hand placed back down so that he could use the now free hand to cradle against her back and drawn her body to him while the aftershocks of the last few orgasms began to die down.

Feeling every little shudder and twitch her body made in the absence of direct stimulus was the first thing that brought her back to consciousness, before she even noted the slightly different change in her position. She made no effort of her own to move or change how she was handled, putting effort into doing so may cause the warm exhaustion to ebb away too soon. Unfortunately, her mind was not as kind, the more of her consciousness returned the more she began to think on time spent being here, what to do after, and all the things she had to address once this was over.

Vazaroust could tell the afterglow was beginning to fade. Her limbs no longer felt heavy and her weight was gathering to her center, holding herself in a way as many tense people did where they merely pretended to relax but could never entirely relinquish control. Since he was already in a position to do so, he held her completely to his chest with one arm, while the other helped him to his feet. Ketna felt the body rise but didn't bother to move or speak, there really wasn't any need to. It wasn't difficult to determine he was heading to the bath.

"Shall I wash you off or would you prefer to do it yourself?" Vaz asked while opening the door.

"I won't complain if you do."

He chuckled and made his way to the shower head wall. His foot kicked a stool into place while he grabbed the shower head from the wall along with a fresh cloth and soap. He tested the temperature of the water before taking a careful seat on the stool he moved into place, just a moment ago.

Still cradled in one arm, her head rested on what she supposed would be the equivalent of his bicep, while she was sat on his thigh. The arm that cradled her wrapped around the front of her body parting her legs, draping them over his own such that she was spread. Warm water washed away her own fluid from her vulva and thighs, and while doing so, the hand between her legs, massaging her lower lips. She suspected what he was about to do and gave no intention of stopping it.

She felt him, rubbing the lips together, spreading them out, allowing the water to pass over then, all while massaging the greater labia. When he felt her really ease into his hold, the hand drew up, pulling back the skin. Moving the stream up, he paid careful attention to every twitch and shudder her body made against him until he could tell some stream of water was hitting her exactly where she needed it. Again she was brought to climax in his arms. The hand at her mons didn't have quite enough grip to keep her in place, squirming just out of direct contact with the water as she came, making a soft and high pitched whine under her helm. But that was alright, he didn't intend to hold her to it like before. He just wanted to send her over one more time.

When her body softened just enough, Vazaroust used the cloth and soap between her legs. Once rinsed off, he removed the binds from her arms, rubbing each one from shoulder to wrist with a warm damp cloth, less so much for clean up and more so to ease any muscle soreness there may have been. There wasn't any, but the gesture was appreciated all the same.

LadyLibido
LadyLibido
38 Followers
12