More Than A Loveing Motherly Hug

Story Info
A college student comes home.
1k words
3.79
145.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to angel love tor the time she spent editing my story in preparation for posting.

I came home from college for my winter break. You are the only one at home. I come into the house and tell you that I am going to take my stuff up to my old room and change my clothes. As soon as I get into my room I shut the door and turn on some music to listen to. I pull off my shirt and kick off my shoes and socks. The whole time you are watching through the keyhole in my door. Your eyes widen as I unbutton my pants and your heart starts to beat faster and faster as you see and hear me unzip my pants. Your pussy juices start flowing as I pull my pants off. You cant stand it anymore you walk in to ask me a question just so that you can see me.

"Can I get you anything to eat or drink because I know you've had a LONG HARD trip?" You ask me

"No I'm fine, but thanks for asking," I reply.

My cock starts to get hard because I notice your nipples getting hard. I look to notice you staring at my rock hard cock.

" Can I help you with that problem?" you ask still staring at my cock.

Not sure if you are just joking I reply, "You sure can!"

You move forward and start playing with my hard cock as I take my hand and slide it down your pants. I start to play with your wet and juicy pussy. I slowly move my fingers in circles around your clit.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm," You moan out of pleasure.

You slip down to your knees and pull my boxers off taking my hard cock into your mouth as you play with my balls with your other hand. I moan as you slow down and speed back up.

"I love that it feels so good," I say in a moaning voice.

"Do you now?" you ask as you stand up still jacking me off.

You start to kiss me as I reach up and rip your shirt off, the buttons go flying everywhere. I start massaging your succulent breasts. You lay me on the bed and start sucking my cock again. Then you move down to my balls, sucking and licking them as you continue to jack me off. All I could do is moan out of pleasure. My eyes close, my head tilts back I bite my bottom lip. I just wanted to explode but also wanting to hold it back.

" I am getting so close!" I say.

You just start jacking me faster and faster as you watch and wait to see me cum. I moan as I cum on my chest and belly. You keep jacking as the cum keeps squirting out. Then you start sucking till I cant stand it anymore.

"Please stop!! I can't handle it!!" I beg.

After you stop I lay you down on your back. I slowly kiss your neck. I move to your breast as I gently bite your nipples and continue down your belly. I unbutton your pants and unzip your zipper. As I take your pants off I kiss down one leg. Then as I take off your red see through thong I am kissing down the other leg.

You moan quietly as I rub my hands up both legs as I stare at that beautiful juicy wet pussy of yours. I spread your legs and put them over my shoulders. As I begin to lick around your clit in a circular motion. You arch your back while one hand is on my head and your other hand is playing with your breast squeezing your nipples.

I speed up as I move my tongue side to side across your clit. Your legs squeeze tighter around my head as your hand grabs a hold of my hair. I rub my hands up and down your side and legs. You let out a loud moan as you get off. I move from between your legs and climb on top of you sliding my hard cock in inch by inch. You feel every bit of my rock hard cock sliding in. I start slowly pounding that wet pussy. You eyes start closing and your mouth opens as if you want to make a sound but nothing comes out.

"Don't hold it in I want to hear you moan," I whisper.

You star moaning louder as I start pounding harder and harder.

"I know what will make you moan even more," I said.

"What is that?" you ask.

"Get on your hands and knees," I demand.

I slide him out and watch you turn over. I slide him back in, not holding anything back. I start pounding harder and harder as we both hear our skin smack together. My balls hit your clit and you beautiful ass jiggles every time it hits my belly.

"OH, YES I AM CLOSE!! KEEP GOING!!" you say loudly.

As you climax I reach around still pounding and play with your clit.

"OH GOD YES!!!" you yell as you get off.

I slide my hard cock out of you and fall onto my back. You climb on top of me start riding me hard and fast. Your tits are bouncing. I could feel your pussy juices all over my cock and balls. My head tilts back, my mouth opens up and I moan loudly out of pleasure as I cum long and hard. You feel me cum all inside of you, my cock pulsing as it forces the cum out.

"I know what we did was wrong, but I couldn't help myself," you say as you slip off of me.

"I know but you have such a sexy body that I have always wanted to fuck," I replied.

"Mom is this going to be the only time this will happen?" I ask.

"Only if you want it to be," you say.

"Hell no! I want it to happen more," I exclaimed.

"Good, so do I," you reply.

"Now get dressed, I will fix you something to eat," you say as you walk out the door.