More Than A Passport Photo Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill is fully photographed and ploughed.
1.3k words
4.21
55.1k
18
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

He was a bit impatient and moved forward towards Jill, he pushed her leg open and then spread her pussy lips further with his fingers.

"You don't mind do you?"

He felt her moistness, she smiled contently and eased her legs slightly wider.

"Enjoying this are we? I'm amazed you haven't done this before, you've a body that deserves attention and to be appreciated."

"Thanks" she said with some difficulty as her breathing shortened.

"Why don't you imagine you're getting ready for you boyfriend who you haven't seen all week."

"Husband actually and he has been away for a month and not due back for a fortnight" she blurted out, providing him with much more detail than she thought prudent.

Its Christmas mused the photographer.

"Okay think about hubby coming home and what you going to give him when he gets back. Slip your left hand between your thighs and with the right one cup your left breast....Great....Move that hand closer to your pussy, I want to get a shot of you stimulating yourself."

She moved her hand closer, her index finger resting softly on her pussy lips, she adjusted gently to ease it between her folds, and she dipped another then a third into her pussy. Her hips gently beginning to rock as her fingers moved in and out, her palm massaging her clit. She felt the gentle approach of an orgasm build within her. Her breathing quickened again, she pulled at her nipples and arched her back even more to give hand better access."

He was getting some excellent shots, she seemed to have no inhibitions now and from what she said about her husband, he thought she must be gagging for it. He needed to take control however, he didn't want her cumming without his participation. He needed to keep her in this malleable for what he planned next.

"Stop" he barked.

Shocked from her reverie by the abruptness of the command she ceased playing with herself and looked quizzically at him.

"Roll over, place your arms flat on the bed above your head, kneel on your knees and raise that cute little bum high in the air."

She responded rapidly but desperately wanted to ease the tension in her pussy. He wasn't happy with the pose and with both hands pulled her thighs wider. He dipped his index finger into her cunt and used it as a hook to raise he arse higher.

"Mmm" she murmured softly with approval "is there anymore from where that came from?"

She was hornier than ever and desperately wanted a big hard cock driven into her cunt to make her cum. He clicked away getting excellent pussy shots.

"Bring your hands round and grab you bum cheeks....good....now spread them apart."

She pulled her cheeks apart to give a perfect view of both her anal rose and pussy. The symmetry of the shot met with his approval, need to get rid of the hair for next time, he thought. He was spoilt for choice, each of her three holes looked equally inviting he didn't know which he should hit first.

The frustration was building in her, god why doesn't he bang me now, now, now, she would do anything if he would just fuck her.

Bang, without warning he slipped his rock-hard cock out of his pants and rammed it right up her cunt, almost bottoming out.

"Aarggh" she moaned "fuck, what took you so long."

She felt he was a good size, perhaps one of the biggest she'd had, her pussy walls tightened round his member and she tried to buck back in rhythm with him, but he was having none of it, this was going to be a pure hard fuck, ramming in and out of her, to keep her tight to him he yanked her long hair back so that she involuntary arched her back, giving him better access. She let out a guttural moan, she was close to cumming and he wasn't far behind. He suddenly tensed and shot his load deep into her cunt. As she felt the spunk hit the top of her pussy, her orgasm exploded. They collapsed in heap together.

After a few minutes pause, she felt his softening cock slide out of her. She placed her head on his chest and gently kissed him.

"Fuck I really needed that, haven't had such a good hard pounding for yonks. How much do I owe you for the photo?" she smiled, thinking she better book an appointment for a driving license photo, and a proper passport photo and a photo for......

"We can settle that later, but if you've worked with Joanne before you'll know a slut isn't finished until she's cleaned her man's cock after sex and made the appropriate thanks."

She nodded and smiled "Of course kind sir", sliding down his torso.

She was always amazed how something that could shrink that small, could expand so much and feel like it was splitting her in two. Jill gently cradled his balls in her right hand and with her left lifted his cock up, pulling the foreskin back, proceeding to lick the bell-end clean of the remnants of is spunk and her pussy juices. She loved doing this after a good screw, she was such a slut, pity her husband didn't realise how raunchy she could be – many other men had sampled her attributes, he just didn't push her hard enough. She engorged the cock in her mouth, and was lost in post-coital thought, until she realised it was rapidly hardening again. She knelt above him, moving his cock deep inside he throat, up and down again. Slowly increasing the pace.

As he idly fingered her pussy, he felt his erection growing in her mouth, shame to waste it he thought. He roughly slapped her arse cheek, and she yelled as she pulled off his cock.

"Time for number three" he said, rolling her onto her front and bringing her knees up under her. He inserted his index finger into her rear rosebud and felt it stiffen – it was very tight.

"Does your husband not give you anal?"

"No"

"You're not a virgin are you?"

"Of course not, it's just he's never tried, however I did have some German boyfriends and they always liked a rear entry, as Joanne told you, you get fucked anyway and everyway, all the time."

"So when was the last time?"

"A couple of years ago, my husband was away whilst we were having some plumbing done in the house, and the plumber did such a good job I thought it only decent to thank him."

"My we are a horny little slut aren't we" he said as he moved the end of his cock to entrance of her anal rose. She tensed a little, expecting some pain given his size, but he distracted her by slapping her arse sharply and as he did so he eased his member in. God she was tight, she clenched her teeth and he eased deeper inside her, inch by inch till she felt his balls gently touching her cheeks. He waited to adjust his position and started move in and out, she managed to strike up a rhythm this time, and he grabbed her hips and started to fuck her with a greater tempo. He slipped his hand between her thighs and as he fingered her clit she responded with more vigour. She was such a little minx, he thought she'll have me coming in a minute. She felt him tense once again and moaned as he emptied into for a second time.

He kept his cock in her as long as possible, but the laws of physics eventually took its toll and it slipped out. Without being instructed this time, she turned round and took his cock in her mouth and cleaned it of its many juices.

As she did so, he said "I want your pussy clean shaven or waxed for next time. I think such an expert cocksucker as yourself will be very welcome addition to our stable, I can't wait to put you and Joanne up against each other when we have the next camera club – who can take the most cocks, you or Joanne."

She paused from attending to his penis, smiled and said "Why me of course...."

ambise
ambise
166 Followers