More than a Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers

I closed my eyes and smiled.

 

*******

 

I saw Isa in the lobby of the school as I dropped Noah off. She was chatting with some women at the front desk, having already sent Jax into his class. I milled around for a minute, easily fitting in among the crowd of parents dropping off kids. At some point, Isa caught sight of me, said good-bye to the ladies at the desk, and headed my way. We walked out together, and as we headed towards the parking lot, I asked, "Any point in both of us driving?"

"Nope," she said with a grin, taking my hand in hers and skipping a little.

She had on a short blue sundress, even though it was only a mildly warm day in early spring. I could see through the loose collar that she wasn't wearing a bra, either. Isa didn't have enough of a chest to have cleavage, but the small curves that disappeared into her dress looked plenty tempting. "Aren't you cold?" I asked.

"A little," she answered. Then after a quick glance around us, she said, "I wanted something that could be removed quickly."

If there had been any question in my mind about our plans for that morning, they were now answered.

"I'm right here," I said, indicating my car. We drove to my place, the car filled with nervous excitement. We walked into my house and as I put up my keys I said, "So...want me to get out some cards or something? Watch TV? Make a cake?" I was laughing by the end, because Isa was pushing me insistently towards the couch. Knocking me onto my back, she crawled on top of me and started kissing me with a vengeance. After a few seconds, she pulled her mouth away and said in a lusty voice, "I wanna play house."

Then straightening up while straddling me, she grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled the whole thing off. I only got a glimpse of her form, naked except for her bright blue panties, before she dropped back down onto me. As she tried to resume kissing, I whispered in her ear, "Curtains."

Isa pushed herself up a bit to look at me. I nodded to the window and said, "Curtains." They were wide open, revealing an empty suburban street. Isa shrieked and hopped off me. She ran back to my bedroom, wearing only her panties. Laughing, I closed the curtains and followed her.

I got back to the room and she was on my bed, hiding under the covers.

"I can't believe that happened," came her muffled voice from beneath a pile of blankets. "I'm so embarrassed. I thought I was being all sexy and powerful and then...AAAHH!"

I grabbed the blankets and peeled them back, one at a time. When only a sheet was between us, I pulled off my shirt, then pulled the sheet away. Isa gripped the sheet and wouldn't let it go. She was laughing and trying to curl up in a ball. I stood up, removed my pants, and got under the sheet with her.

"Is that better?" I asked.

She uncurled her body and rolled on top of me. "Much better." she said. "I can't believe that happened."

"No one saw anything," I assured her.

"But they could have," she insisted. I wasn't sure that made sense, but it wasn't worth arguing. Besides, I had another issue to bring up.

"Hey, I think I just had my first chance at admiring your body snatched away from me. Let me have another look."

"Nooo, I lost the moment. Don't look yet. Just feel, OK?" She rubbed her hands along my sides to make her point. I did the same, but said, "Do you know how long I've been wanting to see you naked?"

Isa gave a frustrated sigh. "It's nothing special, Brian. Just...look another time. It's embarrassing." I started to think that she had some body image issues, which Carrie once told me almost every woman struggles with. Looking at Isa, just as with Carrie, I was baffled that she didn't understand how insanely beautiful she was.

"Fine," I said with an exaggerated sigh. Then rolling her onto her back, I started moving down further under the covers. "If you won't let me look at your body, I'll just have to explore it in other ways." I kissed my way down her torso, stopping to pay extra attention to the small mounds resting lightly on her chest. I listened carefully to her breathing, wanting to respond to anything that seemed to be particularly enjoyable for her.

Moving further down, I kissed my way along her waist, then went down her hips, intentionally avoiding coming close to her pussy. Isa whimpered and tried to turn her hips a little. I ignored her and kissed all the way down her thighs, pausing at her knees.

"Want a foot rub?" I asked, my head still under the sheet.

"What?"

"Do...you...want...a...foot rub?" I said slowly.

"Nooo," she answered softly, moaning a little.

"Then take off the sheet and let me see you."

"No," she said, gripping the sheet.

"Suit yourself," I teased, rubbing my hands down her calves and to her feet.

"Arrrrggghhh!" she growled, tossing the sheet to the side and crossing her arms over her breasts. "Happy?" she asked, obviously frustrated.

I raised myself up on my knees, straddled her thighs, and looked down at her perfect form. Taking her wrists in my hands, I gently but firmly uncrossed her arms and put her hands by her sides. Running my eyes up and down her body, my insides tightened up with excitement. Her freckles ran from her shoulders down to the top of her breasts. Her nipples were small and hardened points at the top of two small, kissable breasts. She had stretchmarks along her sides, badges of honor from her pregnancy.

"Very happy," I said. "Very, very happy." Isa rolled her eyes but couldn't stop a smile from forming. I slowly put my fingers inside her waistband and pulled her panties down. Isa lifted her hips, giving me the freedom to fully expose her. Her thin hair was neatly trimmed along her bikini line, and her hands instinctively went to cover herself as I pulled the panties off her legs.

I moved her towards the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor. Removing her hands from her mound, I placed them on my head, allowing her to pull me closer to her. I gave her slit one gentle kiss, then breathed in her aroma. Isa sighed and closed her legs slightly.

"You're a bit of an enigma," I said to her, giving a slow lick along her folds as she groaned for me to explain.

"Sometimes you are so sexually assertive and so clearly want to be with me," I said, then slowly licked the length of her slit again. "But then in the blink of an eye you are acting shy and uncertain." I gave three little kisses up her slit, stopping just below her clit. Isa's hips slowly began rocking.

"I want this...I do," she said very softly. "But it's been a long time. Not since...since that beach trip, when I got pregnant with Jax."

When she paused to take a breath, I started steadily licking her slit, gradually working the tip of my tongue between her lips. Isa pushed her hips up at me and moaned.

"And I know...I don't have the kind of body you're used to...the kind your wife had. I've seen the pictures- she was so full and beautiful. She just looks...womanly. And I know it's hard not to be making comparisons in your head. I don't...I don't blame you for that."

My heart hurt as I took in those words. I didn't want to stop what I was doing, trying to bring her pleasure, so I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked gently one time. That elicited a nice gasp and a gentle cry as she pulled my head towards her.

"You're right..." I said, then circled her clit with my tongue. "...about one thing. You're body is very different from my late wife's." A series of hard, firm licks up and down her folds, then pressing my finger through to her entrance, and Isa was close to the edge of cumming.

"But you're wrong to think that there's something wrong about that." I kissed her clit. I kissed her slit. I ran my finger just inside her folds, then slowly worked it past her entrance.

"I didn't love and marry Carrie because of her body. I loved her body because it belonged to her."

Isa groaned as I moved my finger slowly around inside her. Her hips began pushing against my hand, moving my finger in and out a little. I wondered if she even heard what I was saying. I hoped she was listening. I just wanted her to know how much she was loved and how beautiful she was.

"And I love your body...I love it very very much...It's sexy, it's beautiful, it's desirable..." I paused to press my tongue against her clit, causing her breath to become raspy. "but part of what makes your body so beautiful, is that it belongs to you, the woman I love." Isa's hips were jerking towards me, and my tongue went back to her clit, pressing hard, then pulling back for a gentle rub. Isa pulled my head hard into her, forcing my mouth back on her clit. I kissed and tongued it until I was rewarded with a breathy, unmistakably happy cry.

Oh! OHH yeah! OOOHHH God! Yeah! Yeah!

Isa clenched her legs together, pressing my head between them. I felt her entrance contracting around my finger. She breathed loud, hissing breaths that reminded me of birth preparation classes I had attended. As she writhed and moaned, Isa rubbed one hand through my hair, ensuring I would look completely disheveled. With one long, less constricting squeeze of her shaking legs, she held my head and then relaxed. I slowly pulled my finger out, gave it a quick lick, then rose to my feet, my knees cracking to complain of the position they had been put in.

"Help me up," Isa said, extending her arms to me. I pulled her into a standing position and she said, "I need to pee." She trotted off to the bathroom, and I hollered, "Want something to drink?"

I thought I heard a "Yes please!" as I opened the fridge. I poured some iced tea for each of us, then quickly washed my mouth and hands at the kitchen sink. Bringing the drinks back and putting them on the nightstand, I crawled onto the bed. Isa was just coming back in the room, looking a little shy, but still glowing. She stood next to the bed and drank a full glass of tea, giving me the chance to admire her naked body. My long-denied cock was ready to receive some attention.

Putting her glass down, Isa crawled over me and pressed her lips to mine, playfully forcing an ice cube to pass from her mouth into mine. I crunched on it and swallowed it down. We kissed for a few moments, then she pulled back and said, "You washed up?"

I nodded and she said, "Good. I like that." Then she collapsed on top of me, wrapping her arms around my back and kissing urgently. After another minute, she rolled off of me and onto her back, next to me. "I can't begin to tell you how good I feel right now," she sighed. "It has been...so long. And...what you said..." She turned abruptly to face me and said, "Please don't just say things like that, OK? Because if you say them and don't mean them, it's going to hurt a lot more than if you are just honest about what you think. So now's you're chance. Be honest...you really don't mind my body? You don't think I'm too small or not curvy enough?"

"Don't mind? Are you kidding me? Do you know how much guilt I felt those first few months after I met you? I thought I was lusting after another man's wife! I was imagining you in my fantasies...I was wanting your body. You are beautiful! Am I going to have to tell you that every day?"

She rolled onto me with a smile, resting her head on my chest, and said, "Just keep telling me and telling me and telling me, even if I don't believe it." We stayed like that for a few minutes, her body rising and falling on my chest to the cadence of my breathing. I was still very aroused and ready for action, but she seemed so content and peaceful there. I wrapped my arms around her lithe body, resting my hands on her naked back.

Finally, my lust got the better of me, and I said, "Isa? Are you about ready for more?"

Her body started shaking on top of me- she was laughing! Lifting her head, she looked at me with playful eyes and said, "I was curious how long you'd wait before saying something. Six minutes is pretty impressive!" As she said that, she was backing away from me, moving towards my crotch. She pulled my boxer briefs down, releasing my throbbing tool. With only a quick, sexy look up at me, she turned her attention to my need. Taking my shaft in her small hands, she slowly eased her mouth over me. Once the whole head was inside, she slowly pulled up, leaving just the tip in her lips. Then she abruptly pushed her mouth down, taking almost half my length into her mouth.

Using her hands and her mouth, she worked my cock slowly...agonizingly slowly. Maybe she thought my groans were pleasure, but most of them were frustration...aching need...the desire to release. I had been hard since we walked to my car over an hour earlier. I had been hard when we were kissing on the couch. The whole time I was covering her pussy with kisses, my cock ached to be inside her. Even as we talked and as she rested on top of me, I felt the urge to pull her onto me- it would only have taken a few simple motions.

The morning had been one extended session of foreplay for me. So when Isa removed one hand and took me even deeper in her mouth, I had to warn her, "Soon."

Playful was one thing, but sometimes Isa was downright cruel. Knowing I was close, she slowed down. Removing her hand, she pulled her mouth up and left me hanging for a few seconds. Then with just her mouth, she went down over me again, ever so slowly. Another lift off, another slow descent. Despite having no past inclination towards rough sex, I was almost ready to grab her head and force her to finish me off with her mouth.

"Issssaaaa..." I groaned.

She pulled her head up and said in a casual voice, "Would you like a foot rub?" She laughed as I growled in frustration. "I'll take that as a no," she said. Then with skill I had never personally experienced before, she put her mouth tight around me and pushed down....down....down. She had almost my whole length in her mouth before she pulled up and hissed in a breath through her nose. Putting her fingers in a circle on my shaft, she repeated that heavenly action- taking me almost the whole way down. With her fingers there, it felt like I was fully encased in her warmth.

"oooohhhhhhGOD! Isa, I'm so close," I said.

She pushed down again...and again... faster!... again... squeezing... sucking... again... faster! And with a groan and a shout I pushed my hips up, meeting her on a downstroke. I released two years of chastity, eighteen months of loneliness, four months of desire, and an hour of intense build-up into her beautiful mouth. Isa moved up and down again, milking my cum out of me as it released in heavy, intense pulses. She pulled up enough to swallow before going down again, continuing to urge my load into her welcoming mouth.

I closed my eyes and rested a hand on her soft shoulder. I was gasping for breath and trembling slightly. With what little awareness I had, I tugged Isa up towards me. She found her place next to me, curled up under my arm, her head on my chest. I managed to get a sheet over us, trusting our body warmth to do the rest. Isa looked up at me with big, happy eyes, and I squeezed her. I found her mouth with mine and kissed her gently. She put her head back on my chest, and we drifted off to sleep.

 

*******

 

I was a little disoriented when I woke up. It was daytime...I was naked...something on my chest...a woman in my arms... It started coming back to me. I smiled and felt a stirring of desire between my legs. Isa was still asleep, her head on my chest. She had given me the most amazing blowjob I had ever experienced, and now she was drooling on my chest as she slept. It felt so wonderfully...domestic.

It took me a minute to realize that something was missing- the noise of children. The boys were still at school, and I had no idea what time it was. I couldn't maneuver to see the clock without waking Isa up. I shook her gently, and she lifted her head. She wiped her mouth, and shrugged. I turned to see the clock- only 11am, we still had a few hours. Isa had rolled onto her front and was laying face down on the bed. I avoided looking at her, though, because I needed to pee and didn't want anything complicating that process. Once I was back from the bathroom, however, I let my eyes...and hands...wander all over her back, ass, and legs. Isa moaned with approval.

"What time is it?" she mumbled into the pillow.

"Eleven," I replied. "What are you thinking for the next couple of hours?"

She rolled onto her side, squinting as she looked up at me, and stretched. Once she was relaxed again, she said, "I'm thinking we should go out to lunch, just the two of us."

I was a little disappointed, having hoped we could spend more time in bed, but a quiet lunch with Isa sounded pretty good, too.

"And Brian...can we swing by my place first and let me get some more clothes?"

*******

 

Lunch was nice. It had been a while since I had been out to eat without Noah or without it being about work. We talked. We joked. We managed to get through a whole meal without needing to clean up a spill or apologize to the next table. I wondered what life would have been like if Isa and I had gotten together without kids- in some parallel reality. She was a very fun woman, and I really liked being with her. She had this way of making me laugh over totally unexpected things.

We went from lunch straight to the school and picked up the boys. Isa had to work that evening, so we wouldn't be seeing them again that day. I convinced myself that I could take another morning off, though, and a text to Isa confirmed that she would be available, too.

The next morning, after another very satisfying round of oral sex at her place, Isa and I were curled up together on her bed. She sighed and said, "Sooo...I'm guessing you would like to have sex at some point, too?"

"You...don't?" I asked, pretty sure that wasn't the case.

She smacked my chest lightly for that. "No, silly, I definitely do. I keep getting scared about it, but I really do want to. Like I told you before, it's been since before Jax was born- over five years- so I am very eager to rediscover sex. But I still need a few more weeks for my birth control to take effect, and I'm really not wanting any more surprises."

"Condoms?"

"Don't trust 'em. Jax's existence reminds me of that."

I grinned. "Yeah, but that turned out pretty good in the end, didn't it?"

"It did, but it wasn't an easy road to get to the good part. I almost gave up."

"Gave up?"

Isa wiggled next to me. Her voice got sad. "Yeah, I got convinced that it wasn't worth risking my whole future just to have a baby. And I totally understand why someone would make that choice- it's like you're looking down two paths your life can follow, and you think it's all so obvious and clear how each path will turn out. Either you'll be just like all your friends- pursuing your career with all the happiness you can grab, having kids if and when you feel ready, or else you'll be a bitter, resentful single parent living off welfare."

"I can't imagine being in that position, looking at those options."

"And being just a young thing at the start of your life when you're making that choice..." she said wistfully.

"Oh, because you're so old now, right?" Another smack to the chest.

"I'm serious, Brian. Five years raising a kid will really make you grow up fast."

"I know, babe, I know. What made you change your mind?"

She turned her body a little towards me and draped her leg across my crotch. The smoothness of her thigh felt good. "I talked to some people who gave me a different perspective...who gave me some options...who painted a picture of another path that I hadn't considered."

"And? What was that path like?"

nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers