More than a Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers

"Do you think we're moving too fast?" she asked, opening her eyes and putting a hand on the back of my head.

"I can slow down if you want," I joked, all but ceasing my thrusting.

"You know what I mean," she laughed, then said, "oooo, actually...keep doing that...real slow...hold it deep in there like that...yeah, now pull back real slow...o god, yes, now do that again." She start breathing deep and moving her hips around. I kept up a slow motion and propped my body up a little higher so her hand could work between us. She started to gently rub her clit.

"I think it's only too fast if one of us doesn't feel ready."

"Hmm," she said, possibly in response.

"And as long as the boys are comfortable with it,"

"Yeah..." she whined.

"Then I'd say we're not moving fast enough."

"Hmm?" she moaned, her hand moving faster between us, pausing only when I was at the deepest point of my thrusts.

"Because the sooner we get married..."

"Yeah?" she gasped.

"...the sooner we can share a bed..."

"YEAH?"

"...and I can touch your perfect body every night."

Isa's hand was flashing across her clit, and her other hand pushing on my abs, keeping me halfway inside her. Mmm-HMMM!... Mmm-HMMM!!... yeah!... YEAH!... ooooOOOOO GAHHHH!! As she came, Isa pulled her hands out from between us and quickly put them on my ass, pulling me towards her. I eagerly sank back in, holding still as Isa rubbed her hands all over me, writhing around so that her legs and arms and cheeks and anything else she could move made contact with some part of my body. Her voice became small, whining cries in my ear, beautiful music singing of pleasure in her deepest core. Her orgasm didn't fade away- it ended with a big squeeze of her whole body gripping mine, then suddenly relaxing.

She exhaled in one long breath then giggled. "I don't remember it being like that," she said.

"Well it isn't always," I warned her, "but I think we both have a backlog of lust that we're finally getting out."

"Speaking of logs," she said, squeezing my cock with her slick tunnel, "are you about ready to get some things out of your system?"

I groaned at the joke, and Isa said, "Hey. I get silly when I'm nervous. It's my defense mechanism."

"You're nervous?"

She shrugged and said, "I don't want to be a lousy lay."

I laughed and began thrusting hard. "Impossible, girl, impossible." I wrapped my arms all the way around her, marveling at how thin she was and how far around her my arms would go. I got a good grip of her body to increase my leverage and began speeding up. "You are an exciting (thrust), beautiful (thrust), fun (thrust), sexy (thrust), beautiful (thrust)..."

"You...oof...already said that."

I paused for a moment, holding my cock so that just the tip remained inside her. "That must mean it's doubly true," I panted. Then I pushed slowly back in, savoring the feeling of entering her. I was on the edge of cumming, and when Isa tried to kiss me, I couldn't return her kisses. I was breathing hard and pushing frantically into her again and again. I was moving slower but harder, sensing my release was just about to overtake me. Her kisses peppered my neck and chest. She gently sank her teeth into my shoulder and then kissed the marks they left.

As I reached the point of no return, I moved my hands down to her hips, gripping them tight and thinking how amazing it was to be able to control her body like that- to force it to move in whatever way suited my pleasure. And at that moment, what suited my pleasure was pulling her tight against me. Isa moaned as I pushed hard and held deep. I cried out as I started pulsing inside her, spraying her soft walls with my load. I pulled back and thrust again, slowly, feeling my cock twitch and expand as I did. Isa raised her legs and locked her feet around me, pushing against my ass with her heels as her arms wrapped around my back.

We remained in that position for at least a minute, silently enjoying the most intimate of all embraces. Finally, Isa's legs slid back down to the bed. My softening member began to slip out, and I rolled onto my back. I wondered what would be the appropriate, affirming, affectionate thing to say in that moment. How could I let her know that I loved her, that I appreciated her, that I was looking forward to spending our lives together? What words could possibly feel right in that special moment?

Just as I was about to fumble my way through some words of devotion, Isa said, "I'm hungry. Do you want some cake?"

I laughed and rolled over to give her a soft, lingering kiss. She was perfect. It was so right, so domestic, so normal. "Cake sounds great," I said.

Isa hopped up and pulled on a light, short nightgown. "Sadly, I can't stay naked...not until we're empty-nesters," she said, heading towards the door.

"Well I'll eagerly await that day," I half-joked, picking up my boxer briefs.

A few minutes later, Isa returned with one big piece of cake for us to share. We ate in contented silence, then put the plate to the side and curled up in each other's arms for the night. As I peacefully listened to her soft breathing next to me, Isa asked, "Sooo...sleep-over at your place tomorrow?"

"Yeah," I said with a chuckle, "I think that would be fine."

"I get the top bunk!" she said playfully.

"I think I'll let you sleep in the big bed tomorrow," I sighed.

"Well...I still want to be on top," she said, her hand moving slowly back and forth across my abdomen.

"With pleasure, Mrs. Isabella..."

The End

nageren
nageren
1,070 Followers