More Than a Tease

Story Info
She remembers her night with an older man.
2.2k words
4.27
56.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Lit Readers. This story is actual, factual, and true. Bill is a real person, with whom I have had the equisite pleasure of knowing, one-on-one. I hope you enjoy the tale of our coupling.

If you are interested in our relationship at all, you may also read my other stories, Emails to Lovers, Chps. 1-3. These are also real emails I have sent Bill. I hope you all enjoy!

*

They had been teasing each other for the past week. He was older than her by eleven years, but the sexual tension between them was undeniable. She was out there, visiting a good friend of hers – her first lover. Despite that, their flirting and teasing continued, unabated, until that one fateful night.

They had agreed to watch some movies at his place, just as they had done before. This time was different; it was her last night before she would fly back home, back to her family, before going back to her college classes.

She was dressed comfortably in a sweatshirt and workout pants – nothing sexy by any means. She didn't want to lead him on unnecessarily. He had just gotten out of the shower, and was getting dressed. She sat on the couch while he got dressed, and they talked about stuff, but nothing in particular.

Finally, they decided on some movies to watch, and they climbed on his bed and got comfy. Throughout the first movie, nothing happened. As she watched, she wondered to herself how far it would go tonight. He had teased her into such a lusty state. She was hornier than she could remember. There was something about his confidence, and he was so goddamned cocky sometimes. She knew she wanted him to fuck her, and she knew that he'd be good at it. He had a way with his hands; she knew that much for sure.

The second movie started on the DVD player, and again, nothing happened. She got tired, and snuggled up against him, molding her body to his side. He was so warm, and she felt comfortable yet vulnerable. She had a full-blown debate going on in her mind: "I know if he makes a move, I won't resist it. Should I just get it over with and start it?"

She still hadn't decided if she would go all the way with him or not. She was an adventurous college chick. She had her hook-ups back at school. After all, he was so much older than her, in the Army, and married with kids. He didn't mean anything to her and she didn't mean anything to him – that part was mutual, as was how good the fuck would be.

The third movie was put in, but by this time, he was sleepy. She could hear his breathing become normalized as he slept. She herself was drifting in and out of a light slumber. She had turned herself towards him, and wrapped an arm around him. His breathing quickened as she started running her fingernails down his chest. She repositioned herself so she could reach him better. She sat next to him and ran her nails down his arms and his sides. He would jump every time she hit his nipples.

His reaction was making her wet. He moaned and murmured in his sleep. She couldn't believe how soaked she was. Her thong was saturated, and her pants were drenched. She moved down to his torso, then slowly past his crotch and to his legs. She was really getting off on how turned on he was getting, and he was still asleep! She continued up his legs, pushing up the leg of his shorts, to get higher and higher.

She could see his cock trapped in the confines of his shorts. She salivated at the thought of sucking it down her throat. Deep throating wasn't her specialty, but the size of the protuberance made her look forward to the challenge.

Her hand reached out and rubbed the obscene bulge, and she literally awoke the monster. His dick jumped in her hand, straining against the mesh material. At the same time, he woke up and reached for her. All at once his hands were all over her, and he was kissing her with a strong lusty passion. She knew if she didn't have him now, she would implode from desire.

She sat astride him while he pulled up her sweatshirt and bra. He used his powerful hands to lift and squeeze each of her breasts. He sucked one into his mouth, caressing her nipple. "Bite it!" She screamed.

She was moaning and speaking incoherently, but he wouldn't stop. Suddenly he sucked hard, and then released her. She growled at him, until he took the other nipple into his mouth. She had never had anyone attack her tits like that before. Finally she found someone who could be rough with her the way she always had wanted.

While he grabbed and mashed the tit he was sucking on, he reached down into her pants to rub her clit. She was dying from the pleasure of having her nipple chewed on and her clit expertly rubbed. She arched back, and he released her nipple. He moved his one hand so he could finger fuck her, and brought in the other hand so he could keep rubbing her clit.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. Fuck yeah. C'mon, c'mon, keep...yeah...yes...ahhh...ahhhh, so good, so good." She was close, but he had other ideas. He started pulling down her pants, and lifting her legs towards him. He was so powerful she didn't have a choice, not that she minded a bit.

He ran his hands up and down her legs, making her moan. He discovered a spot behind her knee that made her absolutely weak. He licked and sucked that soft spot, while she whimpered and thrashed about on the bed. He was in absolute control, and she was about to enter ecstasy. Suddenly he bit down on her leg, and she screamed. God, it hurt so good, she couldn't believe it!

He was sitting back in his bed, lifting her pussy to his face, and he began to devour her whole. She was in heaven. She couldn't believe how intense this experience was. She felt as though she had awoken some mythical fuck machine. He ate her pussy greedily, smearing her juices everywhere. While he licked and lapped at her, he grunted and moaned, which made her even hotter. She screamed as she came, and she thrust her cunt all over his face and chin. He didn't stop; he kept eating her, consuming her and her nectar, forcing her to cum over and over again.

She couldn't take it anymore, and she begged him to stop. At first he wouldn't listen. She came again and pleaded with him, and finally he relented. She lay there, half across him, while she caught her breath. The smile on her face was undeniable – she couldn't remember the last time she had cum so hard or as many times as he had just made her.

Slowly she pulled her pants off her right foot, then her thong, and she knelt next to him. The breathily thanked him for such wonderful orgasms, then told him she wanted to return the favor. She looked at his shorts and said, "These have to go," and she carefully pulled his shorts over his dick, and down his legs. Her eyes widened at the sight that lay before her. "Now this is a cock," she said as she settled down and admired the view. She reached out and stroked it, felt how heavy it was. She grasped the shaft between her thumb and middle finger, but she couldn't get her fingers to touch. "That's a first," she thought to herself.

She pulled his cock towards her so she could admire how beautiful it was. It was long and thick, weighty even. She thought of him sliding his cock in and out of her hot cunt. She could imagine herself rippling down his shaft with every stroke. Suddenly she needed to taste him, to run her tongue down him. Carefully she kissed his cock, and then ran her tongue down to his balls. She coated the head of his member in her saliva, and carefully cradled his nuts in her hand. They were so heavy!

She leaned forward and took him into her hot mouth. He groaned, "Yeah, that's it, baby." She loved it when guys made noise and talked. It was a turn on knowing how hot you made a guy. Every time she slid him into her mouth, she'd stroke with her hand. She had a great rhythm going, and she was really getting into it. She started sucking harder and faster, moaning on his cock once it got to her throat. She could tell he was enjoying himself by the sounds he was making.

She would pop off his dick and blow some cool air on him, just to bring him down a little bit. She lifted his balls, and carefully licked around them. She teased her tongue between them, and then coated each one in her saliva. She continued pumping his cock as she sucked one ball into her mouth. As she sucked and pumped, she rubbed between his ball sack and asshole, and then took his other nut into her mouth. She moaned on them, and ran her tongue all over them. She slowly let one pop out of her mouth, then the other.

Just as she was releasing his balls, he crept a hand to her pussy, and started to stroke her gently. "You're so wet," he said in amazement. Then he slid a finger to her anus. He slowly slid his finger in, knuckle deep. She loved it, and wanted more.

"Yeah, oh yeah," she moaned. She was thrusting back on his finger. He was sliding his finger in and out of her ass, and she knew she had to have more.

"Mmmm...hmmm," she replied as she took him back into her mouth. She started sucking him harder and faster than before. Her urge to feel him cum in her mouth was taking over. She wanted him to cum, and she wanted to cum herself. She was so conflicted.

"Don't stop baby, ughhhh...yeah, that's right...keep going..."

"I want to fuck you...I want to feel you slide into my pussy. I can't stand it anymore!"

"Trust me, I can keep going after I pop. I can fuck you all night long."

She'd heard promises like that before. Was he serious, or just looking to get his and leave her without hers? Plus, he was older...was it even possible for him to do that? Only young guys can fuck, cum, and go again in a few minutes, right?

She kept sucking him, but said, "No, I need to feel you inside me right now. Now!"

She got onto her hands and knees while he crawled behind her. He grabbed his dick and slid it up and down her slit a few times. He was driving her crazy! "Please...please. Bill! Please...ugh! Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...YES!"

He slid his pole into her, once, twice, and on the third time he thrust into her hard and came. She was ready for a serious disappointment, but he was still hard. "But, how...?" She was very confused. He had just cum, but still, he was fucking her.

"I told you, but you didn't believe me. I can stay hard for someone special."

At that point all she wanted was for him to fuck her hard.

"Harder Bill, please. Slam your cock into me...I want to feel your balls slap against my clit."

She was enjoying the fucking she was receiving. His pillow was beneath her, and she was screaming into it. She reached down and rubbed her clit, and came hard.

She pulled off him and rolled over. She was exhausted, but could have gone on even longer. What she really wanted was for him to fuck her ass. She smiled at him, and grabbed his cock. She stroked it a few times and brought it up to her tight hole.

"Do you have any lube?" she asked expectantly.

"Uh, I think I have some lotion," he replied.

"Yeah, I don't think so...too bad, if I had known, I would have brought some."

She tried to push his cock past her tight rings. "Yeah, that's not going to work, at least not right now. Give me a little bit to recover."

She was exhausted anyway, so they got up. She hunted for her bra, her thong and pants. Somehow, her sweatshirt had never come off. He took a leak and brushed his teeth while she got dressed.

"I'm going to go back to Ed's room and pack. Want to join us for breakfast?" she asked Bill.

"Well, I'm going to get some sleep, but sure, why not? Just give me a call."

As she left his room, she smiled at herself. Although she was a little disappointed that he didn't fuck her ass, it was still one hell of a fucking. Definitely one she would remember for a while to come. Plus, she had those teeth marks to remember their little romp together by...

I hope you all enjoyed our experience. Please remember to vote! Thank you!