More Than Friends

Story Info
He wanted her, and nothing was going to stop him.
2.4k words
4.35
75.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her as she entered the park, looking around tentatively, trying to not only get her bearings, but find something familiar. I was leaning against an old wooden bench, resting in the shade of the day. She looked over my way, and her face lit up. She dashed over to me, squealing as she threw herself into my waiting arms. I laughed and buried my face into her hair gently.

"I've missed you SO much!! It's been way too long, what's new, what's going on?"

She prattled on like a little school girl, her pretty green eyes sparkling with such excitement and genuine happiness. I wonder if she'd be so happy if she knew what I wanted to do to her, what this meeting was really planned for.

"Not much, same old really. You look great!" I said with an appreciative grin, and she did.

Standing at about 5'8", long strawberry blonde hair falling in waves down to her breasts, glowing skin dusted with freckles, she was a thing of beauty to me. The tight, slightly ripped up jeans, white tank top and her smooth cheeks flushing were making it hard for me not to stare.

"Aw Collin, hehehe, you look pretty good yourself." She playfully punched me on the arm.

I chuckled, and asked her a few more obligatory questions. She answered them all gleefully, and while I would have liked to have heard her answers, I was too distracted, making sure I was ready.

I had my old leather school bag slung across my chest, filled with what I'd need. I had been planning it all for the last few weeks. I was in deep lust with Julie. We'd known each other for ages, but I was always the "best friend". I had been there for her, for any little morsel she'd toss me. It's not like I hadn't had my share of attention then too; I had the whole "dark and mysterious" thing going for me. I wasn't ever really that interested in the girls I dated, they were just practice, and compared to Julie, no girl was good enough. Sure, I fucked a few; I wanted to have it right when I had Julie in my arms. She had no clue, never had an inkling of the dark thoughts I had. Of course she didn't though. She was so innocent, so sweet. At least, she seemed to be to the rest of the world. I knew what she liked, her having trusted me enough to let loose a few little fantasies she wished all her past boyfriends could have initiated. And finding her journal laying about on more than one occasion in her apartment was just the cherry on top. I'd make her mine, and I knew she'd love it. I came back to my senses, and realized we had stopped walking. She was staring at me expectantly. I blinked.

"What?"

"Well? I asked you a question, you gonna answer it wise guy? Or are you avoiding the topic?"

I stared blankly at her, and she just giggled and rolled her eyes. She pointed at me.

"You. Girls. Any news?"

I snorted out a laugh.

"Aw, Jules, you'll never let up on that with me will you?"

We had just made our way down the park path, down towards the water's edge. The trees grew thicker there, and since it was away from the playgrounds and benches, it was usually deserted, and on a hot summer day like today, not many people were outside if they could help it. She tripped over an exposed tree root, and I reached out and grabbed her by the arm to help keep her upright. She looked embarrassed.

"Wow, I'm such a klutz..."

"Not much has changed then."

She had her footing, but I still didn't release her arm. She giggled, and then noticed I was still holding on.

"Um, can I have my arm back please?"

My heart was pounding; this was it, now or never.

I jerked her towards me, she fell into my chest, and I towered over her, my face dark. "No, I don't think I want to let go just yet."

She tried to just laugh it off, told me I was being silly, and tried to pull away. I kept my grip strong, crushing her curvy frame to me. I was stiff, unyielding as she half giggled, half begged for me to let go. God she felt good against me. I reached down, and brushed a few stray hairs out of her face, and kissed her. She tried to push me away, one hand against my chest, pushing to no avail, her other tried to wriggle out of my grasp. The more she struggled the harder I held on and kissed her. I had come too far for her to run away in fear of me. I pulled away, loving how I had smudged her lipstick.

"I need you Jules, and I'm not letting you leave 'til I have you, all of you."

There was no sparkle to her eye now, she looked fearful, yet intrigued.

"Collin, don't hurt me..." was all she could choke out. She was tense in my arms. I wanted to own her, I wanted her to need me. I hooked my leg around hers and tugged, planting her squarely on the ground on her back. She grunted, the wind knocked out of her. I climbed on top of her, straddling her with my legs. She went rigid against me, quivering. She closed her eyes, trying to breathe deeply and keep herself calm. I took that opportunity to take my bag off and open it, pulling out a few things.

"First off Jules, enough of this little charade. You know I've wanted you; I've wanted you for a while. And I know you're too proud to tell me you want me. I also know you can't tease me like you have been, telling me you like it a little rougher, that you like the whole alpha male thing. You want a man to own you, use you, and that's what I've got planned for you."

Her eyes went wide, and she started stuttering that she had no clue what I was saying, I was her friend, blah blah blah. I slapped her to bring her back to her senses. She shrank away from me, and I just laughed, my courage and determination building as hers was crumbling.

"Don't play coy with me. I know you're a slut, and that's how you like being treated."

She was yielding to me, I could feel it in her body. I leaned down to kiss her again, but her mistake was in her eyes. I knocked her hand back to the ground, the rock she had grabbed went tumbling down the incline, and fell into the muddy water. Holding both her hands down with mine, I lay flush against her. Feeling her body squirming against mine, being able to inhale her sweet scent, suddenly made my jeans feel tighter.

"I forgot, you don't like showing your slutty side willingly, do you?"

She just bit her lips, her eyes avoiding mine, her body still squirming under me. I laughed, and pulled her up by her hands, so I was kneeling over her legs, her sitting in front of me. I grabbed the cuffs I had previously pulled out from my bag, and clicked them on a pale wrist. She tried pulling away, and I just rolled my eyes at her and laughed.

"Oh come on Julie, enough with the act! You love this shit, don't you?" I got the other wrist locked in, and dropped her hands. She was avoiding looking at me, so I grabbed her chin and swung her pretty face towards me. I grinned evilly.

"Well, answer me slut." She mumbled something, and her lip trembled.

"What was that slut, I didn't hear your answer?" She dropped her gaze.

"...Yes. I like it."

"Say it louder slut. And address me as 'Master'." She laughed, her anger at his words turning into sass.

"Oh, you're just on some kinda power trip. Horny, huh? Maybe haven't gotten laid in a bit so you decide to get all handsy with-" I slapped her hard enough that she fell back on the ground, her cheek red, her eyes wide.

"Apologize for being a bitch to your Master."

"But I-"

"Apologize NOW!"

"I-I'm s-sorry..."

"What slut? I think you forgot something."

"I..I'm sorry...master."

"You will be, that's all I can fucking say." I grabbed the ball gag I had brought with me. It was a cheap rubber ball with a leather strap on either side, but I knew it would do the job. She struggled, but when I finally managed to push it in her mouth and clasp it behind her head, my hard on got even harder, if it was possible. Seeing her luscious lips wrapped around the hard rubber only made me think of how good they would look around my cock later.

I grabbed her by her hair, pushing her back down on her back, and pulled her cuffed hands above her head, holding them there. With my other hand, I started rubbing her, brushing my hand against her tits, feeling her nipples hard beneath it. I roughly shoved my hand under her shirt, under her cotton bra, and only feeding off of her moans of protest began to grope her. My rough hand on her smooth skin was just too much fun. I could feel a nipple puckered up, and I twisted it, wanting a reaction out of her. She jumped and tried to roll out of reach from me. I just pinched it hard, and let her pull away, figuring it would hurt her more for her to struggle.

I yanked up her top, exposing her tits. My mouth watered, and I lowered my lips to tease a nipple, licking it, and then blowing on it, and then taking as much of it as I could into my mouth, sucking hard. She moaned loudly, at first pulling away, but then, perhaps subconsciously, she began arching her back, pushing more of her flesh into my mouth.

Still suckling on her, I moved my hand across her stomach, loving how it was flat but yet soft and womanly, and began unzipping her jeans. A deep flush was crawling across her chest and cheeks, a color almost matching her hair. Her eyes were closed, and she was breathing deeply, almost panting with desire. The little slut, I knew she loved it. I pushed my hand into her jeans, and was surprised to find that not only has she not worn underwear, but her cunt was shaved smooth.

"Are you sure you didn't expect to wind up on your back slut? Cause you seem awfully ready for a good fucking." She blushed and moved her arms over her face to hide from me. I pushed her arms to the side of her face and grabbed her chin again.

"You're going to watch every moment of what I do to you, and I want you to know I'm going to enjoy seeing the excitement and desire in your eyes. You're not hiding that from me my slut."

I plunged my hand deeper into her pants, roughly rubbing her cunt, feeling how wet she was on my hand, smelling her arousal. I pulled it out and rubbed her juices all over her tits and face.

"And you said you didn't want this..." I moved to her legs, pulling her jeans down, letting them gather around her ankles, her body totally exposed. She shivered, despite the heat of the day.

I had to release my cock, it was just painful pressing against my jeans. I was kneeling by her feet, and I figured I would just undo my jeans enough to let it out, not letting her think this was anymore then a fun fuck for me. I lifted her legs, still tangled in her jeans. They rested on my left shoulder as I pulled her ass closer to me, so I could fuck her tight little cunt deeply. She began to moan and make noises behind her gag, but I ignored her. I plunged my thick cock into her, gasping at how tight she clenched around me, how hot and wet her pussy was. I stayed still, savoring how her pussy quivered around me; it was enough to make me cum right then and there. But I wanted her to realize I had the power here, I wanted her, and she was just going to have to submit to me. I started to slowly pull out, and then just slammed back into her. And I repeated this, slowing pulling out, almost all the way, only to plunge into her hard and quick. I grinded against her, fucking her nice and deep. I noticed she was very slightly thrusting back against me.

"You like this don't you?" my voice was huskier than usual, I had never been this turned on. I leaned over her, bringing her legs with me, enabling me to go deeper in her. I pushed into her harder as I unclasped her gag. As soon as it was out, I placed my hand around her throat.

"One fucking word out of that mouth and it goes back in, got it slut?"

"yes master."

Hearing her say it without any prompting was too much for me, and I began fucking her hard. I couldn't control myself, seeing her tits jiggle, feeling my balls hitting her ass every time I thrust, her pussy drooling around my cock, her eyes flooded with arousal and her heavy breathing, I knew she was close and I wanted her to know it was me who made her feel like this.

"Don't come unless you ask permission." She panted a little before she gave her breathy reply.

"Master... oh, fuck, yes, please, can I cum?"

"Say it again."

"Master.... Master, can your slut cum??"

"Mm, cum for me, I own you ..."

Feeling her pussy clenching and shuddering around me sent me over the edge, and I pulled out and came all over her tits and stomach, shooting off more than I have ever before. She gasped, and smiled at me. I fell down beside her, laying on my back, breathing heavily. We both just caught our breath for a moment.

"Collin?" Her voice came out small, tentative.

"Yes Jules?"

"C-can I clean you off?"

I looked at her, and she was staring at my cock, almost licking her lips. I chuckled and climbed on top of her, my cock sliding in her awaiting mouth.

I knew I'd won her over; she was mine to play with. And considering how deeply she was sucking me, keeping me hard, I was pretty sure she didn't mind...