More Than Friends

Story Info
Betrayed lesbian finds love in an unexpected place.
4.4k words
4.34
32.2k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers

The phone rang several times before Kat decided to answer it. Fumbling on the nightstand as she sleepily searched for the phone, almost knocking the lamp on the floor.

"This better be important." she said, her voice thick with sleep.

"And good morning to you, too."

"I should have known it was you calling me this early." she yawned, stretching out.

"True. Who else would call you're evil ass this early but me." he laughed.

"Fuck you Tony." she laughed, kicking the comforter off.

"Promises, promises cutie."

"Anyways, wassup shawty?" she asked, walking to the bathroom.

"Nuttin much, just chillin. Just wanted to know what you got planned for the day?"

"Well, I'm supposed to go out with Angie, but lately she been blowing me off." she said, flushing the toliet.

"Well if she cancels again, you wanna kick it with me?"

"Why not, don't have anything else to do. Gimme a call around two and I'll let you know."

"Aight cutie. Peace."

"One." she said hanging the phone up.

Tony was Kat's best friend. He was the only guy she felt remotely connected to, not to mention mildly attracted to. But being a lesbian didn't really leave too much room for guys in her life. She didn't believe in being bisexual, you either played on one team or the other, never both. Besides, she had never been with a guy, so she wasn't really missing too much.

Standing under the lukewarm shower, letting the beads of water cascade down her curvacous body. Her dark brown nipples hardened from the spray of water. As she washed her skin with sandalwood soap, she began to think oddly enough about Tony. Not even a minute passed by before her body was responding to the mere thought of his name. Her fingers slipped against her soapy labia, feeling her erect clit.

"Dammit Angie, where are you?" she hissed under her breath, snatching her hand away. Lately her girlfriend had been withdrawn, emotionally and physically. Seemed like every time Kat tried to get intimate with her, Angie immediately shut her down. Frustrated, she stepped out of the shower, wrapping herself up in a big fluffy towel. Angrily she dialed Angie's number. She wasn't prepared for what happened next.

"Hello?" an unfamilar female voice asked.

"Hello? Can I speak to Angie."

"Um, um, who's this?"

"This is Mandy, I work with her, who am I speaking with?" Kat lied. She was getting a bad feeling about this.

"Oh, this is Deja, Angie's girlfriend. She's in the shower right now, is there a message?"

"Oh, no message. I'll call her back later. Thanks." she said, slowly cradling the receiver on the base. Fighting back tears, Kat quickly dressed in a pair of sweatpants, a t-shirt and timberland boots. Donning a baseball cap, she hopped in her car and sped off to Angie's apartment.

Ten minutes later, Kat was knocking on the door.

"Um, K-Kat what are you doing here?" Angie nervously asked.

"What do you mean? Can't I visit my girlfriend? I mean, you are my girlfriend, right?" Kat asked sarcastically.

"Yeah Kat, I'm your girlfriend. Just surprised to see you, that's all." she said, nervously shifting from one foot to another.

"Well, aren't you gonna let me in?" Kat asked, pushing Angie aside.

"Wait a minute...Kat!" she yelled after her, but it was too late. Kat's feet were rooted to the ground. Sprawled out nude on Angie's couch was Deja.

"Oh my God! Kat I am so sorry!" Deja cried, jumping up from the couch, covering herself with a throw rug.

"You fucking bitch! You knew that me and Angie were dating! And you you goddamn cunt, how could you do this to me?!" Kat shouted, slapping Angie across the face.

"Kat I'm sorry. I was gonna tell you." Angie cried, holding her cheek.

"When? You fucking liar! I don't ever want to see either of you again. If you come over, I swear on everything that I am that I will fucking bash your face in. Do you both understand?" Kat said, through clenched teeth as she walked out, slamming the door behind her.

The phone rang almost seven times before Kat picked it up.

"Yes?"

"Hey cutie, what's poppin?"

"Oh, hey Tony. Wassup?" she asked, her voice sounding flat.

"Kat you aight?" Tony asked, his voice full of concern.

"I'm cool. No that's a lie. Tony, I'm fucked up. Can you come over please?" she asked, her voice cracking.

"Boo, I'm on my way."

Twenty minute later, Tony was sprinting up Kat's front steps. Testing the doorknob, he realized she left it unlocked for him.

"Kat? Kat?" he called out for her.

"In here Tony."

He walked inside, seeing her sitting at her dining room table, slumped over. In one hand she had a half empty glass, in the other was a bottle of Absolut.

"Yo shawty, what happened?" he asked, taking the bottle from her hand, replacing it with his.

"A-Angie..." she trailed off.

"What's wrong with Angie?"

"She cheated on me Tony. That bitch cheated on me with Deja."

"Deja?" He jerked away from Kat like she threw ice water on him.

"Yeah, Deja."

Tony sat back in the chair, his face a mask of shock and disbelief. Deja was his girlfriend!

"You can't mean my Deja. Are you sure?" he finally managed to say.

"Boo, does your Deja have a tattoo of a black rose right above her pussy?"

Tony's jaw dropped. There was no way that Kat could have know about that tattoo. Deja had just got it a few days ago, no one knew about it except for him and of course Deja.

Kat picked the bottle up and gave it to Tony, who took a healthy swig. Before he could say anything the phone rang.

"Let the machine get it Kat." Kat clicked her machine on just in time to catch the call.

"Congratulations, You've reached my machine. Leave a message and if you're lucky, I'll call you back. One. 'BEEP'"

"Kat, it's me Deja. I know how you're feeling right now and I'm the last person to be calling you right now, let alone asking for a favor. But, I-I need you to keep it on the DL about me and Angie. Let me talk to Tony, he don't need to hear it from you. Thanks." Tony's hand shot out and grabbed the phone.

"Deja! Deja!"

"Oh shit, Tony! Oh my God, baby listen, listen, please baby listen. I know I fucked up, but I love you and I'm so sorry." Deja sobbed.

"You slimy ass trick! It wasn't enough that you fucked me over, but you go and fuck Kat over too. Then you have the fucking nerve to ask her to keep it on the DL. I swear you a dumb ass biatch! You know me and Kat are dawgs and you go and do this shit. Ay yo, fuck you bitch!" Tony spat, slamming the phone down, unplugging the cord.

"Ay shawty, get dressed. Me and you getting out of here for a minute."

"Um Tony, I don't feel too good..." she groaned, clutching her stomach. He quickly scooped her body in his arms and rushed her to the bathroom, where she promptly threw up. Tony simply held her hair back, stroking her back as her body shook from the dry heaves. Handing her a cold washcloth, Tony went into the kitchen and got her a cold glass of water.

"Thanks boo." she said between coughs and sips of water.

"It's just you and me now shawty. Gotta take care of my dawg." he said, stroking her hair.

"No doubt. Momma always said a dawg is your friend for life."

Tony slipped down on the floor and hugged Kat tight. She couldn't believe that she was feeling his tears drip down on her shoulder. What's more, she couldn't believe that she was getting turned on by them, let alone him. She abruptly broke the embrace.

"Tony, let me get cleaned up and dressed so we can go out." she said softly, reaching into the tub, turning on the shower.

"Um, aight. I'll be in the livingroom." he said, as he left the bathroom. His face was covered the raw emotions of confusion and lust. Something happened between him and Kat, something he couldn't quite explain. He always had feelings for Kat, ever since he first met her. He tried once to get romantic with her until she told him she was gay, then they ended up becoming the best of friends. But the feelings never truly went away. He respected her sexual preference and never once crossed the line again.

Kat stood under the shower, crying softly. Not so much about her girlfriend cheating on her, but more from the confusion she was feeling. Never before had she felt such strong sexual desires for a man like she was feeling for Tony. She wasn't attracted to men for crying out loud, yet all she wanted right now was for Tony to crush her with his manliness. Shaking her head, she quickly stepped out of the shower. Peeking out the bathroom door, she saw Tony sitting on the sofa with his eyes close, listening to slow music. Holding onto the towel for dear life, she ran into her room. Tony smiled to himself, watching her from the corner of his eye. He felt his body tingle from the mere sight of her body bouncing as she ran. He could faintly make out the shape of her full breasts, her wide hips and shapely legs. Soon as the bedroom door shut, he jumped up and ran to the kitchen, grabbing the ice water from the refrigerator, quickly downing three glasses back to back.

"Ready?" Tony choked on his fourth glass of water when he turned around. Standing in the middle of the room was Kat. She was wearing a black halter top and white hip hugger pants that flaired out at the ankles and black leather ankle boots. Her dark brown hair was pulled back in ponytail.

"Damn Kat, you look bangin shawty."

"Thanks Tony. Where we heading anyway?" she asked, licking her lips nervously.

"I wanted to go riding on my bike, but you look to good to get all dirty on my bike."

"No problem. Gimme a sec and let me change real quick." He wanted to tell her that she didn't have to change, but she was already in her room. About ten minutes later, she emerged wearing the same top, but this time she was wearing tight denim cutoffs that came about almost mid-thigh and her brown Timberlands. She still looked good to Tony.

Hopping into her car, they drove back to Tony's house. Parking her car in his garage, he pushed his black and silver Kamikaze motorcycle out to the curb. Tossing her a helmet, he put his on and revved the engine. Kat jumped on the back of the motorcycle, wrapping her arms around his waist.

For hours they rode on the motorcycle. Down winding streets and sharp curves, making Kat hold Tony tighter. The constant contact was driving Kat crazy. She was getting more aroused by the minute. All she kept thinking was, "I'm gay. I can't be attracted to Tony. I'm just on the rebound from getting cheated on."

Tony purposely drove down the winding streets full of endless turns so that he could feel Kat's body close to his. He knew she was gay, but damned if his body cared. It was getting harder and harder to concentrate on the road. All Tony wanted to do was pull the bike over, turn around and kiss Kat until she couldn't breath. But he knew if he did, things would be ruined between them and he didn't want to risk losing his best friend over sex. He knew that his feelings for her was more than sexual, but damned if he knew how she felt about him.

They got back to Tony's house and parked the motorcycle in the garage. Kat tossed him her helmet and practically ran to her car. She couldn't look at Tony. Her face was flush with desire, if her skin were a shade or two lighter, she was positive that she would be blushing a bright shade of red. Thankfully, her deep brown complexion didn't reveal too much. Tony couldn't figure out what was wrong with Kat. Although he was beginning to think that she probably was upset about the bike ride. He knew she didn't like getting too close with men sometimes and the motorcycle ride brought her closer to him than before.

"You riding back to my crib or you staying at home?" she finally asked, breaking the silence.

"You want company?"

"Fa sho shawty, don't want to be by myself. I might end up getting fucked up and go over to Angie's and kickin the shit out her." she laughed.

"You too much, you know that." he laughed, getting in the car.

The rest of the ride was in silence. Kat had gotten more control over her hormones, but was paranoid as hell that he could smell the wetness seeping through her thin panties. Tony on the other hand, kept berating himself over the motorcycle ride.

Once inside the house, Kat kicked her shoes off and rushed into her room.

"Dammit. I knew I pushed too far." he mumbled under his breath. A few minutes later, Kat came out her room wearing a cotton tank dress. Picking up her stereo remote, she clicked on the CD player. The sounds of thunderstorms filled the room. The sounds of rolling thunder and continuous rain was calming and soothing, not to mention sensual. Tony sat uneasily on the sofa, watching Kat. He could see her nipples poking out through the cotton material. So lost in thought, he didn't see Kat standing in front of him, holding two ice cold Coronas with lemon slices wedged inside the thin bottle neck.

"Thirsty?"

"Hell yeah." he said, grabbing the bottle. Kat sat on the opposite end of the sofa, tucking her legs under her dress. They sat in silence, drinking their beers, listening to the thunderstorm. Tony patted his lap and Kat stretched her legs out on his lap. He slowly began stroking and massaging her calves.

"What are you thinking about Kat?" he asked softly. Kat stared at him for a few minutes before she answered him.

"You really want to know?"

"Wouldn't have asked if I didn't."

"I was wondering what it would be like to kiss a man, more specifically, I was wondering what it would be like to kiss you." she whispered, moving close to him. Saying that he was surprised would be an understatement.

"You want to kiss me?" he asked, stunned.

"Don't you want to kiss me?" she asked, her voice sounding almost childlike. He didn't say a word. He simply took her face in his trembling hands and gently kissed her lips. It felt like a bolt of electricity shot between their lips. Before they realized it, one kiss turned into two. Tony pulled Kat on his lap, while he passionately kissed her. His hands caressing her body, gently cupping her breasts, stopping only when she brought her hands up over his letting him know that he was going to fast. But her hands rarely stopped him as he explored her body. Kat was lost in a sea of mixed emotions. On one hand, she was on fire and on the other, she was so confused. She knew as a teenager that she was interested solely in women, but she never allowed herself to even consider the notion of being sexual attracted to men. Right now, her body wanted to be possessed by Tony, but her mind was doing a fine job of keeping her from fully enjoying these new sensations. Tony slipped his hand down her stomach and slowly pulled her dress up, cupping the moist crotch of her panties. Feeling his hand against her sex, Kat shot up, stumbling off his lap. Without saying a word, she clicked the CD off and ran into her room.

"Shit" Tony swore, running his fingers against his patterned braided hair. His erection was painfully pressing against his jeans. He debated for a few minutes on whether or not to go after her. His rock hard sex was telling him to go in there and satisfy his hunger, but his mind and heart told him to gracefully leave. Going with the latter of the two. Tony stood up, bending over to straighten his pants, trying vainly to hide his bulging organ.

"Tony" When he looked up, he could have died a happy man. Kat stood there, naked. Her deep brown nipples were painfully tight, her breasts heaving nervously. He could see her arousal, trickling down her thighs, making her black curls shimmer. She had taken her ponytail out and her dark brown hair falling to her shoulders, framing her face. He tore his eyes from her body and looked deep in her almost cat shaped ebony eyes. He could see the desire burning there, but he could also see the uncertainty there as well. He walked over to her, hugging her body close to his, pressing her erection into her thigh.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Katherine?" he whispered, calling her by her full name. The only time he called her that was when he was dead serious.

"Anthony, I'm scared, but I want you. I don't know why, but I know I do."

"Katherine, just promise me that no matter what, we still gonna be dawgs."

"Fa sho shawty."

Hearing that, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. Laying her down in the middle bed, he kissed her deeply one last time, before standing at the foot of the bed. Slowly he began to strip, one article of clothing at a time, showing Kat a nude man for the first time. Kat sharply inhaled, taking a deep breath of his masculine scent as she watched in utter fascination as he stripped. Licking her lips, she felt as if someone had lit a match and set her aflame.

Her eyes devoured his chocolate body, the slight paunch of his stomach, his nipples that resembled Hershey kisses, his strong arms. But her eyes nearly popped out her skull when he took off his pants. His erection leapt from his boxers, the size scared her. It was almost as long as her forearm and twice as thick. She vaguely remembered the strap-on that she used on Angie and how she thought that it was huge, but it was minute compared to Tony.

Tony climbed on the bed, laying on top of her, his throbbing erection pressed against her thigh. He resumed kissing her, knowing that the kisses were soothing her. He moved his mouth down her body. Capturing her nipples between his teeth, causing her to arch her back, moaning softly as his tongue danced around the hard nubs. Kat gripped her pillow as his mouth moved further down her body, kissing her navel, traveling between her thighs.

Repositioning himself between her legs, he kissed the very top of her slit, making Kat bounce against the bed. Pressing his hand on her stomach, he parted her slick labia with his finger, sliding his tongue inside her sweet flesh. Drawing her inner labia into his mouth, gently biting on them, sliding his tongue against the base of her clit, teasing the source of her pleasure. Kat grabbed the back of his head in pure frustration, wanting him to suck on her clit. Tony felt her hand, but purposely ignored her, continuing with his teasing.

"Tony", she growled.

"Yeah Kat" he asked, leaning up slightly, flicking the tip of his tongue lightly against her clit.

"Tony, please stop teasing me." she whimpered.

"Naw, dawg,no crying shawty. You want something, you know how to ask." he hissed, blowing against her clit. She knew from past conversations with him that he liked for his partners to get down right vulgar and use lots of obscenities. She was more than happy to go with the flow. Grabbing the back of his head tighter, pushing his face deeper in her soaking pussy.

"Muthafucka you better lick my goddamn clit and make me cum in your fucking mouth!" she growled.

Hearing her voice, saying the things that he only imagined her saying, made him attack her clit like a man possessed. Before Kat knew it, she was cumming harder than she had in awhile.

"OH FUCKKKKK I'MM CUMMMINNNGGGGGG!" she shouted, bucking her hips against Tony's tongue as he lapped up the gush of cum flowing from her. She laid there, panting, trembling and in shock. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined a man making her have that strong of an orgasm. Tony rested his head on her stomach, looking up at her, smiling.

"Good?" She nodded her head, unable to speak.

"Katherine look at me." he waited until she lifted her head up and met his eyes, "Katherine will you let me make love to you?" She smiled at him, mouthing the word "yes". Moving up, kissing her lips, letting her taste herself on his lips, he slowly began to work his dick inside of her. He began to frown as he met with much resistance. He looked at her face,contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"T-Tony..please don't hurt me...." she whispered, clutching him tight. And that's when it dawned on him. Kat was a virgin!

MydnytRayn
MydnytRayn
75 Followers
12