More Than Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers

"Well, at least, not on stage," she said.

My left hand left her boob and began a meandering journey over her flanks, her belly, her navel, down to her right hip, and then over and toward that secret thing she had between her legs. I felt wetness on the inside of her thigh; and then my fingers were in contact with the object that is every (straight) man's nirvana. I let my fingers wander around her vulva, feeling her fleshy lips, trying to orient myself towards her clitoris.

"You seem to know what you're doing," Heather murmured. "I thought you said you were a virgin."

"Hey," I said, "I am a horny college student with a broadband Internet connection and waaay too much time on my hands."

"Well, I see you've put that time to good use--" she began, and then cut off as my fingers brushed gently over her clitoral hood. She gasped breath and pushed her hips upward, wanting more.

I spread her outer lips with my fingers as well as I could--my head was still up near hers, watching her face grow increasingly flushed, the clenching of her eyes, her gasps and cries of pleasure. Using my remaining fingers, I rubbed gently around her clitoris. I knew some girls were too sensitive to take direct stimulation, but Heather seemed only to want more. When I touched the hood directly, she jumped and moaned a little, but didn't say anything, and I took it as a good sign.

Being unable to see was getting to be a hassle. I loved her face, and I wanted to see her face light up with the joy I was bringing her... But to do a good job, I would have to abandon that. And seeing as how this was my debut performance, I was determined to do a good job.

But Heather had other ideas. "No," she said, as I began to move down her body. "Stay here."

"Why, what's wrong with down there," I asked.

She opened her eyes and looked at me. A sheen of sweat covered her body. "I think it's time to give you what you've been waiting for."

"Are you sure," I asked quietly. Women were supposed to need more foreplay than that.

She nodded. "You've waited so long, I think it's time to put an end to it. At this rate, you'll have another birthday before we get started."

That might have been a slight at my technique, but I had other concerns. "But what about... You?"

She grinned at me. "I'll teach you how to work with me later. Right now, though, I want to give this to you." She pointed imperiously. "Get over here, Colin, and put your dick in my pussy."

I had to admit, I was kind of eager. But if we were going to do this, I wanted to do it right. But if Heather was serious...

I stretched out beside her, putting my arms around her, and we kissed. As we did, she used her hands to coach me into position until I was basically lying on top of her. I felt rather nervous and strangely timid. I had wanted this for years, but... Suppose I screwed up? And I'd probably want it in future too. What would happen if I disappointed her so much that she refused to do it again? I'd probably go insane.

"Use your elbows to hold you up," she whispered, and when I did, she spread her legs. I could feel my cock pushing against her vulva; I could feel the warmth and wetness. She reached down between us and I felt her hand positioning me at her entrance.

"Ready?" she asked.

I nodded.

I felt the head of my cock slide inside her pussy, engulfed in warm, slippery-smooth walls that beckoned me with their secrets. As she took her hand away, I slid my hips forward slowly, feeling her lips engulf my shaft, feeling that incredible slick warmth surrounding my shaft, until I felt the pressure of her pussy lips against my crotch.

I opened eyes I didn't remember closing and looked down at her. "Hi," I said, at a lack of anything else to say.

"Hi," she said, a smile lighting her face. "You know, you can, like, move or something."

"I know," I said. "I've never been here before. I just thought I'd take a minute and get acquainted." She giggled and kissed me.

This was, of course, nothing like masturbation. Her pussy enveloped my cock, wetter than anything it had ever felt, and far warmer as well. Every time she moved her legs I felt it quiver and shift around me. If she moved them enough, I could probably cum right there.

"My arms are getting tired," I said. They were shaking from holding my weight up. Maybe I should work out.

"Then just lie on top of me," she told me. "I don't think you're that heavy."

I did, letting myself down slowly. Her breasts yielded to my weight and she put her arms around my back, her legs around my waist. I felt their warm tension against my hips and felt welcomed.

"Heather?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I... I wanted to thank you. For... Giving me this."

She giggled. "You sound like you just won a prize or something. This isn't the Academy Awards. We're having sex."

"No, but... Still." It was impossible to express just how I felt: how long I had loved her, how much I had hoped this one day might come to pass, how happy I was that it had, how much I loved her. "I... Just... Thank you."

She rolled her eyes. "If you insist..." She looked at me with a gravid dignity. "You're welcome." Then the jesting tone left her eyes and her voice. "You're welcome, Colin."

I kissed her again. Our mouths met open, our tongues intertwined, and slowly I began to move inside her, shifting my hips back and forth. The feelings of velvet friction around me were maddening. Judging from her reaction, she was enjoying it as well. She broke the kiss, her mouth still open, and began to run her nails up and down my back. Waves of pleasure broke across my body, building in pressure behind my groin, urging me forward, but I kept to my pace.

"I probably won't... Last long," I said between breaths.

"That's... Okay," she replied.

"And you're sure... It's okay for me to... Come inside you."

She giggled. "Why do you have to-- (Ooh.) --To be so responsible?"

"Well, that's what, that's what happens when I'm in the vicinity of pussy."

"Heehee. How would you know, Mr. Virgin--"

I laughed. "Oh, shut up! I'm not anymore!"

She kissed me, and I gave into the pressure, beginning to move faster. The bed began to rattle from our exertions. I could feel her flexing her hips up to meet me, wanting more.

Something within me sparked: This is it. I realized she wouldn't turn me down, wouldn't turn me away, wouldn't declare this some complete disaster. We were made for this. We were made for each other. Soul-mates, maybe. But this is right. We belong.

"Soon," she grunted.

"More like now," I replied, and barely a moment later I rocketed over the edge of ecstasy, arms wide, dropping like a stone and loving every second. I felt myself stiffen, tense, I pushed myself as deep as I could go; and then the end was there, and my cock throbbed against the walls of her pussy, seeding her with my cum. Her legs tightened around me, drawing me in as close as she could.

Then it was over, and all that was left was the sound of our breathing.

Once I could get anything resembling a coherent sentence together, I said, "Sorry-- For not-- For not lasting any longer--"

She looked up at me with serious eyes. "Don't apologize, Colin," she said. "Don't ever apologize for being yourself."

"Uh--" I said. "All right. I'm sorr... Err."

She giggled at me and I giggled back.

I withdrew from her embrace slowly--with my penis in its oversensitive state, I wasn't sure I could manage anything more--and then curled up beside her. Understanding my intention, she rolled up on her side, and we spooned, her ass against my hips and my hand cupping one of her breasts, just because I could.

"So, how was it," she asked.

"Uh--" I said. What did she want to hear from me? At a loss, I said, "Well, it wasn't like jacking off."

A giggle escaped her, making her shoulders shake slightly. "Well, I sure hope not. A pussy is very different than a hand." She giggled again. "Wouldn't it be weird if girls had pussies instead of hands?"

I laughed--it was quite an image--and kissed the tender spot behind her ear. "It was wonderful. Not just the sex--it was wonderful being with you."

She turned to face me. "Well, I'm glad you think so," she said, "because you owe me an orgasm or two." Then a smile broke across her face. "I'm glad you liked it. And I liked being the woman who gave your first experience to you."

I pulled her close, and we held each other, her head curled against my chest, my arm draped over her.

I don't really know how long we stayed there, but eventually my breathing slowed down to normal levels. Around that time, Heather spoke up again. "You know, you're the first man to come inside me."

I was a little surprised. "What? What do you mean?"

She gave me a level look. "I mean, I normally make him wear a condom. I'd rather be safe, and two forms of birth control are better than one. Plus, it keeps the STDs away." A playful light came into her eyes. "And it helps with the endurance aspects too, if you know what I mean."

I nodded. It made sense. "Well, why did you let me, then," I asked.

She was a long time in replying. She fidgeted--she looked for chest hair to play with, but I'm about as bald as she is in that respect. She settled for drumming her fingers on my ribcage. Finally she looked up again. "Because I wanted it to be special. It was your first time, it should be, you know, pure. And because... Well..." She looked down again. "Never mind."

I blinked. "Okay..."

After a short time had passed, I said, "You wanna go get those condoms now?"

She giggled. "What, interested in another go-round?"

"Well, yes," I said. "And also I have to make good on those orgasms I owe you, right?"

She smiled. "I was kidding, you don't have to."

"I want to," I said, and meant it. Watching her moan and twitch and push up against me as I pleasured her... Well, I wasn't exactly sure what was so attractive about it, but I knew I wanted to have that happen again. And preferably a lot.

"All right," she said, "but... Well, first I want to tell you something."

I blinked. What could she possibly have to tell me at this point? "Go on."

"Well..." She looked away for a moment, and then directly back at me. "Colin, I love you."

I was flummoxed. What were you supposed to say to that? Well, besides the obvious, that I loved her back. Which I did. But what had she meant by saying it? Was it just because we had had sex? Was she jerking me around? I doubted it--Heather could be dishonest when she needed to, but it wasn't her inclination. But what did she mean?

Before I could take a breath, she dove on. "I'm not just saying that, I really mean it." (Whew, that's the major worry taken care of.) "I... I realized how much you meant to me. About halfway between my house and here. I never had sex with Jason, even though we were going out for--God, seven months? It was because you had just broken up with Jane, and every time I thought about having sex with anyone, it just kept being you... And it finally struck me how much you meant to me." Her face was vulnerable, wide open; she was holding nothing back. "You're a great friend, but even more than that, you look after me and care about me." A faint smile flitted across her face. "And you're pretty hot. But, honestly... You're just... You're my best friend, you're the most important person to me. I want to keep doing this. I want to be your lover. I want to hold you when things get tough and you cry." Her hand caressed my cheek. "I love you."

"Well," I said. "I'm... I'm glad you said that. If not, I would have had to. Heather, I love you too. I love you. I think I first realized when you moved away. I hadn't ever lost anybody important, but for the first few weeks of seventh grade I was just... I walked around with my heart cut out. It was terrible. And when you were gone I realized how much you meant to me. And then you came back, and I just wanted to hold you and kiss you, and..." I sighed. "But, of course, you were seeing people, so who was I to go flirting with you. But I guess now we're both free, and I can tell you and not have you, you know, laugh at me because I'm not being serious. I am serious. Did you know that back in elementary school I wanted to marry you?"

"You mentioned that before," she said. "Did you mean it?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Her eyes widened and she laughed. "Honestly? You meant it?"

I nodded. "Yeah, absolutely. I was worried about how it'd be, like, twenty years before we were ready for that, but I wanted to. You were the most important person in my life back then. And I guess that hasn't really changed."

She smiled at me and tears filled her eyes. "Well, it's still a little too early to be thinking about marriage, but I know who I'll be looking up first when the time comes. I love you."

I kissed her. "I love you."

Eventually we would have to get up and get condoms. Eventually (probably all too early) Heather would have to call her mother and probably be ordered home. Eventually time would keep moving. But for now, we held each other tightly, enjoying the glow of being in love, of holding the one we loved. Of being together, finally, and never intending to let go.

CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers