More Than Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Colin and Heather keep going.
8.8k words
4.75
36.4k
19
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers

A note to the observant: Almost all city names are false; they were taken from a variety of fantasy sources. All characters are based on real people, so it is no coincidence that they are the strongest part of the story. Names, and sometimes personality and personal history, have been modified to protect the innocent. The events of this story, however, are complete fiction.

Quote Attribution: the line of song Heather sings is from Joni Mitchell's Big Yellow Taxi. Used without permission.

Passersby watched as a man and a woman walked towards Safeway, talking and laughing.

The bystanders's impressions of the man were that he was tall, possibly brushing six feet, and probably underweight. His arms and chest lacked the defined musculature typical to men his age. That didn't seem to bother him, though. He walked with one hand spaded in his pockets, taking the long strides his legs allowed. He wore loose, unadorned clothes in shades of grey and beige and blue; their solemn colorings leant him dignity. He had dark hair and dark eyes that some found disturbing--he sometimes gave the impression of being able to see into a person's secrets. He wore glasses, round-lensed in a day when most young men seem to prefer those narrow rectangular lenses, and he had a warm, infectious smile.

The bystanders's impressions of the woman were that she might be a fashion model. She had the classic American good looks: long blonde hair, currently loose and being played with by the dancing wind; eyes of strong, fearless blue; a smooth, perfect face. She was somewhat shorter than the man she walked beside; she let her arms swing wide, sure of herself and her place. Her clothes were of a brighter color than her male companion's, but they were still plain and unpretentious, adding to her air of self-sufficiency. Some might have wished she had more curves to her, an increased swell to her hips or a more prominent ass or perhaps larger boobs; some might have been satisfied with her as she was. Her face was beautiful, and when she smiled, it shone like a beacon of light.

Most of the bystanders figured the man and the woman were friends. Surely she could do better than this slightly-slouched, slightly self-conscious man. Besides, their ages suggested they attended college, and Besaid University was right across the street. All sorts of things happened in college. Certainly weirder things than these two being friends.

Most of the bystanders would have gone along assuming the man and the woman were friends, except for the single incongruity of their holding hands. Their banter was that of friends: the comments made in alternate yells and whispers; the easy laughter; their confidence around each other. But the hands... They linked the two tightly together, as though they were one person.

They emerged from the supermarket ten minutes later with a bag suspended from between their joined hands. No one knew what to think.

Some of the passersby shook their heads. Some of them smiled, remembering their own days in love. Some had more important things to attend to.

The man and the woman didn't care. They were in love, and the world was their oyster.

Colin Watson and Heather Norwellyn took the extra precaution of hiding the box of condoms in the middle of the plastic grocery bag. There was no reason to hide their love, but just as little reason to broadcast it to the public. Colin in particular had once had an embarrassing incident where someone saw through the translucent plastic of a grocery bag and made comments on what was inside. He was eager to avoid such an experience, especially since it was obvious who the condoms would be used with. Heather had suggested buying lube, but Colin had shaken his head. "I already have it." And then proceeded to relate the embarrasing incident when someone saw through the translucent plastic of the grocery bag. It had taken Heather a couple of minutes to stop giggling.

"Besides," he said, "judging from the puddle you created, I don't think you'll need it."

"What if you wanted to go somewhere that doesn't produce puddles," she asked him, and his eyebrows jumped to his hairline.

They had actually gotten groceries; the on-campus store bore a superficial resemblance to a 7-11, but it was sorely lacking in good varieties of soda and potato chips and candy, which were Colin's daily fare. He ate almost incessantly sometimes. Heather wondered how he managed to keep himself so trim.

"It's my metabolism," he said, giving her a wry smile. "I love sugar, so I guess my body got used to dealing with lots of it. I used to be pretty hyper, remember? It took me practically until high school to calm down. Iwish I was fatter. I need insulation from the cold. If it drops below fifty-five degrees, I freeze my ass off."

"Well, I don't think you'll be having that problem tonight," she told him as they boarded the elevator.

"Well, yeah," he said disingenuously. "I mean, it's May."

She rolled her eyes at him. "That's not what I meant."

He grinned and kissed her nose.

Heather and Colin were glad that Colin's roommate, a shy and sometimes annoying creature, had gone home for the weekend. It gave them all sorts of flexibility they never would have had otherwise. Like the option to have the sort of long, private talks that had led them here in the first place.

Colin unloaded the bags while Heather used her cell phone to call her parents. "Hi, Mom? It's Heather... Yeah, I'm at Besaid University with Colin. I dunno, how late can I stay out?... Oh, I dunno... Well, we're doing a lot of talking. We've found out some things about each other that are, well, surprising."

Colin, finished, came up behind her and put his arms around her. As he did, she jumped. He did too, yanking his arms away, but she reached out and put his arms back. Her concentration, though, was on the phone now wedged between her ear and shoulder.

"Yeah," she said. "How did you know?"

Colin blinked. How did Mrs. Norwellyn knowwhat?

"...Well, okay," Heather said. "Yeah, he said it was obvious too, but clearly it wasn't, because I missed it... Yes, Mom, I remember. For a while you wouldn't shut up about it." She launched into a credible imitation of her mother's voice. "'You should date Colin, he'd be good for you. Do you remember your friend Colin, you've known him since first grade. Who wouldn't be attracted to you? You should ask him out.' ...You did too sound like that. ...Okay... Okay. Uh. Okay, Mom. Thank you. 'Bye."

"What'd she say," Colin asked.

Heather turned around in his arms, her face a picture of astonishment. "She said I could come home whenever I wanted."

Colin blinked. "What, like..."

"No deadline," Heather said. "She said I could do anything I wanted. Even not come home until tomorrow."

"And what was that about dating me," he asked.

"Well," Heather said, tossing her head to clear her face of hair, "she said we'd started dating. Like, it wasn't even really a question. She just knew."

Colin felt his eyebrows climbing into his hair. "Really."

"Yeah," Heather said, "and she seemed really pleased about it, too, she was like, 'Well, I've always said he was the man you should choose, and now you see I'm right.'"

"And knowing that, she completely disbanded your curfew," Colin said. "She basically said it was okay for you to stay here all night if you wanted."

Heather nodded, her eyes wide. "Yeah."

"You know," Colin said, "your mom is either completely insane, or the coolest person ever."

"Probably both," Heather said. "I think she trusts me to know what I'm doing. Like, she doesn't think she needs to look over my shoulder or anything. She knows I'll be fine."

"And you are," Colin murmured. Heather smiled, but the double entendre had passed him by; there were other things on his mind. "My mom isn't like that at all. She constantly doubted me. And so I constantly doubt me, too." He looked up. "I wonder if we're seeing a trend."

"Well, when we have kids, we'll remember to have confidence in them," Heather pronounced.

"Wait," Colin said. "We're gonna have kids?"

She grinned. "Well, you seemed serious about that whole marriage thing. What's the obvious next step?"

"Well, yeah," Colin said, "but one step at a time. First you gotta teach me to be a good lover and all that."

"Oh, true," Heather said, grinning. "I had forgotten about that."

Colin picked up the box of condoms from his desk and rattled it at her.

"Oh yeah," Heather said with a guilty smile. She giggled. "It's kinda funny. I'm so used to us just sitting around and talking a lot. Now suddenly there's all this, you know, other stuff we can do."

"Well, we can still sit around and talk," he said. "I mean, we've got plenty of time."

She smiled. "I know. But, I kinda wanna get started too. I dunno what it is. Normally I'm not, like, eager for sex or anything, but with you... Maybe 'cause I know you're gonna be a good lover."

"And because I love you," he said, drawing her close.

"Yeah, that too," she said. She flashed an uncertain grin. "I can hardly believe this is all true, you know? I keep half expecting I'm gonna wake up and it'll have been a dream. It's like, everything is perfect. How could this possibly be real?"

"Don't tempt fate," he said, smiling, "I'd rather stay asleep."

They kissed, gently, reveling in the pleasure of their unity. Her breath was warm, her lips soft and pliant. Her arms snaked around his neck; his hands rubbed up and down her back.

"I love you."

"I love you."

As they had before, they stripped off their clothes as they stood before the bed. They faced each other, naked, unashamed, and kissed again, letting their hands roam across each other's flesh, feeling flanks and muscles and shoulders. He enjoyed the warm sensation of her breasts pushing against his chest.

When they broke, she could feel his erection beginning to bump at her thighs. She giggled. "Looks likesomeone's ready for action."

"What, and you're not," he teased.

"Hardly, loverboy," she said, grinning. "Give me five minutes's work and I'll be ready for that sucker."

"Well, I suppose we should get to work then," he said, mirroring her smile. "And this time Ido get to go down on you."

"Wouldn't have it any other way," she said.

As they lay down, she asked, "Have you ever done it before?"

"Going down on someone? Yes." It had been in that pernicious, abortive little relationship with Selena. "I actually had a lot of fun with it. I guess she wasn't so happy." Not twenty-four hours after that one experience, she had broken up with him.

Heather knew this, and her eyes were shadowed; but she did not mention any of it. "I guess I don't have to explain to you what everything does, then."

He shook his head. "Internet. Think I've studied it enough."

She laughed. "Well, then, Mr. Watson, consider this your final exam."

"Uh-oh," he said. "I don't test well. Especially on these multiple choice things. I'm okay with essays, though." He looked at her in consternation. "Are there essays involved?"

She broke up laughing, and when she was done, she pulled him down on her to kiss her. "I love you, Colin."

"I love you, Heather."

They began to kiss again, stoking the fire in her body that would gradually become that all-consuming blaze. He let his hands roam across her torso, sliding gently across her breasts, teasing her with featherlight touches. He kissed her neck, under her ear, the corners of her eyes, eventually returning to her mouth.

She took one of his hands in her own and deposited it deliberately on her right breast. Taking the hint, he let it remain there. For a moment he simply cupped her breast, feeling her nipple begin to respond; then he pressed on it gently, kneading it with his palm. He let her nipple rest in the groove between two of his fingers and rubbed them gently up and down. She made approving noises, raising up to meet him.

His mouth left hers and began a meandering journey down her body. She felt the wet feathery touch of his lips again and again, moving in minute increments across her neck, down her throat, along the line of her collarbone. She had never quite realized that all of these places could be erogenous zones, but the fire within her burned hotter with every touch, no matter where it was.

Then he reached his other nipple, and for a second a discovery burned in her mind: clearly, some places were more sensitive than others; she simply had not been aware that all places were sensitive. But then his mouth latched around her left nipple and sucked, a slow drawing motion, and thought was fed to the fire, to keep it burning. She felt dampness between her legs and knew her time was coming.

He seemed to know it too, for he moved away from her breasts--a little quicker than she might have liked--and headed south towards the place where thingsreally seemed to matter. She felt his tickling touch graze her stomach, and then the line of her waist, and she pushed her hips upward.Here. Go here.

And he did, with gratifying swiftness. A final few kisses planted themselves amidst her pubic hair; and then she felt his tongue, slipping up and down her pussy lips. She moaned in pleasure, opening her legs wider.

"You seem to know your way around there," she said.

She felt the puff of breath as he laughed. "Not really. Every girl is different, after all, and there's still no guarantee I'll be able to make you come."

She smiled to herself.

Colin was understating himself a little bit. True, he wasn't very well acquainted with the geography, but he had hoped for this day for a long time. He was deeply concerned with Heather's sexual welfare; he wanted to make her come; and from his exploits on the Internet he knew, at least in theory, how to do so.Of course, theory is a long way from practice. But at least I've got the chance to try it out.

Using his fingers, he spread open her feminine flower and got his first good look at a woman's vulva. Heather's inner lips were engorged with blood and wrinkled a little, and beyond that he could see her clitoral hood and her perineum. He knew he could probably get to her anus as well if he wanted. He wasn't sure where her vaginal opening was, but he knew it wouldn't be too hard to figure it out.

He began to run his tongue around her vulva, licking the smooth skin, feeling its texture--a little spiky because of her trimmed pubic hair--and its taste--reddish and warm, a little salty. She didn't seem appreciative, however, so after a few moments he moved to her inner lips, which shedid like, according to her reaction.

"Uh, Heather, could you scoot up on the bed some? My feet are gonna end up on my roommate's desk, there's not much room down here."

"All right," she said, and scooted.

"Anything specific I should know about this area," he asked.

"Focus on my clit," she said.

"Well, besides that," he said, smiling.

"Put your fingers inside me," she said.

"I can touch your clit directly, right?"

"Yeah, but be careful," she said. "It's delicate. Not like you guys with your cocks." She giggled. "You're the bull and I'm the china shop."

He laughed with her, even though it didn't make much sense. She knew it didn't. Who cared.

He began to focus his attentions on the top of her slit and the little white nub that was cocooned there. She crooned under her breath. One of her hands went to her breasts and played there; the other went to the back of his head, ruffling his hair.

He ran one finger up and down her slit, probing for the opening to her pussy. When he found it, he slid it in. Heather gasped and pushed back, wanting more. Pretty soon he had added a second finger. He stroked in and out, and her hips rose to meet his thrusts. And all the while he continued to lick her clit, now faster and harder.

"Colin--" She gasped for breath. "Suck on it. Suck on my clit!"

Suddenly he understood how close she was, just from hearing the sounds she was making, from the frantic bucking of her hips. He was rather surprised; some of his friends had complained that it took them close to an hour to get things finished. Some of those friends had been girls. But none of them had been Heather, who was evidently far more acquainted with orgasm than any of them.

He formed his mouth into a little O around her clitoris and sucked, applying himself to it directly. All at once her hips stopped moving; instead they pressed up to him and stayed there. He let his fingers keep going in and out, applying stronger and stronger suction to that little nubbin at the top of her slit. Suddenly he realized he wasn't using his tongue, and, without breaking suction, let it flicker out and begin to caress her bud.

And that was all it took.

Her voice rose: "Colin-- Colin--" and then burst in a wordless outrushing of breath. He felt her pussy muscles spasming, contracting around his fingers, and marvelled at the sensation. Her hips quivered for a moment and then lost tension; they crashed back down to the bed. Her hand on the back of his head pushed him down after her, and he followed her, latching back onto her clit, as she spasmed and pulsed and the fire burned itself out deep within her.

Heather found herself sprawled across Colin's bed on her back, one arm across her breasts and the other lingering somewhere near her crotch. The smell of her own sex was strong in the air. She felt sweat across her body, slowly drying; soon, she knew, she would have that half-dirty, completely-satisfied feeling that always came with strong exercise or with sex. Colin was lying beside her with his arm just under hers. There was a strangely bemused smile on his face.

"Wow," he said. "I can't believe that worked."

"What," she said.

"I always thought it would take a lot more work to get you to come. Work, that's not the right word. Whatis the right word? Anyway. I mean, they say it takes women like four times as long to get off as it does men. I didn't know you were different than that."

Her brain was starting to kick into gear. "Well, that's an average figure, isn't it? Maybe I'm on the fast side."

"Yeah, I guess, but y'all ought't've warned me first," he said, giving her a kiss on the cheek to take the sting out of the comment.

"Well, normally it takes a little longer than that," she said. She rolled over to face him. "You're a natural."

He smiled at her. He had his own opinions.

She kissed him, moving into his embrace. Something tasted different. She realized belatedly that she was tasting her own juices on his face. It wasn't too bad.

"I guess you've had orgasms before," he said. "Did... Did anyone ever give them to you?"

She nodded. "Bobby did, once or twice. He wasn't very good at it."

"How many peoplehave you been with," he asked.

She giggled. "People? I'm notthat experienced. Just two--not counting you, of course. Trent was the first person I fooled around with, but I didn't have sex with him. Just Bobby, and then whatshisname... Cal."

He nodded. She had shared most of the details of most of her boyfriends with him; he had heard all those names before. There had been so many names that, for a while, he had kept a file on his computer listing every guy she'd dated and relevant details about each. It was hard to keep track when turnaround time could be as little as three weeks.

"So, you're special," she said, smiling at him.

"Well, that's good," he said, smiling. "I like being special."

"In fact," she said, "you're so special that you deserve your reward." She reached between his legs and took his cock into her hands. It had begun to go soft from the cessation of their actions, but even as she touched it, it began to pump back to life.

"Why," he said, "what is this I'm getting into now?" A smile danced across his face.

CWatson
CWatson
96 Followers