More than Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," I said. She stopped, looking up at me, fire in her eyes. I angled her body up and slid in behind her so that she was reclining against me, between my legs. My cock was against her back, and the back of her head was against my chest. I reached my hands around and cupped her tits.

"All right, Amanda," I whispered into her ear. "Fuck yourself again. Hard."

Her hands went back to work with the dildo, short high yelps coming out of her mouth each time she pushed it deep inside. From my vantage point behind her I could see between the valley of her breasts to where her hands were at work. I began to massage her tits, first softly, and then more roughly as she talked to me.

"Yes, you bastard. Feel my breasts. Pinch my nipples. God it gives me shivers every time. Squeeze those tits, Joel. Harder!"

I complied, pulling on her niples, stretching them away from her body. I angled my head over shoulder and spit down on her breasts, my fingers working the saliva into her skin. I turned my head and said, "Kiss me, babe."

She turned her face to mine, her lips latching onto mine, her tongue pushing into my mouth.

"Not your babe right now," she said, pulling back. "Your slut."

Now it was my turn to attack her mouth. My cock throbbed against her back as my hands continued their work on her breasts, squeezing with one hand while I slapped the nipple with my other.

"That's right, Amanda. Amanda the slut. Taking that rubber cock deep in her cunt. Aren't you? You like it? You like it you little whore?"

She let out a high pitched whine and worked the cock harder. "Yes yes yes yes yes! Oh fuck! YES!"

She yanked the dildo out with a wet pop and I got the same view she saw as she squirted her juices onto the bed between us, her voice squealing incoherent syllables in my ear. I dropped her right breast and moved my hand down to her pussy, feeling the tail end of her squirting orgasm wash over my hand. I trailed my wet fingers up her stomach, over the huge mound of her breast. I started to move my hand toward my mouth, but she grabbed my wrist and sucked on my fingers.

"I told you," she sighed. "I like the taste of my pussy."

"Me too, Mandy," I said, licking the spots off my hand that she hadn't. "Me too."

I reached between her legs and grabbed the dildo, waving it in front of our faces.

"This thing. Watching you with it was fucking hot!"

"Yeah, it's pretty fucking hot to feel too. I mean, I still prefer your cock."

"I think the dildo is bigger than me."

"Who gives a shit?" she smiled. "It's cold rubber. Or plastic or whatever. And it's not connected to a fucking stud who I love. There's no comparison. I just thought you'd like watching me use it."

"You're goddamn right about that," I said. "That was an incredible idea. I didn't think to ask you about sex toys in my little questionnaire earlier."

"See," she said, kissing me on the nose. "I told you you didn't have to worry. We're not a checklist. Nothing is off the table when we're together. You don't need a questionnaire. Just ask me in the moment, and it'll probably happen. And if not, we can cross that bridge when we come to it. Say what you want. Do what you want."

I smiled at her. I don't know that I'd ever felt such perfect openness and authenticity before. I truly felt like I could do or say anything and it would be met with love and acceptance. It was sweet and perfect.

But I also had other things occupying my attention.

"Speaking of asking in the moment," I said. "I know you had a nice little orgasm there, but I've still got this hardon from your saucy little performance."

Her smile widened, and she got a devilish look in her eyes.

"Well then," she said, her voice dripping with invitation. "Perhaps you better take that hard dick and put it inside me.

And like that we were at it again. I laid her down on the bed and moved between her legs, sliding off her panties and stockings to reveal her perfect teenage body. So taut and smooth and fucking gorgeous. I shook my head again, unable to believe that this sex goddess in front of my was my best friend and my girlfriend. I didn't know what I had done to be so lucky, but I had never felt happier. Her huge tits-firm and round-slightly pulling to the side with the force of gravity. Her pouting mouth and big eyes looking at me expectantly. She was a fantasy coming to life. A sexpot who only had eyes for me. God it made me hard.

I lifted her hips a bit and positioned my cock at the entrance to her honey cunt. But I didn't put it in yet.

"What are you waiting for?" she said breathily.

"I just can't get over how gorgeous you are. How perfect."

She smiled at me. "Joel, you're so sweet. I love it." She grabbed my neck and pulled me down, kissing me deeply. "Now stop being sweet, shove that fucker inside me, and fucking ruin me, you bastard."

I didn't need to be told twice. I put my hands on her hips again, those beautiful curves that flared out below her waist, and thrust my cock inside her in one smooth motion. She was still so wet from the dildo-fucking she'd given herself that I slid right in. Warm, tight, smooth like silk. I wanted to live inside her pussy forever.

"OH SHIT!" she shouted as I fucked my cock deep inside her. "Goddamn it, you stud! You feel so fucking hot and hard."

I pulled out until just the head was inside her snatch and thrust back in again. "That's right, you little bitch. This little cunt is mine. Take that cock!"

I rocked in and out, her hips meeting mine in perfect rhythm. We bounced against each other again and again, and it felt like the world stopped around us. With every thrust of my pelvis I watched her tits shimmy and bounce. Her hard nipples were like bullets on the ends of those big round breasts. Her neck jerked back, a low moan escaping from between her lips as I penetrated deep inside. She looked like a goddess writhing on her back, and my cock thickened inside her as her pussy squeezed me. This was too good. Too perfect.

Too perfect. I remembered again, after being lost in the pleasure of her cunt, that she didn't want perfect. She wanted to be ruined.

I pulled out and grabbed her legs, pushing her knees up toward her chest, where they lay on her tits. It was a pity to cover up the most perfect breasts I'd ever seen, but I wanted to get deep into this cunt, and this angle gave me deeper penetration.

"You ready for this, you fucking whore? You ready to take all of this thick cock?"

Her eyelids were half closed as she looked up at me. She hooked her arms around the backs of her knees, opening her cunt up to me in the process.

"Come on motherfucker," she hissed. "Split me in half. Impale me on that dick, baby. Make me feel it in the back of my throat."

I looked down at that inviting pink pussy and spit on it, the saliva hitting her clit and dripping down into her exposed cunt. She shivered. "Oh my god baby yes."

And then I pushed down on the backs of her thighs and rammed my cock inside her hard, my hands sliding down around her ass and pulling her pelvis against me until I bottomed out in that cunt.

"JESUS FUCK YOU BULL-COCKED BASTARD! FUCK ME!" she screamed.

Literally screamed. If her mother walked into the house now like she had the first time we fucked, she wouldn't doubt for a moment what I was doing to my best friend.

I thrust deep inside again and again, her pelvis now angled up, her ass a foot off the bed as she practically folded over on herself. I let her lower half drop down and she stared up at me with lust in her eyes, her cheeks red. She clutched my ass and pulled me tight into her, then one hand reached up and grabbed my head, pulling it down to suckle on her tits as the volume dropped out of her voice but the intensity remained.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh fuck I'm gonna cum again from that fucking cock. That fucking magic cock," she muttered frantically as I nibbled on her nipple, sucking it into my mouth like her cunt was sucking me into her body. I pulled back, my hips still pistoning, my cock still thrusting inside her.

"Take it, Amanda!" I grunted.

"Slut," she hissed.

"Take it you slut! You fucking cunt bitch!"

I felt her nails raking across my back as I barrelled into her, and then her back arched and I felt the flood of her cum around my dick. It was warm and wet and perfect. I reached down, my hand around her neck, not squeezing, but holding it firmly, my other hand on one of her perfect tits. That hand was squeezing hard.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" she wailed, and we stayed frozen like that as she worked her way through the orgasm. I could feel her pussy twitching around my cock, and it took all of my self control not to flood her tight little cunt with cum.

I had other ideas though.

As she began to relax from her second orgasm, I moved my hands down, holding her around her tiny waist.

Then I pulled back and twisted her around.

"Get on your hands and knees, Amanda," I said. She complied like a perfect little fuckdoll, but I realized the bed was too soft, and so we moved onto the carpet of her mother's bedroom floor. I pulled a pillow off the bed and threw it down and Mandy kneeled on it. I got behind her, but instead of fucking her doggy style, I slid my fingers into her pussy. Her shoulders dropped to the floor and she groaned.

Then I pulled the fingers out slowly and dragged them back toward her asshole. I pulled her ass cheeks apart with one hand and exposed her little pink starfish. Like everything else it was gorgeous.

She drew her breath in sharply as my fingers began to trace the edges of her ass, but she didn't stop me. I spit down on her ass and then used one of my pussy-wet fingers to start working the spit in. And then my fingertip was inside of her.

"Mmmm" she groaned.

"Okay?" I asked. As rough as I knew she liked her fucking, this was unexplored territory for both of us.

"Yeah," she said. "Wait a second." She got up and went to the nightstand, opening up a drawer and pulling out a bottle of lube. She tossed it to me as she walked back over.

"I'm pretty goddamn wet, but I think we're going to want options here."

I smirked at her. "You know where your mom keeps her lube, huh?" I asked with a laugh.

She bent over, those glorious tits bouncing in front of my eyes, and then kissed me on the lips.

"Where do you think I got the dildo?" she asked, and I swear to Christ I almost came right there. Amanda was sharing a dildo with her mom? That was twisted. Before I could say anything she was on her knees in front of me again.

"Now go back to fingering my ass, stud."

My questions would have to wait. No girl had ever said anything like that to me before, let alone a girl as drop dead gorgeous as my best friend.

My girlfriend, I remembered. She was more than a best friend now.

I popped the top on the bottle of lube with one hand while my other hand dipped into her pussy again, much to Mandy's delight. When I pulled it out I poured the lube directly into the crack of her ass, and she shivered as it ran both directions-toward her back and down toward her asshole.

And then my fingers were at it again, working in first the tip, and then down to the second knuckle. I added a second finger, and slowly I opened her ass up. I asked her how it felt again and again, and her answers started with "I don't know, but keep going" and moved into "Weird" and after several minutes became "Good."

After three fingertips, I pulled my hand out and positioned the head of my cock against her asshole.

"Get ready," I said.

"Fucking do it!" she hissed back, looking at me over her shoulder.

And I slowly pushed my cock up her ass.

Having grown so used to her moans as my cock entered her pussy, I was startled by the silence that seemed to swallow the room. Neither of us, I realized, was breathing. I simply held there, my cockhead inside her, my hands on her hips.

"Oooooh," she breathed. "Go slow, but keep going."

I pushed in a little more and then pulled back, feeling the pressure of her asshole against the mushroom cap of my cock. Then forward again, a little deeper. I felt a little shudder from Amanda, so I paused, and then with a little grunt she started to push her ass against me. I reached down, cupping her right tit, playing with the nipples, while the other hand grabbed her pigtails-both in one hand-and slowly pulled her head back.

Mandy gasped.

"Oh god, Joel, you're in my ass. You're fucking my ass baby! Your cock is filling me up so goddamn much!"

I couldn't believe how tight and good it felt. "Jesus, baby, your little asshole is so fucking tight! I can't believe I'm assfucking you!"

"You are, Joel, you horny son of a bitch. You're assfucking me. And Jesus! It feels so good! Oh fuck! Oh God! Oh fuck!" With each expletive I shoved my cock in harder, and soon we had a rhythm going to match our earlier fuck session. Her meaty ass cheeks slapped against my thighs. I wanted to live in that moment forever, her hair wrapped around one fist, her big tit in my other hand, her asshole so tight and warm around my cock.

"Fucking whore," I said through gritted teeth. "Fucking dirty anal slut."

"Yes!" she said! "Oh Christ yes! I love your dick inside me! You fill up my ass so good you dirty fucker! Fucking use me! Use my cunt! Use my ass!"

I laughed, the sweat on my forehead dripping down onto her lower back. "Using you? You little bitch, you fucking love it!"

"I do," she moaned. "I fucking love that cock. I fucking love you, Joel! This ass is all for you!"

I let go of her hair and slid my hand down her body and around to her cunt-where I was surprised to find her hand already inside her dripping pussy. I put my fingers on top of her hand, urging her deeper inside. And then I got another idea.

I pulled back, not out of her ass, but enough that I had a little more range of movement. I reached up on the bed and searched with my hand until my fingers grasped the dildo, and then I slammed my cock back into her ass.

"Here," I said, pushing the dildo into her hand.

"Yeah?" she asked. "You want me fucking double stuffed, Joel? You want me to shove this dildo up my cunt while you fuck my ass? Is that it? You want to pump my ass while I fuck my little pussy again?"

"Yes, you goddamn dirty slut. Fuck yourself together with me, Amanda."

She stopped thrusting back against me while my cock was completely buried up her ass and then angled her hand between our legs, pushing the dildo slowly into her pussy.

"OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK ME FUCK!" She shouted as the dildo slid deeper and deeper. "Look what a fucking whore I am for you Joel! I love it! I fucking love it! I fucking love it!"

Neither of us lasted long. She worked the dildo inside her a few times, and I reached down and squeezed both her tits, pulling her up off her hands, her back arching to accommodate both my dick up her ass and the dildo up her snatch, and as I pulled her fat, hard nipples I felt her wet girl cum explode for a third time on our thighs. She babbled incoherent syllables, "fucks" and "cunts" and "cocks" and "Gods" mixed in with half formed words. I wished for a moment that her mother had a full length mirror, because I wanted to see Mandy's face in the middle of this sexual ecstasy.

She began to shudder as she neared the end of her third orgasm, and a spasm that clenched her little asshole as she pulled the pink dildo out of her slit was what finally tipped me over the edge. I let out a bellow, and my cock rocket exploded jizz deep inside her ass. It felt like a flood had been unleashed. I'd never been involved in sex so hot, so raunchy, ever before. The fact that it was with the girl I loved made it even more incredible. Blast after blast of hot cum fired up her ass, and when I finally began to relax I pulled my cock out.

My cum dripped out of her asshole onto the pillow she'd been kneeling on-which was already soaked with her pussy juices. Mandy collapsed to the side, and when she opened her eyes a few seconds later she looked at me--I had collapsed to the other side, my back against the bed--and at the pillow.

"Oh, Joel. Baby. I have to tell you something."

"What's that, Amanda?"

She dipped a finger into the puddle of cum and then sucked the finger into her mouth. "I think I really like assfucking."

I smiled, putting my hand on her hip, tracing the curves with my fingertips.

"Of course you do, Amanda. You're a dirty little slut."

She smiled at me. "That I am, babe. And you're a horny big dick stud."

I winked at her. "Hey, if the shoe fits."

She closed her eyes, and we rested there on the floor.

"What made you think to grab the dildo again?" Mandy's voice pulled me back from the brink of sleep. "I was so focused on your thick dick up my ass I wasn't thinking much about my pussy."

"You were fingering your pussy," I pointed out. "But I figured you were so insatiable that two cocks would be better than one. And I only have the one."

"I only want the one," she said, her own voice on the brink of sleep now. "Your one. But the dildo was a good idea."

I was almost asleep in the silence that passed, but my eyes popped open when she said, "I guess my mom was right."

12