More Than Friendship Material Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the requisite toilet break, Todd brushed his teeth, which always helped the morning after a drinking binge, downed 4 cups of water, and turned the shower on. The water helped to revive him and his mind returned to the odd goings on that morning. The image of Liz's naked body; her full, firm, yet supple breasts tipped with deliciously hard nipples and the memory of his mouth tasting them had little Todd stirring to attention. "That's enough out of you," Todd grumbled. "Things are already weird enough."

He turned the spigot from the hot water he usually enjoyed down to barely tepid and little Todd retreated from the cold. He finished the shower and dried off. Having shaved yesterday, he decided not to today. "Who am I going to see at work anyway," Todd said to himself, "but a few pervs, some college kids, and housewives too embarrassed to look me in the eye." He wrapped the towel back around his waist and opened the bathroom door, tracking wet foot prints into the carpet as he vanished back into his room.

***

Liz was surprised to see Todd actually up and moving, ignoring his usual morning after grumps. Still, the sight of him, bare chest and obviously naked under the towel he wore, made her tingle in all the right places again, which she was finding increasingly annoying. What in the world was going on...was she really that deprived that she couldn't get a handle on her hormones?

She must have gotten lost in thought, because a moment later Kevin gently nudged her shoulder with his own. She turned, looking a little surprised by her train of though and laughed. "Sorry, I guess I must have drifted off a minute. I've had one of those days."

Kevin's eyes studied her face, looking as though he was deep in thought. She smiled, "Let's get back to it shall we?"

Double surprise was Kevin's next move. His fingers snagged a soft curl and tugged it gently. "Sorry. I guess I just never took the time to realize how pretty you are."

She looked at him as if he's lost his mind and he grinned. "Um...thanks. Were you out drinking last night too?"

He laughed then, throwing his head back and letting go. She found herself smiling despite herself. For a jock, he was one of the sweeter ones and working hard to get his grades up. "Come on Liz, maybe you should go out with me later, hmmmm?"

Now that he was awake, Todd could actually see who Liz was tutoring: Kevin Marshall, sorority boy, point guard, and overall douche bag. He had worked his way through most of the talent on campus, which, as a fellow hound himself, Todd had no real problem with. But, he did have a problem with Kevin's scorched earth approach. Kevin would come on like a nice guy, use the girl for all he could get out of her, keep the vital statistics, and share them with his buddies, then with Facebook. One of Hollie's fellow cheerleaders (Mmmmm, Hollie with other cheerleaders) was his latest victim, and she had dropped out of school. Thank God Liz was too smart to fall for that crap.

"Hey Liz. Sup, Kevin," Todd said as he made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed a box of cereal, and a milk jug, then made his way back to his room to get ready for work. Slipping into his standard 'uniform', he put put on some jeans and the X-Mart t-shirt. Look out world! It's PORN STORE MAN he thought with a smile. Finishing off the dry cereal from the box and downing the rest of the milk, he returned to the kitchen. "Yo, Liz, we need more milk and cereal, " he called as he headed out the door and punched Ben's speed dial button.

With a short wave, he was gone, leaving Liz to roll her eyes at Todd as he slammed the door on his way out. "Are you two...?" Kevin began, making her shake her head.

"Oooh no. I have known Todd since we were kids. He's like my brother."

"Oh, okay...so he wouldn't mind if I asked you out, then?"

Liz found herself blushing, looking away and shifting. "Um...Kevin. I think we should keep this to tutoring only." She said, actually turning him down!! Most girls could happily throw themselves at him, but something didn't seem quite right in her mind. He had never showed her an inkling of interest before.

Kevin leaned closer, his eyes holding hers as he took her hand and began caressing the top of it with the pads of his warm finger tips. "Ah come on, it'll be fun."

Liz glanced at the clock and mentally cursed Todd. He could have stuck around a little longer instead of running off. She wasn't used to guys coming on to her like this...a little harmless flirting, maybe, but not from big jocks like Kevin. "Um...actually, tonight I have to go back into work. Maybe next time, okay?"

Kevin looked a little perplexed by this. Most girls made themselves available. He wasn't sure if he should be pissed or enjoy the chase a little more. He decided to relax, raising her hand to his lips and kissing it gently. "Okay Ms. Tutor. Next time it is."

Satisfied that she had let him down nicely enough Liz pushed forward on the lesson, but Kevin seemed obviously distracted and not himself. He kept touching her hair and caressing her hand any chance he got. She should have been swooning and crawling into his lap, letting him take her in his strong muscular arms, but all she could think of was Todd and his mouth. The warmth of his body, the way his hand cupped her bottom and squeezed.

When it was finally time to call it quits, she all but shot to her feet and put some distance between the two of them. "Well I hope you have fun tonight, sorry I can't make it. But I do have a full evening." She told him.

He casually got up, taking his books and walking to the door with Liz at his side. She opening it, smiling sweetly up at his. "Alright...well you're doing great. Sure you'll do great with everything."

"Thanks to you." He told her and before she could register his move, he bent down and brushed his lips against her own. She froze, her eyes wide with shock. "Sweet too." he murmured against her mouth and kissed her again.

A little confused as to what she should do, Liz kissed him softly back and then pulled away, slowly closing the door. "Good night Kevin..."

Chapter 3

Todd listened to the melodious sound of Back in Black, Ben's ringback tone, till his voice mail picked up "You know the drill," Ben's voice barked before the expected beep, and Todd left a message. "Yo, man. Thanks for the video. You owe me big time for passing out. Call me back. I'm at Pervland till midnight."

The X-Mart job wasn't the best in the world, but it was steady, and they were open every day. So, Todd could work around his class schedule and pick up hours when he needed them. Porn didn't phase him. He didn't mind the old weird dudes that would wander the store and maybe check out the video booths. The bachelor/bachelorette party folk were actually fun, and the military guys weren't asking and weren't telling. He only worked evenings, which meant he didn't have to mop (thank God), and the difficulty in getting reasonably good help in the Bible Belt meant a pretty good hourly wage.

The main problems were three-fold: 1)he had to shoo away the pros that circled around looking for lonely ex-customers, 2) he had to lie to his parents about where he worked, and 3) he hated the looks he got when he HAD to tell people where he worked.

Guys usually thought it was funny, but girls either laughed or gave him the look. So, he'd have to explain that he wasn't a sex addict, he wasn't bi or gay (not that there was anything wrong with that), and that it was more like working at video store than anything else.

The thing was, he could usually get a lot of studying done while he worked, and Todd did study. Maybe he wasn't the brain that Liz was, but he really wanted to get his degree so he could teach. Hope I did ok on that math ed exam. It was a real bitch. As he drove and thought to himself, his radio on the classic rock station, sounds of the Police began emanating from his speakers.'Young Teacher, the subject of schoolgirl fantasy..." His mind lit up, mmmm, school girl fantasy. Fuckin-A. An image of Hollie doing a Britney Spears song flashed though his head, but she was flanked by Mary and Liz. Then just Liz. Then just naked Liz.

HONNNNNKKKKKKK!!!!!

Todd's attention snapped back to the road and the fully green traffic light he was stopped at. Giving a sheepish wave to acknowledge driving guilt, he continued on his way and reached X-Mart with no further issues. As he got out, he noticed that little Todd was still straining against his jeans.

Great, a hard-on going into the porn store. I'm a walking cliché. "I've had about enough of you," Todd griped in the direction of his genitals. "It's not happening, so forget it."

"What are you talking about Todd?" Jim, his X-Mart co-worker answered from behind the counter."

"Um, nothing." Todd replied. "I was on speaker phone....Bluetooth...whatever."

"Don't sweat it, man. We work at a porno store," said Jim. "No matter how crazy we sound, we're still saner than most of the people who come in here. Slow night so far. Hope you brought homework."

"Nope," answered Todd. "Finished midterms yesterday, so nothing to study. I'm gonna try to get Ben to come hang out."

After the register transfer, Todd took over and Jim left for the night. Nothing was happening. Usually, Todd would have been thrilled, but with no homework; rampant daydreaming, and a rebellious penis tonight was not usual. Todd did a store sweep to make sure everything was in place. Can't have the tranny stuff with the BBW. It just isn't done. There was a sale on vibrators. Mary would want to know that. That reminded him. Hitting redial, Todd called Ben again. This time he answered.

"What's up, dude? Finally wake up?"

"Yeah. It's been a weird day," Todd replied.

"How so? Something amiss at Ball-Mart?

"No, far from it. In fact its dead, if you want to swing by."

"Then what's the deal, Todd?"

"Well, it's fucked up, but...Ben, what do you think of Liz, like as a girl?"

"Liz is a girl? Damn it to hell!" Ben responded. "I thought she was a she-male, and now you've ruined about 10 fantasy scenarios."

"Ben, I'm serious."

"I know, that's why it's both fun to bust your balls over it, and mildly uncomfortable since I know where this is going."

"What the fuck does that mean?"

"Dude, it means that somewhere in your head a switch flipped and you're realizing that one of the hottest things walking shares you're bathroom. But, knowing you, that's a bad thing."

"Whoa, hold up. You think Liz is hot? And why the fuck is that bad?"

"Hell yeah, she's hot. I would've made a play for her a long time ago, if I thought it wouldn't screw up things with you."

'Who's Liz? Is she an actress? Do you have any movies with her in them?"

The unknown voice startled Todd, and he looked up to find a typical example of what he had labeled "X-Mart customer type 3: a college-aged nerdish guy trying not to seem pathetic because he was renting porn."

"Just a second, sir," Todd replied. Returning to the call, he continued, "OK Ben, this is going to obviously be a longer talk. Can you come over here, or should we meet at Salvation Point Alpha when I get off."

"I'm supposed to meet Mary for dinner," Ben answered. "Maybe I can stop in with her after for a bit, but then we have to go look at wedding stuff. Salvation Point is a go, regardless. Now you know..."

"...and knowing is half the battle," Todd finished

"YO JOE!!!" Ben, Todd, and geekboy all yelled in unison.

***

Kevin left, thankfully, without more pushing and Liz sagged against the door. What in the world was going on around here. Drunken men in her bed, a tall hunky jock kissing and touching her. It all seemed a bit odd, and she hoped that nothing else nutty would follow suit. Right about now, she wouldn't have blinked an eye if some girl on girl action happened to manifest itself on her couch.

Sighing she moved away from the door and returned to her room for a moment. God she was distracted and damn it, horny as hell. That had to be the problem. With an empty apartment, Liz eyed her bedside table which she kept under lock and key.

OK, so perhaps B.O.B (battery operated boyfriend) needed to help out. She didn't make a habit of it, but in order to think straight and get herself in order, she considered this to be the perfect time. Moving to her small jewelry box, she dug through it and found the key. Wiggling out of her shorts and leaving just a panties on, Liz unlocked the drawer and found her clit vibe. "OK baby, it's just you and me time before we fetch Todd his milk and cereal."

Laying back on her bed, Liz turned the little guy on and let out a loud gasp of pleasure and she hit her mark, sliding the little nubbled tip over her tingling clit. Memories of Todd and his mouth flooded forward, "Oh yes!" She whimpered, spreading her legs further apart as she snuck a hand up her short to play with a hard nipple.

This wasn't going to take long. The sharp buzz of the vibrator was making her squirm, her hips raising to meet her hand as she stroked the vibe over the sensitive bud. Eyes squeezed tight, she quivered and jerked. "Oh yeah...oh yeess...." He was licking her breasts again, curling his tongue around her nipple. "OOOH MY GOD!!"

The flood gates opened in a rush and she came in record time, her body tensing and shuddering all over as her pussy grasped for an imaginary cock. Moments later she sank down into the mattress, breathless and sleepy.

It took a moment to collect herself. After slipping B.O.B back in his box, Liz struggled back out of bed and decided a quick change of panties and overall outfit would be best. She stripped and redressed herself in a pair of jeans and a baby doll blouse that hugged her breasts and flowed out from under them. Pulling her hair up, she touched her makeup back up, sprayed a little vanilla scented body spray on and headed out to the store. Cereal and milk were one of Todd's favorite things in the whole world. She was sure if he went one day without his Captain Crunch his whole life would fall apart.

Feeling a little more like herself, she left their place, feeling lighter and more alert. The corner store was within walking distance and since that was all they really needed and as she enjoyed her walk in the air, she went through her little mental list; Cereal - check. Milk - check. She wandered down a few aisles in no particular hurry and browsed through the small section of books and magazines. A group of giggling girls interrupted her quiet moment and she glanced over at them. Among the group stood pretty, petite Hollie.

Oh god, she thought and quickly turned away, moving to the check out, unfortunately not quickly enough.

"Liz!" The bubbly blond squealed, making her inwardly cringe. "Ohmygod! I was just thinking about you!"

Yeah right. Liz smiled and turned. "Hey Hollie. What's up?"

All of maybe five foot, the blonde was all bounce as she reached Liz, her pretty pale curls framing her delicate face. She was like a porcelain doll. With a perfectly bowed mouth and big expressive eyes. While she sported a tan, it was soft and not over the top. With her glitz and makeup, Liz was suddenly feeling like your average plain Jane.

"The girls and I are going to dancing. Why don't you come!?"

Liz quirked a brow, unable to stop herself. "Um, Hollie, not to be rude, but why?"

Unfazed, she giggled, all too bright and cheerful. "Silly!! You're one of Todd's best friends. I want to hang out! Come on Liz, lets go have some girl fun." She paused just long enough to give Liz the once over and taking Liz's basket of 'essentials' out of her grasp. " But first, lets drop this junk off and get you spiced up."

"What? Wait, Hollie!" Liz began to protest, but the girl was having none of it and before Liz could stop the situation from getting worse, she was being dragged back home for some glitzing up before their girls night out. Seriously? She thought. What in the hell was going on?

"I promise, won't hurt a bit." Hollie teased as she forced the taller girl to check out and then ushered her out of the door. Liz had to admit, she was a force to be reckoned with as she was pulled along the side walk back to their apartment and no amount of grumbling was putting a stop to the cheerleader's plan.

Back at their place, Hollie grabbed the groceries and all but flung them into the fridge and counter. Liz watched the blonde as if she'd gone mad. Was she on drugs?! Even Ben and Mary gave her space and didn't get up in her business. What was wrong with Hollie?

"Alright - come on. We have some work to do."

Liz wasn't sure if she should be offended by that remark and by the look her face, Hollie quickly added. "You know what I mean. We need to hot you up for the club."

"Seriously Hollie, clubs aren't my thing." Liz interjected, but it fell on deaf ears as Hollie dragged her down the hall to her room and began going through her things. She was feeling violated, having some strange girl touch her stuff.

"OOOoooh Liz! Why don't you ever wear this?!" Hollie squealed, pulling out a green shirt that Liz had gotten as a present from...who was it again? She shrugged, it wasn't her style. That was for sure. The sleeveless number molded itself to her body like a glove, showcasing her womanly curves. Although it didn't actually show cleavage, it certainly didn't leave much to the imagination and had one strap over her right shoulder, while the left remained bare along with her airs. It also sparkled. Not in an insane in your face way, but enough to draw sometimes eyes straight to her and that's one thing Liz wasn't into.

"No Hollie."

"Yeeess Lizzie. It'll set off your hair, you can wear the jeans you have one, put on some heels. Come on babe, you'll look hot!"

Groaning, she gasped in surprised as Hollie tugged at her shirt and urged it off. Grumbling, she did as she was told and struggled into the clingy mess of a shirt. "Well look at you. Who would have though you had such a banging body under those baggy shirts. Tsk tsk Lizzie...holding out on everyone."

She flushed self consciously and resigned herself to Hollie working her 'magic' with hair and makeup and then slipped on her shoes. Thankfully she didn't quite look like a hooker...but the right accessories could have throw her right down that avenue. "Lets go!"

Taking a deep breath, Liz followed Hollie. Grabbing her cell, she did her best not to stumble as she walked in her heels for the first time in a long while. "I gotta send Todd a text. How long is this clubbing thing going to last?"

Hollie grinned over her shoulder, then fell into step and wrapped an arm around Liz's waist. "Who knows! Relax...have fun!"

Miffed, Liz punched in her message. "Going out clubbing...kidnapped by Hollie."

Chapter 4

A couple of hours or so passed uneventfully as Todd did the basic sweeping and straightening that came with every shift. Slow night for perversion, he thought. Not even some of the regulars around. The store was equipped with satellite radio, which usually played on hip-hop, rock, or football games, depending on who was working. Todd defaulted to rock that night, anything to keep his energy up and mind off of the strange pathways it had drifted toward that day. As he played air guitar along with Angus Young during Highway to Hell, his phone beeped with a text message from Liz ."Going out clubbing...kidnapped by Hollie."

His mind almost couldn't comprehend it. What the fuck? Liz would be more likely to go clubbing baby seals than dancing with Hollie's crew. They barely know each other. Maybe I'm still asleep. That would explain a lot. The store's door chime rang, as Ben filed in with Mary. Todd nodded to them as they entered, and noted "Big sale on vibrators Mary."