More Than Friendship Material Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snow White? That comment struck her strangely, but she managed not to frown at him as he waved her off. She handed him his swim trunks and left to go look through her things. She hadn't mean that she was going to showerwithhim, but now looking at the situation, she realized that if he fell there was nothing she could do to stop it. Being in the shower was probably the best options.

It had been a long time since she'd last gone swimming and looking through her things, she really wasn't sure what she could wear. Unable to locate a bathing suit, she slipped on a pair of gym shorts and a modest tank top. Underwear was out of the question, what was the point in getting her undies all wet anyway?

In the bathroom she started the shower and adjusted the water, before making sure the soaps and a fresh batch of towels were handy. She then pulled her hair up out of the way and knocked on Todd's door.

"Ready?"

She was better at this game of "chicken" than he thought she'd be, and now Todd wasn't sure what was even going to happen. The idea of a woman with him is the shower was nothing new, but it had always been a recreational activity. This wasn't. How was it even supposed to work? Was she just going to be in the bathroom with him? Actually in the shower? In his head, everything was screaming BAD IDEA. Lower, Little Todd was yelling WOOHOO, and the peas/Lortab combo had helped reduce the formerly terrible pain to a more manageable throb. In any event, at least the coin toss hadn't been tails.

Todd assumed she was going to set up the bathroom and change into a bathing suit. Thankfully, she always seemed to gravitate toward the functional one piece types. That should make things a little less embarrassing. Plus, now he was pretty sure she was over the crush she had on him, or whatever it had been.

Not wanting to let her know he was having misgivings, Todd yelled back. "I was born ready, Princess." Liz popped her head in and found him waiting on her, "I've apparently buried my bathing suits, so this is going to have to do."

He let out a little grunt and she grinned, grabbing a hold of his arm. "Come on stinky, in the shower we go. All set up, nice and hot like you like it."

Todd groaned and made a production all the way to the bathroom, but Liz took it all with a grain of salt and giggled. "Hey, you said you needed a shower." Slipping behind him in the small narrow bathroom, Liz grasped his hips and just steadied him as he moved under the spray of water. His warm skin felt oh so good under her hands, but she kept everything as businesslike as possible. The spray hit his body, making him moan in appreciation, and sprayed over her arms and shirt. Nudging him forward, she slipped inside with him and shut the curtain, moved herself away from the spray.

Thankfully the shower actually had a bar which she really never knew what to do with, but in this instance, Todd was able to grab onto. "OK, hold on tight," she urged and reached for the body poof and his body wash. He was eying her curiously as she poured a generous amount of soap onto his personal poof, but didn't meet his gaze. She didn't want him to see her nerves or excitement or the fact that she really had no idea what in the hell she was doing. Putting the bottle back up, she smacked the poof onto his chest playfully and grinned. "Rub a dub dub." She laughed and began soaping his body up.

Todd moaned.Thiswas the kind of shower help he was used to, butnotthe type he thought he should be having.Think about baseball. Think about baseball. Dead Kittens. Rosie O'Donnell!But, even though Todd wanted to think about ballgames, Little Todd wasn't playing ball. He sprung to full attention. Todd turned his back toward Liz to hide the reaction and tried to distract her.

"That feels great Liz. You're going to make a great medical professional," he said, trying to keep the conversation away from what he was actually thinking and feeling.

She washed his back down and then urged one arm up to lather his armpits, letting him rinse, then the other. With his back to her, the spray hit him perfectly around the shoulders. Dropping the poof, she gently grasped the sides of his face, tiptoeing up to reach. "Tilt your head back so I can lather your hair..."

He did as he was told like a good patient, moaning as she slipped her fingers through his hair and began to scrub his scalp gently. She was liking this a little too much, but surprisingly enough, Todd was behaving. She was mildly disappointed by that, but squashed those feelings. At least he was safe, at least they were still friends; she could be happy with that, right?

Rinsing his hair, she let her hands trail down his back, massaging his muscles for a moment longer and then playfully patting his bottom. "OK big boy, all done."

"You may be, but I'm not," Todd answered. "Hand me the body wash please. I don't need the plastic thing." Liz handed him the body wash and he squirted some into his hand. "You may want to close your eyes for this." His smile playful.

Reaching his hand into this trunks, Todd began to lather up now not so Little Todd and the boys, then worked the soap around to his butt. Normally, he would make more of a show out of this for humor's sake. But today, things weren't quite as funny as they could have been, and Todd was trying to get out as soon as possible. He avoided looking at Liz, not knowing what was going through her mind, and he tried to keep Little Todd at bay as much as he could. It wasn't working. Then he had an idea. Todd turned the hot water down and the spray became seemingly ice cold. Little Todd receded into his hole. Now that the telltale part was out of the way, Todd felt more relaxed and back to normal. He ducked out of the way of the water jets so the cold water hit Liz squarely in the face and chest.

Liz gasped loudly, sputtering and squealing as the cold water robbed her of her breath and shocked her. Instantly her shirt clung to her like a second skin, her braless breasts firming up and nipples hardening against the wet cloth.

She sputtered, trying to bypass his body to turn the water off. "Todd! Turn it off!"

His loud laughter filled the small bathroom. Sure the joke accomplished the same thing as an impromptu wet t-shirt contest but everything was covered and she had seen more of him in the banana hammock. He casually blocked her from the faucet handle as she grabbed for them, but relented on her in a few seconds and turned off the water completely.

This situation was more what he was used to between him and his best friend. Choking back the laughter, he issued a half-hearted. "Sorry, about that." Reaching for a towel, he held it open for her.

Liz glared at him, delivering a hearty smack to his chest. It sounded a lot worse than it actually was, but Todd let out a loud "Ow!" still chuckling at her.

"I have practice you, jerk. Now I gotta fix my makeup."

If he wanted playful, she'd give him playful. He certainly seemed steady enough on his feet for the moment, holding out a towel for her. With an impish grin and a bit hunk of courage, she peeled the t-shirt off her body. For a moment he had an eyeful of full breast, pale and tipped with pink hard nipples, ripe for playing with. The t-shirt fell to the floor with a wet plop and then her pretty boobs were concealed once more.

"What?" She gave him the most innocent look. "Not like you haven't seen them before. Hurry up, I have to get changed all over again."

"Yeah, I've seen them. Seen one pair, want to see all the others," Todd laughed. "OK, now that you brought it up. What are you practicing for? You in a play, playing intramurals, your debut at that Strictly Platinum Showbar?"

She had to hand it to him, he was Mr. Suave. She wanted for once to be able to shock him into being speechless or even better, send him into a passionate frenzy. It was becoming more obvious that he didn't seem to share the same feelings for her. Then it hit her. Busying herself by grabbing his own towel and steadying him as he stepped out, she casually let the words slip. "You guessed it!! The coffee house doesn't pay enough. I figured my tips at the Platinum Showbar would be so much nicer."

Giggling at the thought while briskly rubbing his body down, she stepped back holding the towel up waist level and averting her eyes as he wiggled out of his wet trunks and took the towel from her to wrap it in place.

The idea of Liz at the Showbar woke Little Todd back up and out of his igloo. "Seriously? The tips would be a lot better, but are you sure you want to to that? Not that you couldn't be great I mean? 'Cause you know, you have all the right equipment and it's in good shape...."

Liz just stared as he stammered and tried to get out of the hole he was digging for himself.

She hid her surprise, realization that he was taking her seriously! Her mind worked on that. Why not run with it? He would know soon enough know the truth and they could laugh about it.

"Well," She began coolly, but smiling sweetly, "I'm glad you think my 'equipment' as you put it is in good shape. But it doesn't hurt to be in better shape. So I've been taking a few little dance classes to help with the process. I have an interview this weekend and hopefully I'll get the job. We'll see."

She swallowed the urge to laugh and turned away, tugging him carefully back in his room. "Now, need me to fetch you the peas again before I get dressed?"

HOLY SHIT! Todd's mind was a whirl as he settled back into bed. He'd never have expected Liz to think of stripping for a living, but she had always been the logical, practical sort. He knew that Kevin had exposed (for want of a better term) Liz and Hollie to the public at large, and he had avoided talking to her about it. But, if people had already seen her naked, this would be a way to take control of the situation and the money would be alotbetter. Plus, Todd had missed a lot of work and, come to think of it, Liz had too. Maybe things were bad at Duke's, and this was the option she thought best.

Liz had been spending a lot of time with Mary and Hollie. They were probably easier to talk to about the prospect than he had been, especially since Liz was trying to take care of him medically. And he'd been to strip joints a hundred times at least, and Platinum more than any. He'd even dated a couple of dancers from there. They had had their reasons for working there too. So why was this bothering him so much? It made sense, but that nagging headache was back.

"Okay, lets get this show on the road." Taking a deep breath, she forced herself to act casually about it all. She ventured back into his room and handed him the peas. "Frozen veggies and a soda. I'll have my phone on me errr...well, close to me. Don't over do it, k?"

Dropping a little kiss on the top of his head, she turned around and put a little wiggle in her walk as she left him to his thoughts.

12