More Than Friendship Material Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen studied her face, the soft flush of her cheeks and smiled. It was pure and genuine, almost dazzling before it slipped a little when he thought of Hollie. "What about his girl?"

"Hollie? She knows.I think everyone knows but him. I'm not looking to interfere in anything, but I can't shake these feelings so easily and I don't want to be a drag. Tonight was just about us all hanging out, having fun and celebrating. Saying thank you for the rescue."

"Well, in that case, there is no law that says we can't hang out and have fun tonight. To be honest, I was starting to spend too much time at home and at work."

Liz sighed with relief and unbuckled her seat belt as they arrived at the nearest liquor store. "So lets get the booze and get the party started!"

The trip was a hurried one and Liz was happy to have Allen's brawn to help carry the large packs of bottled beer into the apartment after their slightly early arrival. She preferred to be early, not late and Allen didn't seem to mind. They fell into easy chit chat after her 'confession' of sorts and she found herself truly enjoying his company.

The girls greeted them with enthusiasm, helping with the wine bottles and setting everything to chill. Finger foods covered Mary's small kitchen counter and dining table. The place looked bright and cheerful. Allen fell somewhat silent, but he greeted them, nodding at Mary and giving Hollie a small smile.

"Where are the boys?" Liz asked them, finally sitting beside Allen on the plush couch. He threw an arm over the top behind her neck, making them look especially relaxed.

She caught a brief odd look from Hollie, but it quickly passed before she beamed a smile. "Hopefully here soon or they are both dead."

Liz chuckled, "Yeah, after all this hard work, they better be here on time!"

With the other two men MIA, the girls and Allen settled into a friendly game of cards. Wine glasses were already filled and Liz was sipping on hers, hoping to hold onto her nerve. It almost seemed okay to get a little crazy with Todd and Ben in the room. After all, Ben was taken. Todd was her best friend and she had feelings for him. But with Allen, it seemed all the more nerve wracking.

Hollie let out a whoop and slammed her tiny hand down, grinning from ear to ear. "I'm kicking everyone's butt tonight!" She giggled and Allen actually chuckled, his lips curving into a sexy smile that had the pretty blonde girl staring.

***

"Todd, what the hell are we doing here?" Ben asked.

“I just had to see something," Todd answered.

"You've seen it plenty of times, dude."

'Yeah, but not for the same reason. Humor me."

Ben sighed and pulled into the drive in front of the business. A Valet appeared and Ben tossed him the keys. "Todd, you're tipping"

Todd nodded as he walked into the front doors. The well lit establishment was much darker inside and the music blared. He moved to the large man at the podium, with Ben following behind.

“Twenty dollar Cover, two drink minimum gentlemen. Welcome to Strictly Platinum.

Todd paid with a fifty. “Keep the change. Is there anyway I can talk to the manager?"

The maitre'd pocketed the tip and said. “Have a seat. I'll check. If he can, we'll come get you."

Todd and Ben made their way to an empty table a couple of rows back from the stage. Football games were playing on flat screen TVs, and the bar was as empty as the two had ever seen it. The crowd would pick up as night rolled in. One dancer dressed in lingerie was performing on a side stage. Another was disrobing on the main stage to bass pounding music being played by the deejay. A waitress in a teddy wandered by and both guys ordered a beer. The waitress returned with overpriced Coronas, and the friends sipped and watched. The music was too loud to foster conversation.

A couple of songs later, a bouncer appeared at the table and motioned Todd toward him. "Need me to go?" Ben mouthed. Todd shook his head no, and followed the bouncer to the rear of the club where he saw a door to a hallway. The bouncer opened the door and led Todd down and around. Eventually they arrived at a large office where the manager sat working on paperwork. A large pane of two way glass let him watch out onto the club floor. The bouncer stood by the door, and the manager motioned for Todd to sit in one of the chairs facing the desk.

'So," he addressed Todd, “What can I do for you?"

"Thank you for seeing me, Mr..." Todd looked around and saw a nameplate., "Nelson. I actually came in to get some background information on your club."

Mr. Nelson frowned a little. 'What kind of information? I don't know what you've heard, but we run a clean business here..."

"Oh, no..no I didn't mean to imply anything," Todd interrupted. “I'm asking because I have a friend who's supposed to be applying for a job here and I was worried."

"Fair enough. I'm assuming, since you're worried. that it's an entertainer position."

"Yes, sir."


"Well first thing, young man. What we DO NOT need is a jealous boyfriend getting in the way of our business. I understand that there may be some jealousy involved , but we sell fantasy not sex here."

"Yes sir. I appreciate that. I've actually been here a number of times, and it's a nice place. And she's not my girlfriend...well she's a friend and a girl..." Todd tried to collect his thoughts. "What I mean sir, is that I was worried about her safety some, and I was just looking for a little reassurance."

'That's commendable, son. I can tell you this. I would be comfortable with the safety of my own daughter if she worked here. Does that help?

"Some."

"And do you see George there at the door. He's a black belt and a former Navy Seal. That's the kind of security I hire. Military, police officers...ok?

'Yes sir. I guess that makes sense."

"Good. So what's your friend's name. I want to make a personal assurance.," the older man said.

"Liz Mason."


"I look forward to meeting Ms. Mason. Mr...?

"Farmer. Just please don't tell her I came by, Mr. Nelson.

Nelson smiled knowingly. "Your secret is safe with me."


George led Todd back to the table. His best friend had ordered the second required drink and was sitting with one of the dancers, a leggy brunette. They were chatting like old friends. He envied his friend's ability to comfortably move between conversations, as well as the very secure relationship that he had with Mary.

“Hey buddy," Ben said. "This is Candy. She's studying physical therapy."

Todd nodded a greeting to Candy, and she returned the favor with a cheerful, "Hi."

Ben continued. "Candy was nice enough to give a great table dance, but I told her we needed to be somewhere, and she can do whatever with the beers. Hope that's OK."

“Fine, dude. Candy, sorry we have to run. Maybe we'll see you again soon."

Candy looked at him, pulled a card from her stocking and handed it to him. She leaned forward and whispered, "Looking forward to it, Todd." Then she sauntered to the next occupied table.

Todd looked at the card with the dancer's number on it blankly. Ben just laughed. "Damn, bro. Don't you have enough already?" Todd punched his friend in the arm as they headed out of the club.

***

"I'm going to be drunk before they get here." Liz muttered to herself, setting her second glass of wine aside and grabbing a handful of chips just as the boys came waltzing through the door.

"Lucy! I'm hooooome!" Ben bellowed and caught Mary around the waist, pulling her up into a tight hug and smacking a loud kiss on her lips.

Hollie and Liz scrunched their faces, giggling. "Eeewwww! Get a room!!" they teased in unison, and everyone laughed.

Ben waggled his eye brows and leered down at his beautiful fiance. "What do you say babe, quickie?"

Mary giggled and shoved against his chest, "Nope! Sorry buddy, you lost that by being late." Smiling she sauntered over to Todd and gave him a warm hug. "Welcome back champ."

Hollie wiggled next to Liz, "Lets get this show on the road then! Time's a ticking!"

"Boys," Hollie said cheerfully, "keep yourselves company. We girls have to go work on something."

She clicked on the television and changed it to a football game. "We''ll be back in a bit." Hollie hopped up from the couch and pulled Liz up with her. They headed into the guest room, and Mary followed with a wink to Ben.

Ben looked at the other guys and said. "I don't know about you, but I think we should be scared. Allen, you were here with them before us. Any ideas?"

"Nope," Allen replied.

"Hey," Todd piped up. "I just realized something. You were talking to them, Allen. Now you go back to the Tarzan speak."

Allen smiled. "Maybe they're more interesting."

All the guys laughed and turned their attention to the game and their beers. About fifteen minutes passed and Ben got a call from Mary. He listened and murmured "OK" as his expression became puzzled. When he hung up, he said to the other guys. "We have directions to follow."

"Now I'm scared too," Todd said. 'What do we have to do?"

"Move the couch back against the wall, then all sit there on it. Wait five minutes, then hit play on the stereo remote."

"Done worse for uglier superiors," Allen added. He stood up and pushed the furniture around. Ben and Todd followed suit, and wondered just what the hell was happening.

"I can't believe I'm doing this with you guys." Liz muttered, but still smiled as she shrugged out of her skirt and top. The other laughed and giggled as Mary handed out their costumes.

It took all of them a moment to wiggle into the tight little uniforms. "I'm so glad you listen to directions." Hollie told Liz, smacking her hands away as she tried to button it up. The girl popped open the buttons, showing a wealth of cleavage and hint of bra.

Liz looked down, looking rather nervous. "Seriously?"

Hollie grinned and Mary laughed. "You can't chicken out now babe, the show is about to start. Now get those thigh highs on."

Liz took a deep breath and fussed over the thigh highs, carefully slipping them on without a tear and then struggled into her heels. "How do women get dressed in this stuff!? I can't breathe when I bend."

"No pain no gain, sugar!" Hollie teased, already dressed and looking like a sexy little siren. Liz felt a little awkward and clumsy compared to her, but she swallowed her nerves and stood, surprised that she didn't wobble. Hollie fussed over their hair and handed out lipstick and lip gloss like it was candy.

"So? You all remember the steps, right?" Her eyes held Liz's the longest and she flushed.

"Geez Hollie, yes! I could do it in my sleep!"

"Alright then. Showtime!" Mary clapped.

***

On cue, Ben hit play on the remote and started the IPOD playing. A drumbeat began over the top of a sped up intro from an AC/DC song that he couldn't quite place, and the door to the bedroom opened. A hand extended and set both a Halloween smoke machine, and a strobe light in the hallway. The guys looked at each other with confused expressions. The smoke filled the hall and then into the living room. The strobe lights bounced off of the vapors. Over the music, a voice sounded:

"Please welcome tonight's entertainment in their stunning debut; ANGELS HAVE MERCY!!!"

Hollie strode confidently out of the mist, followed by Mary, then Liz. Each marched with a sexy strut in the matching nursing costumes from X-Mart. The heels were high, the stockings meshed, the necklines low, and the bottoms nearly non-existent. Hollie took center "stage" crouching in front of the two near mirror image redheads who stood back to back, their left legs extended with toes pointed. Each girl had their hands behind their backs and stared at the guys with seductive smiles.

The men were speechless, held captivated by the shock and imagery. The lyrics to Big Balls, meshed with a techno-pop number about nursing began and the girls began to move. The group broke apart and the girls moved into a line, with each facing one of the guys. Based on where their male counterparts had been sitting on the couch, Mary ended up in front of Todd, Hollie in front of Ben, and Liz in front of Allen. The order didn't matter though. They flashed identical looks of smoky sex appeal at the man in front of them and brought their hands forward with the pompons grazing each respective lap. The girls bent low to display their cleavage and raised up slowly drawing the poms up the guys chests. When they reached their head, the girls spun around and lowered the shaking extremities to the floor with their asses presented. Then they slowly sat in each lap, raising their hands behind them to caress each of the guy's cheeks. No one said a word, but the effects of the display were evident in the hardness the girls felt in those laps. The seductresses leaned forward as if to give a kiss, and as each man leaned in uncontrollably, they were rebuffed by playful facefuls of plastic streamer as the girls leapt up and into their routine. For nearly 5 minutes, they danced, spun, shook, jiggled, and teased. Finally, the music began to slow and the girls repeated the lowering onto each rock-hard lap. Again they leaned in close, this time each whispering "Thank you" and lightly kissing the men on the cheek. The music began to fade and the girls rose and filed out to the bedroom, blowing kisses as they exited and pulled the mood enhancing equipment back inside with them.

The guys sat stunned for several seconds, then Ben broke the silence with thunderous applause and a loud WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

In their “dressing room,” all three young women were flushed and giggling, grinning from ear to ear. "Oh my god! Did you see their faces?! That was so worth it!” Hollie laughed. Liz had to admit that it had been completely fun!! Once the music had started, she had fallen into the role like the other two and outdone herself. Getting a rise out of Allen? Who would have thought it!! It made her feel wicked and sexy. Too much fun!

The cheering from the room made them feel even that much better and each girl hurriedly changed. "God, that was hot. I mean, not just sexy hot. I'm sweating." Liz laughed, dabbing at her forehead. "I'm keeping the outfit by the way. Who knows when it'll come in handy next."

"OOooooh!!" The other two hooted, "You go sexy mama!"

The guys continued cheering for several minutes after the girls left. Then they had to discuss what they had just seen.

"Do they do that often?" Allen asked.

"Fuck no!" Ben answered, "But I won't mind if they start."

Todd looked a little less enthusiastic. "Well I guess that shows that the dancing lessons are going well. Liz'll sure make a lot of money."

"Money?" Allen asked.

"Allegedly, Liz is applying to be a stripper to make extra money," Ben explained.

Allen looked thoughtful. "That's surprising."

"Yeah." Todd said. "I hope she doesn't, but I understand if she does. At least the place is safe."

Allen thought some more. "What place, and how do you know its safe?"

"Platinum,” Ben answered

"And safe because the manager only hires security with military and law enforcement backgrounds," Todd added.

'Like mine," Allen said matter of factly.

"Yeah like yours...wait a minute." Todd got a gleam of recognition in his eyes. "Allen, are you saying...?”

"If she gets that job, I'll apply there too."

Before the guys could continue that conversation, the bedroom door opened and the three men erupted into a standing ovation. The girls filed back into the room, smiling and a little flushed. Mary sat on Ben's lap and wiggled knowingly, laughing. "Well hello big boy."

Hollie giggled and winked while Liz grabbed some beers and food from the kitchen and brought them over. She passed out the cold drinks around, returning to her own glass of wine and then taking a long swig. "Well it's a good thing I don't have to do that stuff every day," she said, taking a deep breath. "Real strippers have gained new respect from me. That stuff takes work."

Todd eyed her curiously and after a moment she giggled, wiggling her eyebrows playfully, giving Todd a little elbow nudge. "Gotcha!" She laughed, "The look on your face was just priceless, I had to run with it! I promise, no stripping for me. Unless it's a private showing such as this."

"Well," Ben said “there wasn't any actualstripping, but there's plenty of time for you to work that in for my bachelor party, Liz. We'll make sure that's private, right Todd?"

Both Todd and Liz blushed at that thought, and everyone laughed. "Definitely not your typical entertainment, though." Allen noted.

"No," Ben said, "But it needs to be."

"Damn right," Mary added with a leer, "because now it's you guys' turn. We'll let you borrow the outfits." Hollie and Liz whooped in approval.

"I've already got my hammock," Todd laughed. "So, whose idea was that little number?"

"ME ME ME," Mary bounced on Ben's lap with extra emphasis.

"I'm so surprised," Todd said deadpan. "Well, aside from the obvious um....visual appeal, the dancing and music were great. I'm really impressed."

"That part was all Hollie,” Liz said, "She's a fantastic choreographer and teacher. You can tell since I didn't break an ankle."

"Aww. Thanks Liz. You guys did great for beginners," Hollie gushed. "Oh, and we couldn't have done it without Allen's help."

Todd, Ben and Liz turned and looked at Allen in surprise. "I gave them my employee discount when they bought the costumes. Didn't know what they were for," he said.

"Bet you're glad now aren't you, soldier?” Mary said with a grin. She jumped from Ben's lap to Allen's. "Yep, he's glad. Now dance with me GI Joe!" Mary turned on some music, pulled a blushing Allen up and forced him to start moving.

"Well, since we're changing partners and all," Ben said, "come on Liz." He picked her up and carried her next to the dancing couple and spun her around as though she was weightless. "Wedding dance lessons. Impressive huh?" he said merrily.

"That leaves you and me, Santa. You up for it?" Hollie asked Todd.

"Bring it on cheer girl," Todd grinned.

Liz laughed at Ben's silliness, but complimented him on his dancing. After he finally set her down, she moved with him and the group shook it on their imaginary dance floor. Being a small living space, bodies soon brushed and bumped, but no one seemed to mind. Ben gave her a playful smack on the booty as she spun and worked it for him. Mary was busy entertaining Allen who at least had the courtesy to blush as the attractive redhead teased him.

It had to be nice to have such a secure and wonderful fiance, secure in the fact that Mary was his and no one could change that. Liz smiled at her and Mary shot her a return wink and laughing when Ben did his humping move from behind. Liz stuck out her tongue and shook her ass right back. She couldn't help but laugh, it was all too much fun.

Todd was a little woozy from the activity and beer, but he wasn't going to tell Hollie that. He was tired of being treated like an invalid, and it was fun to see everyone having such a good time and not worrying about all the stress and crap from the previous week. Allen was a particular revelation, as still waters must have run really deep. He was keeping up with Mary, and that was hard to do. Liz was enjoying herself with Ben, and her laughter was infectious. Hollie was her usual fun self. She kept the conversation light, and the dancing a little slower than the others to accommodate Todd's recovery.

All of a sudden, Mary hollered “SLOW DANCE ROTATE!"

She quickly grabbed Todd and pushed Hollie toward Allen. Liz and Ben were stuck and settled into a slower dance, as the music changed to an old R & B song.

Liz almost sighed with relief, she was pretty tired as well and let her body sink against Ben's. He gave her a warm hug and held her close without being too 'familiar'. Truth be known, Ben was probably more of a 'big brother' than Todd, in that she was both completely comfortable with him, and knew that his teasing and flirting were to be taken with a grain of salt.