More Than Friendship Material Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He flashed her a grin and then did what she'd waited for all night. Dipping his head down, he kissed her soft lips. Softly at first, one kiss, two, three and by the fourth his tongue came into play and they both moaned, arms sliding around to pull each other closer.

They kissed like that for a while, exploring and tasting, getting used to one another in a new way. A few minutes later, Todd came up for air and smiled down at Liz. "Oh, by the way, the pants are staying on. Tonight's not the night for the main event. We have catching up to do first. You took care of me for a week, now I'm going to take care of you."

Before Liz could voice any argument, Todd kissed her again, hard. His hands worked their way down the front of her body, the left finding her right breast, the right moving down further to cup her moist sex. He continued kissing her, but began to work the soft flesh of both body parts, slowly but surely. Liz purred in pleasure as Todd made a mental note of what was working the best for her. The area under his right hand became warmer and slicker with her natural reactions, and Todd began to kiss the way down her neck. Soon his lips breathed hotly on her left nipple, and his index finger began to slide slowly up and down her wet cleft.

She had wanted to protest. To tell him it was silly for him to just take care of her, but the words died on her lips and then she forgot all about anything but the sensations he was creating. It had been a long, long, terribly long time since she'd been with anyone and her senses were suddenly extremely sensitive and singing. She gasped loudly as his mouth settled on her nipple and body arched up to thrust her breasts against his mouth much like the morning she had been 'dreaming' and woke up to find an all too real sensation.

Her hands seemed a little lost. She smoothed them over his shoulders and arms, then up along his neck and through his hair, sighing softly as his tongue swirled around the tight bud and then nipped it gently.

Restlessly her hips squirmed and her legs parted ever so slightly to give him better access as his fingers traced her cleft and brushed against her clit, making her jerk slightly. "Oh ummmmmm." She moaned.

Hearing Liz voice her approval of what he was doing, Todd pressed forward. He alternated between making circles around her nipples with his tongue, sucking with gentle steady pressure and grazing them ever so slightly with his teeth. Not to hurt, just to tease. His finger was now fully wet with Liz's juices and Todd firmly but slowly spread her lips and let it sink in. Soon, it was completely enveloped in her warm folds and Todd began to move it in and out. His left hand slid down to join the right, and he moved in thumb in circles around her clit.

Liz jumped a little in response, feeling his lips press close to her ear before he whispered, "Relax and enjoy." Then his kisses began burning a trail down her body, over her breasts, toward her stomach on a steady trail to the destination they both wanted.

She mewled and dropped her hands to the comforter, grasping the material and hanging on. His lips were heaven on her skin, better than any dream. Her body twitched and moved, lifting as his lips settled and then sinking back down as he moved on. Her breath stuttered out, hitching and holding as he kissed his way over one hip, nuzzling one thigh as his wide shoulders pushed and spread her legs apart.

She felt herself flush, feeling vulnerable and hot all over. Part of her suddenly wanted to cover up. This was after all, Todd. But the feather of his lips against her inner thigh had her nervousness melting and before she knew it, he was wedged between her quivering limbs and his breath wafted over her soft and completely bare lips.

"Todd!" She gasped and he shushed her gently, his fingers gently twisting within and hitting a spot that made her whole body shudder. He made a soft male sound of appreciation and then his tongue found her clit and her body hummed with pleasure.

Liz's whimpers of pleasure spurred Todd on. His tongue traced counter-clockwise circles around her clit and every so often he would run it lower and inside the lips to savor her taste. Todd crooked his index finger in the same fashion as he would if he was motioning her closer. But here, it meant "cum" rather than "come here." His bent finger pressed upward inside her, finding the rough textured area beneath her pelvic bone and playing it like a guitar string. Todd's left hand reached forward to find her breast and nipple once more, as he wanted this woman, who had meant so much to him for so long, to experience all the pleasure he could offer.

Liz's hips began to rotate beneath him, and Todd smiled inwardly. If this was any indication, his efforts were paying off.

"Mmmmmm...." she sighed tightening her inner muscles around his finger and bearing down against it. The pressure and pleasure was so sweet that she was having a hard timenotmoving. Instead she kept on a slow rotation of her hips, gripping the sheets and concentrating on that wonderful sensation. His fingers tweaked her nipple gently and she gasped and moaned, thrusting it up against his hand.

God was she wet , slick, warm and inviting. His fingers effortlessly glided into her pussy as he took a moment to draw back, kissing her thighs and lower tummy before slipping back down. "Oh yes!"

As the pressure built, her hips moved a little faster under his efforts and she shifted restlessly. The ache was almost unbearable. She wanted him inside, but knew he wouldn't budge. So close, her upper body twisted slightly and her breath caught again, coming out in a bit of a mewling whine. "Todd...Todd..." she breathed, "Ooooh god...don't stop!"

Liz rocked beneath him, and Todd replied."No way I'm stopping till you get where you're going." He returned to his ministrations, reveling as he sensed her in every way. He had always enjoyed this activity as foreplay, but this was different. It was the main course, not the appetizer, even though little Todd was fully awake and starving.

Liz's pussy began to contract on his finger and he knew she was close. "Tell me as soon as you get there, baby," he whispered. He renewed his oral attention to her pleasure bud, while bringing his middle finger next to his index. Together, they worked her inside and out.

Liz's shoulders dug into the bed as her back bowed off the bed and her hips pressed down, squeezing his fingers with her muscles as he swirled his tongue around her sensitive clit and flicked it. She resisted the urge to grab his head and smother him between her legs. He was doing a fine job by himself. The rolling pleasure and pressure was almost too much.

Squeezing her eyes tight, she shuddered and felt herself slipping with each pass of his tongue and wiggle of his fingers. Her body tensed tightly, each muscle straining towards that goal and then she was there. Flying over the edge with a burst of pleasure. "Ooooh right there...right there!" She cried out, "I'm cumming!"

Shuddering, she clamped her legs to his shoulders and rolled her hips, gasping and panting as he continued to drive his fingers into her wet slit. Starting up at the ceiling, dazed as her body relaxed, boneless against the bed.

As her eyes closed with her dreamlike state, Liz found her mouth covered once again with Todd's as he kissed her urgently. Their tongues wrestled playfully, and for the first time Liz could taste her own tangy juices on his lips. She moaned a contented sigh of pleasure and clasped Todd to her. His hard cock was evident as it lay against her leg.

Todd felt the pressure too. Even though Little Todd was virtually screaming to be let out, Todd fought that urge. Instead, he turned that need inward, showing his passion through his kisses instead. The happy couple continued in blissful abandon, till Todd felt that damned wave of fatigue he'd become used to over the past week. Not wanting to stop, but not wanting to pass out either, he finally broke the embrace and looked into Liz's ecstatic face. "I think I have a new contender for favorite kiss," Todd said with a grin.

She smiled up at him and sighed, "I'll second that motion, but I dunno, they are all pretty great."

Gently she caressed his chest, toying with the hair there, gazing into his warm eyes. "You sure you don't want me to return the favor?"

He groaned and sighed, pulling her naked body close so that she lay partially over him now. "God do I ever! But doctor's orders and all."

Liz grinned and kissed his chin lightly, then his neck, down to his chest. "You poor baby. I guess I'll have to make it up to you big time." She teased and then wiggled until she could get under the covers. "We could at least go to sleep in the same bed. Do you need your meds? Peas?" She let her gaze trail over to the tent in his pants and tried not to laugh.

Little Todd leapt at the attention. "Not helping, Red, " Todd laughed. "Let me go change into something to sleep in. You're good with what you have on."

He crawled out of bed and grabbed some lounge pants. "I should probably hit the bathroom and brush my teeth and stuff too. Back in a bit."

"OK, hun," Liz replied blissfully.

Todd left the bedroom and grabbed a sports drink from the fridge. After that workout, he was glad for the hydration and that Hollie had left some there. That was more exertion than he'd had since the fight a week ago, and though he wouldn't have missed it for the world, the activity had taken a lot out of him and it was late.


He downed the drink quickly and made his way to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth, and then figured he should take care of some of the less sexy bodily functions. While he did, the mysterious Vogue quiz crossed his mind again. Liz had guessed Hollie had filled it out. But, if that was so, who was she thinking of?

Liz was dozing when Todd returned and slipped into bed next to her. She hadn't bothered to put on anything - mostly because she was too tired, but also because she loved the feel of his skin against her own.

With her back to him, he slid up behind and pulled her against his chest. She nestled close, pressing her bottom again his lap as he fit his body against her own. Yawning, she smiled as he kissed her bare shoulder and gently caressed her tummy, sliding a hand up to her breast and making her gasp softly. "I like this kind of pillow." He murmured and she giggled.

"Time for bed big boy. You need your beauty sleep so I can pounce you later."

"I'll hold you to that, by holding you. Good night"